On March 10 2024 01:46 justanothertownie wrote:
But then you also don't come back to this topic.
But then you also don't come back to this topic.
Fine by me.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 09 2024 16:51 GMT
#5607
On March 10 2024 01:46 justanothertownie wrote: But then you also don't come back to this topic. Fine by me. | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 09 2024 16:56 GMT
#5609
On March 10 2024 01:52 marvellosity wrote: I’m not saying this to initiate anything, but I cannot wait to see all the night actions from n1 CopCake licks a toad, VE dies and flips mafia | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 09 2024 16:59 GMT
#5612
On March 10 2024 01:57 marvellosity wrote: Show nested quote + On March 10 2024 01:56 Vivax wrote: On March 10 2024 01:52 marvellosity wrote: I’m not saying this to initiate anything, but I cannot wait to see all the night actions from n1 CopCake licks a toad, VE dies and flips mafia If we managed to flip VE in the past this game would be cray cray I have you as Marty McFly in my imagination | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 09 2024 20:21 GMT
#5636
I want them to see how they wasted a roleblock in postgame. | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 09 2024 21:26 GMT
#5647
| ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 09 2024 23:12 GMT
#5651
| ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 09 2024 23:14 GMT
#5652
| ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:00 GMT
#5829
| ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:01 GMT
#5831
| ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:04 GMT
#5838
Rip buddy. Great shot whoever. | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:06 GMT
#5847
[QUOTE]On March 10 2024 12:04 Vivax wrote: I jailed Slam btw. Rip buddy. Great shot whoever.[/QUOTE] Seriously?[/QUOTE] Yeah. Rip marv | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:08 GMT
#5854
| ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:12 GMT
#5866
I might have to mercy kill. | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:14 GMT
#5871
| ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:16 GMT
#5880
On March 10 2024 12:14 die_meatbaby wrote: Show nested quote + On March 10 2024 12:12 Vivax wrote: I hope dmb is not mafia cause it‘d suck for her. I might have to mercy kill. why? Cause I wouldn‘t want to be mafia in this situation and I hope you aren‘t cause it sucks. | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:18 GMT
#5886
On March 10 2024 12:16 Jealous wrote: So just to be clear, Vivax JK's Slam, and slam dies anyway, but so does marv. That means that there were two shots on Slam, one to break JK and one to kill. I am a bit tipsy and I want to make sure I understand this correctly. There‘s so much dumbtelling going on we might have to start printing out membership cards. | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:19 GMT
#5892
| ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:20 GMT
#5894
On March 10 2024 12:16 Jealous wrote: So just to be clear, Vivax JK's Slam, and slam dies anyway, but so does marv. That means that there were two shots on Slam, one to break JK and one to kill. I am a bit tipsy and I want to make sure I understand this correctly. Did you give dmb the idea to act like she didn‘t know the amount of kills ? Reads like it. | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:22 GMT
#5900
On March 10 2024 12:22 die_meatbaby wrote: Show nested quote + On March 10 2024 12:19 Vivax wrote: Dumbtell five times and you get enough stamps to go on a club med cruise to your nearest English school. eyy my english has improved a bit, if you compare the first game with this one Yours is better than marvs honestly | ||
|
Vivax
22414 Posts
March 10 2024 03:24 GMT
#5905
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Shuttle Hyuk EffOrt Mini Soma Larva ZerO firebathero [ Show more ] Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games singsing2009 B2W.Neo1070 Beastyqt637 Mlord359 Hui .237 Livibee191 Liquid`VortiX149 FrodaN143 ArmadaUGS124 KnowMe124 elazer83 Mew2King76 ZerO(Twitch)16 CosmosSc2 Trikslyr3 Organizations Dota 2 |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ] WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|