• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:47
CEST 03:47
KST 10:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8300 users

TL Endures Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 02 2023 18:52 GMT
#20
/in
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 15 2023 22:36 GMT
#43
Everybody talks about how fucked up Monday´s are, but it´s not Monday it´s your life.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:08 GMT
#91
sorry I was sleeping till now
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:26 GMT
#108
It's my first game, but I have a feeling that raynpelikoneet and Vivax are hiding somewhere. I probably would lynch one of them.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:29 GMT
#111
Don't know they always writing in the same minute. Feel suspicious to me
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:36 GMT
#120
The mafia talks to the other mafia right? On Discord or somewhere else and this two always answering at the same time here.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:45 GMT
#126
yeah but i think i will vote vivax out first
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:47 GMT
#130
On May 23 2023 19:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Personally I would vote Vivax. He got you into this game, only fair you vote him out. Balanced.

I think she got 2 out of 2 wrong though.


only mafia would say this....
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 10:51 GMT
#136
Vivax are you scared to write something?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 11:08 GMT
#158
On May 23 2023 20:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax has your friend played previously?


no never online but in the school i was goeing we had a similar game in rl. It was called Werwolf.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 11:12 GMT
#161
On May 23 2023 20:08 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 20:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax has your friend played previously?


She wrote that she didn't ಠ_ಠ

I explained a bunch of basics pre-game, mostly what is cheating and whatnot and how to avoid it, but I'd wager she's rather clueless about what to do at all at this point.

Also I assume most of her posts about me by now are teases.

I have no read on rayn at this point. In case you thought the short-breathed thing still held any relevance.



I think at this point your are just scared to be voted out on the first day

Remeber playing Poker with me? You will lose no matter which game you play with me and that you are def. mafia it makes it easier for me too
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 12:01 GMT
#195
On May 23 2023 20:57 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:12 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:08 Vivax wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:01 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax has your friend played previously?


She wrote that she didn't ಠ_ಠ

I explained a bunch of basics pre-game, mostly what is cheating and whatnot and how to avoid it, but I'd wager she's rather clueless about what to do at all at this point.

Also I assume most of her posts about me by now are teases.

I have no read on rayn at this point. In case you thought the short-breathed thing still held any relevance.



I think at this point your are just scared to be voted out on the first day

Remeber playing Poker with me? You will lose no matter which game you play with me and that you are def. mafia it makes it easier for me too

Why not carry Vivax to a town victory?
Feels so opposite and the italic part reads as justification for being opposite.

Can she really feel so strong on Mafia!Vivax?


Ok I went back and reread this and there is an implication that she knows they are opposite alignments.

I assumed/ interpreted that she equated lynching him with beating him. Or winning but I think Koshi is really switched on here.


Koshi could be mafia as well but I am not quite sure yet... I am waiting and watching before voting on him.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 12:04 GMT
#197
I am on to work now... I think this will be the first day, where I will drink nothing as a barkeeper
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 12:59 GMT
#243
On May 23 2023 21:32 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:29 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:26 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:23 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:19 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:16 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:14 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 20:49 Koshi wrote:
The meta question was horrible and was not going anywhere ever.

I don’t want to clog up the thread too much getting into an argument about this. But anyway - I did not ask because I wanted it to go anywhere ever, but because meta of both people and sites is genuinely interesting and nothing else was happening.

If you hadn’t played somewhere in a long time, wouldn’t you be curious how the play style has evolved?

I dont think that's the point, and i would not hold you accountable on something like that alone on my end.

What's your opinion on people now?

Tell me what the point is then

You have not really done anything and for sure someone has said something smart already, you haven't even nodged on anything. Youre for sure a "slow" starter that excels at the eod(1) but so far it has been nothing when i at least you should have had something (more) to say.

How many times do you reckon you have said this or something very close to this to me?

Probably a lot, but it still stands a point though. Come on you know how mafia games work.

If you think noone has a point on anything or has a point on something just say it.

If I were forced to vote now, which thankfully I’m not, I would vote DP as the read on MB smells of TMI.

You really don't think Koshi's case on her has any merit?

I didn’t say that. But I can also think of many plausible interactions in her/Vivax friendship outside this game which could lead to her saying those things as town. Don’t you agree?


Outside the game we never talk about the game It would be against the rules. #fairplay
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 13:10 GMT
#258
On May 23 2023 21:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 21:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:45 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:39 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:32 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:29 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
If I were forced to vote now, which thankfully I’m not, I would vote DP as the read on MB smells of TMI.

You really don't think Koshi's case on her has any merit?

I didn’t say that. But I can also think of many plausible interactions in her/Vivax friendship outside this game which could lead to her saying those things as town. Don’t you agree?

I know it is possible, i just don't think it is plausible.

If it’s not plausible, why are you not voting for her?

I dont vote unless i feel like i am sure at the time, i guess you missed that on meta

If it’s not plausible, then you should be sure?

If it is plausible (which it is) then I’m right.

I am sorry if i am not that good at english. I think there is a possibility Vivax and die_meatballs had such an interaction somewhere before, she thinks Vivax is mafia now without a doubt. I just dont thin it is likely, but still i would like her to explain her stance before i cast my (even first) vote.

Goodio?

It wasn’t quite what I was getting at though. What I meant is I can envisage that a town MB could treat Vivax in this way based on their general relationship outside of this thread.

And she probably is. I don't think the poker thing in her post is a lie for a second.
But if and *when* that is NOT a lie, she should be aware (as a gambler/at least gamer) that she can't figure out Vivax as mafia without any reasoning at all. I guess this might change if she GAVE the reasoning, but apparently she is unwilling to, while asked multiple times.


I already explained why I think you and Vivax are mafia. In the first few pages you can see that you too where always answering at the same time and being off at the same time. So I only can think of you too where writing your plans on discord how you can hide. I still not sure who is the 3th mafia member, but we will find out.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 13:20 GMT
#264
On May 23 2023 22:15 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 22:10 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:55 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:45 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:39 marvellosity wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 23 2023 21:32 marvellosity wrote:
[quote]
I didn’t say that. But I can also think of many plausible interactions in her/Vivax friendship outside this game which could lead to her saying those things as town. Don’t you agree?

I know it is possible, i just don't think it is plausible.

If it’s not plausible, why are you not voting for her?

I dont vote unless i feel like i am sure at the time, i guess you missed that on meta

If it’s not plausible, then you should be sure?

If it is plausible (which it is) then I’m right.

I am sorry if i am not that good at english. I think there is a possibility Vivax and die_meatballs had such an interaction somewhere before, she thinks Vivax is mafia now without a doubt. I just dont thin it is likely, but still i would like her to explain her stance before i cast my (even first) vote.

Goodio?

It wasn’t quite what I was getting at though. What I meant is I can envisage that a town MB could treat Vivax in this way based on their general relationship outside of this thread.

And she probably is. I don't think the poker thing in her post is a lie for a second.
But if and *when* that is NOT a lie, she should be aware (as a gambler/at least gamer) that she can't figure out Vivax as mafia without any reasoning at all. I guess this might change if she GAVE the reasoning, but apparently she is unwilling to, while asked multiple times.


I already explained why I think you and Vivax are mafia. In the first few pages you can see that you too where always answering at the same time and being off at the same time. So I only can think of you too where writing your plans on discord how you can hide. I still not sure who is the 3th mafia member, but we will find out.

So you think me and Vivax were writing our thoughts on the thread at the same time because we were wrting also onb discord on how to hide?

And you after that said you are sure Vivax is mafia, like completely and utterly sure. Why does that not apply to me as per your earlier investigations? And how are you so sure?


You two stopped writing here for the same time, looked like you two where both something doing for the same 10 min and coming back here at the same time. I just preferred to vote Vivax out first because he brought me in this game.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 13:59 GMT
#277
On May 23 2023 22:40 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Marv is town for the record.


Me too. Most people here were directly at the beginning going hard on him, with almost no reason.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 14:09 GMT
#280
On May 23 2023 23:02 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2023 22:59 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 23 2023 22:40 DarthPunk wrote:
I think Marv is town for the record.


Me too. Most people here were directly at the beginning going hard on him, with almost no reason.

Like you on Vivax and rayn?


It seems like you guys stucking in an old game here where he maby scammed you hard und you still angry or scared of him.
New game new Mafia...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 21:24 GMT
#375
On May 24 2023 05:46 Koshi wrote:
Ok I can't vote marv anymore.
I am saving the last pages for work. Because it is late and I dont want to think.
##unvote
##Vote: mebaby

Tbh I am not super duper happy with Vivax I think but this scumread from mebaby is totally insane. Like Vivax didnt even post a lot. Twice. And rayn was more active and was in the thread at the same time.
I can only imagine this is some weird crossover shit from irl mafia where the mafia has to fake reads in a fast pace game.

Sorry was working last few hours...
You really think they going to make a new girl directly mafia? I heard most of you weren't playing in years in this game is like legendary rematch after years... you think they taking the chance to ruin this game and make a new member (who never played) a mafia?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 23 2023 22:28 GMT
#391
On May 24 2023 06:33 Koshi wrote:
Like you said marv is getting attacked because x people pressured him because theybdont want to lose against mafia!marv again. Who are those people and do you now read them town?
Sharing is caring and can help us read you better.


Sentinel // don´t know, too less writing from him since we started
Alakasla // same as sentinel
Chezinu // seems like town
4) Vivax // mafia
5) LightningStrike // pretty shure town
6) DarthPunk // not quiet shure yet
7) Onegu // also not shure
8) Koshi // def. town
10) raynpelikoneet // Mafia
11) Meapak_Ziphh // also i think town for right know
12) marvellosity // town (could chance depends on his next posts)
13) VisceraEyes // town


But as you said you can lose the game perfectly with out me
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
NeuroSwarm 97
FoxeR 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 488
Rain 151
Bale 68
League of Legends
Doublelift4876
Other Games
summit1g9311
JimRising 588
ViBE212
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
BasetradeTV196
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Light_VIP 10
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1127
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 13m
Patches Events
13h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 13m
OSC
21h 13m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.