• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8998 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 26 2022 02:25 GMT
#48
/in
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-26 13:43:37
July 26 2022 13:43 GMT
#51
On July 26 2022 15:27 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2022 11:25 Rels wrote:
/in

(If we get a full lobby I'll happily host.)

I believe!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 27 2022 16:07 GMT
#54
On July 28 2022 00:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Yolo
/in

That's the spirit!
Late happy birthday too
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 28 2022 18:56 GMT
#91
/confirm
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2022 18:21 GMT
#110
On August 30 2022 03:20 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

Not you?

lol
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2022 18:28 GMT
#115
On August 30 2022 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

lol?

did you skip HF post on purpose?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2022 18:32 GMT
#120
On August 30 2022 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb

This shoud actually read "this game" at the start, phoneposting is phoneposting

context?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2022 18:33 GMT
#121
On August 30 2022 03:31 CopCake wrote:
Hi Rels, long time no see :D

hey hey!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2022 18:36 GMT
#123
On August 30 2022 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:28 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

lol?

did you skip HF post on purpose?

Which post and whatsm i supposed to do eith it?

Was wondering why you didn't address this post:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?

But responded to the very next one:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

But then you posted your clarification at the same time I posted my question
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2022 18:40 GMT
#126
On August 30 2022 03:38 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:32 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:28 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb

This shoud actually read "this game" at the start, phoneposting is phoneposting

context?


Reads like a roleclaim to me.


how?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2022 18:41 GMT
#127
On August 30 2022 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'll get back to you Rels when i get home in an hour.
Happy youre playing and not afking though ^^

haha yeah I'm hyped to be playing after years of abstinence :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2022 18:47 GMT
#133
On August 30 2022 03:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:36 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:28 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

lol?

did you skip HF post on purpose?

Which post and whatsm i supposed to do eith it?

Was wondering why you didn't address this post:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?

But responded to the very next one:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

But then you posted your clarification at the same time I posted my question


Am I wrong or was his clarification to do with a totally different post, not the 'lol?' or hf's post?
Confused.

He didn't reply to HF post directly but addressed the question (at least a little bit, we'll apparently get the full context of the Vivax trap later)
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2022 18:51 GMT
#136
On August 30 2022 03:42 Jockmcplop wrote:
^^meh
Thinking about it, probably any town would be happy at that, so ignore what i said.

what motivation (or motive? Sorry about broken English :p) pushed you to role probe though?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 29 2022 18:56 GMT
#140
On August 30 2022 03:48 deconduo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:41 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I'll get back to you Rels when i get home in an hour.
Happy youre playing and not afking though ^^

haha yeah I'm hyped to be playing after years of abstinence :p


Same. Last game I played was Crossfire Mafia back in 2015

apparently I'm on the player list, but I don't think I have any memory of it :p
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2022 23:24 GMT
#497
Hey, finally some free time! Sorry for the AFK, I didn't feel like playing last evening ... then was busy all day today. Gonna catch up now
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2022 23:33 GMT
#498
On August 30 2022 04:23 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 04:22 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote:
Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia

The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?


Don't remember, its been years

Fair enough.

On August 30 2022 04:17 deconduo wrote:
My old rule was always vote Palmar day 1

Oh its ok the rule is vote palmar day 1 or if he's not there vote holyflare.

On August 30 2022 04:17 Holyflare wrote:
Wait where did Rayn clarify his post? I don't think the typo changes the question lol.

His post makes sense after the clarification. It didn't before, I assume that why you posted 'what?'.


Why does saying this game has a rber that doesn't rb make any sense? Can't find anything about it in the OP.

I think he's saying that he's ok with it if it happens.

?? That's not what he said at all though?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2022 23:41 GMT
#501
On August 31 2022 08:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 08:33 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:23 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:22 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote:
Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia

The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?


Don't remember, its been years

Fair enough.

On August 30 2022 04:17 deconduo wrote:
My old rule was always vote Palmar day 1

Oh its ok the rule is vote palmar day 1 or if he's not there vote holyflare.

On August 30 2022 04:17 Holyflare wrote:
Wait where did Rayn clarify his post? I don't think the typo changes the question lol.

His post makes sense after the clarification. It didn't before, I assume that why you posted 'what?'.


Why does saying this game has a rber that doesn't rb make any sense? Can't find anything about it in the OP.

I think he's saying that he's ok with it if it happens.

?? That's not what he said at all though?

That's exactly what i was saying though.

No? you said it was a "Vivax probe" post:
On August 30 2022 03:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 03:24 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


Are you talking of a past game or?

Yeah, well i was prodding Vivax but since i mistyped the post already went to waste.

Then I just read your big post where you elaborated further, but that was after Jock's post
If I was to explain your reasonning to HF, it would be "it was a trap", not "would be good if the mafia RB didn't RB"
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 30 2022 23:48 GMT
#504
On August 31 2022 08:40 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 08:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay. What in your opinion Jock did, or how he reacted to that (deconduo's list post)?


In a vacuum Jock did nitpick the list.

Why I'm not shading Jock for it is fairly simple. He's mentioned several times that he wished people would take their tongue out of their cheek. That day 1 is mostly only good for tone reads and chains of logic hurt his brain. He also basically responded to every single post in the game. He wants the game to be more science and logic based but knows and is being frustrated that it just isn't on day 1. He's lowkey frustrated that it's super hard to figure out day 1. So, I overall townread him for that effort. He's not complaining like a typical scum would, he's trying. So yeah he can nitpick away as I think the motivation is more town based. That being said, if later in the game he falls off then this was an act.

MZ on the other hand looks more like he was looking for stuff to find. Which we all do. I so far have disagreed with about everything that I can think of he's said.

looking forward to the rest of his posts, but from where I am (page 9), he doesn't look good (Jock, I mean)
yeah posting a lot, but without a drive to solve the game: posting about blues without a good reason, being happy with rayn's clarification but later showing he didn't understand it, and I just read the Dandel / Jock "fight" and it was so weird, like Jock didn't know how to handle Dandel, and it made think it was as if Jock knew he should have an easy reason to scumread Dandel, but didn't know how to formulate it without being too pushy ...
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 00:02 GMT
#515
On August 31 2022 08:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 08:41 Rels wrote:
On August 31 2022 08:38 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 31 2022 08:33 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:23 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:22 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:21 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:16 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:15 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 04:12 deconduo wrote:
Anyone who's posts I like always turns out to be mafia

The question is, if you've noticed this pattern before, didn't you just vote for the people whose posts you liked?
How did it go?


Don't remember, its been years

Fair enough.

On August 30 2022 04:17 deconduo wrote:
My old rule was always vote Palmar day 1

Oh its ok the rule is vote palmar day 1 or if he's not there vote holyflare.

On August 30 2022 04:17 Holyflare wrote:
Wait where did Rayn clarify his post? I don't think the typo changes the question lol.

His post makes sense after the clarification. It didn't before, I assume that why you posted 'what?'.


Why does saying this game has a rber that doesn't rb make any sense? Can't find anything about it in the OP.

I think he's saying that he's ok with it if it happens.

?? That's not what he said at all though?

That's exactly what i was saying though.

No? you said it was a "Vivax probe" post:
On August 30 2022 03:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:24 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


Are you talking of a past game or?

Yeah, well i was prodding Vivax but since i mistyped the post already went to waste.

Then I just read your big post where you elaborated further, but that was after Jock's post
If I was to explain your reasonning to HF, it would be "it was a trap", not "would be good if the mafia RB didn't RB"

I don't really think you're getting where i am at for this, but i am right and you are wrong if you think Jock is mafia for this.

So please read further.

Sure we can talk about it when I'm caught up, but you could also explain now? Don't see how it depends on later posts?
On August 31 2022 08:51 raynpelikoneet wrote:
How about you read the rest of the game and then get back to us Rels?

"us"? Why are you so butthurt though?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
August 31 2022 00:27 GMT
#521
On August 30 2022 19:06 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 18:30 Koshi wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:20 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?


Are you saying you are not town?


On August 30 2022 03:24 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


Are you talking of a past game or?


On August 30 2022 05:17 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:47 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:36 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:28 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
[quote]
lol?

did you skip HF post on purpose?

Which post and whatsm i supposed to do eith it?

Was wondering why you didn't address this post:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?

But responded to the very next one:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

But then you posted your clarification at the same time I posted my question


Am I wrong or was his clarification to do with a totally different post, not the 'lol?' or hf's post?
Confused.

He didn't reply to HF post directly but addressed the question (at least a little bit, we'll apparently get the full context of the Vivax trap later)

So yeah, "this game i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb" is a reference to the last game where i was mafia with vivax and he rb'd trfel who we knew was jailer, just to realize after night phase that even though trfel got roleblocked he could still jail me (apparently "before getting roleblocked" roflmao) and our night kill didn't go through. It actually sparked a stupidly idiotic post game discussion where some people actually considered that is not bs hosting.

Anyways it was originally a prod towards Vivax since not once or twice have i figured out his alignment based on some random looking comment which he should be actually responding to (at least jokingly if not otherwise), and here also feeling the same way in case he is also town. He's known to pay way less attention to the game as mafia than as town, especially early on in the game. But yeah i typoed and it is what it is now, useless.

I don't really think i should have any response about HF's posts because my post is not directed to him (same as Jock a bit later). I don't remember if i actually talked about the incident later with HF in discord but anyways he's gonna claim he doesn't remember it or doesn't genuinely remember it (in case we did talk about it) and there is no way to confirm that so there really is nothing for me to respond.
_____

I liked Jock's eagerness in the beginning, although now i don't really know what he's trying to do especially with deconduo, after deconduo's first couple of posts i don't think there is anything could be alignment indicative, yet for some reason Jock's pushing that forward, it seems quite useless to me. I was about to say i think he's town earlier, but i will take that back.

deconduo's a bit... idk. I don't think his response to HF's "im town" is alignment indicative necessarily, just very... stupid? However i really don't get this:
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

What incentive would you EVER have to NOT claim town as town in your mind deconduo?


Do you happen to know who were in that game?
Maybe I was in there and I totally forgot x_x
I only remember you were very frustrated

Asking random questions is classic struggling mafia behavior searching a way to engage the thread. The first 2 are fine and could be seen as playful, but the last quote holds an entire conversation and I feel copcake her post is disconnected from the chain. It breaks the pressure, doesn't add value, feels off. This post pinged me initially.

--


On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?


On August 30 2022 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:35 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:17 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:47 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:36 Rels wrote:
[quote]
Was wondering why you didn't address this post:
[quote]
But responded to the very next one:
[quote]
But then you posted your clarification at the same time I posted my question


Am I wrong or was his clarification to do with a totally different post, not the 'lol?' or hf's post?
Confused.

He didn't reply to HF post directly but addressed the question (at least a little bit, we'll apparently get the full context of the Vivax trap later)

So yeah, "this game i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb" is a reference to the last game where i was mafia with vivax and he rb'd trfel who we knew was jailer, just to realize after night phase that even though trfel got roleblocked he could still jail me (apparently "before getting roleblocked" roflmao) and our night kill didn't go through. It actually sparked a stupidly idiotic post game discussion where some people actually considered that is not bs hosting.

Anyways it was originally a prod towards Vivax since not once or twice have i figured out his alignment based on some random looking comment which he should be actually responding to (at least jokingly if not otherwise), and here also feeling the same way in case he is also town. He's known to pay way less attention to the game as mafia than as town, especially early on in the game. But yeah i typoed and it is what it is now, useless.

I don't really think i should have any response about HF's posts because my post is not directed to him (same as Jock a bit later). I don't remember if i actually talked about the incident later with HF in discord but anyways he's gonna claim he doesn't remember it or doesn't genuinely remember it (in case we did talk about it) and there is no way to confirm that so there really is nothing for me to respond.
_____

I liked Jock's eagerness in the beginning, although now i don't really know what he's trying to do especially with deconduo, after deconduo's first couple of posts i don't think there is anything could be alignment indicative, yet for some reason Jock's pushing that forward, it seems quite useless to me. I was about to say i think he's town earlier, but i will take that back.

deconduo's a bit... idk. I don't think his response to HF's "im town" is alignment indicative necessarily, just very... stupid? However i really don't get this:
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

What incentive would you EVER have to NOT claim town as town in your mind deconduo?


Do you happen to know who were in that game?
Maybe I was in there and I totally forgot x_x
I only remember you were very frustrated

This game: https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia
This player list:
1. Alakaslam
2. ShoCkeyy
4. Jockmcplop
3. Grackaroni
5. Tictock
6. Raynpelikoneet
7. Fecalfeast
8. Vivax
9. Hapahauli
10. Trfel


Ok, now it makes sense HF's reaction. I assumed he was also in that game.

Why did you assume HF was in the game if you didn't know what game it is, and why was your reaction different to HF than to Jock when both of them basically said the same thing about my post at first?



On August 30 2022 05:44 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:35 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:17 CopCake wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:47 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
[quote]

Am I wrong or was his clarification to do with a totally different post, not the 'lol?' or hf's post?
Confused.

He didn't reply to HF post directly but addressed the question (at least a little bit, we'll apparently get the full context of the Vivax trap later)

So yeah, "this game i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb" is a reference to the last game where i was mafia with vivax and he rb'd trfel who we knew was jailer, just to realize after night phase that even though trfel got roleblocked he could still jail me (apparently "before getting roleblocked" roflmao) and our night kill didn't go through. It actually sparked a stupidly idiotic post game discussion where some people actually considered that is not bs hosting.

Anyways it was originally a prod towards Vivax since not once or twice have i figured out his alignment based on some random looking comment which he should be actually responding to (at least jokingly if not otherwise), and here also feeling the same way in case he is also town. He's known to pay way less attention to the game as mafia than as town, especially early on in the game. But yeah i typoed and it is what it is now, useless.

I don't really think i should have any response about HF's posts because my post is not directed to him (same as Jock a bit later). I don't remember if i actually talked about the incident later with HF in discord but anyways he's gonna claim he doesn't remember it or doesn't genuinely remember it (in case we did talk about it) and there is no way to confirm that so there really is nothing for me to respond.
_____

I liked Jock's eagerness in the beginning, although now i don't really know what he's trying to do especially with deconduo, after deconduo's first couple of posts i don't think there is anything could be alignment indicative, yet for some reason Jock's pushing that forward, it seems quite useless to me. I was about to say i think he's town earlier, but i will take that back.

deconduo's a bit... idk. I don't think his response to HF's "im town" is alignment indicative necessarily, just very... stupid? However i really don't get this:
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

What incentive would you EVER have to NOT claim town as town in your mind deconduo?


Do you happen to know who were in that game?
Maybe I was in there and I totally forgot x_x
I only remember you were very frustrated

This game: https://tl.net/forum/mafia/565699-a-mostly-normal-game-of-mafia
This player list:
1. Alakaslam
2. ShoCkeyy
4. Jockmcplop
3. Grackaroni
5. Tictock
6. Raynpelikoneet
7. Fecalfeast
8. Vivax
9. Hapahauli
10. Trfel


Ok, now it makes sense HF's reaction. I assumed he was also in that game.

Why did you assume HF was in the game if you didn't know what game it is, and why was your reaction different to HF than to Jock when both of them basically said the same thing about my post at first?


I knew there was a game because you complained D:< a lot.
I assumed HF was in there for some reason, probably because he is one of the most active players.
And HF is/was pulling more of that string, Jock just said "I didn't get it either" and took your smartphone excuse while HF didn't.


Above 3 quotes show
1) HF post
2) rayn pressure on CC
3) CC answer to rain on said pressure.


Here I feel rayn tried to pressure CC on her "Ok, now it makes sense HF's reaction. I assumed he was also in that game." which implied that she asked the question to figure out the motive behind the HF post (aka scumhunting). Rayns pressure resulted in CC backtracking with "I assumed HF was in there for some reason, probably because he is one of the most active players." which again shows (ambiguous) she asked questions that are disconnected from actual scumhunting, while pretending she asks the questions because they are relevant to scumhunting.


So Copcape



I wasn't "backtracking", it was an honest "I assumed"

D:<

If HF was in that game, I would have tunneled him inmediatly but he wasn't so I have no reason.


Why?
Because mafia!HF should have remembered a game from 2020 based on rayn's cryptic post?
1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 631
Railgan 64
MindelVK 31
Codebar 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68754
Calm 11100
Bisu 2391
FanTaSy 1167
Stork 743
soO 437
Rush 397
firebathero 211
Snow 176
Last 152
[ Show more ]
Sharp 109
Mind 96
Light 95
hero 80
Pusan 71
Free 48
ToSsGirL 44
Trap 41
Sexy 35
Mong 32
Hm[arnc] 32
Bale 29
Aegong 20
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
zelot 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Rock 9
Shine 9
IntoTheRainbow 7
Terrorterran 7
scan(afreeca) 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
Gorgc6811
Dendi1087
Counter-Strike
fl0m3136
byalli816
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns31693
singsing2435
B2W.Neo575
Liquid`RaSZi570
Pyrionflax243
Beastyqt239
Happy182
Hui .122
Mlord120
Khaldor26
Chillindude17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV233
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• Response 7
• Dystopia_ 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV526
League of Legends
• Jankos3080
• Nemesis2897
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1362
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 41m
OSC
9h 41m
Replay Cast
9h 41m
OSC
22h 41m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.