• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:26
CEST 16:26
KST 23:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8476 users

[N]A Mostly Normal Game of Mafia - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:44 GMT
#1289
I think you are really overestimating what my "skim and vote" at the end of D2 was.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:46 GMT
#1291
Sorry, I'm confusing my timelines.

"Yesterday" meaning that my deep readthrough of the thread was extremely late two days ago as well as yesterday morning. The post you just quoted in #1288 is from after I did a readthrough and spammed all my cases.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:46 GMT
#1293
#1288 is from "yesterday" right before midnight.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:47 GMT
#1294
Does it make me mafia if I type an argument in anger?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:48 GMT
#1296
On December 02 2020 02:10 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 02:09 raynpelikoneet wrote:
If my stuff is plainly false why dont you point it out?


Because:
1) It will never end.
2) Some of the things you bring up are so insufferingly obviously wrong that I feel insulted at having to try and explain them.


And we circle back to #1. I address something. It makes sense to you. You bring up something else.

I really don't see the end in sight here, which makes me think I am wasting my time.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:49 GMT
#1297
On December 02 2020 02:47 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 02:47 Hapahauli wrote:
Does it make me mafia if I type an argument in anger?

No but you should rather type in why my read is stupid.


You want a post-hoc justification for why I think your read was stupid when Slam and FF already flipped town?

Or you expected me to type more details about your "stupid read" on Slam and FF when I rage posted about it?

Both are pretty dumb questions that will do nothing to sort out my alignment, but I only want to answer one.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:50 GMT
#1298
The best way to do this QnA session is this:

Who is my most plausible scumbuddy?
Why is Vivax town?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:52 GMT
#1300
On November 25 2020 07:08 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I think Vivax is actually reading the game and making at least vivax!reasonable points. I think he is like my nemesis when we are both town (lol), he will probably call me mafia like 100 times this game and i think his conspiracy theories can even ruin the game for the town at times.... But anyways i think there has been like one game pretty much EVER when i have not been able to determine Vivax as mafia -- and very early -- when he has been mafia. He can post stupid ass shit, he can not even make any sense at all but the no matter if the game is 10 pages or 100 pages mafia!Vivax doesn't care to read the thread at all with any insight, period. Pretty much it was the post i asked him about, the Slam thing about Slam trying to make friends with you Hapa. I think it is too convoluted read to make if you are Vivax and play as mafia as Vivax plays as mafia. That's pretty much it, there are some other minor points like him getting and WILLFULLY getting into an argument with you, but the main point is that he is genuinely reading the game more than mafia!Vivax would.

...


What is your assessment of this post and Vivax's play?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:52 GMT
#1301
On December 02 2020 02:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Why cant you just aswer my question?


Because you ask ambiguous questions that have multiple meanings and interpretations. And I cannot read minds.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:54 GMT
#1303
What's there to elaborate?

I was rageposting and spewing shit. There's no rationale to it beyond that.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:55 GMT
#1305
On December 02 2020 02:54 Hapahauli wrote:
What's there to elaborate?

I was rageposting and spewing shit. There's no rationale to it beyond that.

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:56 GMT
#1306
Hapa mad at Rayn.

Rayn confirm wrong on 2 people.

Hapa is angry and tired at midnight.

Hapa rageposts and references confirmed wrong reads.

Hapa doesn't think much other than that.

Hapa sleep.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:58 GMT
#1309
On December 02 2020 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 02:54 Hapahauli wrote:
What's there to elaborate?

I was rageposting and spewing shit. There's no rationale to it beyond that.

Well is it shit or not and if it is not why did you call mafia team of rayn + vivax before even reading what i wanted to do D2 aside from trying to save the fucking townie that got lynched?


I did not call the Rayn/Vivax team confidently. I simply blurted it out because people were asking about my reads. I think I was pretty clear about how unsolid my reads were at the time, and that I didn't want to make concrete committments beyond actually reading the damn thread.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 17:59 GMT
#1311
On December 02 2020 02:56 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 02:54 Hapahauli wrote:
What's there to elaborate?

I was rageposting and spewing shit. There's no rationale to it beyond that.

Well is it shit or not and if it is not why did you call mafia team of rayn + vivax before even reading what i wanted to do D2 aside from trying to save the fucking townie that got lynched?


Save who? Jock? My scumread on D2?

While I was away from the game?

The fuck?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:01 GMT
#1313
On December 02 2020 02:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 02:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
My point is that there is a chance that you kept FF as your possible mislynch and therefore did not say anything about my read on him, until it was clear he is town. After that you declared rayns read is shit. Now why was my read shit?

This is exactly what there is to elaborate.


What are you talking about?

I wasn't even playing the game. What are you ona bout me keeping FF as a potential mislynch? I was gone for the whole weekend. Skimmed the thread once and voted Jock. By the time I came back, FF was confirmed town.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:02 GMT
#1316
I do not think you appreciate that from the Beginning of D2 until the start of D3, I spent a total of 3 minutes on this game.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:03 GMT
#1317
On December 02 2020 03:01 raynpelikoneet wrote:
And you shat on my case, why?


I explained it. Because I was pissed at you and attacked you with the first thing that came to my mind.

I get angry and do irrational things Rayn. You know that, right?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:04 GMT
#1320
On December 02 2020 03:03 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 02 2020 03:02 Hapahauli wrote:
I do not think you appreciate that from the Beginning of D2 until the start of D3, I spent a total of 3 minutes on this game.

I dont care what you spent whenever, i am not dick enough to call you mafia for something you dont know. But you explicitly claimed my cases on slam and ff were shit so lets hear why you think my case on ff was shit.

That's what i am asking, and you are continuously dodging the question.


I AM NOT DODGING THE QUESTION. I HAVE NO REASON TO THINK YOUR CASE ON FF WAS SHIT. I WAS SHITPOSTING AND ANGRY.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:05 GMT
#1321
I have literally explained this 5 times in the last 5 minutes and dear god my bloodpressure.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 01 2020 18:05 GMT
#1324
See. Waste of time. Like I said.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1377
ComeBackTV 530
SteadfastSC504
TaKeTV 433
LamboSC2320
Rex147
IndyStarCraft 145
EnkiAlexander 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 504
LamboSC2 320
ProTech151
Rex 147
IndyStarCraft 145
BRAT_OK 51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34536
Shuttle 2574
EffOrt 895
Horang2 841
Light 761
Soma 654
Mini 596
BeSt 342
Stork 312
firebathero 301
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 242
Rush 225
Snow 218
ggaemo 203
ZerO 193
Zeus 138
Leta 103
Pusan 82
Killer 77
hero 75
sorry 74
Sea.KH 55
Sharp 41
Shine 38
Shinee 36
Mind 36
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 27
Sexy 25
soO 24
Aegong 24
Bale 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 22
Free 18
NotJumperer 14
JulyZerg 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8554
Dendi948
qojqva908
Fuzer 170
420jenkins149
Counter-Strike
markeloff502
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1983
crisheroes1222
XaKoH 164
Other Games
singsing1985
B2W.Neo1007
Hui .186
Liquid`VortiX176
ArmadaUGS146
Mew2King108
QueenE98
Chillindude18
Railgan16
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream101
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile16
• Gemini_19 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2243
League of Legends
• Nemesis2577
• Jankos2141
• TFBlade893
Other Games
• WagamamaTV163
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 35m
Stellar Fest
22h 35m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.