• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:40
CEST 07:40
KST 14:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7732 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 00:55 GMT
#5180
Yeah i was hoping to see some more of dmb so I could make a firmer read
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 01:57 GMT
#5197
Town
Vivax: JK no words necessary

Jsl: uncced GS

Slam: I think the abstract sort of confusion that slam has operated in for the majority of the 2 days is very townie and he has expressed very clear opinions and reads of people so I absolutely think he’s lock town. Not to mention cop etc

DP: he’s been actively pushing to lynch me this entire cycle which I don’t think mafia would do here, much safer to just go with the flow and not actively keep pushing. He’s also started actually giving reads this latter half of the day and scumhunting which again, doesn’t make sense for mafia to do.

Iamp: very townie pushes that he felt invested in and actually wanted to see the dead people. Kinda the reverse of dp, he’s been hard on not lynching me here which again makes no sense for mafia to do because it’s super easy to tmi and mess up especially with the day starting the way it did with everyone believing it

Marv: I was hesitant early on day 1 when he was playing mostly in the dm with rayn but I think at this point the Palmar push was good and I see absolutely no reason mafia!marv discloses that rayn told him who he was targeting with his night action. I do also like that he called out mz’s nonsense today.

Cake: this is a read I’ve been flip flopping throughout the game but at this point I’m settled on her being firmly town, I think the jealous thing especially that happened today is townie because it only draws attention to her and it didn’t feel manufactured or plannned.

Koshi: ngl this read has been fading throughout today. The mid part of day 1 I had a really solid townread on him but I don’t like that his activity has dived so much. However I do like that he’s not voting for me so he’s still firmly town.

Jealous: Said earlier today but I think that his scumhunting efforts have been good and he feels like he wants to solve the game and find the mafia.

DMB: same as the last post about her, none of what she’s doing makes sense as mafia, I’m treating the dumb telling as nai and I mean the dp push is misguided but it feels like she cares

Palmar: slow start but he’s posted a fair bunch today. I don’t think mafia Palmar has to capacity do that rayn post and I also don’t think mafia Palmar gets off of me onto VE.

Mafia
Rels: the way that rels has approached today is atrocious. He’s just come in here, stuck his vote on me and left. This is in addition to his day 1 malaise and overreaction in the night.

Mz: Not actually progressing through reads well. The way he approached his cake read was fully odd and not natural with that night post seemingly not to realize that he was literally complaining about his top scum read. I fully expect him to end up on me before the day ends.

Jat: the day 1 super marv sheep without actually reading marv as town was not good and he hasn’t used today at all to advance any of his reads, just content to sit on me and do some waffle

Tts: the insane “I’m a noob idk what is going on” thing is not it and he’s played exactly how I think mafia would play today, just act confused then place a vote

VE: comes into the game terribly saying he’s gonna be active but just doesn’t play. His outrage doesn’t feel real in his posts and he seems like he’s just struggling to actually take an interest in scumhunting

———————-
Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:25 GMT
#5216
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

no matter if, please read the sentence fully.
“No matter when I flip miller or vt” is not English
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:27 GMT
#5218
On March 09 2024 11:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:19 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:17 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

When Oats aligment flips red or miller then slam will die in n2 anyways or if oats is just town slam get lynched. Thats so easy that even I understand that.


But there is no question from oats that he is town right?

So why say if he is town, he should just say don’t lynch slam when I flip.



If oats is just Town we have to lynch slam. Then he pretended the claim fooled us for one lynch and we get the lynch nr. 2 right. There is no other way. Even me with my Tl skill level 1 I know no matter which scenarion comes we know what to do.
Thats the only correct thing to do for our Town

Will you not listen to me after I flip when I tell you not to lynch slam?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:28 GMT
#5219
On March 09 2024 11:27 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:14 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 10:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
Town

Do not fucking lynch slam ever no matter if I flip miller or VT or I will end you after this game.


Don’t you mean when?

no matter if, please read the sentence fully.
“No matter when I flip miller or vt” is not English


No you would just say don’t lynch slam.


Okay when you are in this situation you can choose the words you use.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:32 GMT
#5224
On March 09 2024 11:28 Jealous wrote:
It seems like a really important moment to make that kind of subpar word choice though. It's not like time's almost up.

It’s not subpar word choice.
It’s
“No matter the situation if I flip miller or I flip VT, do not lynch slam”
The if is encompassing those two options only.
DP completely just saw the word if and ignored every word surrounding it
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:39 GMT
#5231
IMPORTANT: Play this before you read the following text












Sons of TL, I AM Oatsmaster. And I see a whole army of my townsfolk here in defiance of mafia villainy. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight?

Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, marvellosity: Fight? Against the red check? No, we will lynch it; and we will live.


Aye, fight against it and you may die. Lynch it and you'll live -- at least a while. And lose the game slowly as our numbers dwindle.

Would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell mafia that they may frame our town, but they'll never take our freedom!!
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:57 GMT
#5268
On March 09 2024 11:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:51 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:50 DarthPunk wrote:
why the fuck are dmb and cake just wasting their votes here?

What do you mean DMB? She's voting oats?


didnt she ninja onto palmar just now?

That was cake
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:58 GMT
#5272
On March 09 2024 11:58 Alakaslam wrote:
If I got hosed, I am genuinely sorry Oats

Hey you are just playing what’s in front of you, I totally understand
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 02:59 GMT
#5274
Don’t really know if mayor vivax is actually good for his personal life lmao
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 09 2024 03:05 GMT
#5285
[image loading]

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 21 2024 02:04 GMT
#10943
GG! Wish I would’ve lived longer but slam with a terrific check
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 21 2024 02:05 GMT
#10946
Nobody in obs got the entire team anyway, as far as I could read so I wouldn’t feel so bad
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 21 2024 02:16 GMT
#10974
On March 21 2024 11:10 DarthPunk wrote:
Guys, guys lets talk about how great the mafia team played and not how shit the town played.

That is what I really am interested in right now.

That’s right!
I really think how day 5 went was really impressive from mafia play
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 21 2024 02:17 GMT
#10975
You got the bodyguard lynched and even avoided a last minute swing onto you
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 21 2024 02:19 GMT
#10982
Damn marv got it right on the money
“ How to beat him(dp) if he is mafia and he is the one always around at deadline?”
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 21 2024 02:20 GMT
#10983
The copcake and the Palmar were just the 1-2 knockout punch
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 21 2024 02:24 GMT
#10989
On March 21 2024 11:21 Rels wrote:
I have no idea how any of you caught DP though. I read DMB case for instance, I wasn't convinced at all
The only way it would have happened was if we got the 2 other scums first and he still didn't die
What a performance

He should’ve died instead of koshi
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 21 2024 02:42 GMT
#11011
On March 21 2024 11:41 iamperfection wrote:
so new policy for DP over 50 page filter = auto lynch ?

Anyone over 50 page filter just auto lynch tbh
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 21 2024 02:47 GMT
#11015
Palmar has the right idea about policy lynching tbh, it’s a shame we don’t do it more
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 80
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2015
Shuttle 957
Dewaltoss 86
Hm[arnc] 45
Yoon 45
Bale 26
Noble 24
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm149
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor706
Other Games
summit1g7562
C9.Mang0312
PiGStarcraft288
Mew2King154
ViBE55
ArmadaUGS48
trigger2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 33
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2308
League of Legends
• Rush1131
• Lourlo1099
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 20m
OSC
16h 20m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.