• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:00
CEST 03:00
KST 10:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10049 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:00 GMT
#9769
On March 18 2024 02:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 02:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:01 Vivax wrote:
DMB why not vote Rels here?

I am not voting Rels today. It is jealous or dmb for me.


Yeah but he‘s not going to yeet himself.

He tried to judging by some posts but it wasn‘t enough to convince others to stop him from winning.

Not sure I follow tbh.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:08 GMT
#9771
On March 18 2024 03:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:59 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 02:01 Vivax wrote:
DMB why not vote Rels here?

I am not voting Rels today. It is jealous or dmb for me.


Yeah but he‘s not going to yeet himself.

He tried to judging by some posts but it wasn‘t enough to convince others to stop him from winning.

Not sure I follow tbh.


He‘s made himself obvious several times.
Remember when he self-voted to prove a point that cop was using unfair strategies?

Him expecting to die after her lynch?
The good mood when he survived it ?

‚Forgetting‘ Koshi flipped.
Forgetting his Rels scumread.

Not playing for almost the entirety of D1 then busting out binge effort.

The list could be longer.

Ok, don't think he is trying to yeet himself at all but in the end it does not matter.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:23 GMT
#9777
On March 18 2024 03:17 Vivax wrote:
I mean I have to convince people who are on him still that he is mafia.
You‘re telling me that‘s normal ?

Yeah? This game is hard.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:23 GMT
#9778
On March 18 2024 03:17 Vivax wrote:
And I have to do it alone 100% of the time

What are you talking about? I have been pushing this since mid day4.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:26 GMT
#9779
I would almost prefer dmb at this point for the fact that she blatantly does not give a damn about this lynch.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:47 GMT
#9785
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:49 GMT
#9787
On March 18 2024 03:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.

Look this jat leaving out the obvious and correct 4th option

I said tries his best. That obviously includes being wrong you doofus.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:50 GMT
#9788
Or what are you talking about here?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:53 GMT
#9790
On March 18 2024 03:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.

Look this jat leaving out the obvious and correct 4th option

I mean why would you even say that? Why would I leave that option out when it is what I have been saying for ages.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:54 GMT
#9792
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 18:57 GMT
#9794
On March 18 2024 03:56 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.


Then it's not unlikely.

It is a totally different thing imo. But this discussion is not productive. How do you read dmb?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 19:06 GMT
#9799
On March 18 2024 04:03 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.


Then it's not unlikely.

It is a totally different thing imo. But this discussion is not productive. How do you read dmb?


I have a tinfoil world where she's mafia with DP and Rels and just permanently busses them.
But I'm not sure if she would do that. I'd be flattered.

It's the only world I see her being mafia in though.

But she saved jealous yesterday. And now she is rather putting her vote elsewhere as well. Any reason why they can't be a team? +MZ or DP for example?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 19:08 GMT
#9800
On March 18 2024 04:06 Vivax wrote:
Oh yeah vote Palmar.
Ignore Rels.

Marv 90% sure on Palmar town and Koshi the NK with Jealous/Rels scumreads but he dies before the scum vigger.

To be fair koshi was pretty adamant about palmar being mafia before that. Would make perfect sense for palmar to kill him. Wifom.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 19:14 GMT
#9806
On March 18 2024 04:11 Vivax wrote:
Apparently you want to sell me that Palmar is stupid and killed the guy who would have helped him lynch Jealous.

That makes very little sense to me but OK.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 19:18 GMT
#9807
On March 18 2024 04:14 Vivax wrote:
And killing DP over Koshi should be a lot more attractive if he was town and Palmar mafia

DP was defending palmar. Koshi was attacking him fiercely until his last post. Whatever. I don't know why we are arguing. Jealous lynch is fine. Dmb might be even better though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 19:26 GMT
#9809
On March 18 2024 04:24 Palmar wrote:
It’s important to remember that koshi is a moron

Don't worry. I know.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 19:34 GMT
#9810
On March 18 2024 04:10 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 04:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 04:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:56 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:52 Vivax wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 03:30 Vivax wrote:
I just think he might like to manipulate me into believing he's not.

I really think you should take a step back and stop assuming townies would intentionally sabotage you to make mafia win. That is very unlikely.
DP is either town and tries his best to lynch mafia in Palmar. Or he is mafia and tries to mislynch Palmar. I don't think a bus is likely here.


We lynched two self voting townies in a row.
Is that not sabotage?

You could call it that.


Then it's not unlikely.

It is a totally different thing imo. But this discussion is not productive. How do you read dmb?


I have a tinfoil world where she's mafia with DP and Rels and just permanently busses them.
But I'm not sure if she would do that. I'd be flattered.

It's the only world I see her being mafia in though.

But she saved jealous yesterday. And now she is rather putting her vote elsewhere as well. Any reason why they can't be a team? +MZ or DP for example?


I refuse to lynch her after we just gave some people a copcake lynch.
Complete douche town if we do that.

What does lynching dmb have to do with the cc lynch and why would that make us a douche town?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 20:58 GMT
#9824
On March 18 2024 05:55 Jealous wrote:
People who have never once voted for Palmar (except for himself):

12) die_meatbaby
15) Hapahauli executed day 1
18) ToTheStars killed night 2



That list is impressively short.
I am not sure these statistics are very helpful without context though.
And did you draw any conclusions from the vote counts by now?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 21:04 GMT
#9826
On March 18 2024 06:02 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 05:58 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 18 2024 05:55 Jealous wrote:
People who have never once voted for Palmar (except for himself):

12) die_meatbaby
15) Hapahauli executed day 1
18) ToTheStars killed night 2



That list is impressively short.
I am not sure these statistics are very helpful without context though.
And did you draw any conclusions from the vote counts by now?

Yea. Everyone is really bad at this game and some people switch their votes too many times for apparently no reason.

I was hoping more for something like "this guy is mafia for these reasons".
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 17 2024 21:41 GMT
#9852
On March 18 2024 06:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2024 06:06 Jealous wrote:
I think Palmar + DMB could be a thing. I get lynched, DMB has their hands clean because they didn't help ML a townie while effectively saving Palmar with a non-vote.

Can't work out if that makes Vivax impossible as the 3rd or if it's still possible. Don't think it can be DP because DMB has been constantly reminding us that he could be scum who shot TTS for town cred.


If you die and flip town I promise to vote dmb

We could do that right now.
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 239
CosmosSc2 59
RuFF_SC2 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1937
GuemChi 1315
Artosis 617
910 42
Bale 19
MaD[AoV]17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever286
League of Legends
JimRising 836
Counter-Strike
taco 252
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox669
Other Games
summit1g8565
Day[9].tv725
shahzam662
C9.Mang0301
Trikslyr48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick598
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter148
• Hinosc 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv725
• Shiphtur687
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 1m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.