• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7939 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 02:47 GMT
#5240
On March 09 2024 11:33 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:24 iamperfection wrote:
hes just saying either or do they not speak English in Australia.

the just speak annoying kangorisch there


We speak the kings English more than the Americans do that is for sure.

Which is a very different English, kinda like this vosotros shit I am being taught with my high school students

Teneís? Really? When is that even useful?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 02:49 GMT
#5243
On March 09 2024 11:43 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
IMPORTANT: Play this before you read the following text












Sons of TL, I AM Oatsmaster. And I see a whole army of my townsfolk here in defiance of mafia villainy. You have come to fight as free men, and free men you are. What would you do without freedom? Will you fight?

Alakaslam, Jealous, JacobStrangelove, Rels, DarthPunk, die_meatbaby, Justanothertownie, ToTheStars, marvellosity: Fight? Against the red check? No, we will lynch it; and we will live.


Aye, fight against it and you may die. Lynch it and you'll live -- at least a while. And lose the game slowly as our numbers dwindle.

Would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell mafia that they may frame our town, but they'll never take our freedom!!


thats the most american thing I have ever experienced. Legend post... but sorry I still lynch you

It is Scottish
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 02:55 GMT
#5263
On March 09 2024 11:54 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 11:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:33 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:29 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:24 iamperfection wrote:
hes just saying either or do they not speak English in Australia.

the just speak annoying kangorisch there


We speak the kings English more than the Americans do that is for sure.

Which is a very different English, kinda like this vosotros shit I am being taught with my high school students

Teneís? Really? When is that even useful?

When a CEO is giving a speech to coworkers, for example. That's just the easiest one, there are many many others.

Oh

Actually that is a good point.

That does in fact make it useful.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 02:56 GMT
#5264
On March 09 2024 11:55 Jealous wrote:
Think Lord Farquaad "Yes, I know that some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make." Or whatever.

Lol this is excellent
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 02:57 GMT
#5267
Hijole. I pray I was not hosed, I think I got hosed
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 02:58 GMT
#5269
If I got hosed, I am genuinely sorry Oats
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 03:06 GMT
#5287
Legend of legends, I have not seen the compare.

This is better than anything I read of ACE
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 03:11 GMT
#5296
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 03:55 GMT
#5354
On March 09 2024 12:10 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:05 Jealous wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:54 Vivax wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:54 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 09 2024 11:53 Vivax wrote:
Let‘s hope he flips mafia at least.
If he does I‘ll hate him for being so tough.


no matter what happens you are my next suspect


That‘s a legit dumbtell at least


you qouted it because you now what happend if I only just see a pic of it. You saw me one time throwing the phone on the other side of the room in you bedroom. You knew how my night gonna be as it was last night. You just made a quote so i am not gonna be able to filter you anymore. Thats a smart and asshole move togther. I will find out of you true aligmenet withhout filtering you. I read your mind like nobody else. I will be here on every post you gonna make and find out what you truly are

If this is an act, it's a pretty good one. Flashbacks of ex girlfriends in my mind rn.

If it's not, well, I wish you the best of luck Vivax. God speed.

he did it on purpose to protect himself from me
But I will find it out without filter him!!!

it's only on page 18, go ahead and filter him for any other page.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 04:00 GMT
#5359
On March 09 2024 12:57 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 12:34 Rels wrote:
Happy about that one
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
hbd Trfel,

I'm thinking of running for mayor, we haven't had mayor elections in a looong time (or I haven't played in a game with mayor elections in a long time).
May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

On March 05 2024 03:59 Rels wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
On March 05 2024 03:45 Rels wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:28 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:24 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:19 Trfel wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:16 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 04 2024 12:14 Trfel wrote:
[quote]May I ask, why should we vote for you as mayor?

Well first off I didn't say pregame I'd vote for Palmar and then change my mind once the game started.

Secondly I don't think I've ever been a mayor before.

Thirdly I pledge to make my personal lynch a town lynch and will select whoever is the second in votes at the end of the day.
Seems like an easy way to avoid the responsibility of the results of said lynch, no?

And I don't understand why saying pregame that you would vote for Palmar and then changing your mind is a reason we should make you mayor?

I was making a joke about Vivax saying he was going to autovote Palmar pregame and then immediately changed his mind.

Imo the Mayor KP is town KP, not a oneshot Day vig. It's not about avoiding responsibility it's about giving the town a chance to pull a 2for1 on D1.

Actually I'll cement that point, if I'm not going to win the mayor vote at the end of the day, I'm not going to vote for someone who hasn't also pledged to have the town decide the lynch.

Wait do you not know that there is only 1 vote for day 1 and that’s for the mayor

I know that's a super early post (that's actually the earliest post in my "opened waiting to be revisited" tabs). I didn't like it at the time, and I still don't like it

Like, it can originate from 2 situations: town having not read the OP, or scum faking this to appear like a town having not read the OP

If it comes from town, I don't understand how you can say something as assertive as "Wait do you not know that there is X" when you should know you. I know I would never write something like this without checking it a few times and making sure I'm right

If it comes from scum, I can see it. That just means he played the "I'm clueless" card, and made a mistake by pushing it a little too hard

Does the rest of his play change anything?

No, what do you think of him?

I don't understand his read on CopCake - at 2 points in the thread we had exact opposites view her play. When she was posting tea party fluff, I thought it was pure NAI and he thought it was scummy. When she pushed DP, I thought she was scummy and he thought she looked better. I don't understand why he thought CC looked better


> see flip
> immediately filter self to find evidence to substantiate that the flip is good for them

[image loading]

I love this meme, especially excellent uses of it like this one
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 06:42 GMT
#5443
On March 09 2024 14:28 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 09 2024 14:26 Rels wrote:
Seeing the red claim and immediately voting his teammate in less than 2 minutes ... maybe it's not possible

Range is like 0.01 seconds to 119, but as someone who was there it felt very fast. If anyone knows how to get time depth on the level of seconds, let me know.

It was 13 seconds.

Hence why I defended him later, and was lolling because unlucky amount of time.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 06:44 GMT
#5444
On March 09 2024 14:44 Jealous wrote:
I guess the follow-up question is "Would town!Rels as he has played so far be willing to stick his neck out for DMB to this extent and dig to make it believable?"

WIFOM battling against WIOM (wine inside of me) rn so I'll probably check out now.

Nice job team, props Slam. Let's make N2/D2 productive and figure out who was breadcrumming and who was anti-town sheeping.

I must use this in the future
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 08:36 GMT
#5470
On March 09 2024 17:17 marvellosity wrote:
This is why I should read everything before posting. But then I wouldn’t post and that’s boring xD

Nah nah welcome to the club! Just react as you reenter

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 08:48 GMT
#5471
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 08:52 GMT
#5473
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 08:52 GMT
#5474
Be very careful with looking too deep into my eyes!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 09:24 GMT
#5497
On March 09 2024 18:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
What do you think should I claim guys? LOOOOOOOOOL

Claim Deep Synchronyzer!

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 09:28 GMT
#5499
On March 09 2024 18:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Someone saved me, that guy's town. Someone pushed for me to die, that guy's mafia. Do vote analysis for the rest of the game.

This is a social thread now, it's mechanical.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 09:30 GMT
#5500
Have paz
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 09 2024 14:20 GMT
#5544
On March 09 2024 19:01 DarthPunk wrote:
I’m sorry you feel that way VE. I was one of the people who really wanted to play with you.

If it makes you feel any better no one has listened to me about my too scum read either.

No one listened to Rayn or Marv about making Rayn mayor.



I have had ears, uh, eyes!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings92
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1001
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4452
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g11423
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0298
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 35m
Replay Cast
22h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.