• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:26
CEST 18:26
KST 01:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8933 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 33 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 15 2024 18:08 GMT
#8926
On March 15 2024 16:25 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 13:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 15 2024 13:36 iamperfection wrote:
On March 15 2024 13:35 Vivax wrote:
6 v 3 tomorrow
If there‘s traitor 5 v 4 lylo

fun

it dosnt work that way


I hope it doesn‘t.
Jealous is auto might as well just shitpost tomorrow

If you think scum!Jealous spent 3 cycles* voting for a 1 for 1 with CopCake you need to find an adult.

*caveat being I switched from Cop to Oats.

Can you explain what you mean with 1 for 1?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 15 2024 18:11 GMT
#8927
Because I don't think what you did is a 1 for 1. It was just a convenient tunnel if you are mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 15 2024 18:18 GMT
#8929
On March 16 2024 03:13 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 03:11 justanothertownie wrote:
Because I don't think what you did is a 1 for 1. It was just a convenient tunnel if you are mafia.

In the world where I am scum and get lynched for pushing for a CopCake ML, then that's a 1 for 1, no?

Yeah, but why would you assume that you get lynched for pushing 1 mislynch alone?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 15 2024 21:00 GMT
#8932
On March 15 2024 10:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2024 10:40 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:38 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:36 Rels wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 15 2024 10:04 iamperfection wrote:
maybe we just lynch cake and pick up play next cycle. She has to be dealt with in some way and we will know 100% what happened in ve cop with rels talking to me right near the hammer.

It will clear up the thread and just be good for a purity mindset.


Lets make her wish come true.

I still believe now after the mason that she is just a depressed Townie.

On March 15 2024 10:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
I really feel bad about voting her, while seeing her finally as Town. But she doesn´t fell happy here anymore and she is self voting as well. So what else could we do?

Let her be? And vote for your scumread? lol
Opportunistic mindset from DMB, following DP/iam

so I should vote you?! like just a wasted single vote on you? How does that help Town?

Interesting post. So in your worldview, both Jealous and Palmer are town? There is no good option for a vote?


Yes I Townread Palmar

Jealous is scummy for me but not enough for a vote. Still thinking about rather vote CC (who wished do die in the mason) and hope she is lonly treator and tired of non stop selfdefending instead of depressed town.

I really dislike this post. Before this dmb called cake town and basically advocated for a mercy kill. That alone I could have bought. But the overjustification in the quoted post just looks like mafia to me. If she is mafia with jealous this is absolute classic play. He is scummy but not scummy enough to vote him. Instead she votes cake. But also feels the need to include some kind of weird justification of a potential traitor so it does not look like she is blatantly lynching a townread.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 15 2024 22:53 GMT
#8935
On March 16 2024 07:42 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous if your town couldn't dmb just lurk?

Good point. Counter argument: We are probably never touching cake again if she is not lynched here.
Not happening without her vote.
DMB can combine mafia agenda with genuinely trying to grant ccs wish.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 07:36 GMT
#9181
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

How can you say that when she has played 1 (!) full scum game?!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:04 GMT
#9182
On March 16 2024 14:00 DarthPunk wrote:
Koshi was actually a viable mislynch probably so I think it points to the fact that he was on the right direction.

(this is all surface level ignoring layers of WIFOM)

I don't think Koshi was a viable mislynch at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:05 GMT
#9183
On March 16 2024 14:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Also possible that its more that vivax is sussing me all game and they think I am a more viable mislynch than Koshi.

I think that is a bit far fetched though.

Then this.

???
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:09 GMT
#9184
I really hope I am not wrong on Palmar. He does not care at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:10 GMT
#9185
##Vote: Jealous
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:12 GMT
#9186
On March 16 2024 17:09 justanothertownie wrote:
I really hope I am not wrong on Palmar. He does not care at all.

^^^
Not sure if that is not actually an indicator for him to be town though. But it sucks. Not a very important town player this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 08:13 GMT
#9187
If dps survives another night I will have to do the unthinkable and open his filter. Let's hope it doesn't come to this...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 09:28 GMT
#9191
Well, quite a few people got townreads for something like that this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 09:29 GMT
#9192
I don't think this is alignment indicative.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 09:32 GMT
#9194
On March 16 2024 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 16:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

How can you say that when she has played 1 (!) full scum game?!



That game established a range. She is outside of it.

One game cannot establish a range. It is a single point of data. Was your second scumgame the same as the first?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 09:32 GMT
#9195
On March 16 2024 18:32 DarthPunk wrote:
It seems like a weird mistake to make though.

I am hoping palmar will be around soon and we can have a chat.

Yeah, that would be swell.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 09:44 GMT
#9197
On March 16 2024 18:37 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 18:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 18:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 16 2024 16:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 16 2024 09:33 DarthPunk wrote:
I think DMB is out of her scum range jealous FWIW.

How can you say that when she has played 1 (!) full scum game?!



That game established a range. She is outside of it.

One game cannot establish a range. It is a single point of data. Was your second scumgame the same as the first?



No it was better, but it was in the same vein. Like I just don't think she could be this flexible in her viewpoint as mafia, as that was clearly a part of her scum game that was difficult for her.

Can you tell me more about your jealous vote.

ELI5 why he is mafia for you.

I explained that yesterday. I think it is him and dmb who saved him yesterday with significant help from people like you. He has a hard time changing his reads and is very non confrontational except for his cc tunnel. Looks like inexperienced mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 15:40 GMT
#9227
On March 17 2024 00:17 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 20:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Can you let us know who you mason please jealous?

Just woke up, still debating who to choose.

I am not sure that there is a lot of merit in this mason chat for you today. I would prefer to have your thoughts and contributions in the thread if you are town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 17:38 GMT
#9279
On March 16 2024 23:26 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 19:31 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 11:21 iamperfection wrote:
I think Palmar just has to be mafia. I have listed the reasons several times and i just keep wifoming myself out of it. His reactions to the CC flip just adds to it he had no real thoughts or analysis to make as he isn't interested in figuring things out.

This is the kinda shit that keeps you out of my towncircle.

Of course I have no reaction. I "knew" she was town and I was highly annoyed at her. The people who I feel in hindsight swung the lynch onto her (DP/Vivax) are my town circle people so while I don't quite understand why they did it after all the dick move analysis, I don't think this warrants looking into them.

DP shot mafia. He gets to be alive until lylo. That is the earliest I think he should be looked into.
Vivax is a bed we kinda made on day 1, but there are additional reasons to think he may be town. I liked his early posting, and I don't think he does the whole paranoia thing as mafia.

So why are my "reactions to the cc flip" bad? There is nothing to learn. We lynched a townie who everyone thought was town.

The only way it actually becomes interesting if we confirm Jealous is mafia. But that would be a pre-flip association and you know how I feel about even post-flip associations.


I dont really give a shit about your town circle palmar. if you want to call me mafia you need to refute this https://tl.net/forum/mafia/621454-a-classy-game-of-mafia?page=395#7899 otherwise im not gonna even entertain the discussion.

My problem once again is that i feel like its pulling teeth from you to get attempts to discover mafia. You basically ignore all my larger points.

Lets pretend you are town. I know i am town. I think the corrupt mayor theory isnt right so vivax is town.

Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Two Vote Count

Oatsmaster (9): Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, CopCake, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, Koshi, marvellosity, JacobStrangelove, Alakaslam
VisceraEyes (7): Koshi, Oatsmaster, iamperfection, Vivax, Palmar, Alakaslam, Meapak_Ziphh, iamperfection, CopCake
Palmar (0): Oatsmaster, CopCake, iamperfection, JacobStrangelove, CopCake
Jealous (0): CopCake
Justanothertownie (0): Vivax, Oatsmaster
ToTheStars (0): iamperfection, Oatsmaster
marvellosity (0): Vivax
die_meatbaby (0): Oatsmaster
VisceraEyes (0): iamperfection
CopCake (0): Jealous

Not Voting (1): VisceraEyes

With 9 votes, Oatsmaster is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Saturday, Mar 09 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



Are we suggesting that 4 mafia were on the oats wagon? I dont think that is likely. I really would like the detail summary of that discord in full because i think it just has to be mz and palmar are mafia together the more i think about it.

I do not think there necessarily has to be mafia on VE - if there is then maybe MZ. If the lynch goes through and VE flips town Oats will just be killed the day after and everyone who took part looks absolutely terrible. It would only postpone the result for no real gain.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 16 2024 17:40 GMT
#9280
On March 17 2024 02:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 02:28 iamperfection wrote:
so your saying all of those lines aren't exact quotes ?


Some of them are most are not, there's really not that much going on in that chat. The whole problem with copy pasting with timestamps and usernames and stuff is that it guarantees the authenticity of the log, you have no way of knowing that this log is authentic because it's not copy/pasted from discord. I know you feel that it's authentic because it's pretty much exactly how Palmar and I both characterized it, but Palmar is free to show up and say I misrepresented something I said or something he said and then it's just a he said/he said game.

I don't know why you're so bent out of shape with this, Jealous and DP's log had way more stuff in it, did you miss that one?

Don't worry about it. You are fine. Iamp is just concerned about game integrity, which is also fine. Nothing alignment indicative to find here. Carry on.
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM468
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 468
TKL 208
ByuN 159
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 105
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31371
Calm 3215
Shuttle 2823
Jaedong 1260
Mini 828
EffOrt 633
Soma 530
Horang2 529
ZerO 250
Rush 244
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 224
Snow 176
firebathero 113
hero 86
Zeus 77
Mind 74
Mong 73
Shine 44
Hyun 42
Free 35
sorry 34
Sharp 30
Aegong 22
ToSsGirL 22
PianO 22
Killer 20
JYJ 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 15
HiyA 13
Rock 12
Sexy 11
Sacsri 10
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1381
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4081
x6flipin398
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King99
ChuDatz33
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1334
Beastyqt410
ceh9397
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh238
420jenkins211
Livibee209
C9.Mang0163
QueenE117
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss64
IndyStarCraft 53
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• Hinosc 10
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade299
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 34m
INu's Battles
18h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 34m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.