• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:36
CEST 14:36
KST 21:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)41Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10034 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 19:49 GMT
#9308
I mean... well done posting my entire filter for a 3 day stretch? I have been abundantly clear on what I was thinking, when I was thinking it, and why I was thinking it. It's very convenient that this case comes the day after I started putting pressure on you for whatever the fuck happened after yesterday's deadline. It's also gotten you out of having to defend or explain your scumreads of Palmar, Rels, or DMB.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 20:06 GMT
#9314
On March 17 2024 04:58 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 04:49 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I mean... well done posting my entire filter for a 3 day stretch? I have been abundantly clear on what I was thinking, when I was thinking it, and why I was thinking it. It's very convenient that this case comes the day after I started putting pressure on you for whatever the fuck happened after yesterday's deadline. It's also gotten you out of having to defend or explain your scumreads of Palmar, Rels, or DMB.

I think I did a pretty good job on Palmar tbh. I'll take a dive on Rels later today, tired of reading for now. DMB is apparently off-limits and I got chastised for pursuing it so it is what it is, plus I think I'll go insane if I have to read their filter again.

Dude this:
--"Conclusion"--
I think that Palmar is pretty hard to put a finger on. Did he type a lot of things? Yes. Were some of them good-sounding? Assuredly so. Does he have strong convictions, drive, and does he ever put himself into any significant danger? No.

This was your conclusion on Palmar. Like you refused to outright scum read him despite him being #2 on your list of scum targets and just chickened out with "pretty hard to put a finger on."

I don't believe this read any more than I believe you forgot Koshi had died last night.

Also your "case" (summarizing my D2) is now perfectly set up for Palmar to push without actually ever having to do work himself. If you get me mislynched today, Palmar's hands will still be clean.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 20:10 GMT
#9316
On March 17 2024 05:06 Vivax wrote:
I think it‘s a case made with the help of scripts or something, maybe some ghostwriters who slave for Jealous.

It‘s still a bit disconnected from the game. There is no emphasis of MZ drunkposting during D2 when I briefly thought it made him 100% mafia. Those would be great to leverage his arguments.

It's literally just a summary of what I posted. I've already explained and reexplained where I was coming from.

But I read his post in the context that I posted this 3 hours ago:
On March 17 2024 01:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 19:37 Palmar wrote:
I hate reading MZ so much.

I'm so certain he has to be mafia for the game to make sense. And my feeling throughout the game, and even very often in his posting he sounds like passive mafia. He's never in the thick of things. He even did the same dumbass "I'll be mayor" thing that Oats did.

But he's just such a genuinely likable person that I don't want to call him scum, and it makes it hard. I'm just a short bit into his filter and I need to head out now.

I am going to be far less available than yesterday, so you know, if you wanna take a shot at me, your shot is today boys

This sounds like pure scum frustration right here realizing that despite all the shade he's been throwing me this game, nobody has bitten hard on it and he doesn't actually have a case.

If he ever "finishes" reading my filter I'm gonna be super stoked to see what sort of case he comes up with. He's grasping at straws and he knows it.

It's funny how the best he can manage is "passive mafia" and then put that phrase in this sort of post. Like his post is the epitome of passive mafia right here.


Pointing out Palmar's lack of case on me. Very very convenient timing for him to develop that read after not having me on his scum list up until this morning.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 20:26 GMT
#9321
On March 17 2024 05:18 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous did you read the whole palmar mz mason dynamic going on?

I'm voting Palmar now, I think Jealous is prepping a defense of him which looks bad but Palmar has still done jack shit and I'm gonna honor the Koshi reads.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 20:28 GMT
#9322
On March 17 2024 05:25 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 05:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:06 Vivax wrote:
I think it‘s a case made with the help of scripts or something, maybe some ghostwriters who slave for Jealous.

It‘s still a bit disconnected from the game. There is no emphasis of MZ drunkposting during D2 when I briefly thought it made him 100% mafia. Those would be great to leverage his arguments.

what a giga chad if its not using scripts though.

I type really fast.

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 05:18 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous did you read the whole palmar mz mason dynamic going on?

Yea I saw it, honestly I don't think I can find much AI in someone else's mason chats when there are timezone differences, one of them traveling constantly and the other seeming pretty disinterested in the chat and with the concept of masons in general IIRC from Palmar's filter.

I did find the point that if they were both scum that they might try harder to make it seem productive/active to be an interesting one, it was a good thought. No guarantee that they would have had that same thought, though. I think focusing on stuff that actually happened in the game (posts, reads, and votes) makes more sense to me overall.

So you now think that Palmar and I can't be scum together? Is that what you're saying here?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 20:30 GMT
#9324
On March 17 2024 05:29 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 05:28 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:25 Jealous wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:16 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:06 Vivax wrote:
I think it‘s a case made with the help of scripts or something, maybe some ghostwriters who slave for Jealous.

It‘s still a bit disconnected from the game. There is no emphasis of MZ drunkposting during D2 when I briefly thought it made him 100% mafia. Those would be great to leverage his arguments.

what a giga chad if its not using scripts though.

I type really fast.

On March 17 2024 05:18 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous did you read the whole palmar mz mason dynamic going on?

Yea I saw it, honestly I don't think I can find much AI in someone else's mason chats when there are timezone differences, one of them traveling constantly and the other seeming pretty disinterested in the chat and with the concept of masons in general IIRC from Palmar's filter.

I did find the point that if they were both scum that they might try harder to make it seem productive/active to be an interesting one, it was a good thought. No guarantee that they would have had that same thought, though. I think focusing on stuff that actually happened in the game (posts, reads, and votes) makes more sense to me overall.

So you now think that Palmar and I can't be scum together? Is that what you're saying here?

Not sure how you got that from what I said. I think it's possible, because I don't think that the mason chat was AI.

Ah so Palmar is still scum, is he your second highest read now after me? Or where has he shuffled out on the list.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 21:35 GMT
#9344
On March 17 2024 06:24 iamperfection wrote:
Rels just voted palmar and decided to afk.
DMB chimed in with a lol and nothing else.

This is a critical cycle we need input.

The mayor said I was drawing attention away from Jealous when I brought this up.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 21:52 GMT
#9359
On March 17 2024 06:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 05:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 05:18 iamperfection wrote:
Jealous did you read the whole palmar mz mason dynamic going on?

I'm voting Palmar now, I think Jealous is prepping a defense of him which looks bad but Palmar has still done jack shit and I'm gonna honor the Koshi reads.

Hey Mz. You actually know me well enough.

Do you stand by the statement that I have done “jack shit” on day 4?


And now on day 5. Do you believe that me playing less on a weekend is alignment indicative?

It's hard not to come to that conclusion, I know most of you don't watch NBA basketball but this reference to a player running around looking like he's playing defense when in reality he's not doing anything has pretty much been actually how I see you this game:
Pat Bev trick y'all man

On March 14 2024 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Just sheep DP to victory and stop thinking, I'm bad at it anyway


On March 15 2024 07:21 Palmar wrote:
I'll happily just let DP make the call. Game is annoying now because we've brought this bullshit into it.

Maybe just lynch Koshi out of spite.

But realistically, I think it's gonna be like Rels or MZ


I'm not going to quote your whole filter like Jealous did but I'm hard pressed to find reads over the last few days that you stick by or bother to push. Yesterday you managed to scumread: Me and Rels in the above post
On March 14 2024 06:58 Palmar wrote:
I've for some reason played extremely carefully this game and it's gotten me nowhere. I've sat on reads to try to placate people and be a good boy but I think i'm just kinda done with it.

I think iamp is mafia


Iamp

On March 14 2024 19:15 Palmar wrote:
maybe the mafia is just jat rels and jealous or something

That would solve the game, absolve all the shitty lynchbaits and insane people and whatever.

JAT Jealous and Rels

On March 15 2024 07:22 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm probably not lynching anyone that has put in actual real effort today (dp, me, vivax, koshi, iamp, jat) and I'm just gonna pretend cc doesn't exist. This leaves jealous, rels, mz, dmb

Here's the same as above + DMB

You literally found a scum reason for every player in some manner except for DP and Vivax. And then you proceeded to sit back and wait for DP/Vivax/Koshi to tell you where to vote. If that's not scum throwing shit at a wall waiting to see what wagon develops then idk what is.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 21:55 GMT
#9360
On March 17 2024 06:38 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:35 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:24 iamperfection wrote:
Rels just voted palmar and decided to afk.
DMB chimed in with a lol and nothing else.

This is a critical cycle we need input.

The mayor said I was drawing attention away from Jealous when I brought this up.


Someone who was on the Jealous wagon died yesterday it wasn't Palmar, or Rels, or JAT.

I find it very hard to believe if you bring up those on copcake (and yes I know about my take on DP but I don't want to do him today just juggling him)

This is fair, I took Koshi's death to be more pointing towards Palmar/JAT but I don't want to read too hard into the NKs and just focus more on what's in the thread at the moment which currently is Rels and DMB fucking off.

Trying to keep an open mind for all options today even though I'm still townreading DMB
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:04 GMT
#9365
On March 17 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Being inconsistent and unsure isn’t a mafia trait. Been pretty clear on my lynch pool since late day 4.

Brother your lynch pool is the entire game that isn't confirmed town. Like that's not saying much.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:10 GMT
#9370
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

In defense of Jealous I don't think that's a fair scumtell, it's the weekend right now so I'm sure we can all be more active at the moment.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:12 GMT
#9373
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:03 Palmar wrote:
Being inconsistent and unsure isn’t a mafia trait. Been pretty clear on my lynch pool since late day 4.

Brother your lynch pool is the entire game that isn't confirmed town. Like that's not saying much.

No this just means you haven’t read my filter.

My current lynch pool is you, jealous, real and dmb. That’s like 4 out of 9

5 of 9 is you
6 and 7 of 9 are DP and Vivax

You've dropped (for now) your scumreads of JAT/Rels despite calling them scum multiple times yesterday with not a lot of progression between them. I know what's in your filter, I've spent a decent amount of time in it today and throughout the last few days.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:15 GMT
#9379
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2024 18:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm not caught up since the night, so my current view of the game has not shifted at all.

I think JAT did well under pressure, and despite my eternal annoyance with iamp I don't want to lynch him. Throw in my town circle of Vivax and DP and it becomes a 4 person PoE

MZ, Rels, Jealous, dmb

Out of those I have had a reason to townread dmb at some point in the game. And while I hate how Rels "feels" in the game I may have gone overboard scumreading him on that one post yesterday. By "feels" I mean that Rels is never, ever in the thick of things. He's always on the periphery and then wades in with some takes that everyone promptly ignores.

So I am currently looking at the following lynch pool

MZ and Jealous.

Iamp, being annoying as he usually is, complained about me not talking about MZ. That is actually a really good point. To me MZ has been the most invisible player in the game. At this point I've actually done fairly good dives on jat, Rels, Vivax, and smaller dives on dmb, jealous. I'm never reading DPs filter, and I'm not letting NK wifom change my mind that he's untouchable till lylo. Then MZ and Iamp himself are the people I've not really bothered to filter at all, but based on thread stuff I've assigned them their current rankings in my head.

I don't care about finding a "scum team". Today all I want is to murder one of the people who is actually scummy. And to me I think we have at least a 50% if not 100% chance of hitting mafia between those two.


I already quoted this post earlier today and pointed out you're not really doing anything to get either Jealous or I lynched, you're just waiting around for the confirmed town folks to pick a direction and push.

Jealous's saving grace rn is that I'm not confident you would put a scumbuddy next to me, giving vivax or DP a 50% chance on where to push, especially since Vivax is already all over Jealous.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:16 GMT
#9381
On March 17 2024 07:14 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:10 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:08 Vivax wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:50 iamperfection wrote:
On March 17 2024 06:48 Vivax wrote:
The hard part is getting iamperfection to vote Jealous he just sees big post and goes into awe and stupor

it had links vivax linksSSSSSSSSSS

The effort is really impressive ngl. Effort is only loosely connected with alignment though. Depending on the player.


He's also more binge-y effort wise rather than being consistently active. My own scumtell basically.

In defense of Jealous I don't think that's a fair scumtell, it's the weekend right now so I'm sure we can all be more active at the moment.


Over the entire game.
D1 he didn't post for half of it then posted walls.

He also made a fair share of mistakes in his hasty catch ups.

The stuff last night was really bad, my current heavy suspicion of him right now has a lot to do with that as well as his convenient change in his top scum read for today.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:19 GMT
#9386
On March 17 2024 07:16 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:15 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:10 Palmar wrote:
On March 16 2024 18:53 Palmar wrote:
I'm not caught up since the night, so my current view of the game has not shifted at all.

I think JAT did well under pressure, and despite my eternal annoyance with iamp I don't want to lynch him. Throw in my town circle of Vivax and DP and it becomes a 4 person PoE

MZ, Rels, Jealous, dmb

Out of those I have had a reason to townread dmb at some point in the game. And while I hate how Rels "feels" in the game I may have gone overboard scumreading him on that one post yesterday. By "feels" I mean that Rels is never, ever in the thick of things. He's always on the periphery and then wades in with some takes that everyone promptly ignores.

So I am currently looking at the following lynch pool

MZ and Jealous.

Iamp, being annoying as he usually is, complained about me not talking about MZ. That is actually a really good point. To me MZ has been the most invisible player in the game. At this point I've actually done fairly good dives on jat, Rels, Vivax, and smaller dives on dmb, jealous. I'm never reading DPs filter, and I'm not letting NK wifom change my mind that he's untouchable till lylo. Then MZ and Iamp himself are the people I've not really bothered to filter at all, but based on thread stuff I've assigned them their current rankings in my head.

I don't care about finding a "scum team". Today all I want is to murder one of the people who is actually scummy. And to me I think we have at least a 50% if not 100% chance of hitting mafia between those two.


I already quoted this post earlier today and pointed out you're not really doing anything to get either Jealous or I lynched, you're just waiting around for the confirmed town folks to pick a direction and push.

Jealous's saving grace rn is that I'm not confident you would put a scumbuddy next to me, giving vivax or DP a 50% chance on where to push, especially since Vivax is already all over Jealous.

Yeah.

Don’t know who I want to lynch, so not really pushing anything now.

But you haven't pushed anyone the entire game lmfao, this isn't anything new.

Also I just saw you "haven't dropped Rels" So really your pool is 5-9? You're like a leaf blowing in the wind.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:22 GMT
#9390
On March 17 2024 07:17 Vivax wrote:
MZ keeps saying he wants him lynched but here I am explaining to him why he can't be town

Are you talking about Palmar or Jealous?

If for some reason Palmar is not a viable lynch at the end of the day I will 100% be voting Jealous, I just think Palmar is much more likely to be scum and also gives us more information on Jealous/Jat/maybe Rels. A scum Palmar will reinforce my sheeping of Koshi's reads and I'll be looking back at JAT as well as Jealous.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 16 2024 22:24 GMT
#9395
On March 17 2024 07:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 07:22 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 17 2024 07:17 Vivax wrote:
MZ keeps saying he wants him lynched but here I am explaining to him why he can't be town

Are you talking about Palmar or Jealous?

If for some reason Palmar is not a viable lynch at the end of the day I will 100% be voting Jealous, I just think Palmar is much more likely to be scum and also gives us more information on Jealous/Jat/maybe Rels. A scum Palmar will reinforce my sheeping of Koshi's reads and I'll be looking back at JAT as well as Jealous.

But I told you in our secret qt I’m not mafia

It feels like you're just trolling at this point.

I'm gonna go find some food and not stare at this forum for a bit.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 01:31 GMT
#9465
On March 17 2024 09:47 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2024 09:38 DarthPunk wrote:
im around in a couple of hours, jealous can you post some scum games please of yours?

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/533201-elementary-mafia?user=Jealous

https://tl.net/forum/mafia/80975-tl-mafia-3-night-5?user=fanatacist

Holy shit Jealous

You're fanatacist? How did I not know this.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 01:33 GMT
#9466
DMB that 2008 game is how TL Mafia was played prior to like 2011/2012
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 17 2024 01:41 GMT
#9472
So in this world DMB, Rels is just flat out busing Palmar?

I'm not saying you're instantly wrong for thinking that, I just want to make sure that's what you're saying with that post.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36183
Shuttle 2468
Horang2 966
Bisu 954
Jaedong 777
Light 483
Mini 397
BeSt 356
firebathero 332
Hyuk 298
[ Show more ]
Stork 279
actioN 254
EffOrt 228
Zeus 224
ggaemo 203
Soma 199
Soulkey 170
Last 148
Snow 127
ZerO 122
Leta 121
Rush 99
Pusan 78
Killer 71
hero 55
Sharp 45
Mong 42
Mind 35
Shinee 30
Shine 28
Aegong 28
Bale 26
soO 25
ToSsGirL 22
sorry 21
Sexy 18
PianO 17
Trap 16
Terrorterran 14
Yoon 14
Free 13
Noble 9
zelot 9
JulyZerg 8
HiyA 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3917
qojqva1617
Dendi1081
420jenkins14
League of Legends
Reynor90
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1403
x6flipin353
markeloff120
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2162
crisheroes969
Other Games
gofns34245
singsing2310
B2W.Neo815
XBOCT354
DeMusliM200
Mlord175
Livibee173
XaKoH 151
Liquid`LucifroN130
Mew2King100
QueenE82
ArmadaUGS57
Chillindude14
Railgan10
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream187
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 62
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2148
• TFBlade655
Other Games
• WagamamaTV184
Upcoming Events
OSC
25m
Stellar Fest
25m
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
OSC
11h 25m
Stellar Fest
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 21h
Online Event
1d 22h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.