• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:26
CEST 05:26
KST 12:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 00:07 GMT
#2807
On May 31 2023 09:01 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 08:58 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:54 Alakaslam wrote:
On May 31 2023 08:51 Chezinu wrote:
Oh, she probably saw the C videos without any reference to death note?

Quite possible


Of course I have seen death note. Love Anime. But didn't see any Cock or Cook videos from you.

C video:



Cook video:



as an Austrian I just show you how we cook

GN
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 00:11 GMT
#2808
On May 31 2023 08:48 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 08:45 Chezinu wrote:
Dear Slam,

Am I creepy?

If you are creepy then I am downright NASSTTYYY lol

Like

You have a coherence

Chezinu Isunizehc is always able to find the way to Lucca Gallo Ricci

Meanwhile, Still, Nobody Knows What Chupazi Is


On April 16 2016 14:04 Alakaslam wrote:
So included below are those who follow the way of Chupazi truly; they have mastered the art of winfail such that they fail with win, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and sometimes vice versa.

Behold!

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]

See then a better definition of CHUPAZI
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 10:45 GMT
#2950
@Town
Why do you all think TTT is Town? Nobody thinks he is mafia. He saw that DP is thinking of Marv is Mafia. He see that they are pushing each other since D1 and try to push that more and more. Dream case from TTT is we voting one of them out. Prefer Marv first. Marv flips Town. Of course DP is next because he tried to push Dp more on marv than he did before TTT comes in the game. We all would vote DP. Flips Town as well. TTT is mafia.
I don't see you as Town anymore. You just try to push DP on Marv. You don't try to get Chez Slam or me on lynching Marv. You try to let Dp to the work and we would vote on 2 Town.
This Szenario is so out of world smart, when I am thinking of you as the person you described yourself. You where writing you played the game a few times before but tried to look like newbi. Look at his... at your posts... the way you write... this is master playing Bs. You write like you are playing for decades. I don't believe you anymore as Town
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 10:53 GMT
#2952
On May 25 2023 20:25 TankTopTiger wrote:
Hi, I'm the sub for Sentinel. I'm caught up, but just pushed 1400 posts through my brain at top speed so don't expect me to be 100% on the ball. I'm going off vibes, so please feel free to correct me.

I've played before, maybe 10 newbie games. I'm an IRL friend of DP. I've also played meatspace werewolf a fair amount. I haven't played forum mafia in close to a decade, and don't really plan on approaching the game the same way anyway.

From what I see, there seems to be some mutual respect between Rayne, DP, and Marv. Almost like they are playing for who controls the endgame and the rest of you are just the social environment that facilitates it. Out of the three, I have no idea why people are acting like Marv is obviously town. He plays like an empty vessel. I'm obviously not part of whatever meta you guys have, but IMO MZ's aggression towards Marv has been warranted.

I would have voted for Vivax over MZ, who I get a town read off.

So I guess my first question is why Marv is just getting a free walk here? What makes everyone so certain he's town when for the most part he's not exerted any influence? IMO both Rayn and DP have provided insight, and in my eyes are earning their status, but not Marv.

Regarding VE, they strike me as committed to a bit. I'm not sure why they had such insane confidence, but honestly, a lot of how you guys talk comes off as fake to me.


Like VE and LS where almost on there own as Mafia at the beginning. Of course you guys know each other since years. How would VE and LS deal with that situation? Why is TTT bushing Marv so hard when all of where more sure on LS as Mafia then Marv (like DP said 100% LS 80% Marv)
Why should we lynch first Marv when we all where already sure about LS. Why is he they to push Dp so hard on Marv?
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 11:01 GMT
#2954
On May 31 2023 19:50 TankTopTiger wrote:
If Marv flips town lynch me.


I was reading old games and when I was learning one thing from this. This is good Mafia playing. Marv flips town you try to convince us to not voting on you because you are "def town"... we would lose... and blablabla...

You where starting a "war" between two townies... you pushed the dp and marv thing... it was existing science D1 and you just saw a brilliant way of making town to vote between two Townies...
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 11:07 GMT
#2955
This night there getting Chez or Slam killed.
If you kill Dp it would be to obvious for marv to kill him as Mafia. Marv wouldn't be that stupid and nobody of us would believe this shit anymore.
If you kill me it's your direct way to death.
If you kill Marv you wouldn't have the trust of the Town anymore because he flips Town.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 11:09 GMT
#2956
I would like to see the opinion from Slam and Chez here..
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 13:22 GMT
#2983
If I get killed this night to me all favor and don't vote on marv or slam Pls
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 13:49 GMT
#2986
On May 31 2023 22:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 22:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
If I get killed this night to me all favor and don't vote on marv or slam Pls

What’s your reason for Slam townread?


I have the felling that he is not red and not green.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 14:30 GMT
#2989
On May 31 2023 23:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 22:49 die_meatbaby wrote:
On May 31 2023 22:24 marvellosity wrote:
On May 31 2023 22:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
If I get killed this night to me all favor and don't vote on marv or slam Pls

What’s your reason for Slam townread?


I have the felling that he is not red and not green.

Ok in the future don't say this kind of stuff at night phase. That basically lands the shot on me if I actually were.

Thanks rather!


I was just saying I was thinking about it.
I don't have any specific reason to be sure about that.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 22:13 GMT
#2995
@TTT
Do you have another account here? Or maybe on some other similar website where I could read old games from you? I did here on Marv, Vivax and Koshi the same.
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 22:14 GMT
#2996
On June 01 2023 06:01 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2023 03:26 marvellosity wrote:
Just read Chez's filter and my god, it's fucking nuts. But he's also playing the game. "Slam is town because his posts are unfiltered". That's a bona fide read.

I mean I'm sure he can say stuff like that as mafia. But it almost seems like he's quite interested in what's going on this game despite himself, which leans town.

Difficult shit.

I just read Chez's filter too. I totally forgot about his last post. I'm not missing out.

/in


/in
You make a game in the game??? Lol
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 23:26 GMT
#3007
On May 26 2023 09:36 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2023 05:16 Chezinu wrote:
Vivax wakes up!!!!! Wake up Vivax!!!! I NEEDS YOU!!!!

Doctor!!!

Heal thyself Vivax!!! Heal thyself!!!


Jesus needed 3 days do get resurrected. Heal yourself Dr. V come back
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
May 31 2023 23:36 GMT
#3008
On June 01 2023 08:05 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 31 2023 22:22 die_meatbaby wrote:
If I get killed this night to me all favor and don't vote on marv or slam Pls


Who should we vote for?

Like I really don't get your town read on marv, and why it's so obvious.

I would love it to be obvious, it would make this game much more straightforward.

But I can't understand how your read is that strong.


I want to wait for the night shoot before answering that and I need sleep now
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
die_meatbaby
Profile Joined May 2023
Colombia1344 Posts
June 01 2023 09:28 GMT
#3102
gg
Everything has an end only the sausage has two
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 236
NeuroSwarm 182
FoxeR 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3487
Leta 1844
Bale 61
Shine 17
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g8062
JimRising 579
WinterStarcraft436
ViBE147
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick657
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 19
• davetesta15
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo740
Other Games
• Scarra1056
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 35m
Patches Events
11h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 35m
OSC
19h 35m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.