• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:06
CEST 01:06
KST 08:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13160 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 16:00 GMT
#380
On August 31 2022 00:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Idunno if you got my post correctly HF. I was saying i dont think what Koshi says (and apparently you now) makes MZ mafia because last time he was lynche for making reads the exact same way as you described and he was towwn.


Oh, I know what you said don't worry. I think it's a townie way to shut down a potential future wagon on Koshi.

Doesn't mean anything for MZ or Koshi's points on MZ though (although it kinda implies you think Koshi's points are weird or have no merit which I disagree with).
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 16:02 GMT
#381
Oh wait you mean it's supposed to imply MZ was townie last time and not that Koshi being weird makes Koshi townie???
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 16:03 GMT
#382
Ah, yeah, seems I misread. I retract my townie points on you then :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 16:09 GMT
#384
On August 31 2022 01:07 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 00:59 Holyflare wrote:
On August 31 2022 00:56 Vivax wrote:
On August 31 2022 00:36 Chezinu wrote:
On August 31 2022 00:26 Vivax wrote:
On August 30 2022 12:43 Chezinu wrote:
It looks like Grackaroni has vanished. Can anyone see the cruiseship? It appears the canoe is here... *eyes open outward* His body mustn't be far. Smells like the stinch left by fecal in the cave.


owie, who's gonna host now

Well, want an extended tour of the island? I've been here for quite some time.


Intriguing, my inner workings sometimes require me to be unhappy and feel good about it
I'm a curious fella tho


Do something yo


Like what? I'm voting mafia am I not
Also eating, then visiting two friends, sometimes I accidentally manipulate realities or something

Even if MZ had a green PM, your eyes will tell you it was red alakablam


Do some vivax town things I dunno
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 16:09 GMT
#385
Appealing to me by saying you're voting someone I think is mafia is not helping that cause though
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 17:10 GMT
#395
On August 31 2022 01:47 Jockmcplop wrote:


No comment on the Slam read?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 17:10 GMT
#396
On August 31 2022 01:32 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Also I still don't like decon but multiple people are convinced he's "playful town." I'll have to compare between him and cop and figure out who I dislike more.


Why? Can't you push both or get to the bottom of why people are at odds with your own read?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 21:21 GMT
#459
I just get the feeling that MZ has called Cop mafia and now everything Cop does is conf biased as them being mafia. I'm pretty sure when he pointed out the "here are the fluff posts I was talking about" he included things after the post where he mentioned it.

I also still get the feeling it's a deep bus lol because his read on dec (while not really making much sense and actually is just a huge hedge) is a lot more nuanced and fluent comparatively.

Matt looks great, I agree that Tube's post is a big shrug. It's a lot of half hearted words that seem more convincing in tone than the words that are written on the page. The rayn read (Matt's read) is kind of a stretch IMO, at least the activity bit. Activity reads are mediocre and I don't think it's in any way indicative that Rayn's enthusiasm/participation has dropped because I think he'd be keen as mafia to contribute and appear active just as much as he would be as town.

Now that I know what Rayn actually meant with his post and he wasn't defending Koshi, it did trend slightly down and I think I agree with the rest of Matt's points (a lot of names thrown out etc).

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 21:36 GMT
#463
On August 31 2022 06:28 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2022 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
I just get the feeling that MZ has called Cop mafia and now everything Cop does is conf biased as them being mafia. I'm pretty sure when he pointed out the "here are the fluff posts I was talking about" he included things after the post where he mentioned it.

I also still get the feeling it's a deep bus lol because his read on dec (while not really making much sense and actually is just a huge hedge) is a lot more nuanced and fluent comparatively.

this is kinda what i meant when i said mz has nailed down his read on cc. im having a hard time distinguishing how it would be a mafia tell to have this kind of bias though because all of the updated reads feel real (like someone in the dark scum hunting) even if they are potentially confirmation bias'd


I don't think he seems like he's in the dark is what I'm saying. It's gone from Cop is mafia for fluff posting and transitioned to now every single post Cop has posted has mafia agenda, there's nothing that makes him think otherwise or gives a second thought, that's why it seems just like a bus.

Compare this to his Dec read, someone I think is town, and his thoughts become transparently weaker in comparison. Suddenly, not every post from Dec is mafia agenda, there's some that he points to that make him think otherwise. The thing is, I don't find what he says influences his thought process about Dec believable. It would be one thing if I just simply disagreed with the alignment he attributed to Dec and the reasons he gave made sense but... he just leaves it as an open ended hedge, says he has unanswered points about Dec and kinda doesn't even resolve to conclude anything about him. I also don't see where Dec has the dichotomy of thought MZ is saying he does. Dec doesn't say that people shading MZ are weird and also that MZ looks a bit scummy, I can see that as a misreading of Dec's post but there's only so many "misreadings" that I can take before it's just someone trying to nitpick things as mafia and IMO I think he may have crossed that boundary.

Open to MZ being town for sure, it'd be pretty dope, but it'd take some convincing and maybe proper conversation about his Dec read to get there.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 22:28 GMT
#480
Oh, I was assuming he was fairly new?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 22:31 GMT
#483
I think this game looks way more like Gaiden than the mafia one lol?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 22:32 GMT
#485
The mafia one just seems like a mechanic heavy game too so hard to really tell what he'd post like as mafia I guess, but it still seems similar to his Gaiden posts.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 30 2022 23:57 GMT
#510
How's life Mattchew? Missed ya buddy
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 00:02 GMT
#513
Why would you take a modkill because someone read your posts in a conf biased way? You keep dropping idiot OR mafia choices and then taking the path that leads you to think Mattchew is just an idiot. Why float "or mafia" if you don't even believe it yourself?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 00:12 GMT
#519
Can talk about Slam if you want
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 14:56 GMT
#721
On August 31 2022 23:46 Rels wrote:
???? Actually???? That's not rayn is saying AT ALL?
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 22:18 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi top town. I sm not sure if stuff on Cake and MZ makrs them mafia but nevertheless its legit stuff and townie thought process. Esp on MZ he uses very weird narratives in his scumhunting on what he thinks makes people mafia. Pretty sure he got lynched for it as town last game i played with him.

Rayn is saying "Koshi is justified on his MZ scumread. MZ got scumread for that behavior as town too".
Show nested quote +
On August 30 2022 22:23 Holyflare wrote:
Playing on MU has ruined this website for me lol.

Also, I've grown and adapted as a human being so take this in full faith that I, as a townie, am doing this with the utmost sincerity because I really liked Koshi's MZ points (yes, this parrots what Rayn is saying above). I just think he extrapolated the read a smidge too far to apply it to copcake and then distracted himself.

##Vote MZ

Very same post, HF is totally discarding the info that rayns bought? This doesn't parrot what rayn said, it's the exact opposite??


Why are you saying this like it's some kind of revelation? There was a whole discussion about how I misread Rayn's post. Even if I didn't and that wasn't what he was actually saying, is it some kind of post that leads you to be so confused that you drop everything and suddenly think I'm mafia? Is there a benefit to me wrongly summarising the post directly above mine?

It feels a lot like you're trying to create things out of thin air.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 14:59 GMT
#723
On August 31 2022 23:34 Rels wrote:
lowkey wants to start a HF wagon

On August 31 2022 23:37 Rels wrote:
Slam HF would make sense
HF is making posts just good enough to be townread, not enough for it to be weird to not be NKd
Makes a good case on his teammate, don't really push it. Let the wagons be on other person
When I started to be around I wanted to talk about Slam, then didn't comment when I talked about Slam? I might be wrong about the timing though let's see


This is such a bs transition too. You think my points have merit, you think Slam is kinda scummy. I think you're even voting Slam at this point(?) but you somehow transition to "lowkey" wanting to vote me as an associative before you've even wagoned the person you actually think I'm partnered with and discovering if that's a legit concern???
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 15:01 GMT
#725
I am just not reading the thread properly and coasting by.

Why does that make me an alignment?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 15:08 GMT
#728
I've literally just appeared in the thread lol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
August 31 2022 15:09 GMT
#729
And what's Vivax got to do with anything?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10435
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4250
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde95
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 47
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP10
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra661
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 54m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.