• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8908 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 65 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 03:48 GMT
#6330
On March 11 2024 12:44 CopCake wrote:
I have voted myself and I kinda do not want to move it because “OMG copcake is still mafia”

I also want to say I am not vengeful townie.



Understandable. It‘s the group dynamic that mafia is exploiting because they just reinforce things that townies like to hear.

You see what happens if you challenge it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 03:49 GMT
#6333
The highest ego townies are alive over others because they are more easily manipulated
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 03:57 GMT
#6355
DP fakeclaimed vet first but is forcing you to consider scenarios where I‘d still jail him afterwards.

Would never happen
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 03:57 GMT
#6357
On March 11 2024 12:57 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:54 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
You realize If they shoot me I still get a shot off right?


But they can block you and shot you.


What if vivax JK me?

then slam gets a check.


But you are a vet, vivax doesnt need to jail you.


winnet winner
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 03:58 GMT
#6359
On March 11 2024 12:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 12:57 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:54 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:54 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 12:53 DarthPunk wrote:
You realize If they shoot me I still get a shot off right?


But they can block you and shot you.


What if vivax JK me?

then slam gets a check.


But you are a vet, vivax doesnt need to jail you.


He flips a coin so that RB+ shot doesn't kill me.

And he literally said he was flipping a coin.



I lied I was always going to jail a confirmed cop here
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:00 GMT
#6363
At most I could have jailed JS otherwise
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:03 GMT
#6366
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
DP: he’s been actively pushing to lynch me this entire cycle which I don’t think mafia would do here, much safer to just go with the flow and not actively keep pushing. He’s also started actually giving reads this latter half of the day and scumhunting which again, doesn’t make sense for mafia to do.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:05 GMT
#6371
Well whatever.

This day is cast in stone but I see two green flips here and id not you get to call me bad.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:06 GMT
#6375
Funny how Oats said mafia wouldn‘t actively push him though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:07 GMT
#6377
On March 11 2024 13:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Calling me mafia is just fucking bad vivax.


Maybe but it bothers you a lot and you are automatically dismissing MZ and Jealous.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:09 GMT
#6381
On March 11 2024 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:06 Vivax wrote:
Funny how Oats said mafia wouldn‘t actively push him though.


Yes that is a good pickup.


Meh it‘s just something a redchecked townie would expect the opposite of, in hindsight.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:10 GMT
#6383
On March 11 2024 13:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:07 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Calling me mafia is just fucking bad vivax.


Maybe but it bothers you a lot and you are automatically dismissing MZ and Jealous.


Vivax, did it bother me in my last mafia game?

Or did I just try and pocket you?


That‘s not a correct application of meta which you are self-aware of anyway.

If you rolled scum and switched it up on purpose that would just be your defense.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:11 GMT
#6385
On March 11 2024 13:09 DarthPunk wrote:
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.


If you are town then explain to me why Jealous and MZ can‘t be scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:20 GMT
#6398
On March 11 2024 13:13 CopCake wrote:
Vivax btw, did you read I am not vengeful townie? Idk if you were considering those.

And if I AM, I would pick someone else and not DP.


I did.

If I‘m wrong on anyone of the three it‘s probs VE.
But I like to shake things up regardless. Someone‘d probably already try setting me up for postflip.

Also why I didn‘t like jealous line of questoning about whether VE va Oata was double bus or not.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:34 GMT
#6415
On March 11 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:22 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?


This can also go to vivax so you can explain jelaous what happened that game.

What's Vivax's going rate? How much does he charge to be your advocate? Why do you have to hire outside help to make your own points to justify promises you never delivered on? Should I lawyer up too at this point?


Wtf.

I don‘t share the opinion of half the game I must be a lawyer
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:40 GMT
#6422
On March 11 2024 13:37 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:22 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?


This can also go to vivax so you can explain jelaous what happened that game.

What's Vivax's going rate? How much does he charge to be your advocate? Why do you have to hire outside help to make your own points to justify promises you never delivered on? Should I lawyer up too at this point?


Wtf.

I don‘t share the opinion of half the game I must be a lawyer

Sarcasm aside, I just want to know what point CopCake is trying to make and apparently you've been selected to make it, so I'm all ears.


I don‘t follow but if Copcake is town here she‘s fighting a massive uphill battle so it‘s hard to sound perfectly reasonaböe.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:44 GMT
#6427
On March 11 2024 13:41 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:09 DarthPunk wrote:
It bothers me because it just gives mafia a blueprint to keep me alive until so that the confirmed unkillable mayor will push for the wrong lynch at mylo.

It is literally that obviously bad what you are doing right now.

I also really hate the way you play this game Vivax. I'm happy that you're blue so you're confirmed, but I disagree with probably 90% of your posts. Most of the time, I don't even udnerstand where you're coming from, if it's a real thought or not, etc. Random attacks on me doesn't help too
I know you always had a whacky style of play, but in my mind it was always very effective at finding mafia hidden in the town circle. I don't see it that game


How so ? Oats was in some ways a lot townier than what we are trying to lynch. Shiny posts, lots of explanations, tenacity.

Suddenly all scum are just uncooperative players ? I don‘t think so.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:45 GMT
#6428
On March 11 2024 13:44 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 13:40 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:37 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:34 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:27 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:22 CopCake wrote:
On March 11 2024 13:18 CopCake wrote:
Darth, did my team or not conceded a game we were winning because we felt bad for Slam?


This can also go to vivax so you can explain jelaous what happened that game.

What's Vivax's going rate? How much does he charge to be your advocate? Why do you have to hire outside help to make your own points to justify promises you never delivered on? Should I lawyer up too at this point?


Wtf.

I don‘t share the opinion of half the game I must be a lawyer

Sarcasm aside, I just want to know what point CopCake is trying to make and apparently you've been selected to make it, so I'm all ears.


I don‘t follow but if Copcake is town here she‘s fighting a massive uphill battle so it‘s hard to sound perfectly reasonaböe.

Jealous: *Posts quotes showing CopCake is being inconsistent and a hypocrite throughout the game*
CopCake: I will post screenshots from another game's Discord. [for some reason, never said what they would show tbh]
CopCake: Oh, Vivax is here.
-- Fast forward until now --
Jealous: So about them screenshots?
CopCake: Vivax was there, I didn't need them.
Jealous: Vivax, what does she mean?
Vivax: She's just having a really tough time right now.

Idk chief, this doesn't sound great, and she's technically not even the leading lynch target right now.


I think your intent is burying her here not finding out if she is mafia if that helps.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:46 GMT
#6429
I don‘t care enough about metaing her here over what I have seen and already called out over days from MZ and jealous.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 11 2024 04:47 GMT
#6431
She doubted my claim all the time during D1 but that doesn‘t earn her a free townread from Jealous ? Why for Jat then.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 65 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason78
BRAT_OK 72
Railgan 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17824
Mini 379
Dewaltoss 185
Hyuk 140
ggaemo 109
firebathero 106
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8267
febbydoto18
League of Legends
Doublelift1322
Counter-Strike
Fnx 603
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4437
Khaldor1262
crisheroes1099
Liquid`Hasu798
Other Games
summit1g3881
FrodaN2462
fl0m1108
Beastyqt846
mouzStarbuck332
KnowMe326
ArmadaUGS133
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1147
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 114
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8240
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 11m
INu's Battles
16h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 11m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 11m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 11m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.