• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:57
CEST 00:57
KST 07:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9496 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 50 Next All
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 03:43 GMT
#5340
im 100% going for palmar if i live.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 03:50 GMT
#5346
be funny if it turns out all 3 wagons that formed today were scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 04:15 GMT
#5379
so the dumb town tell that oats didnt see right after the day post. So DMB town for sure. Dont think bus right there.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 04:16 GMT
#5381
you posted in the vote thread but i dont think they would do that vivax.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 04:16 GMT
#5383
everyone has different schedules so i doubt they would all hop on one side.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 04:21 GMT
#5387
On March 09 2024 13:20 Rels wrote:
@Anyone does scum!Palmar fake 2 dumbtells in a single post? Taking in consideration that people have scumread DMB for dumbtelling


we should ask the palmar expert when he wakes up.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 04:24 GMT
#5393
alright i go to bed i leave you with this.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 05:45 GMT
#5421
On March 09 2024 14:40 Jealous wrote:
Who was it that said that scum team would try to be rid of scum!DMB as fast as possible? I'm a bit hazy rn but I am pretty sure that was a thing.

Vivax
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 12:36 GMT
#5520
It's not bad.

High win rate.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 12:41 GMT
#5521
On March 09 2024 20:28 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 16:41 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2024 16:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
I read like 2 posts of Oats and he's scummy

Palmar, this was right near the start. What had pinged you? Genuinely curious here.

It was the fact he said he wanted to be mayor. But then never really did anything to convince people he should be. Instead all his following posts were stupid questions and passive posts.

I then let his reasonableness in the face of dumbassery on part of other people convince me he was town.

Yep okay. I think I need to stop being a pussy and just call you town.

I am really struggling to see the world you drop the suspicion on him like that as his buddy. It’s just you seeing something and saying it.

I didn’t get it at the time, but obvs I am just had

That is really not convincing to me so I have to hope that it is just a longer list of tone things I don't understand that leads you to your read. Because I cannot see it. Unless you are wifoming mafia here but I think you would not do that anyways.
urgh

I agree with this. I don't understand either marv. A throwaway line is enough to make palmar town?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 12:46 GMT
#5524
On March 09 2024 18:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 18:19 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 09 2024 18:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
I only bus when I'm around to actually soak up that sweet town cred, push the wagon, call people dumb/mafia for disagreeing with me. I don't point at a teammate and then fuck off, you can ask literally anyone who has been mafia with me. That's not how I play as the role mafia. So like, good luck to anyone who wants to lynch me - yes, I've been inactive but I've done pro-town things and my mafia meta is ironclad here.


Okay so did you catch up? What are your current reads on those voting for you? Some must be town

Man I haven't read shit are you kidding me? I went on a date with my new gf and forgot all about the internet and its denizens until I opened Chrome and TL was a suggestion and I was like

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So no I don't have any reads on anyone who was voting for me, off the cuff, I think they're all of them mafia. Every single one. Because Oats was a framer with a claimed cop in the game and they wanted to save him, I was a viable target because I hadn't posted shit after promising to do so, and if whoever (I guess Vivax probably? He had the strongest tr on me when I left anyway) hadn't probably saved me then I'd be a dead townie and you'd still not know what's going on with Oats. The mafia wanted to save oats and kill me D2, that was the agenda. Lynch right down the line and if the game doesn't end then you'll probably already know who is next by then.

Dude your so lazy vivax fucking Voted you you goof.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 13:54 GMT
#5542
On March 09 2024 22:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 22:47 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 09 2024 22:40 Vivax wrote:
I just consider it possible that VE is playing against wincon as either alignment to annoy us. Reading Oats should tell me more.

It won't. There is very little about VE in there until the check was claimed. Only this:
On March 04 2024 14:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 14:43 VisceraEyes wrote:
Good morning everyone. It turns out I'm town for once so I apologize in advance for your own inability to read me and subsequent mislynch of me. I will endeavor to prevent it but I would do that as Mafia too so shrugz0rz.

I am running for mayor on a platform of lynching a lurker of my own choosing that is not subject to towns knowledge or influence.

A vote for VE is a vote for an active town.

Anyone who has posted so far is safe D1, for I am a kind and benevolent Lord.

Why lurker

Which is... meh


I‘m curious about what you think of DP.

He is all over the place. In a good way. I would be very impressed if he can produce this kind of filter as mafia. Probably at least one of us will die in the night before we reach a point in time where I would consider lynching him so it is not really worth thinking about it.

I give it less then 2% chance that he is scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 14:20 GMT
#5545
On March 09 2024 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 21:41 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 20:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 09 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 16:41 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2024 16:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
I read like 2 posts of Oats and he's scummy

Palmar, this was right near the start. What had pinged you? Genuinely curious here.

It was the fact he said he wanted to be mayor. But then never really did anything to convince people he should be. Instead all his following posts were stupid questions and passive posts.

I then let his reasonableness in the face of dumbassery on part of other people convince me he was town.

Yep okay. I think I need to stop being a pussy and just call you town.

I am really struggling to see the world you drop the suspicion on him like that as his buddy. It’s just you seeing something and saying it.

I didn’t get it at the time, but obvs I am just had

That is really not convincing to me so I have to hope that it is just a longer list of tone things I don't understand that leads you to your read. Because I cannot see it. Unless you are wifoming mafia here but I think you would not do that anyways.
urgh

I agree with this. I don't understand either marv. A throwaway line is enough to make palmar town?

Get on my level then.

May be tragically low depending on circumstances.

Who is the mafia then?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 14:23 GMT
#5547
On March 09 2024 23:22 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 23:20 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 21:41 iamperfection wrote:
On March 09 2024 20:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 09 2024 16:45 marvellosity wrote:
On March 09 2024 16:41 Palmar wrote:
On March 09 2024 16:38 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 06:18 Palmar wrote:
I read like 2 posts of Oats and he's scummy

Palmar, this was right near the start. What had pinged you? Genuinely curious here.

It was the fact he said he wanted to be mayor. But then never really did anything to convince people he should be. Instead all his following posts were stupid questions and passive posts.

I then let his reasonableness in the face of dumbassery on part of other people convince me he was town.

Yep okay. I think I need to stop being a pussy and just call you town.

I am really struggling to see the world you drop the suspicion on him like that as his buddy. It’s just you seeing something and saying it.

I didn’t get it at the time, but obvs I am just had

That is really not convincing to me so I have to hope that it is just a longer list of tone things I don't understand that leads you to your read. Because I cannot see it. Unless you are wifoming mafia here but I think you would not do that anyways.
urgh

I agree with this. I don't understand either marv. A throwaway line is enough to make palmar town?

Get on my level then.

May be tragically low depending on circumstances.

Who is the mafia then?

You tell me

I asked first
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 14:27 GMT
#5550
On March 09 2024 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
This isn’t a democracy

I'll give you one for sure then you give me one. TTS
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 15:19 GMT
#5572
On March 10 2024 00:16 marvellosity wrote:
Jat and CC probs sit somewhere in between my town and Poe lists tbh

And what about meat. Did you see what we talked about after flip.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 15:29 GMT
#5574
I feel like cop is more likely then meat.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 17:05 GMT
#5615
On March 10 2024 01:59 marvellosity wrote:
My guess

Jsl gun DP
Rayn medic slam
Slam check oats

Mafia kill rayn, sandro
Mafia rb Vivax
Mafia vigilante slam

roleblock framer and vig?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 17:08 GMT
#5618
On March 10 2024 02:06 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2024 02:05 iamperfection wrote:
On March 10 2024 01:59 marvellosity wrote:
My guess

Jsl gun DP
Rayn medic slam
Slam check oats

Mafia kill rayn, sandro
Mafia rb Vivax
Mafia vigilante slam

roleblock framer and vig?

Yes. 4 mafia is a little light numbers wise. And town have good roles. That sounds exactly right to me

im gonna bitch slap you there is 5 mafia.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 09 2024 17:10 GMT
#5621
On February 22 2024 14:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Setup


This is a semi open setup. What that means is that all possible roles are known, but the exact setup is not known. With 21 players there will be 16 town and 5 mafia. Mafia will have 2 KP on N1/N2 and 1 KP thereafter.



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 134
Nathanias 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 559
910 34
MaD[AoV]28
Bale 13
League of Legends
JimRising 599
Counter-Strike
Fnx 641
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox557
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3840
Other Games
summit1g9026
shahzam363
C9.Mang0256
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
gamesdonequick150
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21476
Other Games
• imaqtpie827
• Shiphtur758
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 3m
Patches Events
17h 3m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.