• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:35
CEST 20:35
KST 03:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8950 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 162

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 555 Next
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 13:45 GMT
#3221
That is how events happened

Then

Palmar came and asked questions, cc tried to see his view but palmar failed horribly.

sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 13:46 GMT
#3222
Nah, I'm not seeing mafia Palmar, he is making too much sense. I think mafia Palmar would be more agenda driven at this point and backing some of the bad interpretations being proposed. Instead he is aligning himself with people I think are town, reading the game in the correct way and improving the direction discussion is going. All pro town things, doesn't make sense to go after him at this point.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 13:46 GMT
#3223
On March 06 2024 22:45 CopCake wrote:
That is how events happened

Then

Palmar came and asked questions, cc tried to see his view but palmar failed horribly.


what did palmar fail in?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 13:47 GMT
#3224
sandroba, if Vivax is mafia this game, then marv is also mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 13:48 GMT
#3225
On March 06 2024 22:41 CopCake wrote:
For isntance, that list was based on how people acted to the end of the day before the lynch.

Ie. No one is questioning vivax:

Happa probably gave up because he is mafia
Tfrel is hiding because he is mafia
Rayn is crying in copcakes arms
Nobody touches my girlfriend because she gives good head

I am so right and you are idiots hur hur hur


When vivax was mafia with me he did the same. 🤷🏽‍♀️

He even said something like he would avenge Dumb.



M'am, I'm the mayor of this town.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 13:48 GMT
#3226
On March 06 2024 22:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
sandroba, if Vivax is mafia this game, then marv is also mafia.

sure. They are both insane if they are mafia this game though
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 13:49 GMT
#3227
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?

I am GOOD SCUM, I do not make MISTAKES like that, I always try to save my scumates, remember how pissed I got at GB once?

Do you remember how I fuck up hard for trying to save rels when we were mafia together? I convinced HF not to lynch Rels.

You can absolutely acuse me of being ilogical but NEVER of bussing my teams just because.

And this, at least, vivax and marv needs to agree.

And rels.

And GB.

And anyone who has been mafia with me.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 06 2024 13:50 GMT
#3228
I also run an underground prison network while holding a political office.
It's like I'm the cia
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 13:50 GMT
#3229
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa


then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

Whoever likes this post as for Palmar townie points, is stupid.

This post has something for everyone, everyone can be happy about something in this post, and it literally says nothing at all. Even the Trfel townread is not a townread really.
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 13:51 GMT
#3230
On March 06 2024 22:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:45 CopCake wrote:
That is how events happened

Then

Palmar came and asked questions, cc tried to see his view but palmar failed horribly.


what did palmar fail in?


Why he reads DP town.

“Because he thinks i am town for right reasons” is stupid.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 13:52 GMT
#3231
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 13:54 GMT
#3232
On March 06 2024 08:55 Palmar wrote:
I'm finalizing here.

I like a bunch of mafia in:

rayn
jat
rels
mz
tts

then there's gonna be some mafia in the people who should be killed on policy

vivax
trfel
hapa



then there's the people that need constant monitoring and need to improve

iamp
marv
jealous
copcake
slam
ve

and finally we have the people I have somewhere from mild to good reasons to think are town

sandro
oats
dp
dmb
jls
koshi

None of the lists are in any particular order

I don't really think Trfel will flip mafia. It's just a "I believe in people" read that he wouldn't fuck off like that as mafia with the whole "If I get lynched I get lynched" thing. But it's an objectively good lynch so I'm not going to fight it all that hard. Leaving my vote on jat. I've been burned before by placing too much faith in people not doing crazy things as mafia so it's whatever.

where is your case on vivax?
table for two on a tv tray
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
March 06 2024 13:55 GMT
#3233
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?

I am GOOD SCUM, I do not make MISTAKES like that, I always try to save my scumates, remember how pissed I got at GB once?

Do you remember how I fuck up hard for trying to save rels when we were mafia together? I convinced HF not to lynch Rels.

You can absolutely acuse me of being ilogical but NEVER of bussing my teams just because.

And this, at least, vivax and marv needs to agree.

And rels.

And GB.

And anyone who has been mafia with me.

Scummy defense tbh, hinges on the premise of palmar is mafia. I've seen mafia due this many times, claiming the team you have them on can't be right because of x y z.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 13:55 GMT
#3234
WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING CASE ON VIVAX, PALMAR?
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 13:55 GMT
#3235
On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.


Because i wrote the names of the people who caught my eye the most.

So now answer me.

Do I throw my scummates, yes or not?
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 13:56 GMT
#3236
On March 06 2024 22:55 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.


Because i wrote the names of the people who caught my eye the most.

So now answer me.

Do I throw my scummates, yes or not?

yes
table for two on a tv tray
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 13:57 GMT
#3237
On March 06 2024 22:55 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?

I am GOOD SCUM, I do not make MISTAKES like that, I always try to save my scumates, remember how pissed I got at GB once?

Do you remember how I fuck up hard for trying to save rels when we were mafia together? I convinced HF not to lynch Rels.

You can absolutely acuse me of being ilogical but NEVER of bussing my teams just because.

And this, at least, vivax and marv needs to agree.

And rels.

And GB.

And anyone who has been mafia with me.

Scummy defense tbh, hinges on the premise of palmar is mafia. I've seen mafia due this many times, claiming the team you have them on can't be right because of x y z.


I am not your normal scum player.

It is ironic but I make more sense as mafia than town.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 06 2024 13:58 GMT
#3238
On March 06 2024 22:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.


Because i wrote the names of the people who caught my eye the most.

So now answer me.

Do I throw my scummates, yes or not?

yes


You are just mafia then.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 13:59 GMT
#3239
On March 06 2024 22:57 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:55 sandroba wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?

I am GOOD SCUM, I do not make MISTAKES like that, I always try to save my scumates, remember how pissed I got at GB once?

Do you remember how I fuck up hard for trying to save rels when we were mafia together? I convinced HF not to lynch Rels.

You can absolutely acuse me of being ilogical but NEVER of bussing my teams just because.

And this, at least, vivax and marv needs to agree.

And rels.

And GB.

And anyone who has been mafia with me.

Scummy defense tbh, hinges on the premise of palmar is mafia. I've seen mafia due this many times, claiming the team you have them on can't be right because of x y z.


I am not your normal scum player.

It is ironic but I make more sense as mafia than town.


You dont also say the wall is green after i painted it with black as town either.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 06 2024 13:59 GMT
#3240
On March 06 2024 22:58 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2024 22:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:55 CopCake wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 06 2024 22:49 CopCake wrote:
And if we go by that

Cake calls mafia Palmar and DP/vivax/iamp

You call mafia Palmar

So I guess you assume I throwed my teamate there just because?


You didnt call Palmar mafia when you called DP/vivax/iamp mafia originally.


Because i wrote the names of the people who caught my eye the most.

So now answer me.

Do I throw my scummates, yes or not?

yes


You are just mafia then.

I dont understand?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 616
UpATreeSC 126
JuggernautJason21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19828
firebathero 200
Rush 139
Dewaltoss 80
Trap 25
Shine 22
Sexy 19
Bale 13
yabsab 9
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7853
qojqva1492
420jenkins147
monkeys_forever87
Counter-Strike
fl0m1558
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2016
crisheroes1202
Liquid`Hasu671
XaKoH 162
MindelVK13
Other Games
Grubby2886
FrodaN824
ceh9804
Beastyqt659
ArmadaUGS186
byalli173
KnowMe171
C9.Mang0144
Hui .141
QueenE110
Trikslyr72
Mew2King47
summit1g3
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV194
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 9
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 11
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1819
League of Legends
• TFBlade1084
Other Games
• imaqtpie875
• Shiphtur253
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 25m
Stellar Fest
18h 25m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.