• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:10
CEST 18:10
KST 01:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7418 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 16:32 GMT
#6087
On March 11 2024 01:30 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 01:22 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 00:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 15:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:41 Rels wrote:
With this out of the way, going to bed. Very interested to see how CopCake handles this (still thinks she's town but interested nonetheless)


How can you think that?
She‘s like the witch doctor on team dire at this point. Just going in wolololo at the game when she posts.


##vote: copcake

I am town but

I want to quit the game, I am not enjoying it like I tend to do it.

Rayn might get a bit annoyed but I am a sensitive person and if I do not like something, I just quit. Same happened when Slam was having a difficult moment, I felt bad so I wanted out.

On March 10 2024 18:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:10 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

- mafia blocks vivax -
- kills slam -

I dont see the use of a strongarm there


Oh really?


Btw this is the type of attitude why I don't want to play, I feel like a wounded stray dog forced to come to a coliseum to fight lions.


Hmm, the bold very interesting in the context of this post:

On March 06 2024 22:33 CopCake wrote:
And you know I find appeal to emotion tasteless, I brag a lot of being very good scum.

So, go ahead and lynch me next day. I am just going to say I am dissapointed.


I was going to keep quiet on it because I felt a bit bad for a moment and didn't feel the need to dogpile the CopCake wagon further (and my vote is locked), but the more I thought about it the more I realized that it's just inconsistency and hypocrisy. More to come.

Have you read old cop games?

I've played with them once a long time ago. Why?

so you dont want to look at past games or what?

Don't really feel the need to in this case?

Can you maybe tell me what you think I'd find there and what relevance it has in this context? That would save me a whole lot of time, and if you make a compelling argument, that would justify further time investment. I already got burned once by "looking into rayn x Palmar" as suggested by Vivax and wasting a whole lot of time for a whole lot of nothing.

I was pondering something but when i look at it more in context i dont think its true so not worth sharing.

This was a pretty rapid development from questioning me to saying it was for nothing. Humor me please, what were you trying to imply about their past games, even if it is not contextually relevant? Just so that we get something out of this line of discussion.

they post less as mafia. but if you look at the recent mafia game its less posting then here but in context of the game it was one of the largest filters in the game.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 16:47 GMT
#6089
On March 11 2024 01:36 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 01:32 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:30 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:22 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 00:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 15:05 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

##vote: copcake

I am town but

I want to quit the game, I am not enjoying it like I tend to do it.

Rayn might get a bit annoyed but I am a sensitive person and if I do not like something, I just quit. Same happened when Slam was having a difficult moment, I felt bad so I wanted out.

On March 10 2024 18:23 CopCake wrote:
[quote]

Btw this is the type of attitude why I don't want to play, I feel like a wounded stray dog forced to come to a coliseum to fight lions.


Hmm, the bold very interesting in the context of this post:

On March 06 2024 22:33 CopCake wrote:
And you know I find appeal to emotion tasteless, I brag a lot of being very good scum.

So, go ahead and lynch me next day. I am just going to say I am dissapointed.


I was going to keep quiet on it because I felt a bit bad for a moment and didn't feel the need to dogpile the CopCake wagon further (and my vote is locked), but the more I thought about it the more I realized that it's just inconsistency and hypocrisy. More to come.

Have you read old cop games?

I've played with them once a long time ago. Why?

so you dont want to look at past games or what?

Don't really feel the need to in this case?

Can you maybe tell me what you think I'd find there and what relevance it has in this context? That would save me a whole lot of time, and if you make a compelling argument, that would justify further time investment. I already got burned once by "looking into rayn x Palmar" as suggested by Vivax and wasting a whole lot of time for a whole lot of nothing.

I was pondering something but when i look at it more in context i dont think its true so not worth sharing.

This was a pretty rapid development from questioning me to saying it was for nothing. Humor me please, what were you trying to imply about their past games, even if it is not contextually relevant? Just so that we get something out of this line of discussion.

they post less as mafia. but if you look at the recent mafia game its less posting then here but in context of the game it was one of the largest filters in the game.

I mean, they also spend 5 posts at a time exploring the same topic, one sentence at a time, sometimes consecutively. So volume isn't a good metric for them in this game IMO. It's not like they've actually typed all that many words total; their filter is more than double mine by post volume, but in terms of word count, I'd reckon mine is bigger than theirs, for example.

But, no matter. I think they were active enough where their level of activity is NAI IMO. Compared to someone like TTS, VE, etc.

so vote ve no?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 16:49 GMT
#6091
im gonna guess since no one has claimed the one whisperer now it fell into the hands of mafia.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 17:35 GMT
#6097
On March 11 2024 02:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 02:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:53 Vivax wrote:
I‘m going to vote VE for sure after he smugly hinted at being rber in the post I quoted



On March 11 2024 00:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 13:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:16 Jealous wrote:
So just to be clear, Vivax JK's Slam, and slam dies anyway, but so does marv. That means that there were two shots on Slam, one to break JK and one to kill. I am a bit tipsy and I want to make sure I understand this correctly.

or just a roleblock on vivax which i think is likely

I agree this is most likely.

##Vote: CopCake

/salute


##Vote: VE

This one?



The jealous post with double shot/breaking JK is obvious nonsense imo. Doesn‘t work like that mechanically unless he meant strongarm.

VE doesn‘t realize that and just corrects him with roleblock being most likely.

well and having any awareness of whats going on when VE is "afk" is suspect as well.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 17:47 GMT
#6103
On March 11 2024 02:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 02:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:35 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:29 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 02:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:53 Vivax wrote:
I‘m going to vote VE for sure after he smugly hinted at being rber in the post I quoted



On March 11 2024 00:03 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 13:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:17 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:16 Jealous wrote:
So just to be clear, Vivax JK's Slam, and slam dies anyway, but so does marv. That means that there were two shots on Slam, one to break JK and one to kill. I am a bit tipsy and I want to make sure I understand this correctly.

or just a roleblock on vivax which i think is likely

I agree this is most likely.

##Vote: CopCake

/salute


##Vote: VE

This one?



The jealous post with double shot/breaking JK is obvious nonsense imo. Doesn‘t work like that mechanically unless he meant strongarm.

VE doesn‘t realize that and just corrects him with roleblock being most likely.

well and having any awareness of whats going on when VE is "afk" is suspect as well.

If Oats really was the "best" player on the team as has been speculated, VE could have also just deliberately AFK'd to try and create a more attractive counter wagon.

That doesn't make the redcheck go away though. So the logic kinda falls apart.

I mean it doesn't, however the counterwagon (that I am aware I was apart of) did get pretty strong yesterday. I don't think it's out of the question for scum VE to try and help the case against him to save oats simply by not showing up.

But slam has to flip at some point
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 19:00 GMT
#6109
On March 11 2024 03:59 Koshi wrote:
Ah it's 300 even. Dafuq. You people are maniacs

It's dp's fault.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 20:49 GMT
#6151
On March 11 2024 05:47 DarthPunk wrote:
What games of cake do you want me to read perfection?

none i was just looking through them all and i thought it was clear that less activity meant scum but the most recent scum game had one of the larger filters in the game so i threw that thought out. Even though it was less posting in the context of that game it was a lot of posting.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 21:00 GMT
#6153
On March 11 2024 05:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 05:49 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 05:47 DarthPunk wrote:
What games of cake do you want me to read perfection?

none i was just looking through them all and i thought it was clear that less activity meant scum but the most recent scum game had one of the larger filters in the game so i threw that thought out. Even though it was less posting in the context of that game it was a lot of posting.


Yes. I saw that too.

And most of it was a tunnel on me.

I want to see cake have actual reads and comments about someone that is not me before I get off a wagon.

And I also have issues with people having vague references to her meta while ignoring the objectively scummy shit she has done this game.

i dont know the still trying to "figure out" your alignment just seems so bizarre for either alignment.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 23:44 GMT
#6201
in my view a traitor would be a nerf to mafia. Assuming it would be 4 +1 which is how i would think it would work.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 23:49 GMT
#6210
On March 11 2024 08:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Fine I’ll swap. Whatever. As long as you lynch her tomorrow
Vote:VE

we still have tomorrow.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 00:18 GMT
#6225
On March 11 2024 09:18 DarthPunk wrote:
My issue is, that I had a correct scum read on Cake last time, and then everyone did the same thing they are doing here and ignored it and called her town.

And I ended getting pushed off the read like I am here.

And I just don't think self-voting when it won't make any difference start of day, and matyring explains away all the scummy shit she has done this game.

could it just be both?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 00:24 GMT
#6227
On March 11 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:18 DarthPunk wrote:
My issue is, that I had a correct scum read on Cake last time, and then everyone did the same thing they are doing here and ignored it and called her town.

And I ended getting pushed off the read like I am here.

And I just don't think self-voting when it won't make any difference start of day, and matyring explains away all the scummy shit she has done this game.

could it just be both?


Just be both what?

just both ve and cake so whats the difference.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 00:28 GMT
#6231
its vivax who isnt voting thats your mistake
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 00:29 GMT
#6232
On March 11 2024 09:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 09:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:18 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 09:18 DarthPunk wrote:
My issue is, that I had a correct scum read on Cake last time, and then everyone did the same thing they are doing here and ignored it and called her town.

And I ended getting pushed off the read like I am here.

And I just don't think self-voting when it won't make any difference start of day, and matyring explains away all the scummy shit she has done this game.

could it just be both?


Just be both what?

just both ve and cake so whats the difference.


It could be, I already explained the difference.

well im sure if you try really hard you can get what you want.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 00:54 GMT
#6240
pretty sure he is calling him bad which i of course support in spirit but i thought a lot of the posts your referring too are trolling/joking. at least I thought they were.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 00:58 GMT
#6248
On March 11 2024 09:58 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 09:54 iamperfection wrote:
pretty sure he is calling him bad which i of course support in spirit but i thought a lot of the posts your referring too are trolling/joking. at least I thought they were.


Pretty sure he is serious :D

Vivax

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 01:07 GMT
#6263
i hate this game and also love this game.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 01:13 GMT
#6270
feel like if rayn was voted mayor game would be over lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 01:20 GMT
#6276
On March 11 2024 10:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 10:13 iamperfection wrote:
feel like if rayn was voted mayor game would be over lol


If you want me to be more toxic than you all you have to do is ask.
You guys moan when JK claims D1 but when someone claims scum in your face you just shrug.
Now you just go for self sabotage. Winner mindset obviously.

yeah it was very self sabotage of me to want to vote the other blue for mayor.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 11 2024 01:29 GMT
#6282
On March 11 2024 10:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 10:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:19 Vivax wrote:
On March 11 2024 10:13 iamperfection wrote:
feel like if rayn was voted mayor game would be over lol


If you want me to be more toxic than you all you have to do is ask.
You guys moan when JK claims D1 but when someone claims scum in your face you just shrug.
Now you just go for self sabotage. Winner mindset obviously.

yeah it was very self sabotage of me to want to vote the other blue for mayor.


You aren't playing the game discussing reads you prefer to throw yourself at the floor and throw a tantrum about how it isn't your preferred mayor. Do you need a month off to cope with that fact or something?

ive given a read on every player in the game
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM339
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 339
TKL 185
ProTech140
SteadfastSC 128
UpATreeSC 42
ByuN 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34082
Calm 3335
Shuttle 2260
Jaedong 1665
Mini 613
Horang2 561
EffOrt 497
Soma 310
Rush 298
Stork 238
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 235
ZerO 215
BeSt 176
Snow 157
firebathero 110
Mong 97
Zeus 85
hero 81
910 81
Mind 70
Hyun 44
sorry 41
Shine 37
Sharp 37
Free 35
Shinee 32
Yoon 30
ToSsGirL 27
Killer 25
PianO 24
Terrorterran 24
Aegong 20
JYJ 19
Bale 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
scan(afreeca) 14
Sexy 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 11
Hm[arnc] 9
Noble 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5903
Dendi1211
League of Legends
KnowMe3
Counter-Strike
fl0m3440
Fnx 561
x6flipin453
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
ChuDatz33
Other Games
singsing2073
Liquid`RaSZi1256
B2W.Neo705
hiko657
ceh9387
crisheroes309
dupreeh309
Khaldor217
420jenkins214
Livibee213
QueenE122
Trikslyr84
Beastyqt76
Dewaltoss62
C9.Mang056
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH291
• Hinosc 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4108
• WagamamaTV394
League of Legends
• Nemesis2595
Other Games
• Shiphtur782
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 50m
INu's Battles
18h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 50m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.