• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:06
CEST 17:06
KST 00:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War525.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8156 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 27 2023 23:13 GMT
#2111
Slam why are you still voting for LS?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 27 2023 23:29 GMT
#2114
Chezinu was gonna vote for VE anyways but kind of yes.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 27 2023 23:30 GMT
#2115
Oh well LS too lol, i didn't even realise he had his vote on DP.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 27 2023 23:31 GMT
#2116
Slam who do you think are the rest of mafia come VE flip red?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 27 2023 23:36 GMT
#2120
Why does it have to be one of marv or DP?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 27 2023 23:40 GMT
#2127
On May 28 2023 08:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2023 08:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why does it have to be one of marv or DP?

It doesn't. I just TR marv hard enough to not want to go there unless it is nearly the end and, like, Chezinu or I got shot before him.

Go where exactly? Why can't the remaining mafia be exactly LS and Onegu?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 27 2023 23:43 GMT
#2130
On May 28 2023 08:42 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2023 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 28 2023 08:37 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 28 2023 08:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why does it have to be one of marv or DP?

It doesn't. I just TR marv hard enough to not want to go there unless it is nearly the end and, like, Chezinu or I got shot before him.

Go where exactly? Why can't the remaining mafia be exactly LS and Onegu?

I was thinking both because VE no saves LS.

yes most likely this is the case.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 27 2023 23:44 GMT
#2131
On May 28 2023 08:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2023 08:42 Chezinu wrote:
On May 28 2023 08:40 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 28 2023 08:37 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 28 2023 08:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why does it have to be one of marv or DP?

It doesn't. I just TR marv hard enough to not want to go there unless it is nearly the end and, like, Chezinu or I got shot before him.

Go where exactly? Why can't the remaining mafia be exactly LS and Onegu?

I was thinking both because VE no saves LS.

yes most likely this is the case.

lol i ma tired, like other way around, doesnt want to vote for LS.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 27 2023 23:46 GMT
#2132
On May 28 2023 08:43 Chezinu wrote:
If not them, I would look at DP again. His Day 1 post made me lol, so he deserves to live.

On May 27 2023 11:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2023 11:43 Chezinu wrote:
Players 5, 6, 7, 9, and 13 have been interesting.

top tier post
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 27 2023 23:55 GMT
#2136
I am jsut thinking because of this post:
On May 28 2023 08:34 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2023 08:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Slam who do you think are the rest of mafia come VE flip red?

I will have to filter him. Gut thoughts say DP rather than marv. I strong TR marv, not gonna lynch him unless Lylo and he will deserve a win he probably gets if it goes that far.

Then I think one of LS/DMB/1gu for sure. TTT too good imo but I can't rule him out either... haven't filtered anyone yet (lacking time tbh)

you grouped marv and DP together and said one of them, so i thought you think one of them.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 28 2023 00:01 GMT
#2140
On May 28 2023 08:57 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2023 08:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ya figures. Whatever I tried, maybe y'all can figure out out from here. I flip green so look at weird switches onto VE around now. DP so town it hurts, so anyone else I guess. Chez for sure. Meh.

Deflating,I thought I was doing really well 😞

Rayn if VE does flip green, what does the world look like?

Blue grass does exist, after all- and tornados bring green skies

dont buy into that.
how is he doing well, lynching the doctor or?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 28 2023 00:33 GMT
#2161
On May 28 2023 09:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Rayn is this stay the course alarm telling me stay my IMMEDIATE and LASTING sr of LS course or to stay the (rock solid but rocks crack) VE course???

you need to stay on VE.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 28 2023 00:34 GMT
#2162
On May 28 2023 09:22 Chezinu wrote:
Come on mafia...

you realise with VE + LS + Onegu this is exactly why VE gave up? No help from team.

Why would town VE give up?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 28 2023 01:13 GMT
#2172
No. There is no way parity cop VE does NOT lynch onegu. It took like million years for DP to convince him to get on Onegu, or off Chezinu.

Almost all of thread is gone, he just wants to get a cc as mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 28 2023 01:15 GMT
#2176
On May 27 2023 03:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2023 03:29 marvellosity wrote:
Chez, why Onegu?

Because he knows it'll never go. Dude's posted like twice and everyone has opinions that don't include Onegu. It's why I DIDN'T vote Onegu, actually.

On May 28 2023 01:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I could be moved to vote for Onegu. I said before the only reason I didn't vote for him over Chez is the OMGUS and lack of posts - there's even less way for me to PROVE Onegu is mafia than there is for Chez. But I can for sure vote that dude he's way more likely maf than, for example, me who has zero chance of flipping maf.

On May 28 2023 06:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2023 05:52 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 28 2023 01:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
I could be moved to vote for Onegu. I said before the only reason I didn't vote for him over Chez is the OMGUS and lack of posts - there's even less way for me to PROVE Onegu is mafia than there is for Chez. But I can for sure vote that dude he's way more likely maf than, for example, me who has zero chance of flipping maf.


Why not LS??

Because I think he's more town than Onegu - he's in here actually giving reads and trying to figure shit out - as I'd expect a town to do.

Onegu is skirting modkill I guess but are we going to depend on that?

If youre parity cop you never ever never NOT vote for scummy Onegu.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 28 2023 01:16 GMT
#2178
On May 28 2023 08:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ya figures. Whatever I tried, maybe y'all can figure out out from here. I flip green so look at weird switches onto VE around now. DP so town it hurts, so anyone else I guess. Chez for sure. Meh.

Deflating,I thought I was doing really well 😞

not good. no onegu in here, apparently he has chekced onegu.

lies lies lies on claim do not counter claim just lynch 100%
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 28 2023 01:20 GMT
#2181
On May 28 2023 10:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's okay it's what you deserve. Enjoy rayn this is expressly your doing 😚

I agree this is expressly my doing
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 28 2023 01:51 GMT
#2194
On May 28 2023 10:42 DarthPunk wrote:
If Ve is cop then I am basically giving up after that. We are really fucked.

he's not a cop.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 28 2023 02:14 GMT
#2206
fuck yeah!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 28 2023 02:16 GMT
#2210
On May 28 2023 11:15 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2023 11:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
fuck yeah!


Nice work Rayn.

mebaby and TTT too
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 434
TKL 283
CranKy Ducklings234
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1074
TKL 283
ProTech134
Rex 118
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51306
Free 1800
Horang2 337
firebathero 259
Zeus 195
Trap 145
Last 122
Hyun 79
ToSsGirL 67
soO 28
[ Show more ]
Yoon 24
Rock 20
Aegong 20
Bishop 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Noble 13
Sacsri 12
Dota 2
Gorgc6776
Dendi1112
XaKoH 448
420jenkins179
Counter-Strike
fl0m3614
byalli710
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko450
Other Games
singsing2283
Beastyqt483
Mlord374
KnowMe188
mouzStarbuck176
Hui .153
DeMusliM135
Liquid`VortiX113
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV229
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP30
• StrangeGG 27
• poizon28 11
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony9
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2320
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1563
Other Games
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 54m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 54m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 54m
Patches Events
23h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.