• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:34
CEST 13:34
KST 20:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)39Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10366 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:32 GMT
#212
On March 04 2024 12:31 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack edited the setup, he is setting me up..

he did not

He did
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:33 GMT
#216
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:33 GMT
#218
On March 04 2024 12:32 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:31 iamperfection wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Grack edited the setup, he is setting me up..

he did not

He did

you have been deemed unfit for office.

Im just saying, the bar ain’t that high
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:34 GMT
#220
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:35 GMT
#221
On March 04 2024 12:30 JacobStrangelove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 JacobStrangelove wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 JacobStrangelove wrote:
@oats I'm not my reads only come good at like day 4 (in small games cause I suck) I might be better off with a randomiser until then.

Because he's a fisherman. Fishermen make the best Mayors.

This really just sounds like you want no part of actually playing the game


Hey at least I'm reading your posts.

What are your thoughts so far?


I think I'm running into the same thing I run into every game where my highly flowing style is being taken (and I mean this with no offence) slightly autistically but I'm not worried about it yet because I don't think mafia is stupid enough to fight me early.

About anyone other than me that’s posted so far
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:36 GMT
#223
On March 04 2024 12:35 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes

it says in the vote thread smh

Not doing too hot today am I
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:38 GMT
#229
On March 04 2024 12:37 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post

I didn’t forget
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:39 GMT
#232
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:50 GMT
#249
On March 04 2024 12:41 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:21 DarthPunk wrote:
Mayor will sort itself out, probably be marv at the end of the day if he is town.

Hi again, not a big fan of you not pushing to be mayor, what gives?


I don't think pushing for it actually does anything.

You don’t seem to even want to be mayor


Why would I not want to be mayor? What would that mean for my alignment if it was true?


Getting mayor and yeeting town invites much more suspicion than otherwise which is obviously not something that you’d want to do as mafia
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:51 GMT
#254
On March 04 2024 12:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:39 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:37 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
@grack how do we differentiate lynch and mayor votes


1. You forgot to greenfont
2. I don‘t like this post


Don't you feel like oats was way more together in the game on MS.

Like he was the one nit picking small details.

Oats is smart and the acting dense shtick seems fake to me.


He‘s spamming too much it forces everybody else to post more containment garbage.

Ridiculous statement when I have way more useful content than you
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:52 GMT
#258
On March 04 2024 12:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
So the game started not even an hour ago and people making here already Townreads. How is this possible. I would never give somebody a townread this early.

And how are we supposed to choose a mayor who should be town so early in the game

Do you think the townreads are good or bad
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 03:56 GMT
#262
On March 04 2024 12:51 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.


His lack of 'sharpness' compared to the last game we played together. He was really sharp in that game. Where as here he is not even aware of how the game works.

Bit disingenuous to say that I don’t know how the game works when it was a slight misreading of the op
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 04:23 GMT
#306
On March 04 2024 13:16 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:05 DarthPunk wrote:
DMB what is vivax's alignment?


EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS A SUSPECT RIGHT now. How the hell should i tell after one hour who could be tip top town (for this shit mayor thing) and mafia. He is nothing as player right now. But he was so mad at you for getting fooled by you on mafiascum that it´s just strange how give you this fucking early a townread. the hell i am thinking already of you and Vivax togther. But still to fucking early to make any decision on any aligment. I will take the first day do find a tip top town to vote as mayor because we always get the first lynch wrong anyways but thats how find the mafia later. I just don´t know what will happen if we lose the game because if mafia will fool us that this one person is maximum Town and best option for mayor. What happens if we vote mafia for mayor? we can not just lynch our mayor or can we still?
Do you have any game with mayor I can read so I would better understand how importend that role is? Because I think mafia will act and play differnt as usuall on D1 just because of this.

This is actually a good point regarding vivax giving dp such an early town read
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 04:26 GMT
#312
I should really make some ms paint graphics that say vote oats with Uncle Sam pointing
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 04:27 GMT
#314
On March 04 2024 13:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.


HF built up such a reputation that people are afraid of him becoming mayor in games he‘s not in now.

But seriously that‘s a really odd thing to say for Trfel.
Just like most of this post honestly.

Elaborate please
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 04:51 GMT
#337
On March 04 2024 13:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2024 13:27 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 13:24 Vivax wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:50 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Trefel do you want to be mayor?
Sorry I completely missed this somehow.

I wouldn't mind being mayor, I think one advantage of me theoretically being mayor is that I am generally obvious town. I think it's very dangerous to nominate someone like Holyflare as mayor, since he has an extremely terrifying scum game capability, and giving them the extra protection is dangerous. Unfortunately I'm pretty garbage as mafia, and I think someone with a bad scum game is a good choice for mayor.

However, I also am garbage at day 1's. Like DarthPunk, I don't think campaigning for mayor makes much sense, if people want to vote for me they can, I'm not going to worry too much about it.
@DarthPunk, why don't you like Oatsmaster? I just read through his filter and it actually seems reasonable to me.


HF built up such a reputation that people are afraid of him becoming mayor in games he‘s not in now.

But seriously that‘s a really odd thing to say for Trfel.
Just like most of this post honestly.

Elaborate please


Very floofy post with little substance and the anecdotal presence of HF as mayor that strikes me as struggling to find something worth talking about.

This is reaching a lot
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 04:55 GMT
#341
Also whisper me if you have it :>
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 05:15 GMT
#359
I’m really not a fan of cake doing random stuff when we have like 10 pages already
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 05:15 GMT
#360
##vote cake
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 04 2024 05:17 GMT
#361
I’ll wait for rayn to catch up
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
10:00
Episode 111
CranKy Ducklings42
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23703
Shuttle 2816
Bisu 1038
Horang2 802
Jaedong 584
BeSt 414
Hyuk 352
actioN 315
firebathero 290
Light 243
[ Show more ]
Zeus 203
Stork 200
Mini 188
Soulkey 174
Soma 138
Last 135
EffOrt 117
Leta 115
ggaemo 87
ZerO 86
Rush 82
Pusan 74
hero 56
Mong 55
Snow 55
Killer 40
Sexy 39
Aegong 39
Mind 36
Sea.KH 34
Shine 29
NaDa 28
Sharp 26
Bale 24
Shinee 22
ToSsGirL 19
soO 18
PianO 15
JulyZerg 13
Free 13
sorry 13
Terrorterran 10
zelot 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
qojqva1149
Gorgc864
Dendi685
Fuzer 121
XaKoH 61
League of Legends
Reynor87
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1426
shoxiejesuss679
x6flipin266
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2116
crisheroes751
Other Games
gofns36998
singsing2246
B2W.Neo470
XBOCT322
DeMusliM189
Mew2King144
Livibee112
ArmadaUGS109
Liquid`LucifroN85
QueenE65
Chillindude12
ZerO(Twitch)12
Railgan8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream294
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2163
• TFBlade452
Other Games
• WagamamaTV105
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 27m
Stellar Fest
1h 27m
OSC
12h 27m
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 22h
Online Event
1d 23h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-28
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.