• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:00
CEST 16:00
KST 23:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13031 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 30

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 555 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 12:14 GMT
#581
On March 04 2024 21:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Cake is town?
I think ytour points 1 and 2 dont make her mafia, which i was kind of arguing. I think your point 3 is alid and it actually can make her mafia.


Well you said my scum read on her was unreasonable so that kind of implied you thought she was town right?

No that doesn't mean that. It was more about my read on you rather than Cake's alignment.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:15 GMT
#582
On March 04 2024 21:13 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 17:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cake do you think DP's reasoning for calling you mafia last game when you were actually mafia was good?


If I remember correctly, he called me mafia for having TMI for calling you town in a secure way. Which I applaud.

Here, I honestly do not understand or I am pretty stupid.


It's the exact same reason. Cakes literal first post of the game is this:

On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?



Which she later states is her 'town circle' she has not interacted in a single way with either of these players, and I know from her last mafia game that town reads too early is a mafia tell for cake.

This absolutely qualifies, further if they are town, it is also a blatant pocketing attempt.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Anyways, that doesnt change my read on him. He is a strong, secure player. He cares for other people’s opinions like when he was town in the game Slam was mafia.


I don't see how that has changed at all in this game compare to the previous games.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.


This is just wrong, in this game she was only posting roleplay about a tea party, I asked her a question, she left the thread, I asked slam about her alignment, she came back to the thread and I immediately asked her a follow up question.

Here is the progression:

On March 04 2024 14:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Any thoughts on alignments cake?


she makes these two troll posts

On March 04 2024 14:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:08 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂
Sure, I won't drink any tea but I can bring some water and see where it leads.


Do not worry darling, all is ok as long is not poison. We do not want a purple wedding.


On March 04 2024 14:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?


It would be an honor for me. I bring some biscuits

I am glad!

It shall be a great time for sure my dear. Such a shame Lord Trfel decided to decline the invitation, there was a delicious cake and macaroons baked in his honor.

@trfl How dare you! Who raised such an outrageous generation?


Shhhh, is ok my darling, it seems there was a small missunderstanding.

But you are right, this generation is quite something.


I ask slam about her alignment when she is gone

On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?


Then she arrives back in the thread with this:



On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?


On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


I immediately try to engage with her about the game, and she calls me out as mafia.

then makes the below reads

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.


Which is untrue and also unfair, when she was interacting in the way that she did.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
As someone who kinda “played” him, I would imagine he would try to figure me out asap. (Played as in I stayed alive and made him second guess TTT)


and this which is as inaccurate a statement as you can make, considering I was the person in the thread who most actively tried to determine your alignment


On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Thing is, DP is bravado, he has said so before such as “he controls lynches” and stuff like that.

Here, he is too quiet for the exception of calling me wolf.


I literally have the most posts in the game at the point you called me mafia.
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
As I said before, if he was interested in me he would have called me out inmediatly for ignoring him and not just when Oats came. Idk it seems like lazy mafia using “I was right last time”
The fact you entered the thread in the manner in which you did, which is so different to the last game we played together, and then try to apply a meta read to me in about 1-2 hours of playing the game is just wrong.


By the way, none of cakes post explains three good reasons why cake is mafia.

1.) why did she come into the game town reading two other players in her first post, so strongly that she called it a 'town circle'

2.) why has she actively and blatantly avoided taking stances and playing/progressing the game (i couldn't tell you a position she holds right now apart from me being mafia and her few town reads)

3.) she makes meta reads based on completely different and absurd circumstances, strong and confident ones at that.


Tunnel me if you desire but I tend to do this.
As town and as mafia.

I tend to be like “Detective Glowing bear will your hold my hand and find mafia together?”

And stuff like “Shockey, if you were a sea animal, what would you be?” For example, shockey said a killer whale which is a beast animal and he was mafia. I think mafia kinda out themselves when asked about random stuff, like if you ask for what they are listening to, they will more likely say something heavier than what they tend to listen usually. You should try this technique sometime.

It is my own way of solving the game, there is a logic to it. I liked dumb a lot for calling you out, it felt natural.

I also liked trfel and I have a mads respect for him after last game, therefore, invited into a “town circle”.

I think the concept here is what you have trouble with. The fact they were invited doesnt mean I cant change my opinion of them which you are assuming.

If Slam told you “yes I have played with cake a lot” does it have some value to you?


What do you think of this DP?


None of that addresses any of why you are mafia.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:15 GMT
#583
On March 04 2024 21:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Cake is town?
I think ytour points 1 and 2 dont make her mafia, which i was kind of arguing. I think your point 3 is alid and it actually can make her mafia.


Well you said my scum read on her was unreasonable so that kind of implied you thought she was town right?

No that doesn't mean that. It was more about my read on you rather than Cake's alignment.


What did it mean about that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:20 GMT
#584
I have work in the morning so I am off to bed. Goodnight!
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 12:24 GMT
#585
On March 04 2024 21:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 17:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cake do you think DP's reasoning for calling you mafia last game when you were actually mafia was good?


If I remember correctly, he called me mafia for having TMI for calling you town in a secure way. Which I applaud.

Here, I honestly do not understand or I am pretty stupid.


It's the exact same reason. Cakes literal first post of the game is this:

On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?



Which she later states is her 'town circle' she has not interacted in a single way with either of these players, and I know from her last mafia game that town reads too early is a mafia tell for cake.

This absolutely qualifies, further if they are town, it is also a blatant pocketing attempt.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Anyways, that doesnt change my read on him. He is a strong, secure player. He cares for other people’s opinions like when he was town in the game Slam was mafia.


I don't see how that has changed at all in this game compare to the previous games.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.


This is just wrong, in this game she was only posting roleplay about a tea party, I asked her a question, she left the thread, I asked slam about her alignment, she came back to the thread and I immediately asked her a follow up question.

Here is the progression:

On March 04 2024 14:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Any thoughts on alignments cake?


she makes these two troll posts

On March 04 2024 14:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:08 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂
Sure, I won't drink any tea but I can bring some water and see where it leads.


Do not worry darling, all is ok as long is not poison. We do not want a purple wedding.


On March 04 2024 14:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?


It would be an honor for me. I bring some biscuits

I am glad!

It shall be a great time for sure my dear. Such a shame Lord Trfel decided to decline the invitation, there was a delicious cake and macaroons baked in his honor.

@trfl How dare you! Who raised such an outrageous generation?


Shhhh, is ok my darling, it seems there was a small missunderstanding.

But you are right, this generation is quite something.


I ask slam about her alignment when she is gone

On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?


Then she arrives back in the thread with this:



On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?


On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


I immediately try to engage with her about the game, and she calls me out as mafia.

then makes the below reads

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.


Which is untrue and also unfair, when she was interacting in the way that she did.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
As someone who kinda “played” him, I would imagine he would try to figure me out asap. (Played as in I stayed alive and made him second guess TTT)


and this which is as inaccurate a statement as you can make, considering I was the person in the thread who most actively tried to determine your alignment


On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Thing is, DP is bravado, he has said so before such as “he controls lynches” and stuff like that.

Here, he is too quiet for the exception of calling me wolf.


I literally have the most posts in the game at the point you called me mafia.
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
As I said before, if he was interested in me he would have called me out inmediatly for ignoring him and not just when Oats came. Idk it seems like lazy mafia using “I was right last time”
The fact you entered the thread in the manner in which you did, which is so different to the last game we played together, and then try to apply a meta read to me in about 1-2 hours of playing the game is just wrong.


By the way, none of cakes post explains three good reasons why cake is mafia.

1.) why did she come into the game town reading two other players in her first post, so strongly that she called it a 'town circle'

2.) why has she actively and blatantly avoided taking stances and playing/progressing the game (i couldn't tell you a position she holds right now apart from me being mafia and her few town reads)

3.) she makes meta reads based on completely different and absurd circumstances, strong and confident ones at that.


Tunnel me if you desire but I tend to do this.
As town and as mafia.

I tend to be like “Detective Glowing bear will your hold my hand and find mafia together?”

And stuff like “Shockey, if you were a sea animal, what would you be?” For example, shockey said a killer whale which is a beast animal and he was mafia. I think mafia kinda out themselves when asked about random stuff, like if you ask for what they are listening to, they will more likely say something heavier than what they tend to listen usually. You should try this technique sometime.

It is my own way of solving the game, there is a logic to it. I liked dumb a lot for calling you out, it felt natural.

I also liked trfel and I have a mads respect for him after last game, therefore, invited into a “town circle”.

I think the concept here is what you have trouble with. The fact they were invited doesnt mean I cant change my opinion of them which you are assuming.

If Slam told you “yes I have played with cake a lot” does it have some value to you?


What do you think of this DP?


None of that addresses any of why you are mafia.



🤷🏽‍♀️

You are acting like a totally different person. You like to understand how people make reads on the obvs chat and I gave you big info of my playstyle because I dont plan to play anymore. Maybe once a year or so.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 12:29 GMT
#586
On March 04 2024 21:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 20:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 17:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cake do you think DP's reasoning for calling you mafia last game when you were actually mafia was good?


If I remember correctly, he called me mafia for having TMI for calling you town in a secure way. Which I applaud.

Here, I honestly do not understand or I am pretty stupid.


It's the exact same reason. Cakes literal first post of the game is this:

On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?



Which she later states is her 'town circle' she has not interacted in a single way with either of these players, and I know from her last mafia game that town reads too early is a mafia tell for cake.

This absolutely qualifies, further if they are town, it is also a blatant pocketing attempt.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Anyways, that doesnt change my read on him. He is a strong, secure player. He cares for other people’s opinions like when he was town in the game Slam was mafia.


I don't see how that has changed at all in this game compare to the previous games.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.


This is just wrong, in this game she was only posting roleplay about a tea party, I asked her a question, she left the thread, I asked slam about her alignment, she came back to the thread and I immediately asked her a follow up question.

Here is the progression:

On March 04 2024 14:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Any thoughts on alignments cake?


she makes these two troll posts

On March 04 2024 14:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:08 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂
Sure, I won't drink any tea but I can bring some water and see where it leads.


Do not worry darling, all is ok as long is not poison. We do not want a purple wedding.


On March 04 2024 14:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?


It would be an honor for me. I bring some biscuits

I am glad!

It shall be a great time for sure my dear. Such a shame Lord Trfel decided to decline the invitation, there was a delicious cake and macaroons baked in his honor.

@trfl How dare you! Who raised such an outrageous generation?


Shhhh, is ok my darling, it seems there was a small missunderstanding.

But you are right, this generation is quite something.


I ask slam about her alignment when she is gone

On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?


Then she arrives back in the thread with this:



On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?


On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


I immediately try to engage with her about the game, and she calls me out as mafia.

then makes the below reads

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.


Which is untrue and also unfair, when she was interacting in the way that she did.

On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
As someone who kinda “played” him, I would imagine he would try to figure me out asap. (Played as in I stayed alive and made him second guess TTT)


and this which is as inaccurate a statement as you can make, considering I was the person in the thread who most actively tried to determine your alignment


On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Thing is, DP is bravado, he has said so before such as “he controls lynches” and stuff like that.

Here, he is too quiet for the exception of calling me wolf.


I literally have the most posts in the game at the point you called me mafia.
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
As I said before, if he was interested in me he would have called me out inmediatly for ignoring him and not just when Oats came. Idk it seems like lazy mafia using “I was right last time”
The fact you entered the thread in the manner in which you did, which is so different to the last game we played together, and then try to apply a meta read to me in about 1-2 hours of playing the game is just wrong.


By the way, none of cakes post explains three good reasons why cake is mafia.

1.) why did she come into the game town reading two other players in her first post, so strongly that she called it a 'town circle'

2.) why has she actively and blatantly avoided taking stances and playing/progressing the game (i couldn't tell you a position she holds right now apart from me being mafia and her few town reads)

3.) she makes meta reads based on completely different and absurd circumstances, strong and confident ones at that.


Tunnel me if you desire but I tend to do this.
As town and as mafia.

I tend to be like “Detective Glowing bear will your hold my hand and find mafia together?”

And stuff like “Shockey, if you were a sea animal, what would you be?” For example, shockey said a killer whale which is a beast animal and he was mafia. I think mafia kinda out themselves when asked about random stuff, like if you ask for what they are listening to, they will more likely say something heavier than what they tend to listen usually. You should try this technique sometime.

It is my own way of solving the game, there is a logic to it. I liked dumb a lot for calling you out, it felt natural.

I also liked trfel and I have a mads respect for him after last game, therefore, invited into a “town circle”.

I think the concept here is what you have trouble with. The fact they were invited doesnt mean I cant change my opinion of them which you are assuming.

If Slam told you “yes I have played with cake a lot” does it have some value to you?


What do you think of this DP?


None of that addresses any of why you are mafia.



🤷🏽‍♀️

You are acting like a totally different person. You like to understand how people make reads on the obvs chat and I gave you big info of my playstyle because I dont plan to play anymore. Maybe once a year or so.



I’m literally the same this is literally a repeat of our last game together
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 12:33 GMT
#587
My perception says otherwise.

Here I will know, after the game, if you actually get burned out after being scum or not that it doesnt matter of you role town afterwards.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 12:36 GMT
#588
And I do not honestly want to engage with this anymore, is not town helpful.

If you think I am mafia, go ahead and prove your point.

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 12:41 GMT
#589
On March 04 2024 15:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?


What are you talking about? I was talking to cake here?

Yeah and you're being Oats at her.

Whatever, flavor means varyIng things to varying flavor. You can't personality read and I should give grave for that to both you and Oats.

Got it out of my system.


No slam.

Cake is legitimately scummy here.

1.) She came into the thread roleplaying and while that in itself is not scummy she also did not contribute anything at all

until

2.) I try to engage her about her reads and then she instantly calls me mafia and says I am not trying to solve the game which is:

a.) objectively untrue

and

b.) hilariously ironic for someone who had until I had asked her for reads had literally only roleplayed a tea party.

3.) she then says that she was actually playing the game with the role play and in fact was interacting with her town circle.

but

4.) Actively avoided engaging with me about her town reads or why they formed much too early in the game to be called a town circle

5.) she was caught as mafia for that exact same reason day 1 last time she was mafia.




These points are fair. And I haven't the recollection of last time she was mafia so I will have to cede that to you.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 12:42 GMT
#590
On March 04 2024 21:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?


What are you talking about? I was talking to cake here?

Yeah and you're being Oats at her.

Whatever, flavor means varyIng things to varying flavor. You can't personality read and I should give grave for that to both you and Oats.

Got it out of my system.


No slam.

Cake is legitimately scummy here.

1.) She came into the thread roleplaying and while that in itself is not scummy she also did not contribute anything at all

until

2.) I try to engage her about her reads and then she instantly calls me mafia and says I am not trying to solve the game which is:

a.) objectively untrue

and

b.) hilariously ironic for someone who had until I had asked her for reads had literally only roleplayed a tea party.

3.) she then says that she was actually playing the game with the role play and in fact was interacting with her town circle.

but

4.) Actively avoided engaging with me about her town reads or why they formed much too early in the game to be called a town circle

5.) she was caught as mafia for that exact same reason day 1 last time she was mafia.




These points are fair. And I haven't the recollection of last time she was mafia so I will have to cede that to you.


Wait

What?

Literally last game we played together i was mafia o_O
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 12:51 GMT
#591
On March 04 2024 20:13 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 19:42 CopCake wrote:
Btw Jacob, I am interested how my Gender changed your view on me?


To be honest I have no idea, as someone who is genderfluid myself it's kinda confusing me and I don't like that it did.

It implies the gender difference, which contrasts a lot of the GF community's narrative- that there is no significant difference- but if you think about it deeply, there HAS to be gender difference or nobody would care about their identity.

It's one of the rough things about the whole struggle.

One wrong part of a platform doesn't make the whole platform wrong. Be reconciled and wise 😁

Help thy (in the neutral linguistic sense) bretheren!

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 12:53 GMT
#592
On March 04 2024 20:36 ToTheStars wrote:
I don't think it's fair to say that I posted and then disappeared. I am not going to be playing mafia all day long. Don't expect me to post more than like 5-10 posts per 10-20 pages. Also I am not used to games with over 20 players so I'm likely going to put minimal effort until day 4 or 5, or whenever we get to a more manageable number of players (I'd say 11 living players is when I start really thriving).

I'm a he btw (because I saw somebuddy ask).

And I voted trfel because I didn't like their entrance. It felt a bit off tone-wise, like fake maybe. I am not even close to being convinced they are mafia, but where I come from you use votes to apply pressure, which allows you to develop reads better. I don't really have a grasp on the game right now or on the style of mafia you play here, so 90% of what has been posted so far sounds completely irrelevant to anyone's alignment, and tbh I'm kinda grasping at straws to have any sort of read (and still end up with extremely weak reads). But yes, I am gonna vote my weak scumread because if a wagon starts then I could use the way other players engage with it to start having more reads.

Ok. Read OP m8 because right now, 1. You aren't actually voting him and 2. If you were, it is to make him mayor with triple bodyguard protecc
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 12:56 GMT
#593
On March 04 2024 20:54 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 17:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Cake do you think DP's reasoning for calling you mafia last game when you were actually mafia was good?


If I remember correctly, he called me mafia for having TMI for calling you town in a secure way. Which I applaud.

Here, I honestly do not understand or I am pretty stupid.


It's the exact same reason. Cakes literal first post of the game is this:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?



Which she later states is her 'town circle' she has not interacted in a single way with either of these players, and I know from her last mafia game that town reads too early is a mafia tell for cake.

This absolutely qualifies, further if they are town, it is also a blatant pocketing attempt.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Anyways, that doesnt change my read on him. He is a strong, secure player. He cares for other people’s opinions like when he was town in the game Slam was mafia.


I don't see how that has changed at all in this game compare to the previous games.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.


This is just wrong, in this game she was only posting roleplay about a tea party, I asked her a question, she left the thread, I asked slam about her alignment, she came back to the thread and I immediately asked her a follow up question.

Here is the progression:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Any thoughts on alignments cake?


she makes these two troll posts

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:08 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂
Sure, I won't drink any tea but I can bring some water and see where it leads.


Do not worry darling, all is ok as long is not poison. We do not want a purple wedding.


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:18 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:13 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?


It would be an honor for me. I bring some biscuits

I am glad!

It shall be a great time for sure my dear. Such a shame Lord Trfel decided to decline the invitation, there was a delicious cake and macaroons baked in his honor.

@trfl How dare you! Who raised such an outrageous generation?


Shhhh, is ok my darling, it seems there was a small missunderstanding.

But you are right, this generation is quite something.


I ask slam about her alignment when she is gone

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?


Then she arrives back in the thread with this:



Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


I immediately try to engage with her about the game, and she calls me out as mafia.

then makes the below reads

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:

In the marvvivaxcake game, I was asking many questions, he engaged and answered. He demanded answers.

Here, I ignored him and he did nothing until Oats came and started to talk about me.


Which is untrue and also unfair, when she was interacting in the way that she did.

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
As someone who kinda “played” him, I would imagine he would try to figure me out asap. (Played as in I stayed alive and made him second guess TTT)


and this which is as inaccurate a statement as you can make, considering I was the person in the thread who most actively tried to determine your alignment


Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
Thing is, DP is bravado, he has said so before such as “he controls lynches” and stuff like that.

Here, he is too quiet for the exception of calling me wolf.


I literally have the most posts in the game at the point you called me mafia.
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 19:39 CopCake wrote:
As I said before, if he was interested in me he would have called me out inmediatly for ignoring him and not just when Oats came. Idk it seems like lazy mafia using “I was right last time”
The fact you entered the thread in the manner in which you did, which is so different to the last game we played together, and then try to apply a meta read to me in about 1-2 hours of playing the game is just wrong.


By the way, none of cakes post explains three good reasons why cake is mafia.

1.) why did she come into the game town reading two other players in her first post, so strongly that she called it a 'town circle'

2.) why has she actively and blatantly avoided taking stances and playing/progressing the game (i couldn't tell you a position she holds right now apart from me being mafia and her few town reads)

3.) she makes meta reads based on completely different and absurd circumstances, strong and confident ones at that.

These are more excellent points. I must keep reading when done driving. Preshower read rn.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 12:58 GMT
#594
On March 04 2024 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Cake is town?
I think ytour points 1 and 2 dont make her mafia, which i was kind of arguing. I think your point 3 is alid and it actually can make her mafia.

Vibin

Rayn is just right 90+ percent. This should be our mayor, even if he kills me.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 12:58 GMT
#595
vote: slam

Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 12:59 GMT
#596
On March 04 2024 21:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I dont think Cake is town?
I think ytour points 1 and 2 dont make her mafia, which i was kind of arguing. I think your point 3 is alid and it actually can make her mafia.


Well you said my scum read on her was unreasonable so that kind of implied you thought she was town right?

Ditto lol but he is still right
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 13:02 GMT
#597
On March 04 2024 21:42 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:41 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?


What are you talking about? I was talking to cake here?

Yeah and you're being Oats at her.

Whatever, flavor means varyIng things to varying flavor. You can't personality read and I should give grave for that to both you and Oats.

Got it out of my system.


No slam.

Cake is legitimately scummy here.

1.) She came into the thread roleplaying and while that in itself is not scummy she also did not contribute anything at all

until

2.) I try to engage her about her reads and then she instantly calls me mafia and says I am not trying to solve the game which is:

a.) objectively untrue

and

b.) hilariously ironic for someone who had until I had asked her for reads had literally only roleplayed a tea party.

3.) she then says that she was actually playing the game with the role play and in fact was interacting with her town circle.

but

4.) Actively avoided engaging with me about her town reads or why they formed much too early in the game to be called a town circle

5.) she was caught as mafia for that exact same reason day 1 last time she was mafia.




These points are fair. And I haven't the recollection of last time she was mafia so I will have to cede that to you.


Wait

What?

Literally last game we played together i was mafia o_O

Doesn't mean I remember it.

I am in a bad divorce that had me thinking about whether I could find a country to do assisted suicide that would notify of my death but not call it a suicide so I could still give my family a life insurance payout.

Fortunately I realized how many people that would hurt, and that I was plotting a serious crime to boot.

But shit isn't going well at all for slam. So I can't remember jack shit.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 04 2024 13:09 GMT
#598
It do be like that sometimes hope things get better.

You know I'm good to back Ray for Mayor. Did say he always seems town to me so best option so far.

sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 04 2024 13:10 GMT
#599
On March 04 2024 12:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.
I don't think the second wagon is a "town lynch" at all. In fact there's a decent likelihood that the second wagon would be pushed by mafia, no?

That's assuming the first lynch is scum which D1 imo is a crap shoot, it's just as likely to be town pushed by mafia and the runner up is the scum, hence the double tap. TL towns are like barely 50% for D1 scum lynches iirc.
You're still ignoring the possibility that both are town. My point is, just because "town" votes for something doesn't make it the best play. I'm not saying you have to go for a hero play or something, but just that automatically lynching the top two instead of the top one isn't necessarily a good idea.

If both are town then we'll have played a colossally trash D1 and I wouldn't be trusting my own read anymore than I trust any other individual on D1. There's something to be said for wisdom of the crowds.
There's almost nothing to be said for wisdom of the crowds, that's the point. It's 16 vs 5, the whole point is that wisdom of the crowds is really ineffective, that's how the game works.


Only read the thread up to this point so far. I think the once great town hero Trfel has betrayed us and is working with the enemy.
The fact that he is choosing to comment so much on this technical aspect and not on people's alignment indicative behavior is what makes me believe this is the case.
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 04 2024 13:13 GMT
#600
That's a good point sandro, curious to know your thoughts on copcake vs DP and Ray's alighnment from your perspective.

Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 273
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SHIN 273
mouzHeroMarine 193
ProTech142
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41149
Bisu 2843
Hyuk 1753
Shuttle 1612
Mini 696
EffOrt 610
Larva 471
Soma 421
firebathero 238
ZerO 223
[ Show more ]
hero 123
Last 95
Zeus 68
Pusan 58
Sexy 54
sorry 51
Hyun 45
Killer 43
Bale 36
Trap 35
Hm[arnc] 29
PianO 29
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 25
zelot 21
Mong 16
Rock 14
yabsab 13
Noble 11
Sacsri 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6655
qojqva1401
Dendi958
Counter-Strike
fl0m589
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1287
crisheroes871
Liquid`Hasu466
Lowko406
Other Games
gofns42426
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1287
DeMusliM258
Livibee166
Liquid`VortiX136
Hui .135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King83
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)17
elazer8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 51
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6510
League of Legends
• Jankos1862
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h
AI Arena Tournament
3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h
INu's Battles
22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.