• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:46
CEST 22:46
KST 05:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12213 users

Chezinu streak(s) Mafia - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:25 GMT
#2377
I think he confirmed that he didn't rb me.

But if your case is now you know I wasn't acutally RBd but I knew I was RBd by a non-existing role then I can't fight against it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:33 GMT
#2378
Just look at how mafia reacted to my claim:

Copcake is mafia with rels (parity claim) => "Discredit"

I claim RBd => "I'm a cop you idiot vibes"

I rescind the RB => "HF is mafia"

Mattchew "confirms me wrongly as town" => "DONT LISTEN TO THIS WRONG INFORMATION AHHH SO UNFAIR"

The moment I said I was actually RBd it became DISCREDIT/I'm a cop you idiot vibes and the only reason it became that instead of belief/indifference is because mafia knew they didn't RB me so I'm just a townie fake claiming. You could ask "what about the scenario where you were protected n1 by a JK or something" and I'll tell you that I hadn't really thought of that scenario but at that point I think Cop was just going off gut instinct replies instead so I don't think she really thought about it either.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:34 GMT
#2380
It's also insanely unlikely mafia rels and mafia HF get into that argument we did day 1 IMO. He essentially got scared into backing down and downplaying what he was saying about me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:34 GMT
#2381
On September 08 2022 07:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My case is that you are not blue any you are confusing the shit out if this.


I am not blue and I made that clear at the start of the day lol.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:35 GMT
#2384
Are you insinuating that I claimed ANOTHER blue? In response to Chezinu calling me a veteran (another role in the game???)???

Have already responded about that, should read as obviously sarcasm.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:36 GMT
#2386
On September 08 2022 07:35 raynpelikoneet wrote:
like i dont understand any of this shit


It's fine, it's esoteric. I acknowledge that the reasoning for Cop being mafia would only really make sense to me or someone that thinks in the mindset that I was thinking at night and that's okay lol.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:37 GMT
#2387
On September 08 2022 07:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 07:34 Holyflare wrote:
On September 08 2022 07:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My case is that you are not blue any you are confusing the shit out if this.


I am not blue and I made that clear at the start of the day lol.

which is why i find it all more confusing, you call cake mafia because of a narrative you found out when blue but you are actually not blue?!?!?!?


Being blue or not had nothing to do with it. What's hard to understand here? I can clarify it further. What part of my reasoning do I ever use based on me being actually blue?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:46 GMT
#2396
On September 08 2022 07:39 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 03:41 Holyflare wrote:
I think Cop's preference for voting Rels over MZ at most times in the game when MZ was her preferred wagon and I can't really remember Cop singling out why Rels over most people is kinda telling.

I also think she semi slipped d1 in the Rels/me fight parroting Rels' argument of "as mafia Rels would never go aggro against me knowing I'd fight back". It says to me that she didn't think of:

1) Worlds where Rels and I were mafia together (and even now she's left that out of her pushes on me)

2) Worlds where I'm mafia and Rels was town (because TMI)

3) Worlds where Rels and I were both town.

She simply picked the correct explanation that I was town and defended Rels with his own bs argument.

this?


What's this got to do with me being blue? This is about stuff she posted d1 that makes sense as TMI posts (I've pointed it out before).

When Rels and I were fighting, Rels came up with the excuse "I'd never pick a fight with HF as mafia, it doesn't make sense" and then copcake picked up the same reasoning (and stopped scum reading rels I BELIEVE(???)) using Rels' own reasoning. I think it's quite likely that mafia partners inherently copy their partner's words and thoughts subconsciously like that. I think it was a convenient excuse to stop scum reading Rels AND I think it was TMI because cop just assumed that I was town straight off the bat to come to that conclusion in the first place.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:48 GMT
#2398
On September 08 2022 07:45 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 07:43 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On September 08 2022 07:41 CopCake wrote:
When I flip miller, promise me to kill HF with the power of thousand suns.

why would we kill HF if you flip miller?


His bullshit “I am a cop and got cake and rels same” at night, ig there was/is a town vig I would had been dead.

That thing is so anti town.



On September 07 2022 03:33 Holyflare wrote:
Copcake and rels same.

Do with that information as you see fit. Gg.

On September 07 2022 03:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2022 03:46 Vivax wrote:
HF climbs the truth ladder. Redeemed.
If anyone ever makes a movie about my mafia insanity I insist on an actor I know from old school days, he‘ll appreciate a few old pics I got


Jokes I got rbd


Less than 20 minutes between rescinding it. The only people to post in between were you, Chezinu and Vivax. Why is that so anti town that it threatened a vig to shoot you?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:51 GMT
#2401
Not even sure how I got in this position tbh.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:54 GMT
#2403
I didn't say you did anything together. I think you're subconsciously more likely to parrot a partner and use it as an excuse to stop scum reading him.

Is your current stance that you're an unaware miller and not that MZ is lying lol?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:54 GMT
#2405
Why is it anti town to try and bait information out of your scum reads :D :D :D :D?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:56 GMT
#2408
Roles people would have to be as dumb as bricks to out themselves.

Although Mattchew did kinda out himself at night at least :D

But like people have said to you repeatedly, I do that shit as town ALL THE TIME. It's my MO, my bread and butter. So, why this time is it anti town and mafia and not just anti town and me being town?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 22:59 GMT
#2410
:shrug:

I enjoy it and that's what's most important to me.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 23:01 GMT
#2414
Anyone in this game can still be mafia but the important thing is only whether they are or not and I'm not.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 23:02 GMT
#2417
On September 08 2022 08:00 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2022 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
Roles people would have to be as dumb as bricks to out themselves.

Although Mattchew did kinda out himself at night at least :D

But like people have said to you repeatedly, I do that shit as town ALL THE TIME. It's my MO, my bread and butter. So, why this time is it anti town and mafia and not just anti town and me being town?


And why cant you assume I am a miller of there is a confirmed cop?

But no I am mafia who coreographed shit with rels and repeated the same thing.

You are the one who didn’t want to vote for rels.



I thought you were mafia so I'm more inclined to believe you are mafia from the check, rather than a miller. It's very possible you are still a miller and I'm open to play around with the perspective you are a miller and solve the game like that if you want. I'd never shut down talking about that perspective.

But at the end of the day there's not a chance you're not being eliminated.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 23:12 GMT
#2422
On September 06 2022 23:42 Chezinu wrote:
##Vote: Rels


On September 07 2022 02:07 Grackaroni wrote:
Day Three Vote Count

Rels (7): Vivax, CopCake, Raynpelikoneet, Meapak_Ziphh, Alakaslam, Holyflare
CopCake (1): Holyflare, Rels

Not Voting (2): Jockmcplop, Mattchew

With 7 votes, Rels is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Tuesday, Sep 06 6:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in



You actually highlighted something useful. I wasn't the last person to vote Rels, Chez was. For some reason Grack didn't include him in any of the vote counts after that.

Either way, I don't think I played for most of the game day Rels got wagoned so I have no qualms about my vote timing. It shouldn't really mean anything to you.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 23:20 GMT
#2428
On September 08 2022 08:18 CopCake wrote:
I still think HF had no option but vote him 🤷🏽‍♀️


And separate your point of view here and put yourself in a town HF's shoes. What do I do in that circumstance?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 23:31 GMT
#2435
I'm unfortunately a natural
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
September 07 2022 23:32 GMT
#2436
I think that particular point of view makes even more sense given her reaction to MZ's claim though.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O123
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19484
Calm 2127
Shuttle 320
White-Ra 189
Mini 177
ZZZero.O 123
firebathero 71
soO 10
Sacsri 6
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4898
Liquid`Hasu646
Other Games
summit1g6790
Liquid`RaSZi2219
FrodaN2072
fl0m1322
crisheroes308
IndyStarCraft 237
Pyrionflax221
Livibee184
Mew2King53
ToD0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick928
BasetradeTV179
StarCraft 2
angryscii 23
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 31
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki43
• blackmanpl 31
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1398
• Shiphtur682
• WagamamaTV372
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 14m
Replay Cast
2h 14m
OSC
15h 14m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.