• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 03:52 GMT
#5933
On March 10 2024 12:50 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 12:35 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:32 Rels wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:24 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:23 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:13 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
[quote]
the shoot makes you town for me

wow how could have come to such a conclusion

Nah man, the greatest bus of all time is unfolding right in front of our eyes.

Sorry i think I am getting blind. Can you help me to see it?

i dont know if your trolling but DP shot mafia.... i think you can put 2 and 2 together.

yeah he is town. I was wrong I got that. But where is the bus?

he was making a joke. Because its obviously not a bus and would be the most legendary play of all time to shoot your scum partner for cred.

Unecessary too, since I assume not using the shot and using it to kill a townie during the last night would gain scum a mislynch. So it would even be playing actively against their wincon
With shot => 10 town vs 3 scum now => 3 ML before LYLO
Without shot => 9 town (with the gun being used later) vs 4 scum => 2 ML before LYLO

BTW 3 more mislynches allowed, nice. And that's assuming we don't lynch the RB at some point before all BGs die, which would open up the possibility for night saves

With Vivax having to be RB though, I guess DP couldn't keep the shot actually. But could have killed the scummiest townie
I guess it would have been me lol


If I was mafia, I just don't claim I have the shot at all.

then you out yourself to the smith if you were mafia. The proper play was to claim it just before the deadline or crumb it if unable before deadline.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 05:09 GMT
#5944
i think he is just mafia dp
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 05:42 GMT
#5946
stay course for now lets see what cop does.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 06:13 GMT
#5950
dear lord
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 06:17 GMT
#5953
has to be lynched.

Unacceptable either alignment.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 06:31 GMT
#5955
On March 10 2024 15:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
They killed a fellow drunk poster

They will die

Its saturday, im gonna be useless here the rest of the night I have all day tomrorrow and will be in this thread no matter how hungover i promise

no reaction to what just happened?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 06:34 GMT
#5957
balance wise i dont think there should be a traitor.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 06:35 GMT
#5960
On March 10 2024 15:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 15:34 iamperfection wrote:
balance wise i dont think there should be a traitor.


Why is that?

with all the blues a traitor just makes mafia worse.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 06:42 GMT
#5961
i go to bed dont forget spring ahead.

Stay the course i think only choice.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 07:52 GMT
#5965
On February 22 2024 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Setup


This is a semi open setup. What that means is that all possible roles are known, but the exact setup is not known. With 21 players there will be 16 town and 5 mafia. Mafia will have 2 KP on N1/N2 and 1 KP thereafter.



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 07:56 GMT
#5967
I'm going back to bed
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 14:54 GMT
#6061
On March 05 2024 01:29 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 01:24 iamperfection wrote:
Hapa for signing up and not posting too lol

This is better than your VE read. What did you thunk of DPvCake?

Meapak can you explain your thinking when you said this about ve.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 14:55 GMT
#6062
Dp have you read cop old games I have a take.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 15:48 GMT
#6068
On March 11 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 15:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:41 Rels wrote:
With this out of the way, going to bed. Very interested to see how CopCake handles this (still thinks she's town but interested nonetheless)


How can you think that?
She‘s like the witch doctor on team dire at this point. Just going in wolololo at the game when she posts.


##vote: copcake

I am town but

I want to quit the game, I am not enjoying it like I tend to do it.

Rayn might get a bit annoyed but I am a sensitive person and if I do not like something, I just quit. Same happened when Slam was having a difficult moment, I felt bad so I wanted out.

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 18:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:08 Palmar wrote:
So I barely read the OP but we are assuming that either mafia shit Vivax to get a random kill on a bodyguard or that they have a strongarm to murder slam ?


- mafia blocks vivax -
- kills slam -

I dont see the use of a strongarm there


Oh really?


Btw this is the type of attitude why I don't want to play, I feel like a wounded stray dog forced to come to a coliseum to fight lions.


Hmm, the bold very interesting in the context of this post:

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:33 CopCake wrote:
And you know I find appeal to emotion tasteless, I brag a lot of being very good scum.

So, go ahead and lynch me next day. I am just going to say I am dissapointed.


I was going to keep quiet on it because I felt a bit bad for a moment and didn't feel the need to dogpile the CopCake wagon further (and my vote is locked), but the more I thought about it the more I realized that it's just inconsistency and hypocrisy. More to come.

Have you read old cop games?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 16:11 GMT
#6072
On March 11 2024 01:07 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 00:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 15:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:41 Rels wrote:
With this out of the way, going to bed. Very interested to see how CopCake handles this (still thinks she's town but interested nonetheless)


How can you think that?
She‘s like the witch doctor on team dire at this point. Just going in wolololo at the game when she posts.


##vote: copcake

I am town but

I want to quit the game, I am not enjoying it like I tend to do it.

Rayn might get a bit annoyed but I am a sensitive person and if I do not like something, I just quit. Same happened when Slam was having a difficult moment, I felt bad so I wanted out.

On March 10 2024 18:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:08 Palmar wrote:
So I barely read the OP but we are assuming that either mafia shit Vivax to get a random kill on a bodyguard or that they have a strongarm to murder slam ?


- mafia blocks vivax -
- kills slam -

I dont see the use of a strongarm there


Oh really?


Btw this is the type of attitude why I don't want to play, I feel like a wounded stray dog forced to come to a coliseum to fight lions.


Hmm, the bold very interesting in the context of this post:

On March 06 2024 22:33 CopCake wrote:
And you know I find appeal to emotion tasteless, I brag a lot of being very good scum.

So, go ahead and lynch me next day. I am just going to say I am dissapointed.


I was going to keep quiet on it because I felt a bit bad for a moment and didn't feel the need to dogpile the CopCake wagon further (and my vote is locked), but the more I thought about it the more I realized that it's just inconsistency and hypocrisy. More to come.

Have you read old cop games?

I've played with them once a long time ago. Why?

so you dont want to look at past games or what?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 16:16 GMT
#6076
if its from a completed game you obviously can but wait for the host i guess
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 16:19 GMT
#6080
On March 11 2024 01:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 01:17 CopCake wrote:
Well Vivax is here so he can share of being with mafia copcake.


I want to yeet VE first anyway.

Iamp will probably rant our ears off about how it‘s bad but we are better than that.

i would be fine with lynching ve.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 16:22 GMT
#6082
On March 11 2024 01:14 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2024 01:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 01:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 11 2024 00:48 iamperfection wrote:
On March 11 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 10 2024 15:05 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:43 Vivax wrote:
On March 10 2024 12:41 Rels wrote:
With this out of the way, going to bed. Very interested to see how CopCake handles this (still thinks she's town but interested nonetheless)


How can you think that?
She‘s like the witch doctor on team dire at this point. Just going in wolololo at the game when she posts.


##vote: copcake

I am town but

I want to quit the game, I am not enjoying it like I tend to do it.

Rayn might get a bit annoyed but I am a sensitive person and if I do not like something, I just quit. Same happened when Slam was having a difficult moment, I felt bad so I wanted out.

On March 10 2024 18:23 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:10 CopCake wrote:
On March 10 2024 18:08 Palmar wrote:
So I barely read the OP but we are assuming that either mafia shit Vivax to get a random kill on a bodyguard or that they have a strongarm to murder slam ?


- mafia blocks vivax -
- kills slam -

I dont see the use of a strongarm there


Oh really?


Btw this is the type of attitude why I don't want to play, I feel like a wounded stray dog forced to come to a coliseum to fight lions.


Hmm, the bold very interesting in the context of this post:

On March 06 2024 22:33 CopCake wrote:
And you know I find appeal to emotion tasteless, I brag a lot of being very good scum.

So, go ahead and lynch me next day. I am just going to say I am dissapointed.


I was going to keep quiet on it because I felt a bit bad for a moment and didn't feel the need to dogpile the CopCake wagon further (and my vote is locked), but the more I thought about it the more I realized that it's just inconsistency and hypocrisy. More to come.

Have you read old cop games?

I've played with them once a long time ago. Why?

so you dont want to look at past games or what?

Don't really feel the need to in this case?

Can you maybe tell me what you think I'd find there and what relevance it has in this context? That would save me a whole lot of time, and if you make a compelling argument, that would justify further time investment. I already got burned once by "looking into rayn x Palmar" as suggested by Vivax and wasting a whole lot of time for a whole lot of nothing.

I was pondering something but when i look at it more in context i dont think its true so not worth sharing.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 16:24 GMT
#6084
On March 11 2024 01:23 justanothertownie wrote:
VE is as closed to claimed scum as you can get without actually doing so. So yeah, I for once agree with Vivax.

yeah i think he has to be mafia.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 16:25 GMT
#6085
cop stop wasting vote and vote ve
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1312
Hyun 635
firebathero 490
Hyuk 396
BeSt 345
Mong 232
Jaedong 203
Soma 174
Shine 82
PianO 77
[ Show more ]
Sexy 54
910 52
Hm[arnc] 44
Mind 43
sSak 41
Shinee 29
ZergMaN 26
Bale 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 17
ZerO 14
Sharp 12
Noble 10
sorry 6
Terrorterran 3
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1116
shoxiejesuss1079
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King326
Other Games
gofns28411
summit1g8161
ceh9631
JimRising 408
KnowMe128
Pyrionflax96
Trikslyr27
Livibee3
ZerO(Twitch)3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick469
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos890
• Stunt419
Other Games
• Shiphtur335
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
6h 45m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.