• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:42
CEST 00:42
KST 07:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8479 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 22:28 GMT
#1024
On May 25 2023 07:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
rayn, I am all in on MZ for today.

Okay.

I am glad you said that actually, not because i 100% believe you but because i think i can write you as town actually here now (something i was waiting for a while already^^)

I think i would rather lynch either Onegu or Vivax.
Onegu for that crap ass vote on you which reads only as "look at me i can do that because i am a boss" and Vivax for not calling super paranoid rayn+marv+DP has to be mafia or some other hit like that which he always does as town.

If you do not agree, i am willing to sheep.

Rayn if I tell you I am 100% down for a vivax lynch does that change your read of him?

what?

Sorry maybe I misinterpreted what you were saying, I thought you were scum reading him and since you're down to lynch me, I was wondering if me scum reading him too would change your opinion of him.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 22:56 GMT
#1050
On May 25 2023 06:13 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:08 marvellosity wrote:
Onegu, less blabla, more desperately trying to make yourself useful - I thank you



Love you Marv but you should know that is not likely to happen. I got the message 30 minutes ago that this game started.

Maybe this is helpful

##Vote: Marvellosity

I want marv dead more than anyone in this thread but I don't like this
On May 25 2023 06:21 Onegu wrote:
There is no reason I can find for meatbaby to vote me.

Therefore he is scum.

You are all welcome.

##Unvote

##Vote die_meatbaby

On May 25 2023 06:28 Onegu wrote:
Ok OK

VE really had no reason to vote me. He knows afk people get modkilled.

##Unvote

##Vote VisceraEyes

I hate all of this for a thread entrance. What were you trying to accomplish here onegu?

On May 25 2023 07:19 Onegu wrote:
I can go back in my old town games and show you how I solve the game based on how people interact with me. Reading 45 pages is kinda out of the wheelhouse in the next few hours though... But I promise I will figure the game out in the end. My like day 3 plus reads as town are way better than anyone gives me credit for.


Day one reads, I am better than you guys give me credit for also, and I bus a ton as mafia so you should follow me onto VE if you think I am town or mafia!

Honestly wtf is the reason behind this if you're town bro

Onegu are you actually trying to get lynched? I thought VE's lurker vote was odd but you're just gonna straight OMGUS him rather than read the thread and figure out what's been going on.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:00 GMT
#1054
Listen VE I'm down for a vivax lynch but I'm having a hard time connecting the dots as to how this makes rayn scum too. Like your last line there is complete speculation.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:01 GMT
#1056
On May 25 2023 08:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Listen VE I'm down for a vivax lynch but I'm having a hard time connecting the dots as to how this makes rayn scum too. Like your last line there is complete speculation.

Responding to post 1052
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:03 GMT
#1059
On May 25 2023 08:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Onegu is super town i dont want to lynch him anymore. Only Meapak.

Fascinating lol
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:06 GMT
#1061
On May 25 2023 08:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:00 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Listen VE I'm down for a vivax lynch but I'm having a hard time connecting the dots as to how this makes rayn scum too. Like your last line there is complete speculation.

I know I was just trying to get you off 1gu for just a moment XD

It doesn't NECESSARILY frand, you know it and I know it. But there's a lot of antiVivax sentiment in the thread right now, it's a viable lynch and rayn is against it for....what? lynching you? back to meat? 1gu? I'm not even sure at this point, but he's made it clear it's NOT Vivax, but he's also said that he thinks Vivax COULD be mafia. Really?

It's just WAAAAY more likely mafRayn does this than townRayn if Vivax flips red imo. But I concede townRayn could absolutely do this same shit.

I'm not trying to lynch onegu lmao, his play is trash but there are people like LightningStrike, Vivax, meatbaby, and of course Marv still running around. Too many anti town players for them all to be mafia, at some point some of them are just morons. I honestly only really looked at him because rayn asked for my opinon.

I think Rayn has made it very clear he wants me to die today so I really don't think he's scum for wanting me over vivax. Would you be calling me scum if I went for vivax or someone other than Marv?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:08 GMT
#1062
On May 25 2023 08:05 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Onegu is super town i dont want to lynch him anymore. Only Meapak.

Fascinating lol

See what I mean? It feels like flailing. Like they were sure Vivax was safe and now he's not so it's panic mode lol

Umm... I mean I think I've been leading the vote for the last several hours and absolutely nobody has switched to vivax so I don't think that's a fair assessment of his (rayn's) behavior.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:11 GMT
#1065
On May 25 2023 07:52 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 05:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 23:57 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 23 2023 13:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So Slam, Finland in July or scum? You pick!

Got a wedding in Michigan

hmm also Australia it seems.. avoiding me?

Ah shit. I gotta go to EU soon. AU is easier from CA... but honestly I should go from Vaasa to Sweden to Koshius

Got any reads you'd like to share slam? I just looked at your filter and it was not as fun to read as I was expecting.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:18 GMT
#1071
On May 25 2023 08:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Like he has all game been "marv is so scum". then when things start coming together he says (to marv):
Show nested quote +
Ok I'm sorry for being so aggressive, it's not helping the thread. I'm gonna un tunnel myself and decide between DMB and vivax or maybe LighteningStrike.

wow these three are the lynch options at the time by thread sentiment, who would have guessed?

Following on:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:25 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Rayn if I tell you I am 100% down for a vivax lynch does that change your read of him?

Why the fuck would anyone think if they want to lynch someone it would change MY read on the said person???

Then he is all on board with Vivax lynch (this is understandable), just to make a case on Onegu and then say he doesn't really think Onegu is mafia?!!?!? He is just running where ever he can to see what sticks, while still maintaining the read on marv and never ever doing anything about it and suspecting the same people marv did.

Rayn vivax was one of my first people I was suspicious of. You literally asked me to reread Onegu so I did. Onegu is clearly not great but we have other priorities in the thread right now. Nobody, and I mean nobody has echoed my suspicions against Marv, I am clearly not going to get him lynched by myself and it would continue to clog the thread if I kept tunneling him.

"Why the fuck would anyone think if they want to lynch someone it would change MY read on the said person???"

This was part of why you didn't like me calling slam town, because I was willing to say he was town while he was simultaneously townreading one of my scum reads.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:21 GMT
#1078
On May 25 2023 08:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why does town Meapak un-tunnel on marv if he really thinks marv is mafia? Makes no sense.

I learned the hard way that tunneling doesn't help the town in the end. I am going to continue being the only person suspicious of Marv until something comes along that either changes my mind or allows me to convince other people to see what I'm seeing, but until then there's no point in me continuing to point out all the problems with Marv and for him to go "no u"

If I go vote marv right now I'm wasting my vote and everyone's time. I'd rather focus on what's actually happening in the thread.

And then if I die when people go back and look at the D1 votes it'll actually be useful information rather than me obstinately tunneled on Marv.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:24 GMT
#1081
On May 25 2023 08:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show me where i asked you to reread Onegu, MZ?

Good lord
On May 25 2023 07:06 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My opinion is Onegu is most likely going to flip mafia at the moment.

On May 25 2023 07:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
onegu too boss to be town.
vivax too little paranoid to be town.

i think this is correct, first more than second.

Meapak comment?

On May 25 2023 07:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
onegu too boss to be town.
vivax too little paranoid to be town.

i think this is correct, first more than second.

Meapak comment?

I'm all on board with the vivax bit, I've already hated the posts I've read on onegu but I'm still catching up on the thread to give a full opinion.

On May 25 2023 07:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay catch up and do that please.


ngl Rayn this happened like... half an hour ago, surprised you've already forgotten.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:26 GMT
#1086
On May 25 2023 08:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:13 Onegu wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:08 marvellosity wrote:
Onegu, less blabla, more desperately trying to make yourself useful - I thank you



Love you Marv but you should know that is not likely to happen. I got the message 30 minutes ago that this game started.

Maybe this is helpful

##Vote: Marvellosity

I want marv dead more than anyone in this thread but I don't like this
.

I mean like shiiiittt...

Yes? I don't really know what your point here is. Onegu's vote on marv is retarded but it doesn't clear Marv either. Scum are allowed to vote for each other lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:27 GMT
#1088
On May 25 2023 08:26 Onegu wrote:
I could vote for Koshi btw.

See it's shit like this...
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:27 GMT
#1090
I think you and I are reading things a little differently VE.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:31 GMT
#1097
On May 25 2023 08:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I could also get on the MZ wagon by the way.

Out of all the people who want to kill me, this one makes me the most sad
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:41 GMT
#1113
[QUOTE]On May 25 2023 08:32 DarthPunk wrote:
[QUOTE]On May 25 2023 08:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
[QUOTE]On May 25 2023 08:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I could also get on the MZ wagon by the way.[/QUOTE]
Out of all the people who want to kill me, this one makes me the most sad[/QUOTE]

Im really open minded, just do more, tell me why I should lynch Lightning strike? Cause that dude is seriously not engaged. Is that normal?[/QUOTE

[QUOTE]On May 25 2023 08:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey just got home from dinner and I see a Vivax train is started -_- Seriously though I don't like it and it formed very fast too like wtf?????[/QUOTE]

I just love when people who aren't very active magically show up when their name is mentioned, especially close to the deadline.

I don't know enough about his meta game to say that low activity is alignment indicative but I will say I've hated how all of his reads are either "town" or "null"

Also his above post has the exact same vibe as this one:
[QUOTE]On May 25 2023 05:58 LightningStrike wrote:
And all caught up now if MZ is town he been 100% confirmed bias towards Marv unless Marv is actually mafia which I doubt because Marv rolls over and let people lynch him as mafia more than anything. MZ if you are town please just chill out take a deep breath and reevaluate Marv. Regarding dmb: I get why people are scumreading her but how fast the wagon is forming is giving me second thoughts to be honest.[/QUOTE]

Who do you want to lynch LS? Since all the wagons are forming "too fast"
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:41 GMT
#1116
fuck my life formatting -_-
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:43 GMT
#1119
On May 25 2023 08:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:30 DarthPunk wrote:
I could also get on the MZ wagon by the way.

Out of all the people who want to kill me, this one makes me the most sad


Im really open minded, just do more, tell me why I should lynch Lightning strike? Cause that dude is seriously not engaged. Is that normal?


On May 25 2023 08:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey just got home from dinner and I see a Vivax train is started -_- Seriously though I don't like it and it formed very fast too like wtf?????


I just love when people who aren't very active magically show up when their name is mentioned, especially close to the deadline.

I don't know enough about his meta game to say that low activity is alignment indicative but I will say I've hated how all of his reads are either "town" or "null"

Also his above post has the exact same vibe as this one:
On May 25 2023 05:58 LightningStrike wrote:
And all caught up now if MZ is town he been 100% confirmed bias towards Marv unless Marv is actually mafia which I doubt because Marv rolls over and let people lynch him as mafia more than anything. MZ if you are town please just chill out take a deep breath and reevaluate Marv. Regarding dmb: I get why people are scumreading her but how fast the wagon is forming is giving me second thoughts to be honest.


Who do you want to lynch LS? Since all the wagons are forming "too fast"

EBWOP
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:45 GMT
#1125
I'm not quoting my garbage format but to answer you DarthPunk, I've been active since I woke up. I went to the driving range for a bit after my first couple of posts today but I've been around for at least the last 6 hours.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 23:45 GMT
#1128
On May 25 2023 08:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 08:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 08:37 LightningStrike wrote:
Hey just got home from dinner and I see a Vivax train is started -_- Seriously though I don't like it and it formed very fast too like wtf?????

and are you gonna do something about it?

Actually if we can find a wagon that isn't Vivax that I like I will join it because I have him as a strong townread.

Who do you want to lynch LS?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 497
ZZZero.O 182
Hyun 97
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
League of Legends
Doublelift3760
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4502
Liquid`Hasu493
Other Games
summit1g13808
FrodaN1512
JimRising 341
KnowMe239
Livibee195
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra938
Other Games
• imaqtpie1066
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 18m
Patches Events
16h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 18m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.