• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:09
CEST 12:09
KST 19:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12256 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 555 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 07:36 GMT
#521
Actually maybe it's a reasonable read from you..
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 07:37 GMT
#522
Are you just going to snipe at me from the sidelines this game?

Cause I’m trying to sort shit and just copping shit about my reads isn’t helpful.

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 07:38 GMT
#523
On March 04 2024 16:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Actually maybe it's a reasonable read from you..


It’s a very reasonable read.

I called him mafia all game incorrectly last game and I want to call him mafia again.

I feel I’m being very restrained by playing around my first instinct being possibly incorrect
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 07:43 GMT
#524
On March 04 2024 16:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 16:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
lol at Trfel null read.


Why?

I'd rather hear first from TTS why he (she?) thinks Trfel is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 07:44 GMT
#525
On March 04 2024 16:38 DarthPunk wrote:

I called him mafia all game incorrectly last game and I want to call him mafia again.

Yeah i have no idea why anyone thought he was mafia last game like 5 hrs into the game lol :D
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 07:48 GMT
#526
On March 04 2024 16:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Are you just going to snipe at me from the sidelines this game?


No i just think you have some unreasonable reads. Namely Cake and Slam.
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 07:55 GMT
#527
On March 04 2024 16:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 16:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Are you just going to snipe at me from the sidelines this game?


No i just think you have some unreasonable reads. Namely Cake and Slam.


What’s unreasonable about those reads?

No offense but I’m going to trust my read on cake over yours this game.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 07:59 GMT
#528
It's very easy to follow Cake's thought process on your "problem" with her. If she is mafia, your reasoning is definitely not why she is mafia. It's not her problem if you didn't understand she called Trfel and DMB town, hell i can even easily follow her reasoning. Just because she is being abrasive towards you (or you think so) doesn't make her mafia.

Slam has actually posted some scummy shit which i will come back to later. Also his town meta imo contradicts heavily his MO this game, yet you are somehow unwilling to make any conclusion about his alignment so far.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 08:08 GMT
#529
Cake do you think DP's reasoning for calling you mafia last game when you were actually mafia was good?
table for two on a tv tray
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 08:10 GMT
#530
On March 04 2024 16:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
It's very easy to follow Cake's thought process on your "problem" with her. If she is mafia, your reasoning is definitely not why she is mafia. It's not her problem if you didn't understand she called Trfel and DMB town, hell i can even easily follow her reasoning. Just because she is being abrasive towards you (or you think so) doesn't make her mafia.

Slam has actually posted some scummy shit which i will come back to later. Also his town meta imo contradicts heavily his MO this game, yet you are somehow unwilling to make any conclusion about his alignment so far.


I’m playing badminton for 3 hours or so. But I want to come back to this before bed.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 04 2024 08:14 GMT
#531
I am home in ~4,5hrs. Then i have more time (to write).
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 08:44 GMT
#532
Slam pocketing attempt accepted. I might could use a campaign manager my guy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 08:48 GMT
#533
DP I'm town first say it then vote for me for mayor.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 04 2024 08:50 GMT
#534
Badmittens, at a time like this?? I'm donning the good mittens of JUSTICE!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
JacobStrangelove
Profile Joined August 2012
Australia1572 Posts
March 04 2024 09:01 GMT
#535
Okay I'm backish, currently sick so I may drop out for a few hours at a time to just sleep shits exhausting.

It's totally within DP's Meta to be question presuring and smug but as I said before I'm not going to think about him for a good while otherwise we'll get another JSL v TTT event.

Slam is interesting. I'm using all my power to not instantly Cheziu vote them.

Ray always seems like the most reasonable person ever to me but this might be because I don't think I've ever been in a ray scum game. This said I would vote for them for Mayor behind myself.

Cake Cop's gender identity has thrown my read of them entirely off which is strange I didn't realise it would do that I'll have to start reading them again.

I'm not sure who it was but someone came into the thread and was like hey three pages and no votes bah but then in the vote thread doesn't seem to have voted either.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 09:09 GMT
#536
On March 04 2024 17:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
DP I'm town first say it then vote for me for mayor.


Make a list post and then I’ll consider it.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 09:28 GMT
#537
On March 04 2024 12:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:28 DarthPunk wrote:
If we vote for the tip top town to be mayor, why can't we trust them with a vig shot?

Sure make suggestions and stuff, but I know if I was the mayor I am just going to back myself, because I know I am town and can make a smart shot.



But I don't know if you're town and I'm still not trusting my tip top town with a shot on D1.

Sorry MZ, you’d trust a collective town with all sorts of levels of play, and containing multiple mafia, to make a better choice than your best town read?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 09:30 GMT
#538
Ps I am not here, I am going to chip in by annoyingly quoting past posts over the work day.

Accept this and move on :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 09:40 GMT
#539
Just curious how people here (Vivax? Maybe others?) would characterise DP’s scumplay on ms compared to his recent towngames here?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 04 2024 09:45 GMT
#540
On March 04 2024 13:35 JacobStrangelove wrote:
iamperf playing "read the fucking post" cop is interesting.

Why?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings9
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech41
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1158
Bisu 802
Horang2 698
Hyuk 638
Larva 610
Leta 188
Zeus 117
Sexy 112
EffOrt 103
Soma 83
[ Show more ]
PianO 81
Mini 80
Pusan 54
Killer 37
ZerO 37
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 28
sorry 22
yabsab 20
JulyZerg 10
Trap 10
Noble 7
Last 5
Dota 2
XcaliburYe405
XaKoH 283
League of Legends
JimRising 337
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1412
Other Games
gofns30957
singsing1499
crisheroes241
OGKoka 195
Mew2King111
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick544
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6945
• lizZardDota2326
League of Legends
• Jankos1259
• Stunt939
Upcoming Events
Online Event
51m
FEL
5h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 51m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.