• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:16
CEST 19:16
KST 02:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12477 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2022 21:51 GMT
#2634
Yeah fine vivax just concedes then l
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2022 22:16 GMT
#2648
On September 10 2022 06:59 Mattchew wrote:
There was literally 0 doubt to what i said. I meant that the night dandel died i probably saved you, i have also posted twice my exact saves


Yeah it's fine now I've actually read what you said :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2022 22:18 GMT
#2651
On September 10 2022 07:13 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 10 2022 07:11 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 10 2022 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
Oh just realised they could have actually vigged me lol right. Mattchew saved me twice. Super wp.

Tell me how this is possible?

From what you believed at the time how is this possible?


I believed Mattchew lied about saving you and saved me every single night. So I got saved this cycle and presumably cycle 1/2 when I've assumed they're most likely to use their vig shot.

But he actually saved you so I'm making the assumption still they vigged me one of the nights still.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 09 2022 22:20 GMT
#2655
Yeah so it also ruins my Vivax reasoning but oh well
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2022 13:30 GMT
#2741
Jfc you guys chat so much shit :D
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2022 14:54 GMT
#2743
On September 10 2022 22:55 Vivax wrote:
I just play mafia. Whatever I look like while doing it, I don't care about.


A good philosophy to live by.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2022 18:43 GMT
#2749
You son of a bitch

##vote raynpelikoneet
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 10 2022 18:44 GMT
#2750
On September 10 2022 06:04 Holyflare wrote:
If Vivax is town I vote rayn after.

From Rayn's perspective (as mafia) he knows his shot was on me. Now, the only way that is stopped is if he was JKd or I was JKd or protected.

Mattchew comes out saying he protected Rayn but not whether it was a JK or a doc. We get into a whole fight about me saying something about being roleblocked.

Now, in Rayn's mind, he doesn't assume Mattchew is lying about saving him. He assumes he got JKd so he pre-emptively goes off on me KNOWING his argument must be correct that Mattchew is a jailkeeper. Remember how I said to wait for Mattchew to reveal before going off on it and he didn't?

Yeah, I think that's likely the 2nd scenario that plays out after Vivax tbh. We'll see though.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2022 13:20 GMT
#2769
On September 11 2022 11:33 Alakaslam wrote:
The fact that HF is pushing rayn is the biggest thing implicating HF right now.

I am so wtf on that.

Rayn is basically clear by mechanics, might not be but here is the thing,

If rayn was the scum I would see him doing what HF is doing not the other way around. The scum wants the most townread player dead first, so they can stand among weak ass mislynch target townies. They only need two more, after all. If we mislynch, we only get one more shot.

I would expect scum to vote right away on the toughest ML target possible.


How is he clear by mechanics?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2022 13:21 GMT
#2770
In fact, the reasoning I gave that you said was "pretty damning" has suddenly now become the thing that implicates me as mafia?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2022 13:23 GMT
#2771
On September 11 2022 11:58 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Holyflare

Good ol' scum or bad or lacks faith in people

All equally bad


If you want to play in a way that doesn't interact with arguments and skirts around meaningful interaction about valid points and diminish them to "that's just bad faith" instead of providing why, or delving into Rayn's mindset at the time then that's your prerogative.

Calling you bad for it is mine.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2022 13:25 GMT
#2772
You'll need to explain why mafia rels was scared of mafia Holyflare and why mafia copcake TMId me as town about 3 times though.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2022 14:08 GMT
#2775
On September 11 2022 22:44 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 11 2022 22:23 Holyflare wrote:
On September 11 2022 11:58 Vivax wrote:
##Vote: Holyflare

Good ol' scum or bad or lacks faith in people

All equally bad


If you want to play in a way that doesn't interact with arguments and skirts around meaningful interaction about valid points and diminish them to "that's just bad faith" instead of providing why, or delving into Rayn's mindset at the time then that's your prerogative.

Calling you bad for it is mine.


Right

The question is...Are you even scum? Why should rayn be?
Got to reread Slam and Chez, and wonder why it's not matt who was the NK. That doesn't seem like your signature


Yes, that's the question and that's what I set out to answer.... With reasoning.

Please interact with the reasoning.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2022 14:15 GMT
#2776
In a town Rayn situation:

Mafia NK was saved. Mafia shot is on Rayn. Nobody has any reason to doubt Mattchew saving Rayn. Will investigate responses. First thing that springs into mind is Slam correcting me about Mattchew's posts. Very possible it's slam here.

Mafia NK was Rayn and was blocked OR mafia NK was me and was saved (before Mattchew revealed).

Mafia knows there's a jailkeeper or doctor in the game. Since I claimed blue that was roleblocked, mafia assume that's what happened (although still very likely they just have a rber anyway) and that there is a JKer. Rayn fits this scenario because he spent the whole beginning of the day saying I'm mafia for knowing I was RBd BUT he wouldn't wait for Mattchew to reveal whether he was doctor or JKer to determine whether his case was actually correct. When Mattchew revealed his doctor (important) was on Rayn, instead of backing down completely Rayn STILL believed his case on me had merit. THIS IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF HE KNOWS IT CAN'T HAVE BEEN HIM THAT WAS SAVED BY A DOCTOR. Thus, it's extremely probable Rayn knew a JKer was in play and tried to preempt Mattchew saying he RBed me and fucked up.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2022 15:15 GMT
#2779
Where does it say I don't believe his claim?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2022 15:33 GMT
#2781
With cop and rels on my team and cop as a vig? Yeah, very likely.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2022 15:33 GMT
#2782
Wouldn't make these NKs at all though lol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 11 2022 15:34 GMT
#2783
I probably wouldn't send a kill n1 actually, think I was very likely a protect then. Not worth risk.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 12 2022 03:33 GMT
#2832
##vote Chezinu

For Rels.

Also he outed you.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 12 2022 03:46 GMT
#2841
On August 31 2022 11:55 Rels wrote:
Let's see who's left.

I would vote Vivax over Tube dec and Mattchew too, even though I don't have a strong read on them. Just because they have tried more.

Chez lol. I've never been able to read him.


On September 02 2022 11:52 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2022 11:48 Vivax wrote:
I think Chez and Slam are town

HF, Rayn, Rels, copcake all town

MZ, TS, Jock, Dandel the PoE

Nothing‘s changed from D1

I‘m on Rels for nonsense reasons for the offchance Dandel is scum and it gives him a glimmer of hope

Did I forget anyone?

Welcome back to the game mate
What do you mean, nothing's changed from D1? Maybe you had random lists here and there but I don't remember a single reasoning?
What are your reasons for, like, all of these? :p Especially Chez TBH?



On September 03 2022 12:27 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 03 2022 12:23 Vivax wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:20 Rels wrote:
On September 03 2022 12:15 Vivax wrote:
What the fuck are you even doing with those posts
Thread was decent until someone thought I was in a crisis or something and now you‘re throwing a tantrum

me? Catching up the pages I missed, sorry if it's done badly? Some games I experimented with writing big catch up post but they ended up unreadable I think.
Pretty curious to see what you're talking about with a crisis lol


No it‘s all whining
Make a single point for Tube being town instead?

Tube is scum
Tube / Dandel / one of CC / Mattchew is where I'm at


combined with

On September 03 2022 13:18 Rels wrote:
well, going to sleep. If you all want to make me happy, Dandel being the second wagon instead of me would be a perfect present
Not that Tube is not scum. But Dandel is too, and don't even care to play
Amending my list to Dandel / Tube / one of CC / Mattchew / Chez, who I totally forgot :p





On August 31 2022 23:02 CopCake wrote:
I could change my vote for rels.

But I want to know what people think of my MZ case?

I put effort and boom, ignored in the sand.

I also wonder why chezinu voted me.


And from now on I should call Jock as Detective J.


???? self aware partner vote

On September 01 2022 15:14 CopCake wrote:
I feel betrayed by chezinu


On September 03 2022 22:58 CopCake wrote:
Btw HF if you want my wisdom, I think Tubestock change feels more of a “player who is not 100%” sure of his reads, with the chaotic thread, seeing people talking fast and no one believing mz or rels so he just believed the rest of the town and hoped for the best. I have seen this before in games, I have been in that position, not specific eith tube. It is overwhelming.

So yeah, this feels more like town than mafia to me.

But like I said, who wants to lynch rels or mz?

Someone?

Nope.

And I had been to busy to actually put that much effort, when I was writting my case I got tired of copy pasting posts. Add the “no one pays attention” to that and it feels quite… I should care for other things.

At least reading slam is such a pleasure.

If you want my reads Rayn is town, Dandel is town (his case of rels if chef kiss, needs to be framed), Jock is town.

You and Slam are town.

Tube like 70% town, maybe 80%. If he made that move as mafia… it is just… bad.

Vivax and Chezinu I dont touch.
But I feel that Vivax is more town than Chezinu. They are in a league of their own.

Process of eliminations gives Mz, rels, matt.


After bringing up betrayal she just ignores Chez and moves on to talking about his videos and nothing more. Chez is thrown into words salads (naming lots of players and throwing a partner in) repeatedly by both of them. Especially rels goes back and corrects his list to specifically add Chez.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM923
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 923
ByuN 409
TKL 347
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46773
Calm 3091
firebathero 161
actioN 139
Free 43
Mong 30
Rock 28
ToSsGirL 28
Pusan 20
Aegong 17
[ Show more ]
soO 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Terrorterran 14
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9492
Dendi1155
League of Legends
Reynor220
Counter-Strike
fl0m5197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu215
Grubby192
MindelVK9
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1723
FrodaN1002
Beastyqt695
B2W.Neo689
olofmeister555
Mlord463
Khaldor448
KnowMe294
crisheroes178
Livibee122
ToD26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick215
BasetradeTV86
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 25
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach70
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV559
League of Legends
• Nemesis3227
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1442
Other Games
• Shiphtur702
• imaqtpie155
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 45m
OSC
5h 45m
Replay Cast
5h 45m
OSC
18h 45m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.