• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:04
CEST 22:04
KST 05:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10953 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 22:34 GMT
#394
On May 24 2023 07:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Like you said marv is getting attacked because x people pressured him because theybdont want to lose against mafia!marv again. Who are those people and do you now read them town?
Sharing is caring and can help us read you better.


Sentinel // don´t know, too less writing from him since we started
Alakasla // same as sentinel
Chezinu // seems like town
4) Vivax // mafia
5) LightningStrike // pretty shure town
6) DarthPunk // not quiet shure yet
7) Onegu // also not shure
8) Koshi // def. town
10) raynpelikoneet // Mafia
11) Meapak_Ziphh // also i think town for right know
12) marvellosity // town (could chance depends on his next posts)
13) VisceraEyes // town


But as you said you can lose the game perfectly with out me

Ok. So the people who gave marv a hard time because they were afraid of him being mafia are not townreads of you? Because that was most likely rayn, dp and me? Or who was it?
Because it makes no sense that mafia would be afraid of marv rolling mafia.

Also Chezinu and Sentinel havent posted at all yet. You can check player specific filters in the OP.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 22:37 GMT
#395
@Mebaby: one more Q, how do you feel about Vivax not wanting to scumread you even though you are aiming for his testicals this entire game?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 22:38 GMT
#397
On May 24 2023 07:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 07:29 Koshi wrote:
Also imho marv is looking more and more as a sponge absoring information and potentially making it rain knowledge while dp is just sitting in marv's ass doing nothing.

So this 1 mafia in marv/dp theory is not so horrible.

I will have to reread DarthPunk, I remember seeing some stuff I liked but I'll give it a second pass. I know marv is trying to give off the impression of soaking up knowledge but I would really like to see some actual rain before I give him credit for his strategy because until then I'm not buying it.

If you're thinking in the same direction as VE with the 1 town 1 scum, what do you think of him not wanting to lynch into that group D1?

I can understand his point of wanting to lynch inactives on d1. Him befriending you indicates some sort of lost townie needing a friend.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 22:39 GMT
#398
He also wanted to be my friend. I accepted this lost soul into my hearth.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 22:44 GMT
#401
On May 24 2023 07:26 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 06:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 05:46 Koshi wrote:
Ok I can't vote marv anymore.
I am saving the last pages for work. Because it is late and I dont want to think.
##unvote
##Vote: mebaby

Tbh I am not super duper happy with Vivax I think but this scumread from mebaby is totally insane. Like Vivax didnt even post a lot. Twice. And rayn was more active and was in the thread at the same time.
I can only imagine this is some weird crossover shit from irl mafia where the mafia has to fake reads in a fast pace game.

Sorry was working last few hours...
You really think they going to make a new girl directly mafia? I heard most of you weren't playing in years in this game is like legendary rematch after years... you think they taking the chance to ruin this game and make a new member (who never played) a mafia?

The bolded part is bad since I can easily see a brand new scum player using that as a reason to defend themselves before learning that the roles are randomized.

This is the kind of stuff that's made me go back and forth with my read of meatbaby so far.

Why was mebaby bolded green if she is a back and forth?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 22:51 GMT
#403
rayn tiptop player
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 22:59 GMT
#406
On May 24 2023 07:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 07:37 Koshi wrote:
@Mebaby: one more Q, how do you feel about Vivax not wanting to scumread you even though you are aiming for his testicals this entire game?
First of al his testicals are mine now no matter if in rl or online. I think he would not scumread me ever, because he would be scared to cook and feed the snake every day on his own..

Ok. So him being meek is NAI ( not allignment indicative).

Did you see me proof that Vivax and rayn didnt leave together and that rayn was active continiously and Vivax only made 2 posts? So rayn being there when Vivax made those 2 posts is just a coincidence?
And how did you "feel" that they were hiding and posting together when you were sleeping at that time?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 23:02 GMT
#407
I go sleep. Gn all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 23:25 GMT
#410
On May 24 2023 08:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 07:59 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:37 Koshi wrote:
@Mebaby: one more Q, how do you feel about Vivax not wanting to scumread you even though you are aiming for his testicals this entire game?
First of al his testicals are mine now no matter if in rl or online. I think he would not scumread me ever, because he would be scared to cook and feed the snake every day on his own..

Ok. So him being meek is NAI ( not allignment indicative).

Did you see me proof that Vivax and rayn didnt leave together and that rayn was active continiously and Vivax only made 2 posts? So rayn being there when Vivax made those 2 posts is just a coincidence?
And how did you "feel" that they were hiding and posting together when you were sleeping at that time?



yeah and I know you guys played this game sence years but and you have different techniques to play, and you already played with each other and know how they played. I just try my own style to get a win for als Townies
But still i feel not good about Vivax in the game he is just to quiet to be town and he just write safe phrases. Like he realyy suspect for me

I know. It is hard to come into this new and not knowing us while we have played for years together.

I just want you to know that I am lynching you for TMI. So please feel honored if you are town. It is just beyond brilliant that you see 3 people attacking marv and read that as townies attacking marv for his superior mafia playstyle. To me that reads as mafia with TMI ( too much information) seeing 3 townies attacking another townie and trying to make sense of it and explaining like you did.
It is, like I said, beyond brilliant that you deducted this as a newbie. Especially because you dont read the people attacking marv as town and not have a strong townread on marv.
You could have deducted so many different things but you go with the scenario everybody is town being afraid of town!marv being potential mafia.

So dont be mad at me. If you are town I have only mad respect.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 07:18 GMT
#459
On May 24 2023 08:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 08:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:59 Koshi wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:37 Koshi wrote:
@Mebaby: one more Q, how do you feel about Vivax not wanting to scumread you even though you are aiming for his testicals this entire game?
First of al his testicals are mine now no matter if in rl or online. I think he would not scumread me ever, because he would be scared to cook and feed the snake every day on his own..

Ok. So him being meek is NAI ( not allignment indicative).

Did you see me proof that Vivax and rayn didnt leave together and that rayn was active continiously and Vivax only made 2 posts? So rayn being there when Vivax made those 2 posts is just a coincidence?
And how did you "feel" that they were hiding and posting together when you were sleeping at that time?



yeah and I know you guys played this game sence years but and you have different techniques to play, and you already played with each other and know how they played. I just try my own style to get a win for als Townies
But still i feel not good about Vivax in the game he is just to quiet to be town and he just write safe phrases. Like he realyy suspect for me

I know. It is hard to come into this new and not knowing us while we have played for years together.

I just want you to know that I am lynching you for TMI. So please feel honored if you are town. It is just beyond brilliant that you see 3 people attacking marv and read that as townies attacking marv for his superior mafia playstyle. To me that reads as mafia with TMI ( too much information) seeing 3 townies attacking another townie and trying to make sense of it and explaining like you did.
It is, like I said, beyond brilliant that you deducted this as a newbie. Especially because you dont read the people attacking marv as town and not have a strong townread on marv.
You could have deducted so many different things but you go with the scenario everybody is town being afraid of town!marv being potential mafia.

So dont be mad at me. If you are town I have only mad respect.

Best case.

I also thought of something else while driving to work that I need to check.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 07:20 GMT
#461
Ok I checked it and I am wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 07:29 GMT
#465
On May 24 2023 13:31 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 13:27 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 13:13 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:28 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Like you said marv is getting attacked because x people pressured him because theybdont want to lose against mafia!marv again. Who are those people and do you now read them town?
Sharing is caring and can help us read you better.


Sentinel // don´t know, too less writing from him since we started
Alakasla // same as sentinel
Chezinu // seems like town
4) Vivax // mafia
5) LightningStrike // pretty shure town
6) DarthPunk // not quiet shure yet
7) Onegu // also not shure
8) Koshi // def. town
10) raynpelikoneet // Mafia
11) Meapak_Ziphh // also i think town for right know
12) marvellosity // town (could chance depends on his next posts)
13) VisceraEyes // town


But as you said you can lose the game perfectly with out me

Wait where did Chezinu post?


Exactly.

Ok wait then what did I miss? Why is there 2 onegu votes and like some Koshi vote?

Not "some" Koshi vote.
This vote is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering—
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 07:40 GMT
#466
DP is the 3rd filter I opened to read this game.
It's way better than expected. Disappointing.
rayn so smart.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 07:46 GMT
#467
Pretty sure rayn is minimum 2/3
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 07:48 GMT
#468
Just downgrade Vivax after mebaby flips red due to the tinfoil he mentioned for 3/3
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 07:48 GMT
#469
Or 3/6 because he includes lurkers.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 08:00 GMT
#471
Abou what?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 08:01 GMT
#472
I talk about so many things.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 08:06 GMT
#474
The mebaby vote?
She deducts a situation where 3 to her unknown allignments attack another unknown allignment as people attacking a townie due to mad respect for a previous scum game. Which indicates that she reads the situation as towns going for each other throaths otherwise she would deduct something like marv is town because out of these 3 attackers 2 are mafia so ergo the person attacked is most likely town.

And funny thing is. She kinda had me in "need to look at", rayn as 100% mafia and you as null.

So it does not compute that she says " new game guys, no need to be hateful that marv beat you last time"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 24 2023 08:07 GMT
#477
On May 24 2023 17:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
LS should maybe himself answer about the Vivax read, other than that i don't think there is anything that looks other than townie from him. Like the dude is always about 95% of meta in his reads, right or wrong, he still does that every time. I can understand him not having a read on mebaby just because there is no meta to go on with. I mean like if someone seriously claimed they have a cop check on N0 in this game LS would probably go if they have ever been a cop before and checked anyone N0 before coming to conclusion that they have to be lying. :D

Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 16:48 Koshi wrote:
Just downgrade Vivax after mebaby flips red due to the tinfoil he mentioned for 3/3

I think this is actually one of the very rare cases where, if mebaby is mafia, she spewed Vivax town.

The tinfoil is that Vivax his "relax guys she is just trolling" is rooted in truth because the ridiculous "YOU CAN NEVER WIN AGAINST ME VIVAX" spiel she did was in fact trolling as they are mafia together.

As you know. My tinfoil is always strapped on firmly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 444
IndyStarCraft 266
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22024
Calm 2233
Shuttle 338
White-Ra 181
Mini 163
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 73
scan(afreeca) 21
soO 12
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5612
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1503
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4481
Liquid`Hasu600
Other Games
summit1g6794
Liquid`RaSZi2361
FrodaN1522
fl0m1500
RotterdaM879
olofmeister877
B2W.Neo750
Beastyqt353
crisheroes344
Livibee212
Pyrionflax135
Mew2King60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick932
BasetradeTV206
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki46
• blackmanpl 24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1699
• Shiphtur699
• WagamamaTV349
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 56m
Replay Cast
2h 56m
OSC
15h 56m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.