• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:45
CEST 05:45
KST 12:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7078 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 02:00 GMT
#6999
On March 12 2024 10:59 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 10:57 iamperfection wrote:
before i get clouded by the result of this. I dont think a mafia rels comes in here to save cop whatever cop is like he did here.

Does scum!iamp sheep him though? 🤣

scum iamp would have been lynched already.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 02:04 GMT
#7002
oh lord
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 02:07 GMT
#7006
listen

The hammer was right there i couldn't resist.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 02:09 GMT
#7008
Palmar + cop + someone
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 02:20 GMT
#7013
well if you have something to say jealous why dont you just say it?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 02:25 GMT
#7018
On March 12 2024 11:23 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 11:07 iamperfection wrote:
listen

The hammer was right there i couldn't resist.

Ngl this made me chuckle IRL though so thanks for that

i was very disappointed i had to delete my bragging gif.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 03:08 GMT
#7027
On March 12 2024 12:06 DarthPunk wrote:
Maybe perfection

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 04:27 GMT
#7031
On March 12 2024 01:06 Palmar wrote:
I wanna talk a little about VE.

I have absolutely no idea what he is doing this game. He is playing incredibly "scummy" by not posting and just not taking part in the game, and he knows this. He has even pointed out, a few times I think, that he is being scummy. All of his posts are incredibly standoff-ish. The feeling I get is that every other thing he says is just "COME AT ME BRUH".

So what do I do with that? There is absolutely a chance that in his mind he's trying to... teach us a lesson? It's just so hard for me to justify wrangling myself into a position where it isn't just fake mafia bravado.

If we had less time, if we were one lynch away from lylo, I'd probably be doubting this lynch a little more, but as it stands I just can't find a non-stupid reason to call him town. The problem is I can find a stupid reason to call him town and I can't be fully confident it isn't the case.

But with time, lynching him is almost a no-brainer. He has, by far, the shortest filter of the players remaining, he hasn't done anything to help town. When reading through some of his stuff early on day 1 I found myself agreeing when someone scolded him and told him to try to be a good townie.

Like if you just make a list of people from those who have done the most to try to advance and solve the game (DP) to the least (VE) it makes basically no sense to let him get away with acting this way. This kind of playing is just not useful down the line.

Feel like palmar knew ve was town. The whole teach us a lesson part.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 04:50 GMT
#7034
I couldn't resist dp.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 05:10 GMT
#7037
On March 12 2024 13:59 DarthPunk wrote:
People on VE over oats look really bad.

People on VE over cake look really bad.


Well that fits palmar. It fits me too but we can ignore that part.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 10:29 GMT
#7079
Koshi what's your current view of palmar
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 10:34 GMT
#7081
On March 12 2024 19:30 JacobStrangelove wrote:
The case for Palmer being Scum.

Point Number 1.

He thought I was town early on, That’s sus as fuck nobody ever thinks I’m town when I’m town.

2.

Marv, Trfel, Slam, VE, JSL, all confirmed town thought he was scum.

3.

He posts lots of “Hey guys this is the right policy play guys this is great Mafia advice, Oh actually scum hunting? Naw lets only do policy and correct TM play moves” Like in the last day or so he’s basically only just done mild oh these guys are all still scummy vaguely in a pile for… reasons… yes so keep them in mind to lynch when I’m still alive day 6 and it’s lylo.

4.

He’s sheeping DP hard and DP is falling for it because DP likes being called smart.

5.

He’s always on the “wrong” lynch target/the target that doesn’t get lynched.

Day one

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Day One Vote Count

Mayor

Vivax (13): raynpelikoneet, Rels, Vivax, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Koshi, Alakaslam, JacobStrangelove, Meapak_Ziphh, marvellosity, Palmar, Jealous, Trfel, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (3): JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, raynpelikoneet, Iamperfection, raynpelikoneet, VisceraEyes
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Koshi (1): Koshi, justanothertownie


Not Voting (3): CopCake, Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 13 votes, Vivax is currently set to be elected!

Lynch

Trfel (11): iamperfection, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam, Justanothertownie, Vivax, marvellosity, Koshi, VisceraEyes, Vivax, Jealous, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, sandroba
Justanothertownie (6): sandroba, Palmar, DarthPunk, Vivax, DarthPunk, JacobStrangelove, Vivax, Oatsmaster, die_meatbaby, Trfel, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, Oatsmaster
Palmar (1) : marvellosity, justanothertownie, Alakaslam, sandroba, DarthPunk, Rels Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Trfel
JacobStrangelove (1): CopCake, DarthPunk
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster, Oatsmaster, sandroba, DarthPunk
CopCake (0): Oatsmaster, DarthPunk, Meapak_Ziphh
ToTheStars (0): Rels, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, Vivax
Hapahauli (0): Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection, sandroba, Vivax, Oatsmaster
DarthPunk (0) : raynpelikoneet
iamperfection (0): DarthPunk
Koshi (0) : JacobStrangelove, Oatsmaster, sandroba
raynpelikoneet (0) : DarthPunk
Alakaslam (0) Oatsmaster, CopCake
Vivax (0): Alakaslam
Oatsmaster (0) : Vivax, VisceraEyes, DarthPunk


Not Voting(2): Hapahauli, ToTheStars

With 8 votes, Trfel is currently set to be lynched!

Let me know if you see any votes misplaced

The deadline is Wednesday, Mar 06 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Oh what’s this? Was never on Oats, was never on TTS, went on JAT but wasn’t on the main lynch, does he know they are both town? Only ever voted one person and stayed there.


Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in




Oh what’s this? Oatsmaster has a confirmed red check? Never on him. Not even once, decisively counter meta. Blatantly so. Nearly the entire game was on Oats at one point and sure some changed but Palmer? No… not the red check? Can’t vote them ever… no doubt in his mind he’s not voting Oats.

Only on VE.

Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 11:01 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

VisceraEyes (7): Rels, Justanothertownie, Koshi, Palmar, Vivax, iamperfection, Meapak_Ziphh, DarthPunk, Vivax, VisceraEyes, die_meatbaby, Vivax, iamperfection
CopCake (6): Jealous, DarthPunk, iamperfection, Vivax, die_meatbaby, VisceraEyes, CopCake, JacobStrangelove, DarthPunk, iamperfection, CopCake, die_meatbaby, Vivax
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax, Vivax
Palmar (0): VisceraEyes, CopCake
Jealous (0): Vivax
DarthPunk (0): Vivax

With 7 votes, VisceraEyes is lynched!


What’s this? Is this Palmer once again on VE only with not a single other vote? Man it’s so townie to never doubt your read ever because why would you if you know they’re all town?

What? You mean the counter wagon to the confirmed red check that almost got lynched even when the other person had a red check? No they can’t be town they must be scum. Can’t do association cases until people flip Palmer keeps saying that, can’t do association cases after people flip either because Uhhh you’ll find scum that way we don’t want that!

My man has never once voted for scum in this game. Not even accidentally. My man has never even gotten close to voting for scum in this game.

Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 20:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 11 2024 20:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 06 2024 06:47 Palmar wrote:
Btw the wagon on me is so bad.

marv is probably just mafia
jat has literally no reason to think I am, and is probably mafia anyway.
Trfel has literally no reason to think I am
Slam is slam
Koshi has thought I am mafia every game for 10+ years. I think he just enjoys murdering me.

The only standout is DP


Wow, the wagon on me on day 1 was so pure :D

Wasn't it just?

Palmar is almost certainly mafia here. Marv thought so. Rayn thought so. They're both dead to night kills. Palmar as town reviles playing with me, so him wanting me more active in this game bodes poorly for all of you given I'm going out first. He doesn't have fun WITH me, he has fun USING me, and he's salty I haven't given him ammo to do so until now. He voted for me instead of Oats even though he had a town read on me and a scum read on Oats D1. Pretty damning in hindsight, considering Oats was red checked AND was the framer.

His filter is all over the place as you'd expect, but there are some nuggets in there. There's this one post locking koshi as town for calling the framer town on D1. As if that's not something mafia are EXPECTED to do. I'm sure he has some reasonable sounding logic, like towncasing is as bad as mafcasing because it invites scrutiny regardless. But he conveniently refuses to factor in that A) it's Koshi and B) we're all big boys and girls and stuff here.

There's also a tendency to do mafia-ish things in his posts that I probably just dislike in general...but he does stuff like subtly fearmonger and appeal to peoples' insecurities. I've seen him do it as town but it's his bread and butter as mafia.

Palmar is probably Mafia Palmar, and frankly he's probably going to win.

I'm actually stopping here for now guys, I have tabs open with MZ iamp and CopCake filters, I had intended to do them tonight - I had actually intended for these all to be in one post - but when I found 2 mafia in Koshi/Palmar I figured the last one can wait. Especially given one of those people is the counterwagon to me and at this point I actually just WANT CopCake to be mafia so I can say the mafia tried to lynch me all game and couldn't - so I'll probably start with CC tomorrow. I HOPE she's mafia but that would be maybe too easy from my perspective.


May I present reason number 6.

Confirmed town VE’s case on Palmer.

Reason number 7.

Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 00:54 Palmar wrote:
By the way I think CC should not be lynched and have a slight townread. I understand the waffling and self-doubt and giving up can be faked, but it still is more likely to come from town than scum.

I also think dmb sounds a lot more reasonable this game than last game.

For one reason or another, I'm not really considering the following people right now:

dp
jls
koshi
cc
dmb
vivax

Then there's like two people I just need to actually get off my ass and read

jealous
iamp
rels

and then there's the people I actively think could be mafia

jat
mz
ve

Remember, to me I'm really thinking about the game as a "day 1" situation where we have plenty of time and mislynches left. I am not really questioning weaker townreads and tinfoil theories at the moment, there is no need to.


Yo JAT, MZ, you are next in his firing line? If you are town fucking vote him maybe? Don’t let him kill you too.

Rels Iamp Jealous? Are any of you town? Do you want to be next? If you’re town in this I bet at least one of you is his scum buddy so he won’t be voting them it’ll be you that dies when Mafia needs another lynch.


Koshi, cc, dmb

He’s not considering you, yay you’re safe from Mafia killing you! After all he needs you on side to kill the others. But look at the post again, were there any reasons behind his reads in this list post? Nope nothing there at all backing up his reads. You are simply Palmers tool of destruction against your fellow town.

8. Fear is the mindkiller, Victory favours the bold

Fear not friends we can brave this new day. We can kill the Evil that lurks in this town, Fear not men and women of Grackville! We will triumph and see a new dawn, we will see a new day where fear does not run this town! If ever you fear death, if you ever are presented with a hammer do stay the course and run this vagabond out of town.










While I may die for giving my reads before the night ends I have faith you will execute my will and testament. I fear not death from gunshot nor inability to play and win I trust the town I see before me.

Do not fear, and do not doubt IamPerfection, Do not waver in spirit as yesterdays lynch was likely TvT all is forgiven, if you stay on the path of righteousness.


MZ, Master case poster, Realiser that you alone can absolve your past misdeeds and solve the game.

Vivax: Glorious Mayor, Trust in your town, do not let paranoia ruin your mind we are men of metal. Trust in me, Trust in DP trust in Town. Execute the Pretender.

JAT: Man of the people Targeted by Palmer the bringer of Doom. I have faith in you. I believe. You can make the right choice.

Jealous: My beloved child. One who fights to find scum and has earned my respect. Stay the course Kill the Vile being.

DMB: This Palmer dude likes clowns. He must die.

CC: Battered child, Ignore DP, even if he survives the night, don’t listen to his read on you listen to my read on you, I see now with VE being Town it’s likely you are both town. The agent of destruction has been revealed to us. It was Palmer all along.

Rels: I’ll be honest I ain’t so sure on you but I am so sure on Palmer so like idk kill him.

Koshi: You are either mafia or the antichrist has clouded your sight. Just like. Idk think about it let him die.

DP: No seriously he’s saying “the right thing” and getting the wrong result every time. Just like think about it you don’t want to be tricked by him sheeping your right? You would look like totally dumb if he sheeped you to a win.

My friends my fellow’s my brothers. If I die tonight fear not. With every post Palmer makes ignore it! Chant DEATH TO THE PRETENDER! DEATH TO THE HERETIC! DEATH TO PALMER!

If he suggests a wagon do not think do not feel chant! DEATH TO THE PRETENDER! DEATH TO THE HERETIC! DEATH TO PALMER!

If you feel your soul wavering fear not trust in the chant, believe in the chant. DOWN WITH THE PRETENDER! DEATH TO THE HERETIC! DEATH TO PALMER!

If I die I leave this in your hands. I need at least one page in your filter each dedicated to the chat when morning breaks. Over 48 hours it isn’t unreasonable.

Thank you for putting the work in so I don't have to.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 10:41 GMT
#7083
On March 12 2024 19:39 Palmar wrote:
lol

A rebuttal
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 11:55 GMT
#7097
So jat is palmar scum? You diminished the case but it wasn't super clear if you disagreed with the whole thing.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 12:01 GMT
#7101
On March 12 2024 21:00 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2024 19:29 iamperfection wrote:
Koshi what's your current view of palmar

The balance between being good for town mrotecting the thread and making waves to catch scum leans heavily towards the first.

I don't understand
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 13:28 GMT
#7117
On March 12 2024 22:23 Palmar wrote:
Here, if people want to do the work, the last 2 games I've played as mafia:

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/544405-fibonacci-mafia?user=Palmar&view=all

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/532111-classic-mafia?user=Palmar

Fibonacci dosnt even really count from what I see.

So damn it's been a long time you were due.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 16:04 GMT
#7140
I don't know what your talking about. We basically were able to get townreads on marv rayn and sandro because of them. Especially rayn. I think they are town favored as a mechanic.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 16:07 GMT
#7145
On March 13 2024 00:06 Koshi wrote:
Think I am ok with voting Palmar tomorrow. I dont know if he is mafia but the people I mafia read are town and my townreads mafia. So this is a fresh breath of air.

What an odd thing to say.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 16:31 GMT
#7155
On March 13 2024 01:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2024 01:23 Koshi wrote:
I think a Palmar and Koshi wagon is fair tomorrow. In honor of VE.


this post confuse me.
why not arguing with me about why I think you are scum and trying to change my mind?
Why putting yourself up to a lynchwagon?
Or are you just lazy mafia?

brings up a valid point
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 12 2024 18:35 GMT
#7170
I have been reading old palmar games and i may have confirmation bias but in general i would say he is a tad more aggressive as town and certainly more invested i would say. I would say palmar hasnt been that invested and has certainly been more passive which is more similar to his scum games.

also as an aside

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/479775-xxx-mini-mafia-a-night-of-debauchery-18?user=Palmar

This game is insane and has marv rayn and palmar at endgame and i have no memory of it lol.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
ProTech126
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17680
Rain 1468
GuemChi 635
sSak 37
Bale 22
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm191
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 921
taco 462
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1009
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g7651
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft542
C9.Mang0170
ViBE121
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1049
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 18
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo786
• Stunt325
Other Games
• Shiphtur744
• Scarra718
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 15m
INu's Battles
7h 15m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 15m
OSC
18h 30m
Replay Cast
19h 15m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.