• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8752 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 19:38 GMT
#5630
On March 10 2024 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Do I crumb any shit or do I just await an NK or do I sit around and spray piss in the air after dicking the ground or do I find a good quiet open field and toss my phone in the air to catch it once more, for it is precious, and my reflexes are too quick?

there is no reason to crumb imo
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 20:18 GMT
#5634
On March 10 2024 05:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
My tiny brain can't understand things with that level of complexity, given the goals of the factions and everything.

I thought you weren't posting except to meet activity requirements instead your posting to defend yourself....
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 20:28 GMT
#5637
On March 10 2024 04:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 04:38 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Do I crumb any shit or do I just await an NK or do I sit around and spray piss in the air after dicking the ground or do I find a good quiet open field and toss my phone in the air to catch it once more, for it is precious, and my reflexes are too quick?

there is no reason to crumb imo

Will you play my deeply offensive game?

do whatever you feel is right
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 20:47 GMT
#5638
On March 10 2024 05:21 Vivax wrote:
I'm not going to send in anything tonight.
I want them to see how they wasted a roleblock in postgame.

just jail one of the confirmed all the way to endgame no ?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 21:11 GMT
#5643
On March 10 2024 06:06 Alakaslam wrote:
What am I not seeing?

they can kill you to stop it leaving wifom mind bomb or leave you alive if its going to a godfather. I dont see any advantage by giving the mafia info.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 21:15 GMT
#5645
On March 10 2024 06:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 06:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 06:06 Alakaslam wrote:
What am I not seeing?

they can kill you to stop it leaving wifom mind bomb or leave you alive if its going to a godfather. I dont see any advantage by giving the mafia info.

The advantage would come from giving town info but you make an excellent point

???? you can just tell us what you did if you live.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 21:16 GMT
#5646
i mean if you really want to tell us just post it the second before the deadline if you want.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 21:33 GMT
#5649
On March 10 2024 06:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 06:15 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 06:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 10 2024 06:11 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 06:06 Alakaslam wrote:
What am I not seeing?

they can kill you to stop it leaving wifom mind bomb or leave you alive if its going to a godfather. I dont see any advantage by giving the mafia info.

The advantage would come from giving town info but you make an excellent point

???? you can just tell us what you did if you live.

And if I did a check town thinks is ass?

just do anyone outside of jacob really.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 23:40 GMT
#5692
On March 10 2024 08:34 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:33 Palmar wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 10 2024 08:30 Palmar wrote:
I mean. And tell sober Palmar that he’s lying if he evert tries to dispute this.

The only reason I think Ve may be mafia is because he isn’t having enough fun with me.


You think he is town?

No but only because lack of fun. I have like IQ of 73 and not smart enough to think harder

I will save this quote if you don't mind

Makes you mad that 73 outdoes you? Idk.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 23:46 GMT
#5700
what % would you put palmar at for your town read
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 23:47 GMT
#5703
On March 10 2024 08:46 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:44 marvellosity wrote:
I love this game so much. You’re all great. Even the shit ones


Who are the shit ones

they know who they are
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 23:48 GMT
#5708
On March 10 2024 08:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 08:46 iamperfection wrote:
what % would you put palmar at for your town read

90! That’s pretty high

i just wanted that for post game just in case.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 00:01 GMT
#5719
On March 10 2024 08:53 Palmar wrote:
Cause obviously lynch the scummy people but if hiding mafia is exist the is maybe iamp

Your such a great player palmar you should coach.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 00:54 GMT
#5733
dont forget weird euros. We spring forward here in freedom land tonight.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 01:39 GMT
#5777
vivax just called out for being trash lul
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 01:47 GMT
#5788
On March 10 2024 10:42 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 10:39 iamperfection wrote:
vivax just called out for being trash lul


Why you just a lurker these days?

ive been posting all day lol
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 02:42 GMT
#5812
On March 10 2024 11:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 11:30 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:24 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:12 marvellosity wrote:
So DMB is mafia then

why??

I shouldn’t be playing tbh. I will try to phrase better.

If Vivax is mafia and he claims jk early day 1 he risks being counterclaimed. 1 for 1 is terrible trade. Why would he do this?

thats what I try to figure out. How it would make sense him doeing that as mafia

You know him.

You know if he is mafia then why would he risk claiming Jk when he might be counterclaimed.

Give me your best guess if you believe that.

What is the gain for Vivax as mafia there?


I don´t know!!! I just hate his hole play on D2. He play not this stupid as Town!!!

Can you explain it to me? Pls explain how I lost my Townie thoughts on him? I don´t know it either and it fucking disturbs me.
Are you with him? Do you know what he is? Are you two teammates?
How is the weather in your mafia discord?

?

That isn’t an answer. Take a step back and answer my question again.

You can’t call Vivax mafia unless you can answer my question


I called Vivax mafia because his hole Day 2 is just a fucking shit show compared to his usuall Town games.
but what bothers me is that I still don´t believe he could claim jk as mafia. It´s just tooo fucking risky.
Day 2 is just so shit that I have to consider him as potential scum

what if ve is mafia
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 02:45 GMT
#5815
On March 10 2024 11:43 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 11:41 marvellosity wrote:
Sigh. Very unsatisfying.


Gun to head is DMB mafia or town?

town i wouldnt feel good about the gun though.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 02:51 GMT
#5818
On March 10 2024 11:50 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 11:42 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:39 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:30 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:24 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:20 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:18 marvellosity wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:14 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 10 2024 11:12 marvellosity wrote:
So DMB is mafia then

why??

I shouldn’t be playing tbh. I will try to phrase better.

If Vivax is mafia and he claims jk early day 1 he risks being counterclaimed. 1 for 1 is terrible trade. Why would he do this?

thats what I try to figure out. How it would make sense him doeing that as mafia

You know him.

You know if he is mafia then why would he risk claiming Jk when he might be counterclaimed.

Give me your best guess if you believe that.

What is the gain for Vivax as mafia there?


I don´t know!!! I just hate his hole play on D2. He play not this stupid as Town!!!

Can you explain it to me? Pls explain how I lost my Townie thoughts on him? I don´t know it either and it fucking disturbs me.
Are you with him? Do you know what he is? Are you two teammates?
How is the weather in your mafia discord?

?

That isn’t an answer. Take a step back and answer my question again.

You can’t call Vivax mafia unless you can answer my question


I called Vivax mafia because his hole Day 2 is just a fucking shit show compared to his usuall Town games.
but what bothers me is that I still don´t believe he could claim jk as mafia. It´s just tooo fucking risky.
Day 2 is just so shit that I have to consider him as potential scum

what if ve is mafia


yeah lets lynch him later in the game. He don´t want to play here anymore because we always lynch him so early
pls respect that. But yes quite safe lynch tbh

im asking in the terms of your view of vivax
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 10 2024 02:57 GMT
#5823
I would think i wouldn't die with confirmed people running around but mafia might be dumb so posting just in case.


Iamperfection innocent child. More townie then even those confirmed by mechanics

JacobStrangelove Only way to be scum would be if he and DP were scum together which I consider to be almost impossible.

Alakaslam cop god

DarthPunk I would be shocked if he isn’t town cared about everything that has happened voted me like a dummy which I don’t think he would do as scum. Wont shut up. Kept town on track to lynch oats

Vivax Corrupt mayor. He’s like that politician everyone keeps electing despite numerous scandals and revelations but we keep electing because we have no choice. But hes posting a lot and seems to care about whats happening

marvellosity has felt lazy for some stretches but I don’t know I feel like hes had some genuine posts and I felt like I was actually talking to him. When he was in that recent game with me where he was mafia a lot more his posts looking back looked contrived where he had to “play” fun when he wasn’t really. He also had some mind meld posts where he posted the exact same thing as I did. Still if he gets more lazy ride his ass. as some stuff can certianly be explained such as rayn dying but i doubt it.


Rels- I honestly keep forgetting he is in the game which is never a good sign to being town. I kind of like the callout of jealous he had recently and also his analysis of what happened with DMB right at the deadline so possibly town

Meapak_Ziphh- I guess its possible to be scum but i dont know i think i can understand his posting especially at the time of the lynch in what he was doing. Also remembered the cake thing when i asked. Also some aggresiveness in his posting


justanothertownie- Eh hard to say has some overly deffensive posts which suggest a scum mindset. Post #5588 stands out to me as being overly deffensive. Post 5525 is a list post which reaches no conclusion so not sure why it would be posted. Possible scum but i dont feel that strong about it



Koshi- has had some prickliness that I would think is more likely to come from town. Also has gone after marv day 1 which I think he is unlikely to do as mafia and he hasn’t done it in that contrived way he did in that recent game where he made a case on dp. However the most recent posts dosn't seems to have the same prickliness i guess feeling bad about stuff and what not. pretty null

die_meatbaby- I think someone said that they posted the list post in response but that came from rels easily could have been ignored and not posted. I also don’t see how do I put this the shrillness I guess when meat was mafia.Where they would just go like omg how could you do this etc etc. Now has the wifom mind bomb of oats pre planning a bus to start the day which didn’t seem necessary in the game state when it happened. Oats does talk about meat a lot though so maybe they were doing something of a play. Has nonsensical tunnels. i could go either way at this point


Jealous- I had a weird feels ever since he returned to the game. His posting was very neat and structured for someone with little time. Had some aggresiveness though which is more likely to come from town. I dont see it to be impossible. Rels made a good point in post 5430 so pretty null here.




Palmar I really think marv is being clouded by meta here. His posts don’t make sense to me and he doesn’t appear to be scum hunting. Tunneled Rayn for no reason despite rayn being obvious town imo and ignored any evidence. Has no time but was able to waste time making a fake case on dead rayn. Calls me mafia devoid of any reasoning. I don’t buy the drunk posting either. I don’t see scum hunting I see mafia.

CopCake tried to cheat so town. For you dummies that don’t read the thread brought information that rayn was laughing at the post confirming he was having said good time at a point when people were trying to determine his alignment. Fuck my cheating analysis scratch all that the late voting seems awfully suspicious to me as it seemed almost like a scum that wasn’t following the game state voted the wrong person and then had to move it back to scum. Plus the majority of posting is just half baked conspiracy theories also was right around posting for the lynch but then disappears for the flip like come on. Almost seems like a mission failed we’ll get them next time to me scum.


VisceraEyes Complete lack of logic in a ton of posts. General inactivity and after a not enough time to post post simply comes back to defend himself which is 100% scum mindset.

ToTheStars see my post about his word choice in his comeback posts scum. I would be shocked if not scum
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2305
GuemChi 575
Leta 158
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
sSak 23
Noble 17
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE101
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick460
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 28m
Patches Events
9h 28m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.