• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7418 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 19:14 GMT
#7181
On March 13 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 03:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?

I did. And we are still friends.


Sounds like one of you/Mz got the unclaimed whisperer.
Inexplicably sad today. Is it one of you

It was me. I cba with that.

you didnt use it?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 19:47 GMT
#7184
On March 13 2024 04:35 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 04:14 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?

I did. And we are still friends.


Sounds like one of you/Mz got the unclaimed whisperer.
Inexplicably sad today. Is it one of you

It was me. I cba with that.

you didnt use it?

No. I didnt.
I didnt have anything to say outside the thread.

i dont understand your thinking at all on this. I understand even less why you would admit to it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 21:07 GMT
#7196
On March 13 2024 06:03 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 04:47 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 04:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 04:14 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?

I did. And we are still friends.


Sounds like one of you/Mz got the unclaimed whisperer.
Inexplicably sad today. Is it one of you

It was me. I cba with that.

you didnt use it?

No. I didnt.
I didnt have anything to say outside the thread.

i dont understand your thinking at all on this. I understand even less why you would admit to it.


Agreed very strange

had a pm game once where i said the same thing i was mafia.

Not sure if its the same for koshi. Seems like a deliberate wifom mind bomb though so possible.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 21:22 GMT
#7202
hes pouting
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 21:44 GMT
#7204
Meapak have you come to a conclusion on palmar?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 21:45 GMT
#7206
On March 13 2024 06:44 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 06:22 iamperfection wrote:
hes pouting


This.

you forget we can just blame marv. And if palmar is scum we can REALLY make fun of marv which is always a win.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 23:04 GMT
#7224
If cop is town rels has to be town I would think right? Such an uncessary play if otherwise?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 23:17 GMT
#7227
On March 13 2024 08:11 justanothertownie wrote:
I mean I agree that being interested is a thing that is towny. But he certainly does not have to be town for that.

It draws unnecessary attention I would think. Why not just sit back and relax
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 00:11 GMT
#7238
If i understand the game correctly mafia have to RB vivax and shoot either DP or Jacob. If something other then that happens reassess. If i die really reassess. My updated what i think posting now as i have to do something and might not be back before deadline so just in case a weird kill happens.


Iamperfection innocent child. More townie then even those confirmed by mechanics

JacobStrangelove Only way to be scum would be if he and DP were scum together which I consider to be almost impossible.

DarthPunk He is town. Way too invested. The shoot mafia partner theory I put at less then .02 %

Vivax He town. His insane muck up the thread that nobody with half a brain on mafia team would buy just posting too much no reason to doubt the claim.

die_meatbaby - I think there are just some posts that show a tiny bit of critical thinking. Don’t think they would be capable of that as mafia.

justanothertownie- Eh hard to say has some overly deffensive posts which suggest a scum mindset. Post #5588 stands out to me as being overly deffensive. Post 5525 is a list post which reaches no conclusion so not sure why it would be posted. Possible scum but i dont feel that strong about it. More recently had some posts where he was trying to figure stuff out I guess. Don’t feel too strong here.


Meapak_Ziphh- I guess its possible to be scum but i dont know i think i can understand his posting especially at the time of the lynch in what he was doing. Also remembered the cake thing when i asked. Also some aggresiveness in his posting


Rels- I kind of like the callout of jealous he had recently and also his analysis of what happened with DMB right at the deadline so possibly town. If cop is mafia ballsy play and if town seems unnecessary to me. i think possibly town.


Jealous- I had a weird feels ever since he returned to the game. I thought his posting right after the flip was weird he goes I hate you all then extends an olive branch? I feel like I cant read this guy though.




CopCake tried to cheat so town. For you dummies that don’t read the thread brought information that rayn was laughing at the post confirming he was having said good time at a point when people were trying to determine his alignment. Fuck my cheating analysis scratch all that the late voting seems awfully suspicious to me as it seemed almost like a scum that wasn’t following the game state voted the wrong person and then had to move it back to scum. Plus the majority of posting is just half baked conspiracy theories also was right around posting for the lynch but then disappears for the flip like come on. Almost seems like a mission failed we’ll get them next time to me scum. I still think its possible to be mafia. keeps on bringing up irrelevant stuff like oats wanted to make trfel mafia which i dont understand why that would ping to anyone.


Koshi - The way he handled the whisperer is so bizarre to me. What rayn did is what i expect a town member to do. his posting recently seems depressed which I don’t understand why. The recent the lynch tomorrow is koshi or palmar almost feels like a play to me. I haven't really felt koshis presence this game.


Palmar I really think marv is being clouded by meta here. His posts don’t make sense to me and he doesn’t appear to be scum hunting. Tunneled Rayn for no reason despite rayn being obvious town imo and ignored any evidence. Has no time but was able to waste time making a fake case on dead rayn. Calls me mafia devoid of any reasoning. I don’t buy the drunk posting either. I don’t see scum hunting I see mafia. I feel like if you look at his town games he tends to more aggressive with people and confrontational. Jacob has some great points some better then others especially palmar voting for ve over oats especially when palmar has been lecturing about proper ways to play. I also think he somewhat broke the veil when we had our bromance moment about playing to win. Both Koshi and palmar have the thoughts this game is now a new mini almost feels like the pep talk they gave themselves after losing two mafia in the same cycle.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 01:27 GMT
#7253
On March 13 2024 10:24 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 06:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:50 CopCake wrote:
I am lynching Palmar tomorrow no matter what, is my duty as town to do so.


Why?

??? CopCake, why would you lynch Palmar? He's confirmed town in your view, since DP said he would shoot him during N2.

throwing busses around on each other maybe ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 01:29 GMT
#7256
On March 13 2024 10:28 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:23 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 04:00 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:35 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 03:02 justanothertownie wrote:
Koshi, please explain how this:
On March 12 2024 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Game is still very interesting.
I am glad iamp decided to go for VE because that position was unholdable.

We blame rayn, marv and sandroba for this one.


Next.


As palmar said. This is just the first lynch in a mini. No need to worry.


I think I actually connected with Jealous yesterday. So I dont scum read him anymore.

I really have to rethink MZ. If our alliance should continue.


JAT & Rels. So difficult.

Palmar (((

I'll probably will be under fire more and more. Which is fine. Really fun game. Mafia is doing well.

Became this:
On March 12 2024 17:26 Koshi wrote:
Rels Jealous and MZ
I think Jealous and I were both equally flabbergasted by what was happening yesterday. Should be a good basis to build on comming days.
I have a nagging feeling Rels is mafia since the start. It is that or he is playing quasi perfect and that sits bad. I should reread him for sure but my gut says to look here.
MZ and I are friends now. It is just easier for me if I dont have to think about dmb. MZ pleading to me to look into CC felt townie.

On March 12 2024 21:06 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/JAT/Rels then.
Maybe dmb but I trust my man MZ.

On March 13 2024 02:16 Koshi wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:46 Vivax wrote:
Just waiting for Koshi to townread him so we get the okay from flight control

Funny. But he is my ally. No questions asked.

With nothing in between. You are taking 2 people who I could see being mafia from the table for very flimsy reasoning. Was there a great reevaluation which you did not tell us? Or did you just forget you were supposed to rethink this?

I did. And we are still friends.


Sounds like one of you/Mz got the unclaimed whisperer.
Inexplicably sad today. Is it one of you

It was me. I cba with that.

I had the thought during my work that the whisperer not claiming meant it probably ended up on a scum that didn't want the pressure of talking or claiming they had it but wouldn't use it. In my mind, that meant that Palmar/you/JAT/DP/Jealous/Vivax for sure didn't get it. Very, very surprised that you didn't at least claim it during the day

To be fair, as scum!Koshi he could have just never claimed it and the thought that it went to scum would still be the default, so honestly him claiming it later in the cycle is NAI at worst IMO.

It feels.like he hasn't been thinking at all though about it. Which is scummy.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 01:31 GMT
#7260
On March 13 2024 10:30 Rels wrote:
unless he's scum and someone else on his team got it but can't/don't want to handle the heat of talking 1:1 withs someone or claiming in thread that they can't be assed

what do you mean? just not use it then ???
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 01:38 GMT
#7269
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

you dont think palmar ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 01:40 GMT
#7273
On March 13 2024 10:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:37 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:34 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:31 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:24 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 06:10 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:50 CopCake wrote:
I am lynching Palmar tomorrow no matter what, is my duty as town to do so.


Why?

??? CopCake, why would you lynch Palmar? He's confirmed town in your view, since DP said he would shoot him during N2.


Well dp hit scum with his shot so obviously dp is now likely town what kinda a question is that?

In the world of CopCake, she and DMB are confirmed town because DP said he was going to shoot them N2 and wasn't roleblocked.
Checking DP's posts, he also mentioned he would shoot Palmar VE and I


I think she's come around.

This strikes me as trying to make cc paranoid we should all be glad her reasoning around this has changed unless you personally believe dp is scum?

?? The logic is extremely stupid, I don't buy it for a second. I talked a lot of about why Vivax HAD to be roleblocked

But CopCake believed it vehemently during D3, why would she drop it? I would bet that at least 30 posts are dedicated to defending this theory. She was also right in her world view, VE was a target and he flipped town!

this is correct i think
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 01:41 GMT
#7274
On March 13 2024 10:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:38 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
Kind of lost
I think the arguments on Koshi, but I still think he's town every time I read a posting spree from him. If he's scum, he really upped his level and motivation
If I had to settle on a team right now, it would be CopCake / Jealous / Probably MZ. I would have to revisit MZ because his D2 looked really fucking townie to me
DMB is town by association from CopCake in that scenario

you dont think palmar ?

Let me reread THE post

jacob put some good effort in go read it again. i added some of my own things in my list post.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 01:41 GMT
#7275
you should throw out what you think jacob you or dp has to be the kill.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 01:46 GMT
#7278
On March 13 2024 10:43 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 06:59 Palmar wrote:
So like I'm going to try to sort of organize the game in my head, and I'm going to do it out loud, so you can watch me think. It's a fascinating display.

We probably have about 5 mafia in this game. It could be 4, but then they have very strong roles. Normal balance would suggest 5.

This means I need to start sort of filtering down the people I want to think about.

First up, the people I don't really want to lynch or even consider at all:

DarthPunk for huge filter and repeatedly liking his takes on things.
Vivax because that's the gamble we made when we didn't policy lynch him.

Then there's the weaker town reads that are definitely going to contain some mafia:

Koshi was very good early day 1, but I feel like his impact has been reduced. Still not enough to start calling him mafia
marvellosity - I kinda think he's maybe town, he did come around on me correctly, and I kinda trust sandro's read. So for what it's worth, he goes into the "worry later" pile.

Then there's the people who will be resolved by today

Slam - we lynch slam if Oats flips non-miller town. The frame idea is statistically so unlikely
Oats - we lynch Oats today because despite his efforts, there is like 90% chance of him flipping mafia. He does look and say townie things which is pretty well played, but the odds of any other random player flipping red just happen to be significantly lower

Frame math:
Slam check 1/18 (lynches + himself) players = 5.56% chance he checks Oats
Framer frames 1/14 players (21 - 2 lynches - 5 mafia) = 7.14% chance Oats gets framed

This means there's like... 0.3% chance a framer hits the same target the cop checks (but obviously intiution skews this a lot) it's still the best play to do it like that.


Actually as I write this I realize I have way too few townread, which means I really, really need to get work done. For one reason or another I don't trust any of the people below.



Jealous - lack of investigation from me, little posting
Meapak_Ziphh - lack of investigation from me, I'm masoned with the dude but I'm a terrible mason partner because I think they're stupid. That's mostly on me. I also recall some of his posting being a little meek
justanothertownie - Some really atrocious takes throughout the game. Bullshit associative reads and voting without any kind of analysis.
die_meatbaby - lack of investigation from me. I remember having a different feel from last game, but she still gets stuck on dumb shit.
CopCake - I kinda liked rayn's point during the night. Also she should really think I'm town after our discussion in the night.
JacobStrangelove - This guy is clearly just smart. I liked his posting because it's all pretty reasonable, but I feel like he isn't moving the needle at all this game. Happy sitting back and not getting listened to.
Iamperfection - One particularly terrible take during the night, but maybe he just doesn't know what a policy lynch is. I didn't follow up enough to understand if it was malicious or just kinda stupid.
ToTheStars - lurker
VisceraEyes - Fell off cliff. Where VE?
Rels - Terrible case on me on day 1 that reeked of mafia trying to "contribute". Super clear he wasn't caught up on the game and lacked opinionsþ


The dumbtells are in bold
Does it really post this as scum? Especially DMB was pushed for a seemingly forced dumbtell earlier?
I have a hard time seeing this. I know it's a little dumb but I really do

what are you saying that he didnt pick up that jacob had claimed gunsmith?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 01:53 GMT
#7285
On March 13 2024 10:48 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 10:46 iamperfection wrote:
On March 13 2024 10:43 Rels wrote:
On March 09 2024 06:59 Palmar wrote:
So like I'm going to try to sort of organize the game in my head, and I'm going to do it out loud, so you can watch me think. It's a fascinating display.

We probably have about 5 mafia in this game. It could be 4, but then they have very strong roles. Normal balance would suggest 5.

This means I need to start sort of filtering down the people I want to think about.

First up, the people I don't really want to lynch or even consider at all:

DarthPunk for huge filter and repeatedly liking his takes on things.
Vivax because that's the gamble we made when we didn't policy lynch him.

Then there's the weaker town reads that are definitely going to contain some mafia:

Koshi was very good early day 1, but I feel like his impact has been reduced. Still not enough to start calling him mafia
marvellosity - I kinda think he's maybe town, he did come around on me correctly, and I kinda trust sandro's read. So for what it's worth, he goes into the "worry later" pile.

Then there's the people who will be resolved by today

Slam - we lynch slam if Oats flips non-miller town. The frame idea is statistically so unlikely
Oats - we lynch Oats today because despite his efforts, there is like 90% chance of him flipping mafia. He does look and say townie things which is pretty well played, but the odds of any other random player flipping red just happen to be significantly lower

Frame math:
Slam check 1/18 (lynches + himself) players = 5.56% chance he checks Oats
Framer frames 1/14 players (21 - 2 lynches - 5 mafia) = 7.14% chance Oats gets framed

This means there's like... 0.3% chance a framer hits the same target the cop checks (but obviously intiution skews this a lot) it's still the best play to do it like that.


Actually as I write this I realize I have way too few townread, which means I really, really need to get work done. For one reason or another I don't trust any of the people below.



Jealous - lack of investigation from me, little posting
Meapak_Ziphh - lack of investigation from me, I'm masoned with the dude but I'm a terrible mason partner because I think they're stupid. That's mostly on me. I also recall some of his posting being a little meek
justanothertownie - Some really atrocious takes throughout the game. Bullshit associative reads and voting without any kind of analysis.
die_meatbaby - lack of investigation from me. I remember having a different feel from last game, but she still gets stuck on dumb shit.
CopCake - I kinda liked rayn's point during the night. Also she should really think I'm town after our discussion in the night.
JacobStrangelove - This guy is clearly just smart. I liked his posting because it's all pretty reasonable, but I feel like he isn't moving the needle at all this game. Happy sitting back and not getting listened to.
Iamperfection - One particularly terrible take during the night, but maybe he just doesn't know what a policy lynch is. I didn't follow up enough to understand if it was malicious or just kinda stupid.
ToTheStars - lurker
VisceraEyes - Fell off cliff. Where VE?
Rels - Terrible case on me on day 1 that reeked of mafia trying to "contribute". Super clear he wasn't caught up on the game and lacked opinionsþ


The dumbtells are in bold
Does it really post this as scum? Especially DMB was pushed for a seemingly forced dumbtell earlier?
I have a hard time seeing this. I know it's a little dumb but I really do

what are you saying that he didnt pick up that jacob had claimed gunsmith?

As town that's the explanation yeah
As scum, it's impossible he doesn't know IMO, it would be talked about in their Discord. So as scum, that's an intentional dumbtell

eh i dont know about that. The first dumb tell was after marv had already done the same thing i believe. The second one is just not reading the thread as closely which feels scummy to me. You have a point though.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 02:05 GMT
#7300
On March 13 2024 11:05 DarthPunk wrote:
lol I totally forgot about the changes to the deadline, was just about to write out my reads and then it didn't matter.

we run on freedom time.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 13 2024 02:06 GMT
#7302
kind of feel like i want to see what palmar and cop do when they come back.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM339
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 339
TKL 185
ProTech140
SteadfastSC 128
UpATreeSC 42
ByuN 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34082
Calm 3335
Shuttle 2260
Jaedong 1665
Mini 613
Horang2 561
EffOrt 497
Soma 310
Rush 298
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 235
ZerO 215
BeSt 176
Snow 157
firebathero 110
Mong 97
Zeus 85
hero 81
910 81
Mind 70
Hyun 44
sorry 41
Shine 37
Sharp 37
Free 35
Shinee 32
Yoon 30
ToSsGirL 27
Killer 25
PianO 24
Terrorterran 24
Aegong 20
JYJ 19
Bale 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5903
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe3
Counter-Strike
fl0m3440
Fnx 561
x6flipin453
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
ChuDatz33
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1256
B2W.Neo705
hiko657
ceh9387
crisheroes309
dupreeh309
Khaldor217
420jenkins214
Livibee213
QueenE122
Trikslyr84
Beastyqt76
Dewaltoss62
C9.Mang056
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4108
• WagamamaTV394
League of Legends
• Nemesis2595
Other Games
• Shiphtur782
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 50m
INu's Battles
18h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 50m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.