• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:47
CEST 16:47
KST 23:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7977 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:35 GMT
#481
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:36 GMT
#482
Oats and DP scum for scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Do either of you even have mayor picks of your own?

This is why I prefer Rayn, on like 5 posts, to either of you.


Yeesh.

Tothesky is some dude I have never seen before.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:36 GMT
#483
and you are avoiding my questions.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:36 GMT
#484
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
[quote]


Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you 👏🏼🥂 I honestly forgot the name too 🤣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 06:36 GMT
#485
On March 04 2024 15:29 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:19 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:15 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:14 CopCake wrote:
🤭 This is so funny


Cake who would you lynch right now and who would you make mayor right now?


I would lynch you in a heartbeat

- when I arrived you didn't try to engage me until way later (i ignored your question to see how you would react to that and there was like literally not opinion of it when the last game we played we did the opposite)
- you are generally a thread control person and you are confident of your reads, here you wait for the opinion of rayn just to tell him later he is wrong and cant read you? With a little bit of bragginess
- Now you think Oats is right at reading me suspicious because ??????? He has like no idea how I play.

I also do not think you are trying to solve the game.


Cake why did I have to ask you for a read before you stated all this?


You asked me for reads before and I ignored them, in porpouse.

And I go to office soon and I have a meeting. And a lot of work since I was on vacation. So next time I will post will be in 10 hours or so.

And since I consider you might be mafia trying to hold on the thin - read - of oats to do something against me, I decided to act.

What exactly is “how you play”
What is your read on me then?
No gg, No skill.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:36 GMT
#486
On March 04 2024 15:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Oats and DP scum for scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Do either of you even have mayor picks of your own?

This is why I prefer Rayn, on like 5 posts, to either of you.


Yeesh.

Tothesky is some dude I have never seen before.


I'd vote perfection as mayor right now.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:37 GMT
#487
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.


????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you 👏🏼🥂 I honestly forgot the name too 🤣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Answer my question and then I will answer yours.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:37 GMT
#488
On March 04 2024 15:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Oats and DP scum for scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Do either of you even have mayor picks of your own?

This is why I prefer Rayn, on like 5 posts, to either of you.


Yeesh.

Tothesky is some dude I have never seen before.


Idk, I give Oats a pass for being new here? And not knowing the oh so called meta?

Darth on the other hand, feels odd.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:38 GMT
#489
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 04 2024 06:38 GMT
#490
On March 04 2024 15:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

????

What do you mean Mr Darcy?

Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you 👏🏼🥂 I honestly forgot the name too 🤣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Answer my question and then I will answer yours.


Which ones I ignored?


Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:38 GMT
#491
On March 04 2024 15:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Oats and DP scum for scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Do either of you even have mayor picks of your own?

This is why I prefer Rayn, on like 5 posts, to either of you.


Yeesh.

Tothesky is some dude I have never seen before.


I'd vote perfection as mayor right now.

Ok not bad. So I take it back. That's like my 4th pick, after trfel.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:38 GMT
#492
On March 04 2024 15:38 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
[quote]
Nay, I am just Saitama at best

Wickham at worst.


Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you 👏🏼🥂 I honestly forgot the name too 🤣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Answer my question and then I will answer yours.


Which ones I ignored?




Why did you think DMB and Trfel were town when you invited them to the tea party?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:39 GMT
#493
On March 04 2024 15:08 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 14:44 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:11 DarthPunk wrote:
MZ could be mafia here.

That associative push with me/vivax is really out there. And usually I am the one defending him from being misylnched by all the bads.
Sorry I keep doing this, but why do you think that makes Meapak_Ziphh mafia? I don't see why that reasoning is more likely to come from mafia, if anything I think it's the opposite.

Liked trfel and now considering voting trfel for mayor


Why?

I answered this earlier
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:39 GMT
#494
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Answered this
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:39 GMT
#495
On March 04 2024 15:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?


What are you talking about? I was talking to cake here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:39 GMT
#496
On March 04 2024 15:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Answered this


What are you talking about?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:41 GMT
#497
On March 04 2024 15:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:26 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:18 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:12 DarthPunk wrote:
Slam have you played a lot with cake?

Yes


are you worried about her alignment here?

Not in the slightest.

Remember I have a meta from the third Heaven, I have met Raynpelikoneet, Hapahauli, CopCake, Conversion, Igrok, Chezinu, and

Others

I R L

We have personalities beyond the mafia.

But meh

I am tomfool


What did you mean by this then:

On March 04 2024 14:58 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:58 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:52 CopCake wrote:
Lord Trfel, Duchess meatbaby… would you like to join me for tea in this perfectly splendid day?

Unfortunately I don't drink tea, why do you ask?

@DarthPunk sorry I guess I misinterpreted what you were saying, I wasn't trying to misrepresent you. I'll let you do your thing instead of arguing over little nonsense.



Out of character: it is just set up flavour, do not take it too literal, just enjoy the chat engagement. 🥂

How was
T.h.i.s. important
C
A
K
E
?



I have a bitterness not against cake indeed! I shall become foul.

Remember oars bullshit on me earlier?

Yeah, I'm mocking him, DP.

Don't act like I haven't been posing "page 35 ftw!" As town since 2013. Y'all know me better than this shit.


I thought you were sus on cake here for posting the tea party shit.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:41 GMT
#498
On March 04 2024 15:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:38 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:37 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:36 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:31 CopCake wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:28 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:20 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

Oh shit that is sooooo bad, I like Mr. Bingley.

Well, Heyoka or whoever does it now was too slow

So I must be Alakaslam

Which is much closer to uncle. . . What was David Balfour's uncle's name?

Or maybe Captian Hoseason.


The uncle is a cool guy, totally fits you 👏🏼🥂 I honestly forgot the name too 🤣 I am a fan of the Keira Knightley movie.


Stop avoiding my question.




I am not avoiding?

My towncircle is obs dumb and truffle


Why are they town?


Ok mr. Fakey pretending to solve the game

Why am i mafia or why am i town?

Who is town and who is mafia?


Answer my question and then I will answer yours.


Which ones I ignored?




Why did you think DMB and Trfel were town when you invited them to the tea party?

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 04 2024 06:42 GMT
#499
God getting answers from cake is like pulling teeth.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 04 2024 06:42 GMT
#500
On March 04 2024 15:39 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 15:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:35 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 15:33 CopCake wrote:
Why are you so obsessed with me?


I want to know your alignment.

Yes, obviously. Anyone else?

Man you make me suspect you.

Still lynch vivax if by some faerie magic, I am actually elected mayor.

Second pick is VE, he has some decent logic on why he would lurker lynch.

Dammit, I have to filter you for your questions, don't I?


What are you talking about? I was talking to cake here?

Yeah and you're being Oats at her.

Whatever, flavor means varyIng things to varying flavor. You can't personality read and I should give grave for that to both you and Oats.

Got it out of my system.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1507
Dendi778
Counter-Strike
fl0m2439
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes982
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko444
Other Games
singsing2275
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .208
Liquid`VortiX147
KnowMe112
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 13m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 13m
INu's Battles
21h 13m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.