• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War655.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12171 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 07:07 GMT
#617
On August 31 2022 10:34 Rels wrote:
I have this post saved on a tab by Slam, that I thought was very scummy:
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 13:35 Alakaslam wrote:
On August 30 2022 05:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:47 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:41 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:36 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:28 Rels wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
[quote]

Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

lol?

did you skip HF post on purpose?

Which post and whatsm i supposed to do eith it?

Was wondering why you didn't address this post:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Alright. This i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb


What?

But responded to the very next one:
On August 30 2022 03:14 deconduo wrote:
On August 30 2022 03:12 Holyflare wrote:
I'm town


Awesome we have one confirmed town. Anyone else?

But then you posted your clarification at the same time I posted my question


Am I wrong or was his clarification to do with a totally different post, not the 'lol?' or hf's post?
Confused.

He didn't reply to HF post directly but addressed the question (at least a little bit, we'll apparently get the full context of the Vivax trap later)

So yeah, "this game i am okay with there being mafia rb that doesnt actually rb" is a reference to the last game where i was mafia with vivax and he rb'd trfel who we knew was jailer, just to realize after night phase that even though trfel got roleblocked he could still jail me (apparently "before getting roleblocked" roflmao) and our night kill didn't go through. It actually sparked a stupidly idiotic post game discussion where some people actually considered that is not bs hosting.

Anyways it was originally a prod towards Vivax since not once or twice have i figured out his alignment based on some random looking comment which he should be actually responding to (at least jokingly if not otherwise), and here also feeling the same way in case he is also town. He's known to pay way less attention to the game as mafia than as town, especially early on in the game. But yeah i typoed and it is what it is now, useless.

I don't really think i should have any response about HF's posts because my post is not directed to him (same as Jock a bit later). I don't remember if i actually talked about the incident later with HF in discord but anyways he's gonna claim he doesn't remember it or doesn't genuinely remember it (in case we did talk about it) and there is no way to confirm that so there really is nothing for me to respond.
_____

I liked Jock's eagerness in the beginning, although now i don't really know what he's trying to do especially with deconduo, after deconduo's first couple of posts i don't think there is anything could be alignment indicative, yet for some reason Jock's pushing that forward, it seems quite useless to me. I was about to say i think he's town earlier, but i will take that back.

deconduo's a bit... idk. I don't think his response to HF's "im town" is alignment indicative necessarily, just very... stupid? However i really don't get this:
On August 30 2022 03:30 deconduo wrote:
Nah I haven't claimed town yet, still deciding.

What incentive would you EVER have to NOT claim town as town in your mind deconduo?

Lol until I saw this shit I was gonna SR you by pointing out you were too fucking bitter but then remembered that bitterness is not alignment indicative

It's extremely forced, for a player that I think always posts random stuff without thinking about it. I don't believe he really had the thought process he described.

Slam posts good stuff between the random stuff. He just never draws attention to it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 07:08 GMT
#618
On August 31 2022 10:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 10:49 Jockmcplop wrote:
On August 31 2022 10:46 Rels wrote:
I'm very sorry, also while rereading the exchange I still don't like your posts. I really don't like how it seems that you want to grab an easy win while fearing to be too obvious

You don't have to apologize.

I live in Canada now, I heard I have to now!

Really?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 07:09 GMT
#619
On August 31 2022 11:24 Rels wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote Alakaslam

why the fuck
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 07:11 GMT
#620
On August 31 2022 11:37 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 11:32 Jockmcplop wrote:
Rels why is vivax a good vig target in your opinion, but apparently a bad lynch target as you won't vote for him?

I think his flip will be random given what he has posted. He just hasn't started playing. I also think scum!Vivax is pretty easy to catch when given time, town!Vivax is pretty tryhard when he gets starting. In a way scum!Vivax is not able to replicate in my recollection, or at least not during multiple days.

To be clear, I'll vote for him over a lot of other people if I had to vote right now. But we still have time before deadline, and I would prefer Slam.

What a perfect answer right after you fucking voted slam. Slam is a slamdunk? Since when?

Vig target is Chezinu. Always. Not Vivax who you could actually engage with. Or DI who loves to be engaged with.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 07:21 GMT
#621
Like why would you say this:
On August 31 2022 10:42 Rels wrote:
Reading Slam's filter, nothing else really jumps as scum or town. Makes sense, I have a very hard time reading Slam usually.

HF on your case, I don't think most of it makes Slam scum. The only thing that does in my mind is the post I've talked about, and yeah maybe the other ones in the same paragraph:

Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 00:11 Holyflare wrote:
His further posts don't really lead to any kind of evaluation either. He was going to scum read Rayn but remembered Rayn was just bitter as either alignment, he gets into some weird mechanics argument with Dandel in #263 for a while (and actually in this post hesitates in scum reading Dandel?)

Then he circularly references his original suspicion in #269 saying he has no scum reads and that maybe Rayn is just mafia after all?

It doesn't read like a genuine thought process and I think he was afraid to push too far onto Dandel for fear of repercussions, rather than a genuine intent to solve Dandel's alignment.

They also feel kind of fabricated. Less so than the one I've quoted above but a little bit.

And then say to Jock:
"Vivax/DI are too much of a coinflip to lynch."

When there is Chezinu and Slam in the game.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 07:23 GMT
#622
Lynching/shooting Vivax on D1/N1 is just fucking dumb. We all know the guy is an easy catch later on.

If he is still shitty on N2/D3. Kill him.


Atm he is active enough to leave him alone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 09:42 GMT
#629
Are you getting bussed Vivax? If yes, by how many?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 11:59 GMT
#646
6 people want to vote Vivax off based on what exactly? Role-playing as a trashcan?
So it is a 100% meta vote?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 12:14 GMT
#648
On August 31 2022 20:46 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 12:43 Alakaslam wrote:
##Summon Chezinu is Unizehc the bold and wise

Chapazi Isizapahc


Hey guys! I'm Chezinu!

Hi Chezinu. Leader of the brown.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 12:56 GMT
#671
On August 31 2022 21:44 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 20:59 Koshi wrote:
6 people want to vote Vivax off based on what exactly? Role-playing as a trashcan?
So it is a 100% meta vote?


I‘m a trashcan, I eat trash
This underhanded flattery is so unlike you

It's not me. It's them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 14:53 GMT
#719
On August 31 2022 01:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 00:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Idunno if you got my post correctly HF. I was saying i dont think what Koshi says (and apparently you now) makes MZ mafia because last time he was lynche for making reads the exact same way as you described and he was towwn.


Oh, I know what you said don't worry. I think it's a townie way to shut down a potential future wagon on Koshi.

Doesn't mean anything for MZ or Koshi's points on MZ though (although it kinda implies you think Koshi's points are weird or have no merit which I disagree with).

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 14:54 GMT
#720
On August 31 2022 01:02 Holyflare wrote:
Oh wait you mean it's supposed to imply MZ was townie last time and not that Koshi being weird makes Koshi townie???


On August 31 2022 01:03 Holyflare wrote:
Ah, yeah, seems I misread. I retract my townie points on you then :D

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 17:54 GMT
#859
Ok. 6 more mins but on page 37. Quick update?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 17:57 GMT
#869
On September 01 2022 02:55 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:54 Koshi wrote:
Ok. 6 more mins but on page 37. Quick update?

Rels is not mafia, MZ is not mafia, Deconduo is probably not mafia, I will bet Mattchew is

Highky doubtful
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 17:58 GMT
#872
On September 01 2022 02:56 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2022 02:54 Koshi wrote:
Ok. 6 more mins but on page 37. Quick update?

MZ is leading the vote but we're trying to get it switched to decon.
Overall rels made some posts that looked a bit townie, but equally could be mafia trying to save themselves by posting legacy type stuff.

Hmm. If still in doubt I stay on Rels. I like my own case and DI his case.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:18 GMT
#889
On September 01 2022 03:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
-_- a townies first job is to find scum and second job is to establish their own innocence. I can't really feel bad about that lynch.

What's most frustrating is that I still think rels is town so that lynch was green V green v green.

Funny. You lynched town and were the second wagon yourself. I wonder if this is a slip.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:19 GMT
#890
Anyway. I am glad slam got his target lynched. Doesnt happen a lot I think.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:21 GMT
#892
Anyway. I start reading from 37 after nks.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:23 GMT
#894
If some1 can shoot Chez that woyld be great.
If you want to be brave shoot Rels. He was leading wagon till 5 people moved to deco.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
August 31 2022 18:28 GMT
#897
Red: Rels Matt CC
Replacement: Mz if CC is not
Chezinu vig
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O138
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11149
Artosis 442
White-Ra 192
ZZZero.O 138
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4422
Other Games
summit1g8216
FrodaN2611
Liquid`RaSZi2001
C9.Mang0358
ToD269
Livibee197
Pyrionflax117
Maynarde64
Mew2King54
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1104
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings0
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 135
• musti20045 35
• HeavenSC 32
• Sammyuel 28
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1469
• Shiphtur643
• Scarra497
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
Replay Cast
13m
OSC
13h 13m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.