• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:02
CEST 00:02
KST 07:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8079 users

TL Endures Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:52 GMT
#1465
On May 25 2023 21:23 TankTopTiger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 21:19 Koshi wrote:
Like TTT comes in and calls marv an empty shell/imposter and at the same time mebaby calls marv so strong town that if he doesn't die he should be lynched.

Of course they don't talk to each other and tomorrow they will try to vote marv out.


That seems a tad hyperbolic to me. I thought asking questions was good?

I am saying that I don't understand why you are grilling marv while there is somebody in the thread that has the EXACT OPPOSITE of your opinion and you don't talk to her.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:53 GMT
#1466
No wait. You can grill marv. But why are you ignoring the person saying the exact opposite of what you are saying?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:57 GMT
#1468
You have 2 hands, just get another keyboard and you can type questions to both at the same time.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 12:59 GMT
#1471
On May 25 2023 21:55 TankTopTiger wrote:
Okay so what I've got is that:

Rayn made a meta-claim about MZ's behaviour. (what was this claim?)
Marv slept on it and woke up agreeing with Rayn.
Marv then built on this, saying the case was too clean/obvious, and doesn't look like he was trying to discern Marv's alignment.
Everyone then sheeped Marv's compelling claim.

Is this a fair summary of why everyone thinks Marv is town?

yes. very fair.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 13:00 GMT
#1472
On May 25 2023 21:58 TankTopTiger wrote:
Koshi, can you not think of a single reason why I would ask Marv to defend himself instead of asking the first-time player?

To a newcomer, you people are acting in lockstep with no rhyme or reason. I don't understand, and I don't expect someone who is also new to the scene to understand. So I'm asking the people I most expect to be able to answer my questions. That would be the people who apparently have it all figured out.

Can you please jump off Marv's lap if you're not going to help me? Thanks.

True.
I am just wondering why you are so focussed on marv and ignored the person saying the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you claimed only moments later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 14:31 GMT
#1499
lol I read MZ filter. Pretty sure he is mafia. Good stuff.
Last game he kept repeating Rels was town (he wasn't) and that we should lynch decundou, and then after he lynched decundou and he flipped town. He was mad at HF and I for not being around while we were voting mafia Rels.

This is not the same MZ.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 14:34 GMT
#1502
On September 01 2022 03:02 Grackaroni wrote:
\Day One Vote Count

Deconduo (5): Jockmcplop, Alakaslam, Jockmcplop, Meapak_Ziphh, Tubesock, Rels
Meapak_Ziphh (4): Holyflare, Vivax, CopCake, Alakaslam, Vivax, Deconduo
Rels(3): Koshi, Deconduo, Tubesock, Dandel Ion, Alakaslam, Jockmcplop, Raynpelikoneet
Raynpelikoneet(1): Mattchew
CopCake (1): Rels, Chezinu
Alakaslam (0): Rels
Chezinu(0): Alakaslam
Dandel Ion (0): Jockmcplop
Vivax (0): Jockmcplop, Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam


Not Voting (0):

With 5 votes, Deconduo is lynched!

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes

small lie. HF was also voting for town.
But yeah. Now I remember MZ that game.
Not 100% but I think there is a differencE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 14:37 GMT
#1503
I really don't know who is the mafia on the MZ train. LS then?
Would be close to an unicum that they all vote together.
Especially if MZ is town. That really is the sickest thing then.

If MZ is town. Who is mafia. marv? Really? Can't be. Can't. rayn? Pffffffff. Again rayn? No. LS? I guess then. Poor LS.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 14:38 GMT
#1504
MZ, Slam and Chezinu. Would be funny.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 14:41 GMT
#1506
On May 25 2023 23:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 23:38 Koshi wrote:
MZ, Slam and Chezinu. Would be funny.

More likely MZ Slam Onegu.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Onegu voted off wagon. I didn't even see that.

Fuck. So if he is mafia they didn't even vote together and there is no mafia on the MZ train.


awwwww
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 14:46 GMT
#1509
On May 25 2023 23:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 23:41 Koshi wrote:
Fuck. So if he is mafia they didn't even vote together and there is no mafia on the MZ train.

Yeah townies do all kind of stupid shit all the time, just look at the last game vote count, Koshi town leader has good reads anmd what the fuck townies do? They develop not one but TWO shit wagons in the last hours and mafia!rayn is happily sitting with angry Koshi on his scumbuddy

tbh that was less bad than this.
How this happened is a mystery to me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 14:46 GMT
#1510
On May 25 2023 23:45 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Couldnt even lynch Rels D2 lol.

Yeah but they still did D3 after Koshi and DI got NK so there is that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 14:54 GMT
#1512
On May 25 2023 23:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2023 23:46 Koshi wrote:
On May 25 2023 23:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On May 25 2023 23:41 Koshi wrote:
Fuck. So if he is mafia they didn't even vote together and there is no mafia on the MZ train.

Yeah townies do all kind of stupid shit all the time, just look at the last game vote count, Koshi town leader has good reads anmd what the fuck townies do? They develop not one but TWO shit wagons in the last hours and mafia!rayn is happily sitting with angry Koshi on his scumbuddy

tbh that was less bad than this.
How this happened is a mystery to me.

I have no idea. Is Darthpunk semi blaming me(????) for his vote?

Yup it is extremely special.
You opened the gate bro.
You let it happen.

I don't know how you will sleep tonight knowing you killed Vivax.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 25 2023 15:11 GMT
#1520
On May 26 2023 00:03 marvellosity wrote:
Rayn or Koshi, can you remind me your reasoning why MZ/VE isn’t a likely team?

For me it was because MZ talked to him and his attacks/replies went from soft to hard.

But now that I reread it, MZ then brushed it off saying VE wasn't a high priority and put him as null in his next list post.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
May 26 2023 06:53 GMT
#1609
GG. Was fun.
GL all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 05 2023 06:05 GMT
#3289
Gg all. Slam mafia 0.0
What a game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
June 06 2023 11:04 GMT
#3303
Organize 1 game every 3-6 months?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 523
ZZZero.O 140
Hyun 103
Dota 2
qojqva2280
monkeys_forever227
League of Legends
Doublelift3496
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu550
Other Games
summit1g11548
FrodaN1486
KnowMe283
JimRising 245
Livibee187
ViBE16
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• Adnapsc2 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra748
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur608
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 58m
Patches Events
16h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 58m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.