• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7103 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 33 34 35 Next All
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 12:42 GMT
#590
On March 04 2024 21:41 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:42 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?


What are you talking about? I was talking to cake here?

Yeah and you're being Oats at her.

Whatever, flavor means varyIng things to varying flavor. You can't personality read and I should give grave for that to both you and Oats.

Got it out of my system.


No slam.

Cake is legitimately scummy here.

1.) She came into the thread roleplaying and while that in itself is not scummy she also did not contribute anything at all

until

2.) I try to engage her about her reads and then she instantly calls me mafia and says I am not trying to solve the game which is:

a.) objectively untrue

and

b.) hilariously ironic for someone who had until I had asked her for reads had literally only roleplayed a tea party.

3.) she then says that she was actually playing the game with the role play and in fact was interacting with her town circle.

but

4.) Actively avoided engaging with me about her town reads or why they formed much too early in the game to be called a town circle

5.) she was caught as mafia for that exact same reason day 1 last time she was mafia.




These points are fair. And I haven't the recollection of last time she was mafia so I will have to cede that to you.


Wait

What?

Literally last game we played together i was mafia o_O
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 12:58 GMT
#595
vote: slam

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 14:45 GMT
#654
On March 04 2024 23:37 sandroba wrote:
I think it's fair for TTT to scum read tfrel at that point in the thread. At the same time the lack of engagement in other matters, or revising the read after more pages is a bit sus


Where is TTT here or do you mean To the Stars?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:16 GMT
#718
On March 05 2024 01:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 21:58 CopCake wrote:
vote: slam


???


I cant believe Slam forgot the game in which marv / vivax / myself were mafia.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:18 GMT
#721
Btw Mz you are wrong but I do not blame you, I think the two times we have played together I have been mafia (unless I am confusing you with someone else, the other one was when rayn/rels/me were a team).
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:21 GMT
#725
On March 05 2024 01:19 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:16 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 21:58 CopCake wrote:
vote: slam


???


I cant believe Slam forgot the game in which marv / vivax / myself were mafia.

Why. Do we know if he even remembers what he had for breakfast


The game ended faster than it should.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:23 GMT
#727
On March 05 2024 01:13 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:06 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.


Any thoughts of dmb/vivax/me/perfection from the past few pages?
I actually like die_meatbaby's point about Vivax, it's interesting to me and makes sense. So I would lean town on her. Vivax I am not sure about, his posting feels carefree so maybe town? It feels like there is a bit of a drive to his posting, despite the slow early game. But this doesn't line up with die_meatbaby's point so I really don't know. I have no idea about you, we just think very differently and I could argue about semantics for ages. Makes it difficult. I haven't read imperfection's filter yet but my first thought is that he is the most likely mafia so far, since he has been present mostly to critique people's thoughts and hasn't seemed to show much interest in finding people's alignments.



What about this is mafia aligned?
First bold quote isn't mafia aligned. Second bold section is textbook mafia, not sure why you are asking this? Being present without actually trying to identify alignments is highly mafia motivated since you are playing for survival instead of solving the game.


I have said you are town, how do you feel about it?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:40 GMT
#743
On March 05 2024 01:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:26 iamperfection wrote:
I'm also pretty null on dp right now too

I think his point on Cake, where Cake is accusing DP of being too quiet when 50% of posts in the game are DP's, is valid.

Posting a lot is not the same as being active and actually playing.

You have fewer posts and most of them are good.

Quality is not the same as Quantity.

On computer soon.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:41 GMT
#744
I love how MZ talks about me and doesnt even bother to talk to me directly.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:46 GMT
#746
Btw Slam, explain to me like a baby how your read on DP flipped to town now?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:51 GMT
#750
On March 05 2024 01:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:27 Trfel wrote:
Raynpelikoneet, why do you think iamperfection is town?

I kinda think the opposite. He's been throwing side comments without getting involved or invested.

I think he is completely and utterly useless as mafia, and too lazy to form almost any reasonable trains of thoughts. I don't see it being like that here. Just look at the game that got cancelled last year for reference.
Hm, maybe.... I don't really know his meta but his play feels decently scummy here. I guess I can think more about this.

I lost track, what do you think about CopCake?

I read over what DarthPunk was saying, I don't think it holds much water but I also don't really know CopCake's meta so who knows.


I think we have played several times, no?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 16:59 GMT
#757
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????




CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:01 GMT
#759
Uh, so both of you masoned marv?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:14 GMT
#778
On March 05 2024 02:09 Vivax wrote:
Frustrating game so far, feels like talking to a wall.


Talk to me

The big boys have their own party.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:14 GMT
#782
On March 05 2024 02:13 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????





When did I call you mafia?


You agreed with DPs post of calling me mafia.

So I concluded you believed that.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:22 GMT
#791
+ Show Spoiler +
In addition to voting on a day 1 lynch, players will be voting for a Mayor. Prior to the end of day 1, the leading candidates for Mayor should pm me a name of their choosing to be killed alongside the day 1 lynch. If no name is sent in then nobody will be killed. After the election, 3 players will be randomized to become bodyguards. I will PM you if you become a bodyguard. The Mayor will be immune to KP (but still susceptible to lynch) until all town aligned bodyguards are killed.


I think mayor should not kill, right? on the first couple of days I mean.

Also I noticed there is a framer, holy shit, I have to step up my game because LOL, I would have loved to have beeeeennnn mafia in this game, so much beautifulness I could have done with a role like that in my teaaammmmmmm.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:24 GMT
#794
On March 05 2024 02:20 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 02:14 CopCake wrote:
On March 05 2024 02:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 05 2024 01:59 CopCake wrote:
Btw

- My first post was on page 17
- Ignored DP on page 18 intentionally to see his reaction, there was no reaction. I expected DP to come like CAKE WHY ARE YOU NOT ANSWERING ME, but when Oats started to talk about me, he called him town and started to engage with me after that.

Me ignoring DP intentionally to catch a reaction doesnt make me mafia.

Me doing "town circles" which is like talking with people I find more likely town and interesting in this scenario via being good on another game or have same views as me doesnt make me mafia. Specially I have done this and I find it relaxing, engaging and make the thread not to be too serious or depressive. Besides talking with them can make me change my opinion.

Just the same way me "acting differently" (if you think so) doesn't make me town either. It is more of the porpouse if you think I am actually trying to get information or not for real.

But let´s not talk about me, I want to talk about Slam and how I am mafia when I town read trfel but his scum read scum reads me?????





When did I call you mafia?


You agreed with DPs post of calling me mafia.

So I concluded you believed that.

Good points =/= total agreement but I suspected him less and you more, that much is true


I unvoted you just because of your freedom of speech

Who else have caught your eye?

I feel sad vivax ignored me


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:27 GMT
#801
On March 05 2024 02:03 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:54 iamperfection wrote:
make sure you answer that dp im going to bed. I dont want to be mayor by the way i dont want to be in the game that long.


I’ll answer in about 5 min if you can stay up, but basically the hyper-suspiciousness with pairing me and vivax and also the tone of her walls reminds me of her town play.


From a quick glance at your filter I don't think you elaborated on this. I don't understand why it makes DMB town?


are you still here?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:34 GMT
#815
Was slam claim real?

I am so confused
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 17:38 GMT
#826
On March 05 2024 02:37 iamperfection wrote:
We should probably policy lynch slam he is annoying.


No
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 33 34 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1916
910 56
Bale 29
sorry 25
ZergMaN 17
Aegong 14
Noble 10
Icarus 9
yabsab 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
Fuzer 38
League of Legends
JimRising 597
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox635
C9.Mang0166
Mew2King28
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1240
Other Games
summit1g7108
PiGStarcraft273
ArmadaUGS136
Maynarde131
Sick126
Livibee78
ViBE52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick586
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream188
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2244
League of Legends
• Lourlo1357
• Rush1206
• Stunt458
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
3h 57m
OSC
6h 57m
Stellar Fest
6h 57m
OSC
17h 57m
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.