• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:22
CEST 15:22
KST 22:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7821 users

TL Endures Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 19 2023 14:48 GMT
#48
I promised to play so /in, sorry for late response Grack.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 02:15 GMT
#68
This feels like 2013 again <3
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 02:22 GMT
#70
Not even close to 40k yet.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 04:24 GMT
#71
So Slam, Finland in July or scum? You pick!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 06:34 GMT
#74
My work week ends tomorrow 10 am so i am also around for EOD1. D2 i am dead or conf town anyways so i dont care about later atm ^^
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 09:34 GMT
#77
Idk, i always end up posting a lot even when i am busy. Americans are probably sleeping i think(?). Euros working. I agree it's boring though, for once i can actually play more than usual in the last couple of years.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 09:36 GMT
#78
I gotz eyed by Vivax, uh-oh...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 09:50 GMT
#80
If we were playing a game between the people who have posted who would you lynch and who would you doc right now?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 09:56 GMT
#82
On May 23 2023 18:51 marvellosity wrote:
So how did the meta evolve since I last played?

- Slam can spam now two pages by himself instead of one
- Koshi is even better D1, "random" gutreads always good, almost always mafia
- Idk what else, i didn't roll town for almost two years i think
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:00 GMT
#85
Oh i have been lurking all the time i just didnt have anything to say.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:02 GMT
#86
On May 23 2023 18:59 DarthPunk wrote:
When I posted about activity I was hoping to see who would post in response and was lurking as that can be a sensitive topic for mafia that need to seem productive or match their town play.

How would you separate this behavior if you are not meta'ing anything?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:02 GMT
#87
Or like identify...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:15 GMT
#95
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

A) he doesnt actually want to lynch marv, just pressure because it would:
[...]that is likely to produce a lot of something that may be alignment indicative. [...]
, but..
B) he doesnt want to pressure marv either

Oo
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:20 GMT
#100
On May 23 2023 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3

Sounds a bit sensible for my liking

Care to elaborate why though?
I don't agree with a lot in the content of the post but i have a similar conclusion about DP's alignment atm. I would rather call him mafia (as i would you as well), than town.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:21 GMT
#102
On May 23 2023 19:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 18:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 18:51 marvellosity wrote:
So how did the meta evolve since I last played?

- Slam can spam now two pages by himself instead of one
- Koshi is even better D1, "random" gutreads always good, almost always mafia
- Idk what else, i didn't roll town for almost two years i think

the pressure is real. Copcake was a good find last time. But we rarely play so not sure if it was luck or my raw and vast intellect & deduction skills.

I never doubt your skills, you found Rels too. Just to have some other dummies to prevent from lynching them for some time.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:25 GMT
#106
On May 23 2023 19:22 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3

Sounds a bit sensible for my liking

Care to elaborate why though?
I don't agree with a lot in the content of the post but i have a similar conclusion about DP's alignment atm. I would rather call him mafia (as i would you as well), than town.


Care to share how you don’t agree with the content but arrive at the same conclusions?

You would want to pressure marv (and you don't think he is town), to gain so vital information from him or others, but you don't want to do that too. At least you aren't doing that if you in fact want to do that.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:26 GMT
#109
On May 23 2023 19:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:20 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:17 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 19:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
Hi I'm here. Being able to read the whole thread in one sitting is...novel.

What's in here is all right. I'm a little weirded out by DP wanting to lynch marv right away, it's inherently unhelpful as A) marv hasn't historically been moved by pressure, especially on D1, and B) has marv like ever been lynched on D1? Like, idk I haven't played in a decade but as I recall he has vet shielding as someone who can solve the game later. Is that the joke? Was DP literally just being funny? Meh.

I'm suspicious of DP. Also thanks DP for inviting me to play. <3

Sounds a bit sensible for my liking

Care to elaborate why though?
I don't agree with a lot in the content of the post but i have a similar conclusion about DP's alignment atm. I would rather call him mafia (as i would you as well), than town.

It’s difficult not to latch on to very old meta feelings when I have nothing else to go on. I have always felt VE sounds inherently more reasonable near the start of the game as mafia.

It may also be that I just like teasing VE.


Okay, do you have any town reads atm?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:31 GMT
#113
On May 23 2023 19:26 die_meatbaby wrote:
It's my first game, but I have a feeling that raynpelikoneet and Vivax are hiding somewhere. I probably would lynch one of them.

Why do you feel like this?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:35 GMT
#118
On May 23 2023 19:33 DarthPunk wrote:
This is so fun by the way. I missed this!

But you didnt even do anything fun!!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
May 23 2023 10:41 GMT
#124
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.
table for two on a tv tray
1 2 3 4 5 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 277
TKL 226
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko501
Serral 400
TKL 226
IndyStarCraft 210
Rex 103
ProTech101
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6793
Dendi943
XaKoH 436
canceldota87
Other Games
gofns35210
singsing2336
B2W.Neo491
byalli361
Pyrionflax300
ToD192
Mlord128
DeMusliM108
Liquid`VortiX85
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1770
League of Legends
• Jankos2953
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 39m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.