• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:21
CEST 04:21
KST 11:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8775 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 158 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 11:52 GMT
#1081
On September 02 2022 15:46 Jockmcplop wrote:
ok hi guys.
i took a day off cos i was frustrated so i went and sat in the park all day.
it was nice.
i'll spend this morning reading because i have to type one handed and it takes too long.
then this afternoon i will tell you all why vivax is still mafia.
probably.


Hi Dandel
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
September 02 2022 11:55 GMT
#1082
On September 02 2022 20:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 15:46 Jockmcplop wrote:
ok hi guys.
i took a day off cos i was frustrated so i went and sat in the park all day.
it was nice.
i'll spend this morning reading because i have to type one handed and it takes too long.
then this afternoon i will tell you all why vivax is still mafia.
probably.


Hi Dandel

Hi rels.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
September 02 2022 11:55 GMT
#1083
not quite me I'm untiltable
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 11:58 GMT
#1084
On September 02 2022 15:00 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 11:28 Rels wrote:
On September 02 2022 09:47 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2022 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wait why is Rels town in your opinion now?


Game was kinda dead, he brought life to it.

The amount of scummy LHF pushing for his wagon is above critical mass enough that I think mafia are just pushing there because it's a free place to hide currently.

The voracity of people gunning for him doesn't equate to how people have been pushing him. I made some posts, Dandel made a case, Jock kind of interacted with it yet it's not those 3 names that are really clamouring for his head currently, it's just a weird vague consensus where these other people don't really explain why they want to vote rels.


What does LHF mean?

Low Hanging Fruit

Or, easy mislynch targets


A few easy mislynch targets a day keeps the doctor away
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
September 02 2022 12:01 GMT
#1085
On September 02 2022 20:58 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 15:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 02 2022 11:28 Rels wrote:
On September 02 2022 09:47 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2022 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wait why is Rels town in your opinion now?


Game was kinda dead, he brought life to it.

The amount of scummy LHF pushing for his wagon is above critical mass enough that I think mafia are just pushing there because it's a free place to hide currently.

The voracity of people gunning for him doesn't equate to how people have been pushing him. I made some posts, Dandel made a case, Jock kind of interacted with it yet it's not those 3 names that are really clamouring for his head currently, it's just a weird vague consensus where these other people don't really explain why they want to vote rels.


What does LHF mean?

Low Hanging Fruit

Or, easy mislynch targets


A few easy mislynch targets a day keeps the doctor away


Why do you think rels voted you when you agreed on 2/3 scumreads?
Why did you then change your other scumread to agree with rels' 3rd?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 12:04 GMT
#1086
On September 02 2022 21:01 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 20:58 Vivax wrote:
On September 02 2022 15:00 Alakaslam wrote:
On September 02 2022 11:28 Rels wrote:
On September 02 2022 09:47 Holyflare wrote:
On September 02 2022 07:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Wait why is Rels town in your opinion now?


Game was kinda dead, he brought life to it.

The amount of scummy LHF pushing for his wagon is above critical mass enough that I think mafia are just pushing there because it's a free place to hide currently.

The voracity of people gunning for him doesn't equate to how people have been pushing him. I made some posts, Dandel made a case, Jock kind of interacted with it yet it's not those 3 names that are really clamouring for his head currently, it's just a weird vague consensus where these other people don't really explain why they want to vote rels.


What does LHF mean?

Low Hanging Fruit

Or, easy mislynch targets


A few easy mislynch targets a day keeps the doctor away


Why do you think rels voted you when you agreed on 2/3 scumreads?
Why did you then change your other scumread to agree with rels' 3rd?


Rels can do what he wants I don't think he's scum.
I didn't change my scumread to copcake.

You can accuse me of a few things but copying reads is not one of them (and should be no argument anyway)
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
September 02 2022 12:04 GMT
#1087
If I was rels that would have at least made me sit up and pay attention. His only reaction was 'yay vivax is playing now'.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
September 02 2022 12:08 GMT
#1088
I guess I'm not really a scumread of rels any more.
Looks weird though.
Its mostly the way rels vote on you 'to get you playing' instantly disappears the moment you arrive. Its just... is it that shallow a vote?
RIP Meatloaf <3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 12:11 GMT
#1089
Wait a moment, need to contribute.
What's in the fridge, Chez? It looks a bit like mine. Is it a Ganymede space lobster?

[image loading]
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10010 Posts
September 02 2022 12:16 GMT
#1090
On September 01 2022 18:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


loool, how can you ever think this


On September 02 2022 12:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


This is town
Because it's correct
I've gotten soft tbh, but I already mentioned it earlier, it was just hard to get


Vivax I'm confused by exactly what the second post here means...
RIP Meatloaf <3
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 12:22 GMT
#1091
On September 02 2022 21:16 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 18:52 Vivax wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


loool, how can you ever think this


Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 12:32 Vivax wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


This is town
Because it's correct
I've gotten soft tbh, but I already mentioned it earlier, it was just hard to get


Vivax I'm confused by exactly what the second post here means...


It means Dandel got free pass'd
I've had suspicions but I chose to turn a blind eye because I like his posts
It's a sunny day today against the previsions of a week of shit weather, occasionally clouded by BHs banhammer
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 12:43 GMT
#1092
On September 02 2022 21:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 21:16 Jockmcplop wrote:
On September 01 2022 18:52 Vivax wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


loool, how can you ever think this


On September 02 2022 12:32 Vivax wrote:
On September 01 2022 03:56 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I also need to look at Dandel, I wanna compare him and Vivax because in my head right now they're playing fairly similarly.


This is town
Because it's correct
I've gotten soft tbh, but I already mentioned it earlier, it was just hard to get


Vivax I'm confused by exactly what the second post here means...


It means Dandel got free pass'd
I've had suspicions but I chose to turn a blind eye because I like his posts
It's a sunny day today against the previsions of a week of shit weather, occasionally clouded by BHs banhammer


Even google is threatening me with hammers now

[image loading]
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 02 2022 13:05 GMT
#1093
On September 02 2022 21:11 Vivax wrote:
Wait a moment, need to contribute.
What's in the fridge, Chez? It looks a bit like mine. Is it a Ganymede space lobster?

[image loading]

It was a letter. One of my fans sent me a painting.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 02 2022 13:06 GMT
#1094
Oh yeah, I never told you guys, but people in Real Life found Lucca Gallo videos funny, so I was making some of them for two audiences.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 13:12 GMT
#1095
On September 02 2022 22:06 Chezinu wrote:
Oh yeah, I never told you guys, but people in Real Life found Lucca Gallo videos funny, so I was making some of them for two audiences.

Are you saying we are not real life people??
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 13:14 GMT
#1096
I can confirm Cake, Rels and Slam as real life people so you are lying dear Chezinu!!!
table for two on a tv tray
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 02 2022 13:20 GMT
#1097
The contents that was in the box:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
September 02 2022 13:21 GMT
#1098
On September 02 2022 22:12 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 22:06 Chezinu wrote:
Oh yeah, I never told you guys, but people in Real Life found Lucca Gallo videos funny, so I was making some of them for two audiences.

Are you saying we are not real life people??


For Rels
lol, clueless in The Prism!
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
September 02 2022 13:26 GMT
#1099
Do you think the people who are trying to steal Lucca Gallo Ricci's painting and make him a potato are real life people or possibly unreal life zombies?
table for two on a tv tray
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
September 02 2022 13:35 GMT
#1100
Game's turned weird, and it wasn't me
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 175
NeuroSwarm 168
FoxeR 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1676
Leta 851
Bale 87
League of Legends
Doublelift4613
Other Games
summit1g8107
JimRising 537
ViBE169
WinterStarcraft39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
BasetradeTV173
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• davetesta15
• Light_VIP 13
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1170
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 39m
Patches Events
12h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 39m
OSC
20h 39m
OSC
1d 9h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.