• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:33
CEST 22:33
KST 05:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8628 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 15:15 GMT
#300
On May 24 2023 00:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 23:37 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 23:35 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 23:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 23 2023 23:02 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 22:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 23 2023 22:40 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Marv is town for the record.


Me too. Most people here were directly at the beginning going hard on him, with almost no reason.

Like you on Vivax and rayn?


It seems like you guys stucking in an old game here where he maby scammed you hard und you still angry or scared of him.
New game new Mafia...

nope

Mafia Vivax is not scary at all.


She‘s talking about marv though

Ah true.
Marv probably told her in Discord.
Brb checking their posting times.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 15:16 GMT
#301
On May 24 2023 00:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 00:07 Vivax wrote:
On May 23 2023 23:37 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 23:35 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 23:09 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 23 2023 23:02 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 22:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 23 2023 22:40 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Marv is town for the record.


Me too. Most people here were directly at the beginning going hard on him, with almost no reason.

Like you on Vivax and rayn?


It seems like you guys stucking in an old game here where he maby scammed you hard und you still angry or scared of him.
New game new Mafia...

nope

Mafia Vivax is not scary at all.


She‘s talking about marv though

Ah true.
Marv probably told her in Discord.
Brb checking their posting times.

Checked it. They post at different times and ignore each other to make it less obvious they are plotting on Discord.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 20:02 GMT
#350
On May 24 2023 03:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
So you don want to lynch EITHER of your scumreads, but instead follow a total newbie even onto one of your townreads?
On May 24 2023 03:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 03:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm not sure I'll ever get used to being able to read the whole thread over the course of one cigarette. Not sure if good thing or bad thing, I guess we'll find out come D2 or 3.

1) [UoN]Sentinel
2) Alakaslam
3) Chezinu
4) Vivax
5) LightningStrike
6) DarthPunk
7) Onegu
8) Koshi
9) die_meatbaby
10) raynpelikoneet
11) Meapak_Ziphh
12) marvellosity
13) VisceraEyes

I think there's exactly one mafia inside marv/DP but I don't know which and I don't want to lynch either today. I'm leaning toward DP being the maf based on interactions with not-marv.

I think mayor today should be DMB. The discord stuff is about Viv and rayn right? I disagree with his reasoning, but it feels SOOOOOOOO townie, like...newer mafia would be scared to even MENTION Discord right? IDK meta is meta but I'd follow meat anywhere this phase. Including (ugh) onto one of my townreads.

MZ town for wanting to townread me. That's a town thing to want. I have a lot of townreads, so I think there's at least 1, maybe 2 mafia in the lurking class. I think a D1 lurker lynch is in order, my vote will reflect that.

So you’d follow a newbie you are pretty sure is townie over a vet (yourself) who you presumably know is townie? Okay VE

Did you guys plan this mindmeld in mafia!Discord?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 20:33 GMT
#361
Noped out of that video under 1 minute
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 20:46 GMT
#364
Ok I can't vote marv anymore.
I am saving the last pages for work. Because it is late and I dont want to think.
##unvote
##Vote: mebaby

Tbh I am not super duper happy with Vivax I think but this scumread from mebaby is totally insane. Like Vivax didnt even post a lot. Twice. And rayn was more active and was in the thread at the same time.
I can only imagine this is some weird crossover shit from irl mafia where the mafia has to fake reads in a fast pace game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 20:48 GMT
#366
On May 24 2023 05:45 VisceraEyes wrote:
Your loss. Koshi town for like, very obviously trying to understand DMB point and then obviously getting it and joking about it later.

Koshi if I try and lynch marv today do I have your sword? Because everyone's calling me scum for wanting to lynch Onegu with you and now he won't even watch my video.

Meh. I hope everybody knows the game started. Because I wasnt told and was lucky to check it. Could have easily missed 24 hours.

I read some things about 1 out of dp and marv being mafia? Was that you? I will reread tomorrow.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 20:50 GMT
#368
On May 24 2023 05:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
Bullshit. I'm going to work then.


I can always lynch marv but the mindmeld with rayn was a total win. That is so hard to do as mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:14 GMT
#373
On May 24 2023 06:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
rayn: The sky is blue

marv: The sky is blue

koshi: :OOOOOOOOOOOO

🤣😅
Tis true but it also involved critical thinking about what you wrote and I appreciate that more than a bartender having sass as a newbie.

Her omgus on me is the only slight towntell I want to give her because I can understand a newbie going "hey this guys calls me mafia and I am town so that is suspect and I will look into that more"
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:21 GMT
#374
Man I am so bothered with her meta read on us being afraid and over pressuring marv because he was once mafia and owned us. And on the other hand scumreading Vivax and rayn on potential discord interactions that make no sense and somewhat indicates she was eiter lurking then or compared timestamps and even if she didbthat it makes 0,00 sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:25 GMT
#376
She entered the thread apologizing for sleeping. Then scumread rayn and Vivax for being in the thread before that at the same time.

I need somebody smart analyzing that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:26 GMT
#377
On May 24 2023 06:24 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 05:46 Koshi wrote:
Ok I can't vote marv anymore.
I am saving the last pages for work. Because it is late and I dont want to think.
##unvote
##Vote: mebaby

Tbh I am not super duper happy with Vivax I think but this scumread from mebaby is totally insane. Like Vivax didnt even post a lot. Twice. And rayn was more active and was in the thread at the same time.
I can only imagine this is some weird crossover shit from irl mafia where the mafia has to fake reads in a fast pace game.

Sorry was working last few hours...
You really think they going to make a new girl directly mafia? I heard most of you weren't playing in years in this game is like legendary rematch after years... you think they taking the chance to ruin this game and make a new member (who never played) a mafia?

It is random. Random.org and then roll 3 times between the participants.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:28 GMT
#378
Also we are perfectly capable ruining this game without your help so no help needed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:30 GMT
#379
Do you feel lost in the game? Do you need some advise on how to proceed?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:31 GMT
#380
Finding towns is equally important as to find mafia. Do you have strong townreads and if you do, who and why?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:32 GMT
#381
I just want to know how you think and approach the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:33 GMT
#382
Like you said marv is getting attacked because x people pressured him because theybdont want to lose against mafia!marv again. Who are those people and do you now read them town?
Sharing is caring and can help us read you better.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:34 GMT
#383
Teamwork makes the dream work.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 21:50 GMT
#387
On May 24 2023 06:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 06:28 Koshi wrote:
Also we are perfectly capable ruining this game without your help so no help needed.

thank you for this, it made my day

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 22:25 GMT
#389
MZ what do you make of VE finding a friend in you because of similar reads and him biting back at marv in a playful manner?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 23 2023 22:29 GMT
#392
Also imho marv is looking more and more as a sponge absoring information and potentially making it rain knowledge while dp is just sitting in marv's ass doing nothing.

So this 1 mafia in marv/dp theory is not so horrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O146
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason417
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 601
ZZZero.O 146
soO 60
Hyun 44
Dota 2
qojqva2212
League of Legends
Doublelift1327
Counter-Strike
fl0m5768
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4115
Liquid`Hasu580
Other Games
summit1g5366
FrodaN1228
KnowMe326
ToD259
Pyrionflax209
420jenkins195
Livibee171
QueenE104
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
StarCraft 2
angryscii 44
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Hupsaiya 45
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1874
Other Games
• imaqtpie873
• Shiphtur622
• Scarra69
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 27m
Patches Events
18h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 27m
OSC
1d 2h
OSC
1d 15h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.