• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:46
CEST 17:46
KST 00:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War535.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7980 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 07 2020 14:54 GMT
#50
I'd like to play, if that's okay.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 09 2020 15:19 GMT
#100
On August 09 2020 11:12 Trfel wrote:
Hi. Confirmed mafia here


I once played a game where everyone was claiming town D1 and the mafia was the only one to claim he was the serial killer (nobody else claimed they were scum). I think this is because people have a difficult time lying, even when it is something as innocuous as pointless townclaims, so they play it off as trolling / sarcasm.

As long as you are claiming ##Vote: Trfel


On August 09 2020 11:27 HoldenGolden wrote:
Oh wow I realized he may actually be calling himself confirm townie.

That's a lame move. Especially when we have a daredevil like Trfel over here who had the balls to claim mafia. I appreciate the honestly Trfel. Want to help me eliminate your teammate so you're set till lylo?

Vote: ShoCkeyy (L-4)


obviously you don't think trfel is mafia here, but what do you actually think about the scum claim in general. How is this any different to what Fecal did?

On August 09 2020 23:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got back from the store:
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2020 22:50 Eywa- wrote:
HoldenGolden, I'm not familiar with the flavor, are you softing doc?

This is so scummy...
\##Vote: Ewya-
Show nested quote +
On August 09 2020 23:16 HoldenGolden wrote:
No I was only talking about shockey. I asked only about trfel because you inferred that he tends to have good openings.

I'll let it rest on the back burner for now though.

Eywa I'm disappointed. I'm softing godfather. No it's just Noir style lingo since the game is named after the genre.

That said, if you think I'm softing a PR role, why would you ask me directly lol?

fair play on that and very good question and I think he is likely mafia for that question to you.


Why exactly does this make him scum? I find the fact that he calls you town more interesting. Is this his "one read"? I guess but he sounds so sure.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 09 2020 15:19 GMT
#101
The only person I remember in this game from years ago is Vivax lol
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 09 2020 15:41 GMT
#104
On August 10 2020 00:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2020 00:19 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 09 2020 11:12 Trfel wrote:
Hi. Confirmed mafia here


I once played a game where everyone was claiming town D1 and the mafia was the only one to claim he was the serial killer (nobody else claimed they were scum). I think this is because people have a difficult time lying, even when it is something as innocuous as pointless townclaims, so they play it off as trolling / sarcasm.

As long as you are claiming ##Vote: Trfel


On August 09 2020 11:27 HoldenGolden wrote:
Oh wow I realized he may actually be calling himself confirm townie.

That's a lame move. Especially when we have a daredevil like Trfel over here who had the balls to claim mafia. I appreciate the honestly Trfel. Want to help me eliminate your teammate so you're set till lylo?

Vote: ShoCkeyy (L-4)


obviously you don't think trfel is mafia here, but what do you actually think about the scum claim in general. How is this any different to what Fecal did?

On August 09 2020 23:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got back from the store:
On August 09 2020 22:50 Eywa- wrote:
HoldenGolden, I'm not familiar with the flavor, are you softing doc?

This is so scummy...
\##Vote: Ewya-
On August 09 2020 23:16 HoldenGolden wrote:
No I was only talking about shockey. I asked only about trfel because you inferred that he tends to have good openings.

I'll let it rest on the back burner for now though.

Eywa I'm disappointed. I'm softing godfather. No it's just Noir style lingo since the game is named after the genre.

That said, if you think I'm softing a PR role, why would you ask me directly lol?

fair play on that and very good question and I think he is likely mafia for that question to you.


Why exactly does this make him scum? I find the fact that he calls you town more interesting. Is this his "one read"? I guess but he sounds so sure.

Because he was blue hunting which there is only 1 blue so if the blue is outed scum can roleblock.


Do you seriously think that scum are going to bluehunt that openly in the thread? I don't think it is alignment indicative. I am more interested in his town read on you and holden's scumread on you, which seems to be the first point of real contention in this game.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 09 2020 16:07 GMT
#105
LS what do you think about the differing reads on you. One of them is mafia? Are they both town? Both scum? Help me out here. I think Holden is more likely scum over Eywa. Calls someone out for being flip-floppy and then says that is potentially scum motivated, which is entirely flip floppy in itself (it doesn't "commit to something", as he said). By his own logic, he is mafia. Town aren't sure about anything, much less on D1. Additionally, I got the opposite read so If he's town the read is pretty poor.

Regardless you should vote Trfel.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 09 2020 16:26 GMT
#109
On August 10 2020 01:20 LightningStrike wrote:
Like Trfel claiming mafia isn't alignment indicative for him really from my own experience playing with him.


Who said I'm sure? Hell if I know, but it's a better vote than Eywa. I agree bluehunting is bad but it's like universally bad for both sides.

Has Trfel scumclaimed D1 before as town?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 09 2020 16:33 GMT
#110
What I'm saying is it's so careless that I don't think he'd do it as mafia.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 09 2020 16:42 GMT
#111
On August 10 2020 01:33 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
What I'm saying is it's so careless that I don't think he'd do it as mafia.


That being bluehunting. Sorry for the spam.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 04:09 GMT
#143
On August 10 2020 10:11 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2020 01:44 Eywa- wrote:
I read another game from HoldenGolden and there are several striking differences. In the other game, he doesn't really try to question other people in the same post that he's breaking out a scum read (he does that here). Also, he developed his read in the other game a lot more, here he posted the vote and then stated the read, but only after being asked. I also found his last game to be a lot more of a meme, his posts were less focused early and became more focused over the course of day 1 and developed into reads.

I think he's just naked mafia here, but even I admit it's a small sample size.

The first thing that struck me is how he immediately commented on Shockey for something that FF did before Shockey and none of the discussion that followed even mentioned FF... I immediately thought, someone is getting spewed here, but I don't know who. That's when I looked more into HoldenGolden's past games.

I'm torn because I think the mechanically correct play here is to kill GTacc (combination of him being scummy and not being involved in the stupid discussion about claimed confirmed town), but I really want to vote HoldenGolden... So, we're killing one of them today.
Can I ask how you went about finding HoldenGolden's previous games? I wasn't aware that there were any previous games to look at?

I don't have many reads, unfortunately. I kinda like HoldenGolden though, he seems to be one of the few people who is active and poking around and trying to investigate things and get reads. Especially in an inactive game like this, that seems rather towny.

That's about all I have to say currently. Feel free to poke me, I'll try and check in every so often.


This post says nothing and does not address the guy voting you (me). Please engage with me. Do you not have a few vague reads asides from the Holden one? I realize that it is still early and the game has not exactly fleshed out, but a few things have happened at least that you can be commenting on. At least FF gave some substance.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 04:18 GMT
#144
On August 10 2020 13:03 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Alright, so based off current game, I think Mr cheesecake is 100 town.

If I had to vote some one other than Vivax it would be Trfel just cause of his “I’m mafia” post. It’s really easy to claim it as mafia and get away with it D1 since most people wouldn’t want to believe it as this thread has shown.

HoldenGolden currently seems a bit forced, but I’ll give him the benefit of doubt for now.


Good to see you are posting. Why am I 100 town? I am not sure that anyone else has come to that conclusion but you so I am curious as to how you arrived there.

Holden is a bad lynch.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 04:53 GMT
#149
On August 10 2020 13:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
I also don’t think Holden is a good lynch at this very moment. But definitely some one to revisit later.


All of your posts right now I don't like. You call me super town, which in my experience mafia ends up doing to side with me on a bad read (and my Trfel read is pretty bad). Now, you do that thing where the mafia puts a lynch on the backburner. No backburner lynches. Only frontburner lynches.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 15:02 GMT
#166
We are going to lynch Shockeyy today.

On August 29 2015 05:42 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 29 2015 05:40 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:39 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:35 KelsierSC wrote:
On August 29 2015 05:34 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
KSC clearly hasn't read my mega post and is still buddying me despite me wanting to kill him.


i did read your mega post



Then why are you mafia buddying me? You just defended me against Vivax, and you've been doing this all game.


because vivax made a stupid post


That's true. But in my experience mafia are more likely to defend me than town are, especially given that most people have been terribly scumreading me this game.


The above post is from my last game 5 years ago. In this game, KelsierSC was mafia and was townreading me the entire game and sheeping my scumreads that were on town. I know this was a long time ago, but I remember it clearly because of how it felt when it happened. I remember that feeling, and I am feeling this now with Shockeyy.

Shockeyy did the same thing where he just townread me and then agreed with my read on Trfel. Now, my read on Trfel is pretty bad. It was mainly intended to get something going. Trfel does need to post something of relative substance, but I find it interesting that nobody else in this thread commented on my Trfel vote with the exception of LightningStrike who said it was NAI. Why is Shockeyy agreeing with me? He does not like people who analyze opening posts, but he likes me?

He gives me the jeebies.

##Unvote
##Vote: Shockeyy
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 15:07 GMT
#167
On August 10 2020 23:58 LightningStrike wrote:
These votes are all over the place o.o we should vote someone together. Also regarding GTac he is just policy at best due to his inactivity.


We aren't lynching GTacc. Please tell us who your top scumread is this game. And none of that bluehunting stuff.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 15:16 GMT
#170
On August 11 2020 00:08 Vivax wrote:
Lo Cheesecake, regarding the Trfel read, why don't you think it's something that doesn't make sense to say as joke when it came right after this post?

Show nested quote +
On August 09 2020 11:10 HoldenGolden wrote:
On August 09 2020 10:47 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 09 2020 10:28 HoldenGolden wrote:
Also I just moved today so very tired.

Is there a voting thread?


I don't see one, so many not, also confirmed townie here. Hope all of you are having a wonderful weekend.

Confirm mafia. EZ game. Buddy attempt plus universal greeting.

You seem like a nice guy though. I'll give you a second chance to write a better buddy attempt. I want to be razzle-dazzled. Convince me to push your agenda through a well, passionate slice of virtual red-eye steak.



No, it makes sense to say as a joke if he is town. I figured it was more likely to be scum avoiding having to literally lie and play it off as a joke. I think Trfel is more mafia for making another post that says nothing and giving no reads rather than the "scumclaim".
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 15:20 GMT
#171
If Shockeyy flips red I am such a god for this soul read.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 15:22 GMT
#173
WHAT IF SHOCKEYY AND LIGHTNINGSTRIKE ARE MAFIA TOGETHER AND THEY ARE THE LIGHTING/SHOCK DAMAGE COMBO?????????????
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 15:26 GMT
#175
On August 11 2020 00:23 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 00:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
WHAT IF SHOCKEYY AND LIGHTNINGSTRIKE ARE MAFIA TOGETHER AND THEY ARE THE LIGHTING/SHOCK DAMAGE COMBO?????????????

I think you need to turn off the tinfoil man unless you want to speak to Vivax lol.....


I am not sure what you mean by this.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 15:32 GMT
#177
On August 11 2020 00:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 00:26 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 11 2020 00:23 LightningStrike wrote:
On August 11 2020 00:22 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
WHAT IF SHOCKEYY AND LIGHTNINGSTRIKE ARE MAFIA TOGETHER AND THEY ARE THE LIGHTING/SHOCK DAMAGE COMBO?????????????

I think you need to turn off the tinfoil man unless you want to speak to Vivax lol.....


I am not sure what you mean by this.

Vivax loves his tinfoil and you were making a tinfoil hat theory on that


Irrelevant. How do you feel about FF's comments on you? He specifically mentioned that you have this kind of meta and he would pin you as scum if not for the meta. And give me a better scumread than sheeping my read pls.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 15:56 GMT
#182
On August 11 2020 00:53 Eywa- wrote:
##vote: Vivax


?
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
August 10 2020 18:05 GMT
#189
On August 11 2020 02:50 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2020 13:09 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On August 10 2020 10:11 Trfel wrote:
On August 10 2020 01:44 Eywa- wrote:
I read another game from HoldenGolden and there are several striking differences. In the other game, he doesn't really try to question other people in the same post that he's breaking out a scum read (he does that here). Also, he developed his read in the other game a lot more, here he posted the vote and then stated the read, but only after being asked. I also found his last game to be a lot more of a meme, his posts were less focused early and became more focused over the course of day 1 and developed into reads.

I think he's just naked mafia here, but even I admit it's a small sample size.

The first thing that struck me is how he immediately commented on Shockey for something that FF did before Shockey and none of the discussion that followed even mentioned FF... I immediately thought, someone is getting spewed here, but I don't know who. That's when I looked more into HoldenGolden's past games.

I'm torn because I think the mechanically correct play here is to kill GTacc (combination of him being scummy and not being involved in the stupid discussion about claimed confirmed town), but I really want to vote HoldenGolden... So, we're killing one of them today.
Can I ask how you went about finding HoldenGolden's previous games? I wasn't aware that there were any previous games to look at?

I don't have many reads, unfortunately. I kinda like HoldenGolden though, he seems to be one of the few people who is active and poking around and trying to investigate things and get reads. Especially in an inactive game like this, that seems rather towny.

That's about all I have to say currently. Feel free to poke me, I'll try and check in every so often.


This post says nothing and does not address the guy voting you (me). Please engage with me. Do you not have a few vague reads asides from the Holden one? I realize that it is still early and the game has not exactly fleshed out, but a few things have happened at least that you can be commenting on. At least FF gave some substance.
I don't particularly care that you are voting for me. I see no reason to care.

I didn't really have any other reads worth mentioning, no. I'm not going to try to pretend to have something where I don't.

However I really don't like Mr. Cheesecake's above post (quoted). It feels rather aggressive while aggression is completely unwarranted. First, he accuses me of saying nothing (first, this is false because it's a townread on HoldenGolden; and second, it's a very short post, I didn't pretend to say anything anyway). And second, he justifies his request for reads by adding "at least Fecalfeast gave some substance" at the end. Why does he feel the need to justify asking me to provide reads? It feels very accusatory, and really feels like he's trying to tell me why I'm mafia.

That said, Mr. Cheesecake's post on ShoCkeyy is not completely terrible. I find ShoCkeyy hard to read, so I'll re-evaluate this in a moment. Honestly Mr. Cheesecake being active and doing things is probably reason enough not to lynch him, even if he irks me.
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 01:08 Eywa- wrote:
The activity in the game has been hard to read and has left me not wanting to lynch Shockey or trfel which I'm hearing a lot about.
Why does the low activity in this game make you hesitant to lynch me or ShoCkeyy specifically?


This is good. You are right in that I was kind of peeved. I had expected a comment on what you thought about me voting you but didn't get it. The Holden townread didn't really register with me because yeah okay it's a townread but it's not relevant to what I wanted to hear. Both you and FF posted nearly at the same time after lurking mostly until then, so I liked FF's post more than yours in terms of towniness. Essentially I read the post as "Hey I'm still here, this guy might be town because he is active", which to me was not much of anything.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
CranKy Ducklings180
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 248
ProTech145
Rex 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40068
Free 1536
Horang2 319
firebathero 245
Zeus 139
Trap 137
Hyun 70
Last 62
ToSsGirL 45
soO 40
[ Show more ]
Yoon 38
Aegong 21
Rock 20
Bishop 16
Noble 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8178
Dendi859
XaKoH 422
420jenkins194
Counter-Strike
fl0m4183
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko443
Other Games
singsing2137
Beastyqt649
Mlord361
byalli279
mouzStarbuck230
KnowMe209
Hui .182
DeMusliM152
QueenE92
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 35
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP31
• Adnapsc2 7
• Dystopia_ 3
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 10
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1618
Other Games
• Shiphtur451
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
1h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 14m
Patches Events
23h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
OSC
1d 7h
OSC
1d 20h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.