• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11611 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 28 2023 22:08 GMT
#2415
DP I only got you so far but I might be tunneled. But outside of that I do need to figure out Slam (who I got no idea how to read properly as either alignment) and Chez a bit better and go from there and that is why I was wanting to talk. I do got a way to read Chez but I really hope he comes so I can do my way to read Chez. If i am wrong on any of my town reads it might be Marv but however I am confident in my read on him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 28 2023 22:09 GMT
#2416
Like obviously i could be wrong on multiple people unless you think I am wrong in my assessment of dmb?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 28 2023 22:11 GMT
#2418
On May 29 2023 07:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
DP I only got you so far but I might be tunneled. But outside of that I do need to figure out Slam (who I got no idea how to read properly as either alignment) and Chez a bit better and go from there and that is why I was wanting to talk. I do got a way to read Chez but I really hope he comes so I can do my way to read Chez. If i am wrong on any of my town reads it might be Marv but however I am confident in my read on him.


So your scum team is me, chez and Alakaslam?

You, VE(flipped) , and ? that where i am atm.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 28 2023 22:39 GMT
#2420
On May 29 2023 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
DP I only got you so far but I might be tunneled. But outside of that I do need to figure out Slam (who I got no idea how to read properly as either alignment) and Chez a bit better and go from there and that is why I was wanting to talk. I do got a way to read Chez but I really hope he comes so I can do my way to read Chez. If i am wrong on any of my town reads it might be Marv but however I am confident in my read on him.


So your scum team is me, chez and Alakaslam?

You, VE(flipped) , and ? that where i am atm.


Have you read the whole game

I had.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 00:05 GMT
#2422
On May 29 2023 08:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 07:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
DP I only got you so far but I might be tunneled. But outside of that I do need to figure out Slam (who I got no idea how to read properly as either alignment) and Chez a bit better and go from there and that is why I was wanting to talk. I do got a way to read Chez but I really hope he comes so I can do my way to read Chez. If i am wrong on any of my town reads it might be Marv but however I am confident in my read on him.


So your scum team is me, chez and Alakaslam?

You, VE(flipped) , and ? that where i am atm.


Have you read the whole game

I had.


Can I ask why chez was town, then null, and now a scumspect.

I had him town early because he felt like his normal trolly self. I went null due to how he voted Vivax which i felt like was scummy (RNGing your lynch there on two wagons????) I didn't call him scum no i said i needed to read him better. I do know his true tell tale sign which
@Chez how do you read yourself?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 00:34 GMT
#2426
On May 29 2023 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 09:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 08:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
DP I only got you so far but I might be tunneled. But outside of that I do need to figure out Slam (who I got no idea how to read properly as either alignment) and Chez a bit better and go from there and that is why I was wanting to talk. I do got a way to read Chez but I really hope he comes so I can do my way to read Chez. If i am wrong on any of my town reads it might be Marv but however I am confident in my read on him.


So your scum team is me, chez and Alakaslam?

You, VE(flipped) , and ? that where i am atm.


Have you read the whole game

I had.


Can I ask why chez was town, then null, and now a scumspect.

I had him town early because he felt like his normal trolly self. I went null due to how he voted Vivax which i felt like was scummy (RNGing your lynch there on two wagons????) I didn't call him scum no i said i needed to read him better. I do know his true tell tale sign which
@Chez how do you read yourself?


I viewed chez's vote at the time as caring about the result of the lynch, which, on a town vs town wagon, doesn't really make sense for scum CHEZ.

He said RNG'd to Vivax via someone posting on an even number post which i think he based it off of? Mafia motivation would be just no care because we know now both wagons are town and he could just lynch anyone at that point.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 00:36 GMT
#2427
On May 29 2023 09:24 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 05:58 LightningStrike wrote:
Seriously no one is here to talk?? Been waiting for someone to talk in here but it been dead silence?


Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 06:57 LightningStrike wrote:
sigh I guess no one wants to talk



This feels really insincere honestly, like you haven't been active all game, which is fine (especially if you have IRL stuff)

But then why would you make a show of there being inactivity in the thread? which up until this point has been really active, also its night time, so people are less likely to post stuff that they believe will influence the night actions of mafia.

Your emotions are not consistent with your actions.

I wanted to talk to others about the game when I finally can play which again I had irl reasons why I couldn't play. I guess it's partially that I so used to people all the time at night when I was a active player that maybe it was a bit unreasonable. I don't know point being I wanted to talk with people and was just upset that no one wanted to talk to me.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 00:44 GMT
#2428
On May 29 2023 09:25 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
DP I only got you so far but I might be tunneled. But outside of that I do need to figure out Slam (who I got no idea how to read properly as either alignment) and Chez a bit better and go from there and that is why I was wanting to talk. I do got a way to read Chez but I really hope he comes so I can do my way to read Chez. If i am wrong on any of my town reads it might be Marv but however I am confident in my read on him.


So your scum team is me, chez and Alakaslam?

You, VE(flipped) , and ? that where i am atm.


Why do you think I am mafia, you seem very sure about this, to the point of not moving your vote on to mafia from me.

So you must have a really strong reason, lets see it.

Stuff from what I posted earlier in my filter (My case on you) plus seeing VE flipped red the mindmeld could be faked. In addition right now I feel like your posting to post towards me?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 00:52 GMT
#2431
On May 29 2023 09:48 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 09:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 08:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
DP I only got you so far but I might be tunneled. But outside of that I do need to figure out Slam (who I got no idea how to read properly as either alignment) and Chez a bit better and go from there and that is why I was wanting to talk. I do got a way to read Chez but I really hope he comes so I can do my way to read Chez. If i am wrong on any of my town reads it might be Marv but however I am confident in my read on him.


So your scum team is me, chez and Alakaslam?

You, VE(flipped) , and ? that where i am atm.


Have you read the whole game

I had.


Can I ask why chez was town, then null, and now a scumspect.

I had him town early because he felt like his normal trolly self. I went null due to how he voted Vivax which i felt like was scummy (RNGing your lynch there on two wagons????) I didn't call him scum no i said i needed to read him better. I do know his true tell tale sign which
@Chez how do you read yourself?


I viewed chez's vote at the time as caring about the result of the lynch, which, on a town vs town wagon, doesn't really make sense for scum CHEZ.

He said RNG'd to Vivax via someone posting on an even number post which i think he based it off of? Mafia motivation would be just no care because we know now both wagons are town and he could just lynch anyone at that point.


Didn't you just say that trolling is part of the reason you read chez as town? and then he was trolling in that post and you think he is scummy for that.

I actually don't think that post was RNG I think it was saying he wasn't sure who to vote for and asking who he should lynch. Slam was straight on it and then made sure that the post he made correlated to the Vivax wagon,

Its part of why I read them both as town basically.

The RNG stuff felt more serious to me at the time given everything but it could of been trolling? Idk though maybe i misread it that entire thing. Will recheck this stuff in a bit because I getting a headache and need to take medicine.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:01 GMT
#2435
On May 29 2023 09:49 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 09:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
DP I only got you so far but I might be tunneled. But outside of that I do need to figure out Slam (who I got no idea how to read properly as either alignment) and Chez a bit better and go from there and that is why I was wanting to talk. I do got a way to read Chez but I really hope he comes so I can do my way to read Chez. If i am wrong on any of my town reads it might be Marv but however I am confident in my read on him.


So your scum team is me, chez and Alakaslam?

You, VE(flipped) , and ? that where i am atm.


Why do you think I am mafia, you seem very sure about this, to the point of not moving your vote on to mafia from me.

So you must have a really strong reason, lets see it.

Stuff from what I posted earlier in my filter (My case on you) plus seeing VE flipped red the mindmeld could be faked. In addition right now I feel like your posting to post towards me?


So I am mafia for attacking you?

Is there anything else that you have considered in my 22 pages of filter?

Not exactly for attacking me but the manor of you attacking me. Felt like you went for an easy target in me (I am the most lynchable person in TL Mafia ever). Plus remember when you asked me about why I thought Koshi was killed? I had already had answered it and felt scummy how you did answer that post.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:04 GMT
#2436
On May 29 2023 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 09:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 08:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
[quote]
You, VE(flipped) , and ? that where i am atm.


Have you read the whole game

I had.


Can I ask why chez was town, then null, and now a scumspect.

I had him town early because he felt like his normal trolly self. I went null due to how he voted Vivax which i felt like was scummy (RNGing your lynch there on two wagons????) I didn't call him scum no i said i needed to read him better. I do know his true tell tale sign which
@Chez how do you read yourself?


I viewed chez's vote at the time as caring about the result of the lynch, which, on a town vs town wagon, doesn't really make sense for scum CHEZ.

He said RNG'd to Vivax via someone posting on an even number post which i think he based it off of? Mafia motivation would be just no care because we know now both wagons are town and he could just lynch anyone at that point.


Didn't you just say that trolling is part of the reason you read chez as town? and then he was trolling in that post and you think he is scummy for that.

I actually don't think that post was RNG I think it was saying he wasn't sure who to vote for and asking who he should lynch. Slam was straight on it and then made sure that the post he made correlated to the Vivax wagon,

Its part of why I read them both as town basically.

The RNG stuff felt more serious to me at the time given everything but it could of been trolling? Idk though maybe i misread it that entire thing. Will recheck this stuff in a bit because I getting a headache and need to take medicine.


Im really sorry if you are town and this is all legit, but I mean, you literally just complained about people not talking to you in the thread, and then when I do, you cant talk about it or go into it?

Come on bro.

Didn't have to do the game it's a sinus headache and I just checked after getting some medicine. It was RNG'd here it is:
On May 25 2023 10:44 Chezinu wrote:
If the next post starts with an odd character of the alphabet, I vote MZ. If even Vivax.


I could change my mind.

This felt serious in the bold unless you think he was trolling that entire post?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:05 GMT
#2437
I mean it's to much as there was 2 people but still point stand it was still RNG'd just towards VIvax over MZ.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:06 GMT
#2438
On May 29 2023 10:04 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 08:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:31 DarthPunk wrote:
[quote]

Have you read the whole game

I had.


Can I ask why chez was town, then null, and now a scumspect.

I had him town early because he felt like his normal trolly self. I went null due to how he voted Vivax which i felt like was scummy (RNGing your lynch there on two wagons????) I didn't call him scum no i said i needed to read him better. I do know his true tell tale sign which
@Chez how do you read yourself?


I viewed chez's vote at the time as caring about the result of the lynch, which, on a town vs town wagon, doesn't really make sense for scum CHEZ.

He said RNG'd to Vivax via someone posting on an even number post which i think he based it off of? Mafia motivation would be just no care because we know now both wagons are town and he could just lynch anyone at that point.


Didn't you just say that trolling is part of the reason you read chez as town? and then he was trolling in that post and you think he is scummy for that.

I actually don't think that post was RNG I think it was saying he wasn't sure who to vote for and asking who he should lynch. Slam was straight on it and then made sure that the post he made correlated to the Vivax wagon,

Its part of why I read them both as town basically.

The RNG stuff felt more serious to me at the time given everything but it could of been trolling? Idk though maybe i misread it that entire thing. Will recheck this stuff in a bit because I getting a headache and need to take medicine.


Im really sorry if you are town and this is all legit, but I mean, you literally just complained about people not talking to you in the thread, and then when I do, you cant talk about it or go into it?

Come on bro.

Didn't have to do with the game it's a sinus headache and I just checked after getting some medicine. It was RNG'd here it is:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 10:44 Chezinu wrote:
If the next post starts with an odd character of the alphabet, I vote MZ. If even Vivax.


I could change my mind.

This felt serious in the bold unless you think he was trolling that entire post?

EBWOP
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:11 GMT
#2441
On May 29 2023 10:09 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 10:04 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:59 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:48 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:34 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:22 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:05 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 08:53 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:39 LightningStrike wrote:
[quote]
I had.


Can I ask why chez was town, then null, and now a scumspect.

I had him town early because he felt like his normal trolly self. I went null due to how he voted Vivax which i felt like was scummy (RNGing your lynch there on two wagons????) I didn't call him scum no i said i needed to read him better. I do know his true tell tale sign which
@Chez how do you read yourself?


I viewed chez's vote at the time as caring about the result of the lynch, which, on a town vs town wagon, doesn't really make sense for scum CHEZ.

He said RNG'd to Vivax via someone posting on an even number post which i think he based it off of? Mafia motivation would be just no care because we know now both wagons are town and he could just lynch anyone at that point.


Didn't you just say that trolling is part of the reason you read chez as town? and then he was trolling in that post and you think he is scummy for that.

I actually don't think that post was RNG I think it was saying he wasn't sure who to vote for and asking who he should lynch. Slam was straight on it and then made sure that the post he made correlated to the Vivax wagon,

Its part of why I read them both as town basically.

The RNG stuff felt more serious to me at the time given everything but it could of been trolling? Idk though maybe i misread it that entire thing. Will recheck this stuff in a bit because I getting a headache and need to take medicine.


Im really sorry if you are town and this is all legit, but I mean, you literally just complained about people not talking to you in the thread, and then when I do, you cant talk about it or go into it?

Come on bro.

Didn't have to do the game it's a sinus headache and I just checked after getting some medicine. It was RNG'd here it is:
On May 25 2023 10:44 Chezinu wrote:
If the next post starts with an odd character of the alphabet, I vote MZ. If even Vivax.


I could change my mind.

This felt serious in the bold unless you think he was trolling that entire post?


It felt flippant to me more than anything

I can see that from your perspective maybe I did read to much into it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:15 GMT
#2443
On May 29 2023 10:11 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 10:05 LightningStrike wrote:
I mean it's to much as there was 2 people but still point stand it was still RNG'd just towards VIvax over MZ.


Its not RNG though, he is asking who he should vote for? We all read that right? so then we are going to be racing to start a post with our preffered lynch,

Which is what slam did,

Is none of this changing your mind?

If Slam and Chez flipped town right now who is the final mafia?

To be fair he did say Even character be Vivax Odd be MZ in his very next post but regardless. If Slam and Chez flipped ( I had them nulls but Chez thing was a misread overall and had him town before hand but want to confirm his alignment for the rest of the town) town I will have to do an entire evaluation of the entire game from scratch which I had done before as town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:19 GMT
#2445
On May 29 2023 10:14 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 10:01 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:49 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:44 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 09:25 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:09 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 07:08 LightningStrike wrote:
DP I only got you so far but I might be tunneled. But outside of that I do need to figure out Slam (who I got no idea how to read properly as either alignment) and Chez a bit better and go from there and that is why I was wanting to talk. I do got a way to read Chez but I really hope he comes so I can do my way to read Chez. If i am wrong on any of my town reads it might be Marv but however I am confident in my read on him.


So your scum team is me, chez and Alakaslam?

You, VE(flipped) , and ? that where i am atm.


Why do you think I am mafia, you seem very sure about this, to the point of not moving your vote on to mafia from me.

So you must have a really strong reason, lets see it.

Stuff from what I posted earlier in my filter (My case on you) plus seeing VE flipped red the mindmeld could be faked. In addition right now I feel like your posting to post towards me?


So I am mafia for attacking you?

Is there anything else that you have considered in my 22 pages of filter?

Not exactly for attacking me but the manor of you attacking me. Felt like you went for an easy target in me (I am the most lynchable person in TL Mafia ever). Plus remember when you asked me about why I thought Koshi was killed? I had already had answered it and felt scummy how you did answer that post.


Why do you think you are an easy target and the most lynchable person ever,. if that were the case don't you think you would have got more than 1 vote yesterday?

In fact most people have not been interested in pursuing you as a lynch all game, that basically demonstrates to me you are not the most lynchable person in TL mafia ever.

Because I get lynched a lot as town mostly on Day 1 and Day 2 because people find my playstyle as town as scummy which is why I am considered one of the most lynchable people in TL Mafia. I will be honest though I am surprised I wasn't even lynched as well as not being modkilled(which I did post about the modkilled part) because I was absent for so long.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:21 GMT
#2446
On May 29 2023 10:17 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 10:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 10:05 LightningStrike wrote:
I mean it's to much as there was 2 people but still point stand it was still RNG'd just towards VIvax over MZ.


Its not RNG though, he is asking who he should vote for? We all read that right? so then we are going to be racing to start a post with our preffered lynch,

Which is what slam did,

Is none of this changing your mind?

If Slam and Chez flipped town right now who is the final mafia?

To be fair he did say Even character be Vivax Odd be MZ in his very next post but regardless. If Slam and Chez flipped ( I had them nulls but Chez thing was a misread overall and had him town before hand but want to confirm his alignment for the rest of the town) town I will have to do an entire evaluation of the entire game from scratch which I had done before as town.


OK but can you re-evaluate now as a hypothetical?

If I really had to use a gun to point at my head and assume both flipping town right at this very second maybe Marv, and you? But mostly because I would have to accept my read on Marv is wrong but I am pretty sure I can read him.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:24 GMT
#2447
Unless you want me to just do an entire revaluation right now based i can try right now but that i had going into the filter dives.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:44 GMT
#2451
On May 29 2023 10:30 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 10:24 LightningStrike wrote:
Unless you want me to just do an entire revaluation right now based i can try right now but that i had going into the filter dives.


The problem is, I read slam and Chez both as town, I know I am town, so in a world in which you are town, I want to kind of see if I can agree with any of your thought processes or reads, and see if we can read the game in a way that makes sense together.


I making this assumption in which you also do flip town along with Chez and Slam just for this: Team would be Marv and TTT by PoE mostly because I think Rayn is town because he didn't trappy play Day 1 like he did in XXX along with how he been posting and playing seems like normal town Rayn. dmb I don't see how she could ever be mafia with VE given what I posted about it earlier. I know my own alignment as town and by PoE it would be them in that case.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 29 2023 01:45 GMT
#2452
On May 29 2023 10:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2023 10:21 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 10:17 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 10:15 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 29 2023 10:11 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 29 2023 10:05 LightningStrike wrote:
I mean it's to much as there was 2 people but still point stand it was still RNG'd just towards VIvax over MZ.


Its not RNG though, he is asking who he should vote for? We all read that right? so then we are going to be racing to start a post with our preffered lynch,

Which is what slam did,

Is none of this changing your mind?

If Slam and Chez flipped town right now who is the final mafia?

To be fair he did say Even character be Vivax Odd be MZ in his very next post but regardless. If Slam and Chez flipped ( I had them nulls but Chez thing was a misread overall and had him town before hand but want to confirm his alignment for the rest of the town) town I will have to do an entire evaluation of the entire game from scratch which I had done before as town.


OK but can you re-evaluate now as a hypothetical?

If I really had to use a gun to point at my head and assume both flipping town right at this very second maybe Marv, and you? But mostly because I would have to accept my read on Marv is wrong but I am pretty sure I can read him.


You think marv and I could be mafia together?


Can be mafia together but mostly out independent of each other mind you when I made that post.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14300
Shuttle 375
White-Ra 222
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm90
League of Legends
Doublelift3809
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4878
Other Games
summit1g9300
FrodaN2332
Liquid`RaSZi2057
C9.Mang0299
crisheroes294
ToD277
Livibee185
Pyrionflax162
Mew2King48
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1066
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• musti20045 38
• Adnapsc2 28
• HeavenSC 12
• Sammyuel 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Shiphtur535
• WagamamaTV301
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
Replay Cast
1h 7m
OSC
14h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.