• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:10
CEST 05:10
KST 12:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7764 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:17 GMT
#442
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier

Agree with this fwiw. I'm not against oats's problems with us larpers, I get his suspicion.

But, like, is it turning you on? Lol
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:17 GMT
#445
On March 04 2024 15:16 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Is Rayn coming back?

Probably not for 7 hrs. I am just following along at work. I mean i actually HAVE to work when i am at work..

Hot damn I forgot how other-side-of-the-globe Finland is
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:18 GMT
#446
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Yes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:18 GMT
#447
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:20 GMT
#450
On March 04 2024 15:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:02 DarthPunk wrote:
Is Rayn coming back?

Probably tomorrow. Later there than it is where I am. Which is already kinda late as I must awaken + Show Spoiler +
my child, to the birthright that is yours to inherit. You shall serve me with hijole, and I shall make your chupazi anew should you be slain. This is my covenant with all foolish minds
at 4.


Can you answer my other questions?

Remind me and I will, dunno how I missed them
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:21 GMT
#454
On March 04 2024 15:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Slam not pinging on someone with a diametrically opposite read from his is scummy

....right

Ok so townies can't disagree and be aware of their ability and propensity to disagree


You know? I am male as fuck but there are apparently ways in which I am non-binary.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:24 GMT
#455
On March 04 2024 15:17 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:16 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:08 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:11 DarthPunk wrote:
MZ could be mafia here.

That associative push with me/vivax is really out there. And usually I am the one defending him from being misylnched by all the bads.
Sorry I keep doing this, but why do you think that makes Meapak_Ziphh mafia? I don't see why that reasoning is more likely to come from mafia, if anything I think it's the opposite.

Liked trfel and now considering voting trfel for mayor


Why?

Because he seemed to have a level head.

Want Rayn now, if he will run.

Why?
At the moment i am lynching you if i am mayor.

At the moment.

I think you're better than this. So idgaf.

Lynch me if you want. With the info, hopefully your protecc takes us to a win.

I'm fine with a faction win. I have a terrible record of early lymches and late nk, so what ego have I to motivate me not getting lynched?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:24 GMT
#457
On March 04 2024 15:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Oats looking better.

Why? I’m doing the same shit I was earlier


No. Now you are switched on, engaged and scumhunting.

Before you were like being super dense, but obviously that was just shit with the setup.


He is being a fucking pedantic killjoy.

And you're being rather different.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:26 GMT
#459
On March 04 2024 15:18 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Yes


are you worried about her alignment here?

Not in the slightest.

Remember I have a meta from the third Heaven, I have met Raynpelikoneet, Hapahauli, CopCake, Conversion, Igrok, Chezinu, and

Others

I R L

We have personalities beyond the mafia.

But meh

I am tomfool
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:28 GMT
#462
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:31 GMT
#468
On March 04 2024 15:21 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:20 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:19 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


Cake who would you lynch right now and who would you make mayor right now?


I would lynch you in a heartbeat

- when I arrived you didn't try to engage me until way later (i ignored your question to see how you would react to that and there was like literally not opinion of it when the last game we played we did the opposite)
- you are generally a thread control person and you are confident of your reads, here you wait for the opinion of rayn just to tell him later he is wrong and cant read you? With a little bit of bragginess
- Now you think Oats is right at reading me suspicious because ??????? He has like no idea how I play.

I also do not think you are trying to solve the game.


OK and who would you vote for Mayor?


Why do you ask me that? What conclusions will get from that?

Just vote your S.O. he is on the right track. So far only wrong on one person and he us clearly distracted at work so, that accounts for that. Oof someone almost got hit by a train by my apartments, that will give you an adrenaline rush lol. They don't usually honk right here.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:32 GMT
#470
On March 04 2024 15:29 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:21 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
Slam not pinging on someone with a diametrically opposite read from his is scummy

....right

Ok so townies can't disagree and be aware of their ability and propensity to disagree


You know? I am male as fuck but there are apparently ways in which I am non-binary.

You are doing nothing to figure out if tothesky is town

Yeah, his filter is too big and I have too wild a meta on him
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:33 GMT
#477
On March 04 2024 15:29 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:26 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Yes


are you worried about her alignment here?

Not in the slightest.

Remember I have a meta from the third Heaven, I have met Raynpelikoneet, Hapahauli, CopCake, Conversion, Igrok, Chezinu, and

Others

I R L

We have personalities beyond the mafia.

But meh

I am tomfool


What did you mean by this then:

Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.

Remember oars bullshit on me earlier?

Yeah, I'm mocking him, DP.

Don't act like I haven't been posing "page 35 ftw!" As town since 2013. Y'all know me better than this shit.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:36 GMT
#482
Oats and DP scum for scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Do either of you even have mayor picks of your own?

This is why I prefer Rayn, on like 5 posts, to either of you.


Yeesh.

Tothesky is some dude I have never seen before.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:38 GMT
#489
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:38 GMT
#491
On March 04 2024 15:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Oats and DP scum for scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Do either of you even have mayor picks of your own?

This is why I prefer Rayn, on like 5 posts, to either of you.


Yeesh.

Tothesky is some dude I have never seen before.


I'd vote perfection as mayor right now.

Ok not bad. So I take it back. That's like my 4th pick, after trfel.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:39 GMT
#493
On March 04 2024 15:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:11 DarthPunk wrote:
MZ could be mafia here.

That associative push with me/vivax is really out there. And usually I am the one defending him from being misylnched by all the bads.
Sorry I keep doing this, but why do you think that makes Meapak_Ziphh mafia? I don't see why that reasoning is more likely to come from mafia, if anything I think it's the opposite.

Liked trfel and now considering voting trfel for mayor


Why?

I answered this earlier
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:39 GMT
#494
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Answered this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:42 GMT
#500
On March 04 2024 15:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?


What are you talking about? I was talking to cake here?

Yeah and you're being Oats at her.

Whatever, flavor means varyIng things to varying flavor. You can't personality read and I should give grave for that to both you and Oats.

Got it out of my system.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:42 GMT
#501
On March 04 2024 15:42 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?


What are you talking about? I was talking to cake here?

Yeah and you're being Oats at her.

Whatever, flavor means varyIng things to varying players. You can't personality read and I should give grave for that to both you and Oats.

Got it out of my system.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 234
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 191
Bale 23
Terrorterran 18
Noble 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm214
League of Legends
Doublelift6244
JimRising 773
Counter-Strike
taco 350
Other Games
summit1g11885
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1270
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo422
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 50m
Replay Cast
19h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.