• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:54
CEST 16:54
KST 23:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6557 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:07 GMT
#730
On May 25 2023 03:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
And then jumping on DMB in spite of actually having beef with me.

I suppose there's already the wagon. All right MZ. I hear you. But I still think she town, and I think Vivax not. So we can just be opposed on this one.

I don't have beef with you per say I just haven't gotten all of the warm fuzzies you're 100% town. DMB is actively harming the town imo but I also think you've made some decent points about Vivax. I'm more than willing to have a conversation about it.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:08 GMT
#731
On May 25 2023 03:05 Vivax wrote:
I‘m slightly bothered by the timing of MZ +1ing VE on me.
If you think that part of my post was wifom then you already have had to assume that I‘d have to resort to it, or not ?

Lowkey reads like I was supposed to scumread DMB harder while you posted your opinion on her alignment after that accusation.

That's really rich coming from you after Marv +1'd your suspicions of me literally 2 minutes after you posted.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:09 GMT
#733
On May 25 2023 03:06 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
MZ your characterisation of what I said about you as OMGUS is weak sauce.

There is no curiosity in your posts about my alignment whatsoever.

With all that I wrote, that's what you take away.

Man your "case" is that my posting is "too clean", that's a pretty transparent way of saying OMGUS.

It’s like the opposite…

Outside of me, who are your scum reads? Just the names, I literally just want you to reply with the names.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:10 GMT
#735
On May 25 2023 03:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:08 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:05 Vivax wrote:
I‘m slightly bothered by the timing of MZ +1ing VE on me.
If you think that part of my post was wifom then you already have had to assume that I‘d have to resort to it, or not ?

Lowkey reads like I was supposed to scumread DMB harder while you posted your opinion on her alignment after that accusation.

That's really rich coming from you after Marv +1'd your suspicions of me literally 2 minutes after you posted.


They are old suspicions

What does this mean? I've had suspicions of you since the beginning of D1.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:22 GMT
#745
On May 25 2023 03:12 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:09 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:06 marvellosity wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:04 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:01 marvellosity wrote:
MZ your characterisation of what I said about you as OMGUS is weak sauce.

There is no curiosity in your posts about my alignment whatsoever.

With all that I wrote, that's what you take away.

Man your "case" is that my posting is "too clean", that's a pretty transparent way of saying OMGUS.

It’s like the opposite…

Outside of me, who are your scum reads? Just the names, I literally just want you to reply with the names.

Lynches I am entertaining today are:

You
DMB
VE

Currently very much in that order.

If one of you/VE isn’t mafia I’d be fairly surprised, not because I necessarily think you’re connected, but just thread flow.

Your VE read is even worse than your read on me. You went from this:
On May 24 2023 17:14 marvellosity wrote:
First post of the game on a computer for me, hurrah! And first post of today with clothes on, you'll all be thrilled to hear. I'm going to summarise where I'm at.

Koshi and rayn seem pretty-to-very town to me, at least if they are not I am not going to be catching them very soon. rayn thinks what I think a good bunch of the time. Koshi loves to vote for me d1 as town (not that that's the reason for the read, but ya know)

DP I am no longer particularly suspicious of, I don't think I have a reason to be.

VE I don't think I am suspicious of either. Some of his posts are very ?????? to me, but I don't think that makes him mafia. VE loves a big or crazy sort of play as mafia and he's not afraid to put himself out there, but I don't think it's like this?

Vivax I am unsure of. Tonally I think he looks fairly town, but before I looked at his filter just now I'm at least somewhat suspicious of him. It feels to me that a town-Vivax should be using all his irl leverage to really question and dig into MB's alignment, rather than giving occasional summaries of his thoughts. I just imagine myself in Vivax's position - I would want nothing more than to determine the alignment of my friend. I did re-read his filter though and it also didn't scream mafia particularly apart from that, random comment about MB being mafia spews me town, is that something he writes as mafia?

Slam could be anything (if there's a way to tell that I can't remember, enlighten me). LS I am also very null on.

MB I don't have much else to add than what Koshi said and my response to what Koshi said not long ago. Could easily be mafia, meatbaby - I really encourage you to post your thoughts and reasoning behind them as much as possible today

MZ I think is mafia. It was floating around in my brain yesterday, but the case against me at least looked clean and (some) of his posts maybe looked okay, so I wasn't sure how to pinpoint what I was thinking. But rayn's comments about MZ and how his posting style appeared to him in past games really resonated to me and helped me make sense of my thoughts. Actually his case against me is too clean/obvious, and I don't think he's actually trying to discern my alignment. I think he is playing the way an old-school scum player plays, relatively unruffly comments, targeting someone (me) that has at least some thread traction, a case that 'makes sense' but doesn't dig any further.

##vote: MZ

P.S. I am slightly sad that we have 2 non-posters, I hope at least 2 mafia sit in the people actually playing, or it's gonna be sucky.

To this?
On May 25 2023 02:38 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 02:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Do you still want to talk about MZ marv? What specifically?

Sort of more interested in VE’s case on Vivax right now.

I find it hard to believe and something doesn’t feel right about it. Or is it just me.

Someone said something (Koshi?) about VE/MZ not being the same alignment, so any doubt I have on VE is now bleeding into my scumread on MZ.

Marv you don't have real reads dude. Your VE line makes zero sense here, it feels like you just threw his name up there for the sake of filling space. And your other read is DMB which, lets be honest, is the easiest read in the thread to make?

I can't believe after all your questions, this is what you came up with. Do you understand why I have such cognitive dissonance between the effort you put in yesterday with all the talking and your reads today? One blurb about my analysis being too clean and some nonsense about VE and I being the same but maybe a different alignment? I don't buy any of this.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:24 GMT
#747
On May 25 2023 03:14 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
MZ why do you think Slam is town?

Like Slam's biggest "merit" in this game is to call one of your tip top scumreads conf town for basically no reason?

It's a tone read, gotta be honest and no offense to slam but I don't usually dig too deep into his D1 reads.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:32 GMT
#751
On May 25 2023 03:20 marvellosity wrote:
On a more general, higher level about the whole game;

Town are fucked if both rayn and Koshi are mafia. Too much thread control. Fortunately I don’t think that is the case at all. If one is mafia (still don’t think so) then I’m sort of relying on the other to start calling them out.

So I take into account both of their opinion fairly strongly. So while I’m a lot less sure on MB than they are, if I’m going to follow 2 players it’s them, and that may be the right thing to do here.

Your aggression towards me is fairly bizarre though MZ. Assuming you are town, you must at least understand what I’m saying about you. You’re a good enough player to understand that a mafia playing ‘cleanly’ is very much a thing. So the fact you disregard that is weird.

Why are you just randomly throwing suspicion on them, do you think they're not town? What purpose does this serve other than to do exactly what I accused you of doing yesterday which is muddle up the thread.

My aggression from you stems from frustration because I know you good enough as a town player to have real reads at this point in the game and instead all you've got is a weak ass case against me which you're now defending with yet more WIFOM. I'm really left with no other conclusion that you're scum.

Also your VE progression is terrible, going from "not suspicious" to "something's not right" without explaining what you think about it isn't right is just more of the constant baseless and vague accusations I've come to expect from you this game.

I'm not really interested in reading any more posts by you unless they contain clear cases backed up with explanations to your thought process as to why you find someone scummy. I'm tired minimal effort.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:39 GMT
#757
On May 25 2023 03:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:20 marvellosity wrote:
On a more general, higher level about the whole game;

Town are fucked if both rayn and Koshi are mafia. Too much thread control. Fortunately I don’t think that is the case at all. If one is mafia (still don’t think so) then I’m sort of relying on the other to start calling them out.

So I take into account both of their opinion fairly strongly. So while I’m a lot less sure on MB than they are, if I’m going to follow 2 players it’s them, and that may be the right thing to do here.

Your aggression towards me is fairly bizarre though MZ. Assuming you are town, you must at least understand what I’m saying about you. You’re a good enough player to understand that a mafia playing ‘cleanly’ is very much a thing. So the fact you disregard that is weird.

Why are you just randomly throwing suspicion on them, do you think they're not town? What purpose does this serve other than to do exactly what I accused you of doing yesterday which is muddle up the thread.

My aggression from you stems from frustration because I know you good enough as a town player to have real reads at this point in the game and instead all you've got is a weak ass case against me which you're now defending with yet more WIFOM. I'm really left with no other conclusion that you're scum.

Also your VE progression is terrible, going from "not suspicious" to "something's not right" without explaining what you think about it isn't right is just more of the constant baseless and vague accusations I've come to expect from you this game.

I'm not really interested in reading any more posts by you unless they contain clear cases backed up with explanations to your thought process as to why you find someone scummy. I'm tired minimal effort.

It’s like you’re purposefully misrepresenting what I’m saying, because everything you’re saying I’m saying here - I’m not.

I’m no longer engaging with you as whatever I say will get the same manic aggressive responses.

Ok I'm sorry for being so aggressive, it's not helping the thread. I'm gonna un tunnel myself and decide between DMB and vivax or maybe LighteningStrike.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:43 GMT
#765
On May 25 2023 03:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Meapak do you remember what was the last game you played here? I cant find with a quick search in database.

Chezinu Streak

Then a couple of games in 2019. I think there was a game in 2020 but I can't remember.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:47 GMT
#774
On May 25 2023 03:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
And rayn I'm telling you that in my experience as town in that position figuring out the person's alignment feels important. You showing me why you think it's the opposite doesn't change my read of it, it just tells me you don't give a shit about what I'm saying. And I already knew that, can you see how counterproductive that is?

I am not sure what youre saying here. I am nowhere saying people should not figure out mebaby/Vivax alignment, in fact i am trying to do the opposite. I just know people work in a certain way. Like if i started calling you mafia with shit reasons here and that is all i would do, you would do exactly what Vivax did with mebaby and stop posting other stuff, and almost completely focus on answering my posts only.

It's not alignment indicative, especially towards being mafia. You can think she is town and vivax is mafia, and that's fine, hell you can even be right on that. but there is absolutely no way i am going to agree with you over myself at the moment. the only ways this situation gets "better" is if mebaby (who is already scummy) gets lynched, or she starts doing townie things, or vivax either scumtells or towntells real hard so there is no question about his alignment anymore.


Pls explain your newbi what I have to do do called townie things. Beeing this agressiv and activ is to risky as mafia... I would just have played a dumb new young girl l.

The fact that V voted on me and didn't think I was mafia are you guys ignoring. He said early I am def town and vote on me because of my language and I got cringed out about it. If am wrong with V as mafia than this is still a move you should think about more. With every other vote I take it as a women war in die in honor for the town. But vote on me for personal reasons is just coward

The bolded part is obviously true but the fact that you bring it up means you know it and therefore you could be acting that way to fool us but we can't know which one it is soooo.... old reliable
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:52 GMT
#781
On May 25 2023 03:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:43 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Meapak do you remember what was the last game you played here? I cant find with a quick search in database.

Chezinu Streak

Then a couple of games in 2019. I think there was a game in 2020 but I can't remember.

Okay, here's your D1 post in that game:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 19:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Right now after a first read of the thread I don't think I'm sold on a slam lynch but that's mostly because I have absolutely no idea how to read him. There are people here who swear they can soulread him so more power to them.

Why is Slam expressing different behavior so now you can tell he is town.
Is it him calling your top scumread conf town, or...?

Slam ended up being town last game and honestly I felt like he was playing similarly so far in this one so I felt more comfortable making a gut read.

Do you think he's been suspicious so far?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 18:55 GMT
#785
On May 25 2023 03:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:47 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:40 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:20 VisceraEyes wrote:
And rayn I'm telling you that in my experience as town in that position figuring out the person's alignment feels important. You showing me why you think it's the opposite doesn't change my read of it, it just tells me you don't give a shit about what I'm saying. And I already knew that, can you see how counterproductive that is?

I am not sure what youre saying here. I am nowhere saying people should not figure out mebaby/Vivax alignment, in fact i am trying to do the opposite. I just know people work in a certain way. Like if i started calling you mafia with shit reasons here and that is all i would do, you would do exactly what Vivax did with mebaby and stop posting other stuff, and almost completely focus on answering my posts only.

It's not alignment indicative, especially towards being mafia. You can think she is town and vivax is mafia, and that's fine, hell you can even be right on that. but there is absolutely no way i am going to agree with you over myself at the moment. the only ways this situation gets "better" is if mebaby (who is already scummy) gets lynched, or she starts doing townie things, or vivax either scumtells or towntells real hard so there is no question about his alignment anymore.


Pls explain your newbi what I have to do do called townie things. Beeing this agressiv and activ is to risky as mafia... I would just have played a dumb new young girl l.

The fact that V voted on me and didn't think I was mafia are you guys ignoring. He said early I am def town and vote on me because of my language and I got cringed out about it. If am wrong with V as mafia than this is still a move you should think about more. With every other vote I take it as a women war in die in honor for the town. But vote on me for personal reasons is just coward

The bolded part is obviously true but the fact that you bring it up means you know it and therefore you could be acting that way to fool us but we can't know which one it is soooo.... old reliable

This is very true. Obvs you’re not the first person to say it but it’s a big deal. Starting to think about where I leave my vote before bed.

DMB has made similar arguments several times and 24 hours ago I was more willing to let it slide as new player antics but on top of everything else now I feel like it's worth reiterating.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 19:11 GMT
#797
A DMB lynch feels like it's going to be a total crapshoot -_-
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 19:47 GMT
#824
This chez push is odd to me, if we're gonna do deadline shenanigans onto a lurker I'd much rather do lightningstrike
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 19:49 GMT
#828
On May 25 2023 04:34 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 03:52 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:43 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On May 25 2023 03:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Meapak do you remember what was the last game you played here? I cant find with a quick search in database.

Chezinu Streak

Then a couple of games in 2019. I think there was a game in 2020 but I can't remember.

Okay, here's your D1 post in that game:
On August 31 2022 19:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Right now after a first read of the thread I don't think I'm sold on a slam lynch but that's mostly because I have absolutely no idea how to read him. There are people here who swear they can soulread him so more power to them.

Why is Slam expressing different behavior so now you can tell he is town.
Is it him calling your top scumread conf town, or...?

Slam ended up being town last game and honestly I felt like he was playing similarly so far in this one so I felt more comfortable making a gut read.

Do you think he's been suspicious so far?

Yes, i don't know how he can be so sure marv is town at that point of the game, and you imo should definitely not be (so sure Slam is town -- or like any sure at all as you think marv is mafia).

I don't need my town reads to agree with all my scum reads, especially since it's a meta/gut read from me on slam. Hell half of my townreads are down with my lynch right now lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 22:20 GMT
#1004
I am here
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 22:20 GMT
#1007
It appears as if I'm getting lynched my goodness
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 22:21 GMT
#1008
On May 25 2023 07:20 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
*builds the world's largest vig target and hangs it over 1gu's doorframe*



Maybe I rolled Vet and the best use for vet onegu is to take a vigi bullet because scum never shoots town onegu.

Thanks I hate this already
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 22:25 GMT
#1016
On May 25 2023 06:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
rayn, I am all in on MZ for today.

Okay.

I am glad you said that actually, not because i 100% believe you but because i think i can write you as town actually here now (something i was waiting for a while already^^)

I think i would rather lynch either Onegu or Vivax.
Onegu for that crap ass vote on you which reads only as "look at me i can do that because i am a boss" and Vivax for not calling super paranoid rayn+marv+DP has to be mafia or some other hit like that which he always does as town.

If you do not agree, i am willing to sheep.

Rayn if I tell you I am 100% down for a vivax lynch does that change your read of him?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 24 2023 22:27 GMT
#1020
On May 25 2023 07:24 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 06:29 raynpelikoneet wrote:
onegu too boss to be town.
vivax too little paranoid to be town.

i think this is correct, first more than second.

Meapak comment?

I'm all on board with the vivax bit, I've already hated the posts I've read on onegu but I'm still catching up on the thread to give a full opinion.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 92
Codebar 62
Reynor 58
RotterdaM 40
TKL 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65273
Bisu 2454
FanTaSy 999
Stork 962
Rush 840
hero 619
Snow 225
firebathero 196
Sharp 132
Mind 106
[ Show more ]
Free 71
Sexy 64
Sea.KH 61
Pusan 58
ToSsGirL 45
Trap 38
Bale 28
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 22
Rock 20
HiyA 20
Terrorterran 19
Aegong 17
yabsab 16
zelot 11
Noble 10
Sacsri 9
scan(afreeca) 9
soO 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9863
Dendi884
Counter-Strike
fl0m2721
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Other Games
singsing2260
Liquid`RaSZi1410
Beastyqt741
B2W.Neo667
Mlord514
olofmeister441
Happy385
Khaldor354
KnowMe278
Hui .219
crisheroes165
Chillindude68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV266
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony7
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV503
League of Legends
• Nemesis3615
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1650
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 7m
OSC
8h 7m
Replay Cast
8h 7m
OSC
21h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.