• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:26
CEST 05:26
KST 12:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8264 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 22:51 GMT
#404
On May 24 2023 07:37 Koshi wrote:
@Mebaby: one more Q, how do you feel about Vivax not wanting to scumread you even though you are aiming for his testicals this entire game?
First of al his testicals are mine now no matter if in rl or online. I think he would not scumread me ever, because he would be scared to cook and feed the snake every day on his own..





Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 22:56 GMT
#405
On May 24 2023 07:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
People i don't want to lynch:
Koshi
Lightningstrike
marvellosity

Probably not Darthpunk either. From what i know DP is very aware of the state of the game when he is mafia, not afraid to engage in conversations with his scumbuddies, basically he tends to look very town especially early on. This game i feel like DP is more like.. clueless(?) at times, and i think it's more likely genuine "i don't know what's going on" rather than "i pretend i don't really know what's going on". If DP would be mafia he would probably be mafia with two peopel who haven't posted yet.

VE goes to the same category. I don't really agree with his conclusions, hell i don't even know why he writes what he writes but i don't really think VE as mafia would write what he writes.

Vivax looks active and i'd say more likely town too. I didn't hate his last post, although there is a creeping suspicion about him and meatbaby goin like "hey can i say this in thread" -- "yeah it's fine, noone will believe you anyways and it's great distancing anyways", but i don't really have any other reason to think Vivax is mafia atm, and that reasoning in itself is stupid.

Would lyncherino:

meatbaby -- what Koshi said

MZ is tricky. Last couple (three?) games i have been mafia and every time MZ goes to post something D1 i go like "man how the hell can anyone think anything like that (he has been town)?!?!?!" and then i go "man, how the hell can anyone think MZ is mafia?!?!?" and everyone wants to lynch him.. I don't get the same feeling at all here. Maybe it's because i am not mafia and i am looking at the game differently with not all the information. I can see MZ genuinely thinking marv is mafia but something just doesn't sit right there.

Slam is the least of these three. It's not really alignment indicative for him to "cling" on someone and answer to (all of) their posts, but nothing really makes me think he is town. Probably not mafia together with marv is my best conclusion atm.

Everyone who has not posted can also die for all i care. Or anyone who has posted and i had not in my list.


Me and vivax never talk about the game ever 2 pc´s 2 different rooms. Also if I have questions i would write the host and not asking him.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 23:09 GMT
#408
On May 24 2023 07:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 07:51 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 07:37 Koshi wrote:
@Mebaby: one more Q, how do you feel about Vivax not wanting to scumread you even though you are aiming for his testicals this entire game?
First of al his testicals are mine now no matter if in rl or online. I think he would not scumread me ever, because he would be scared to cook and feed the snake every day on his own..

Ok. So him being meek is NAI ( not allignment indicative).

Did you see me proof that Vivax and rayn didnt leave together and that rayn was active continiously and Vivax only made 2 posts? So rayn being there when Vivax made those 2 posts is just a coincidence?
And how did you "feel" that they were hiding and posting together when you were sleeping at that time?



yeah and I know you guys played this game sence years but and you have different techniques to play, and you already played with each other and know how they played. I just try my own style to get a win for als Townies
But still i feel not good about Vivax in the game he is just to quiet to be town and he just write safe phrases. Like he realyy suspect for me
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 23:28 GMT
#412
On May 24 2023 08:25 Vivax wrote:
Now I go cook and feed Nagini

Yes pls I am hungry... And I want to feed Nagini
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 23:35 GMT
#414
On May 24 2023 08:32 Vivax wrote:
Some part of the brain where cringe was stored just popped


I enjoy you seeing nosebleed. chringe makes people nervous. Nervous is beeing easy to get truth out.
Pls just vote yourself out
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 08:58 GMT
#504
On May 24 2023 13:44 DarthPunk wrote:
@Die Meat Baby

Why are you voting for Onegu when you think Vivax is mafia?

Please actually answer the question this time. :D


Becauce he is not active and I want to play the game real. Hate things like this. Don´t go in game if you are not playing... afk f0cks me up every time playing, not matter which game, so wanted to vote him out. Still i think Vivax is def. not town.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:08 GMT
#510
On May 24 2023 17:14 marvellosity wrote:
First post of the game on a computer for me, hurrah! And first post of today with clothes on, you'll all be thrilled to hear. I'm going to summarise where I'm at.

Koshi and rayn seem pretty-to-very town to me, at least if they are not I am not going to be catching them very soon. rayn thinks what I think a good bunch of the time. Koshi loves to vote for me d1 as town (not that that's the reason for the read, but ya know)

DP I am no longer particularly suspicious of, I don't think I have a reason to be.

VE I don't think I am suspicious of either. Some of his posts are very ?????? to me, but I don't think that makes him mafia. VE loves a big or crazy sort of play as mafia and he's not afraid to put himself out there, but I don't think it's like this?

Vivax I am unsure of. Tonally I think he looks fairly town, but before I looked at his filter just now I'm at least somewhat suspicious of him. It feels to me that a town-Vivax should be using all his irl leverage to really question and dig into MB's alignment, rather than giving occasional summaries of his thoughts. I just imagine myself in Vivax's position - I would want nothing more than to determine the alignment of my friend. I did re-read his filter though and it also didn't scream mafia particularly apart from that, random comment about MB being mafia spews me town, is that something he writes as mafia?

Slam could be anything (if there's a way to tell that I can't remember, enlighten me). LS I am also very null on.

MB I don't have much else to add than what Koshi said and my response to what Koshi said not long ago. Could easily be mafia, meatbaby - I really encourage you to post your thoughts and reasoning behind them as much as possible today

MZ I think is mafia. It was floating around in my brain yesterday, but the case against me at least looked clean and (some) of his posts maybe looked okay, so I wasn't sure how to pinpoint what I was thinking. But rayn's comments about MZ and how his posting style appeared to him in past games really resonated to me and helped me make sense of my thoughts. Actually his case against me is too clean/obvious, and I don't think he's actually trying to discern my alignment. I think he is playing the way an old-school scum player plays, relatively unruffly comments, targeting someone (me) that has at least some thread traction, a case that 'makes sense' but doesn't dig any further.

##vote: MZ

P.S. I am slightly sad that we have 2 non-posters, I hope at least 2 mafia sit in the people actually playing, or it's gonna be sucky.



For shure this is my first game and I think you all try to be goeing easy on me otherwise I would be lynched already, because i trigger you all with my opinion about Vivax and rayn. If would be Mafia I would be aiginst Koshi because he got a vote on me, still I wouldn´t vote for him, because he is def. town. I think you as well

I know earlier i said about Chingu "he seems like town" It was my mistake. I had a post in my head and thought he was writing it, but was not him. Sorry i should concentrade more. I was trying to read erverything while working, but better to just go in on my freetime.

And Alakaslam was not realy writing much in D1 so sorry that I not had a opinion on him.

And sorry maybe i am still high from the stuff I got from the dentist half hour ago
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:11 GMT
#511
On May 24 2023 17:59 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 17:51 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:42 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 17:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I am just gonna say, i wrote this:
On May 24 2023 07:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[...]
Vivax looks active and i'd say more likely town too. I didn't hate his last post, although there is a creeping suspicion about him and meatbaby goin like "hey can i say this in thread" -- "yeah it's fine, noone will believe you anyways and it's great distancing anyways", but i don't really have any other reason to think Vivax is mafia atm, and that reasoning in itself is stupid.
[...]

She pretty much instantly responds:
On May 24 2023 07:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Me and vivax never talk about the game ever 2 pc´s 2 different rooms. Also if I have questions i would write the host and not asking him.

Think about it a little bit from the PoV that they are both mafia?


I didn‘t coach her while posting. Do you think she’d list Chez as town if I did that ?


Do you think she would be coachable if she was mafia? Because why would anyone let her do that?


I assume she would be, since we play on different computers.


Try to to coach me i will give no fuck and to what i want to do. I cannot be chastised. You should no that
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:16 GMT
#513
On May 24 2023 18:02 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 17:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 13:44 DarthPunk wrote:
@Die Meat Baby

Why are you voting for Onegu when you think Vivax is mafia?

Please actually answer the question this time. :D


Becauce he is not active and I want to play the game real. Hate things like this. Don´t go in game if you are not playing... afk f0cks me up every time playing, not matter which game, so wanted to vote him out. Still i think Vivax is def. not town.


But Chezinu and Sentinel didn't post either, why Onegu.


Because he got one vote and two makes him out rather give my last vote to non active piss of shit and play real either to have and reduce the peace of shitness to two fucking annying peace of shit how sign up here but not playing
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:19 GMT
#515
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:19 GMT
#518
shut up and bake me cake for tomorrow
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:22 GMT
#519
On May 24 2023 18:19 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn


No still not happy about rayn but could change depends on his next votes

And if you try to fuck me up more i will find Koshi´s terraium and pet his snake
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:27 GMT
#522
Vivax to shy to answer or to scared to get caught? you are cute but don´t forget no fucking love when i play game and your are more suspicious then the others here...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:30 GMT
#523
On May 24 2023 18:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn


No still not happy about rayn but could change depends on his next votes

And if you try to fuck me up more i will find Koshi´s terraium and pet his snake


You sure that it was a dentist ?
At this rate you're threatening my honorary spot for most insane player on TL.


Of course i am more insane than you. My fucking Period starts don´t fuck with me. Mood is not good right now...
You got me in this game. I get you out of this game
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:33 GMT
#526
@Vivax we play cards, you lose...we play a boardgame you lose.
You beat me one time in mario card and that was just luck for you. I will win aigainst you, because you are making shit right now. Beeing here for 2 hous straight and just watching not posting anything says more to me than it maby should
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:33 GMT
#527
And where the FUCK is my cake
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:37 GMT
#530
On May 24 2023 18:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2023 18:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 Vivax wrote:
On May 24 2023 18:19 die_meatbaby wrote:
btw is this like american Tv or can i use fuck to express my emtions on this shitheads who are not playing


Only if you want to become besties with Koshi and rayn


No still not happy about rayn but could change depends on his next votes

And if you try to fuck me up more i will find Koshi´s terraium and pet his snake

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:39 GMT
#534
On May 24 2023 18:36 Vivax wrote:
I'm voting you out btw. Testicals are temporary, the glory of Rome is forever



AND THE NEXT THING YOU ARE ITALIEN. How the fuck things the only Italien one here is fucking town... There are two differnt people Gypsie or rich (Dr. other high paid jobs orr MAFIA)
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:41 GMT
#536
@Koshi @Darthpunk Why the fuck are you talking about beer?? You get one when we finsh this game and voted the mafia out.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 24 2023 09:42 GMT
#537
On May 24 2023 18:40 marvellosity wrote:
I’m not sure what’s going on



I tell you

Vivax is a peace of shit

Koshi and Dathpunk are talking about drinking instead of playing

AND VIVAX IS A PEACE OF SHIT
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 182
FoxeR 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3487
Leta 1844
Bale 61
Shine 17
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g8062
JimRising 579
WinterStarcraft436
ViBE147
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick657
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 19
• davetesta15
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo740
Other Games
• Scarra1056
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 35m
Patches Events
11h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 35m
OSC
19h 35m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.