• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:44
CEST 16:44
KST 23:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8793 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 163

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 555 Next
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:01 GMT
#3241
On March 06 2024 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:58 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.


Because i wrote the names of the people who caught my eye the most.

So now answer me.

Do I throw my scummates, yes or not?

yes


You are just mafia then.

I dont understand?


You know I dont do that.

raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 14:04 GMT
#3242
On March 06 2024 23:01 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:58 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.


Because i wrote the names of the people who caught my eye the most.

So now answer me.

Do I throw my scummates, yes or not?

yes


You are just mafia then.

I dont understand?


You know I dont do that.


Well first of all, you havedone so, in the game with GB and that other guy who was very annoying.
Second point, you arent doing that here. Because youre not really scumreading Palmar while being scumreading him.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:06 GMT
#3243
On March 06 2024 23:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:01 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:58 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.


Because i wrote the names of the people who caught my eye the most.

So now answer me.

Do I throw my scummates, yes or not?

yes


You are just mafia then.

I dont understand?


You know I dont do that.


Well first of all, you havedone so, in the game with GB and that other guy who was very annoying.
Second point, you arent doing that here. Because youre not really scumreading Palmar while being scumreading him.


GB was the betrayer to win town trust. 🤷🏽‍♀️


raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 14:10 GMT
#3244
What is your read on DMB, Cake, detailed please?

JAT, how sure you are DMB is town? Why? I know you posted what you did but i don't really see the town there.
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:13 GMT
#3245
On March 06 2024 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What is your read on DMB, Cake, detailed please?

JAT, how sure you are DMB is town? Why? I know you posted what you did but i don't really see the town there.

Not sure. I just don't think her progression there was particularly scummy. And it's unlikely all mafia were on my wagon tbh.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:18 GMT
#3246
On March 06 2024 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What is your read on DMB, Cake, detailed please?

JAT, how sure you are DMB is town? Why? I know you posted what you did but i don't really see the town there.


I have said it before

“Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.”

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:21 GMT
#3247
On March 05 2024 05:07 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2024 05:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 05:00 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:31 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:23 Vivax wrote:
On March 05 2024 04:21 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
Why would Vivax think we don't get town mayor as he thinks i am town?


Correction: I currently think you are town. But I know I'm town.

Yes but how does DMB come to conclusion that while you thinking i am town, you need to claim to have a town mayor? Because for me that seems like an insane thought process.


No it's clear rationality.
How do you protect the role that can't protect itself but other players? You make it mayor.

They have to kill three randomly selected BGS before they can NK me.
If we get the roleblocker I become a jailkeeper with medic protection.

It's honestly mind boggling I have to explain.

I understand your point. I really do. It just hinges on us getting the roleblocker where there is no guarantee on. Otherwise none of this matters because most likely there is nothing else to roleblock than you....

I don't usually live long as town. There is perhaps some logic to that. I am not sure if you know this but i am 11/4 in LYLO (let it be F-3, F-5, or F-7) situations. From those games, one is where i had the correct read and i just couldnt for my life convince Oats to vote for VA over me even when the mafia dude was voting for Oats (lol). One i got right but i still consider it a loss, because i think Art/rsoul slot cheated to get me townread them and DP was mafia (RSM2).

So basically i am really fucking good when i live long enough. I just:
1) dont get to live long enough
2) dont have enough "decent people" around long enough

Both of these can be avoided this game, (2) naturally and (1) by making me a mayor.
I have never been lynched in LYLO as town, have you? Does it tell you anything about how you/me look to other people and who is more trusthworthy (if we assume we have good reads -- as i legit know you DO have good reads most of the time, later on in the game)?

The only other player i would genuinely say is on par or even perhaps better than i am late game as town is marv.


you rolled so often mafia that your mafia game is insane and i would not vote you as a mayor in any game. There is no way to confince me to vote you as major. I would rather vote on somebody who plays bad mafia. You are not a safe option for mayor def. not.

that's bullshit you have not seen me mafia aside from last game and i havent rolled mafia in like 1,5 years before that.


She's saying you are too experienced and dangerous as scum to trust you with that on a D1.

that would be another bullshit statement.



Uhhhhh thats scum rayn getting mad because newbie ruins his scum major plan. Already love this game. I didn´t write any bs just my opinion why vivax claims and why I wouldn´t vote you as mayor only for lynch but not on D1 maybe on d2

That's still the post in her filter I dislike/feel reminded of her mafia play the most
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 14:22 GMT
#3248
On March 06 2024 23:18 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:10 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What is your read on DMB, Cake, detailed please?

JAT, how sure you are DMB is town? Why? I know you posted what you did but i don't really see the town there.


I have said it before

“Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.”



The oddest thing I found reading her was calling the town dumb at some point tbh.
It made me think I called someone correctly mafia somewhere if she is. Or maybe someone should be really obvious. If she is mafia that is.

Maybe Oats.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:22 GMT
#3249
But apart from that I don't think her filter looks that bad.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 14:24 GMT
#3250
On March 06 2024 23:22 justanothertownie wrote:
But apart from that I don't think her filter looks that bad.

I dont think there is much anything in her filter D1...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 14:24 GMT
#3251
How can anyone who is town think Trfel played this game like last game????
table for two on a tv tray
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:25 GMT
#3252
Btw. I agree with whoever said it that TTS would be a prime vig target.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 06 2024 14:29 GMT
#3253
On March 06 2024 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can anyone who is town think Trfel played this game like last game????

Noone, obviously. But I understood it more like she acknowledged that but still did not want to lynch him because he could potentially play like that and she did not think he played like mafia (maybe I am misremembering?). Which now that I think about it could indeed be tmi. Not really feeling it though.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 14:29 GMT
#3254
On March 06 2024 14:10 CopCake wrote:
Like it makes a lot of sense in my head that DP wanted Tfrel out.

The way the lynch started was instigated by DP but the first vote was by Iamp.

Same with Vivax. He wanted Tfrel out but didnt move a finger until later when someone else did the Dirty work.

I think that Iamp have to do it because if not, the wagon wouldnt have started.

Anyways, I have problems only with DMB believing Vivax 100% claim but other than that she is being her usual self.


Complains when I don't vote for him.
Complains when me and the rest of the town do.

Mafia this is the traitor. You're welcome.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 14:30 GMT
#3255
So basically both Cake and DMB think DP is mafia, but also both of them scumread each other (but not really scumread).. Notice they are the ONLY people in this game to think DP is mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 14:30 GMT
#3256
On March 06 2024 23:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 23:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How can anyone who is town think Trfel played this game like last game????

Noone, obviously. But I understood it more like she acknowledged that but still did not want to lynch him because he could potentially play like that and she did not think he played like mafia (maybe I am misremembering?). Which now that I think about it could indeed be tmi. Not really feeling it though.

yes you are definitely misremembering, she only voted for you because trfel oh so town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 14:32 GMT
#3257
On March 06 2024 11:06 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:44 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 06 2024 10:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Especially when she is joining my wagon


I don´t really saw you making a wagon. It´s more like somebody kinda says that that person looks scummy and just tried to push a wagon on it or a lynch or whatever. Does´t really seem like you searching for actual mafia here just for a reasonable town lynch where you can say; before I started the wagon there where other people thinking the same. I was not alone.. blablabla.... Just already disapointed of you in this game. You big filter doesn´t make you direkty activ Town...

This is a scumslip


I don't see it.

Reasonable town lynch ie jat is town


Is that a stretch though, could be ESL

What’s the difficulty? She’s callling the lynch town AND shes on it


Can you read? I didn´t say JAT is Town i just said I am not happy with both wagons. Should I waste my vote. Did it in my first game. OPEN YOU EYES AND READ CORRECTLY PLS

You literally said that DP is searching for a reasonable town lynch when referring to him talking about his wagon.
Lol this is hilarious


yeah he changed his vote so often and tried to push people to his new vote decision. Still did I never say that JAT is Town for me just not my prefering lynch and Trfl will defently not get a vote he seems a little bit townisch to me for now And both wagons pushed by the same person scares me even more. I just hate lynch 1. Usless investment of time because we always get it wrong anyways. Lynch 2 is fucking importend.

On March 06 2024 11:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:02 Vivax wrote:
You will go back to this game and wonder how I caught Trfel so easily when your moms were still pregnant with you.

The busts of my visage will be available duty free.


Did you read the last game with Trfl as a good Townie and compare it do this game. Seems pretty much the same to me.

On March 06 2024 11:35 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 11:32 Trfel wrote:
Why is die_meatbaby mafia? I really didn't think she was suspicious at all, she seemed far more reasonable than last game. Would be very hesitant to suspect her.

May actually be worth taking another look at Vivax because he should know this.


I called dp mafia... I was to lazy to quote and stuff and two sentences wasn´t enough for oats and Dp. I am not happy with both wagons (both pushed by dp) and I still voted one of the two wagons But I shouldn´t because not wasting my vote makes me scummy.

table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 14:33 GMT
#3258
And I also white knightef Tfrel and I have no shame to say that.

Me and dmb probably only disagreed in our men.

She is pro vivax
I am/was pro rayn
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 06 2024 14:34 GMT
#3259
Cop might just be dumb. I felt like dmb knew trfels alignment ignored me multiple times when I said the play was different. Trfel themselves admitted they were playing bad
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 14:34 GMT
#3260
On March 06 2024 23:33 CopCake wrote:
And I also white knightef Tfrel and I have no shame to say that.

Me and dmb probably only disagreed in our men.

She is pro vivax
I am/was pro rayn

Yet neither of you did absolutely nothing to get your common scumread DP lynched and you both "scumread" each other.

Looks fucking fishy to me.
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1333
ComeBackTV 502
SteadfastSC431
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2280
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 56
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
IndyStarCraft 144
ProTech141
Rex 140
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Mind 35
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Yoon 26
Aegong 25
Sexy 23
soO 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva762
Fuzer 178
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
markeloff655
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 178
Other Games
singsing1984
B2W.Neo1033
Hui .197
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS160
QueenE107
Mew2King98
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan18
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 12
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2021
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 16m
Stellar Fest
22h 16m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.