• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:13
CEST 23:13
KST 06:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7900 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 21:18 GMT
#1037
On March 19 2015 08:03 Trfel wrote:
Trfel is Mafia!
Soundtrack for this post

[image loading]

There are people in this town who seek to destroy your hopes and dreams. By day, they manipulate and coerce you into doing their bidding. By night, they silently approach your homes and then kill you without mercy. Only a cruel, stone-cold, heartless person could live in this manner.

We are the mafia. You cannot win. If you have a power role, please state it here, and you might be killed less painfully.
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/480042-tl-mafia-lxx-guardians-of-the-galaxy
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 21:22 GMT
#1038
On August 29 2016 05:59 Trfel wrote:
Beentheredonethat is the worst cohost on TL.

I didn't think he would be cruel enough to make me mafia two games in a row
https://tl.net/forum/mafia/512849-star-wars-rogue-1-hype-mafia
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 21:32 GMT
#1039
Well if anyone wants to talk about anything more relevant, please feel free to let me know. Though unfortunately I doubt Eywa- and LightningStrike and I have much to talk about, probably same with Damdred And Fecalfeast doesn't seem to want to talk to me for whatever reason.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 21:46 GMT
#1043
On August 20 2020 06:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'm basically only going to be playing around this time every day sorry trfel if it seems like I'm ignoring you
I guess whenever you're around I've been asking you questions and bringing up things to discuss and you haven't responded :/ Maybe you didn't find it interesting or whatever but it gets frustrating after a while. My cases didn't seem to make an impact either. It's not your fault, I guess I need to try and learn a new playstyle that people appreciate more, it's just demotivating.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 22:32 GMT
#1046
Yeah :/ if there needs to be another 24 hours so be it.

Fecalfeast, did you have any thoughts on what I've posted on LightningStrike? I thought the case was good, and the thoughts last night (his lies about thinking the same thing as us) and now the scumslip are pretty convincing. But I can resummarize it if that would help.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 22:47 GMT
#1048
We have 3 days 2 hours. If we no lynch today we will go down 24 more hours, down to 2 days 0 hours when we (presumably) lynch tomorrow. 24 hours for the silent night, 24 hours for the final lynch.

So I think we can wait if needed.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 20 2020 00:07 GMT
#1064
It kinda depends on if we kill the roleblocker or not, which is a 50/50.

I have written my revised case on LightningStrike which I will drop if needed.

LightningStrike, can I ask why you decided to write a case on Eywa- instead of on me?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 20 2020 00:32 GMT
#1073
I know the feeling, sorry

Your case has me convinced, I'll lynch Eywa- next. Points 2 and 3 I think are pretty good.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 20 2020 00:59 GMT
#1098
See you all in 24 hours. All minus one, anyway.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 21 2020 01:00 GMT
#1106
Hi all
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 21 2020 01:10 GMT
#1109
Remaining Players:
  • Eywa-
  • Dadred
  • Onegu
  • Trfel
I know I'm not mafia. I also know that Dadred isn't mafia, because if he were mafia he would have killed me yesterday when I had three votes on me at the deadline. So that leaves Eywa- and Onegu, Onegu presumably being the Night 1 save that prevented the mafia kill. Which definitely does point to Eywa- being the remaining mafia.

I really think it is the simple solution in this case.

##Vote: Eywa-
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 21 2020 01:19 GMT
#1110
On August 20 2020 10:00 Eywa- wrote:
Night guys
I also feel this post wouldn't likely come from town. Eywa- was reading LightningStrike as town, no? Since he didn't want to lynch him? Then wouldn't it be gg, not good night, since there would be no night phase?

Not the most conclusive, but it does stick out a bit to me.

@Damdred, I can look through Eywa-'s filter some more, but most of the reasons are still the same reasons I put in my case a few days ago. The main points being Eywa-'s disruptive play, voting for targets that don't match his reads, and not explaining his reads. Meta was mostly inconclusive for me.

Honestly I don't have a ton of great reasons for why Eywa- is mafia, I think he's really good at matching his town game when he is scum. But I do think there are a few valid reasons that make Eywa- mafia. I do want to look through Onegu's filter and talk to him some today as well. And I'm hoping that Eywa-'s play now will help to make his alignment more clear, since he's been clinging to his POE list for days and it was just proven incorrect. I'm interested to see how his play changes.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 21 2020 18:46 GMT
#1114
I suppose that has some merit. Eywa-, why vote for Damdred instead of me?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 22 2020 02:26 GMT
#1126
Hey, sorry I was away. I'm a bit distracted now (playing Civ with a friend) but here somewhat.
On August 22 2020 04:31 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2020 03:46 Trfel wrote:
I suppose that has some merit. Eywa-, why vote for Damdred instead of me?

Wait, why do you think I should be voting you?
I don't, I was just asking. Since last I know, you were scumreading me and Damdred about equally, so I was just wondering why?
On August 22 2020 04:33 Dadred wrote:
How does that have merit Trfel? I refused to vote you and never even made the attempt.

That's really weird you would give in their.
Not that it has merit in that it makes you mafia, just that it has merit in perhaps not making you confirmed town. I still think you are very very likely town, just not quite lock town.
On August 22 2020 04:33 Eywa- wrote:
Also, going to play some AtE here, you complained all game about people killing you based on play style. I definitely feel the only reason your vote is on me is based on play style. Such is the way of the world 🤔 I guess you project your own play onto others?
No, I know your play style enough to know that it doesn't make you mafia. I just described to Damdred why I think you are mafia, you are more than welcome to respond if you like, I'd gladly listen.

To me the double bus with Eywa- and LightningStrike does make sense there. Were I mafia with Eywa- and being scumread, that's likely what I would have done. Once it seemed like LightningStrike was going to go down, I consider his actions relatively not alignment indicative because of this.

I just really hope everyone shows up tomorrow so we can lynch someone. I'd feel pretty bad if we lose due to a no lynch on the final day....
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 22 2020 19:35 GMT
#1131
Onegu, what caused you to switch your vote from me to LightningStrike yesterday? Was it really just because I proved that I have claimed mafia as town before?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 22 2020 20:08 GMT
#1133
You're not wrong that GTacc was pretty scummy. I thought Damdred's play has been pretty solid though, minus the LightningStrike read, he's been really open and trying to figure things out.

Is there anything else you see about Damdred's play that you are willing to share?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 22 2020 22:29 GMT
#1142
Yeah I dunno either. It's admittedly hard for me to see a solution other than Eywa- but it doesn't feel quite right. That said, whoever it is, it doesn't feel quite right...

I'll try and reread some filters but unfortunately I kinda doubt anything new will come up.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 22 2020 22:36 GMT
#1143
Honestly Onegu, looking through your filter I'm a bit disappointed. It's all promises of activity and reads but no substance. You don't feel interested in this game, either.

I like that you went to lynch LightningStrike yesterday, but otherwise, the only reasons to townread you come from before you replaced in :/

Are there any reasons I'm missing for why I shouldn't lynch you?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 22 2020 22:55 GMT
#1144
And if it weren't for Damdred not killing me Day 3 when he (likely) had the chance, I could definitely still see him being mafia too. Bleh Mostly because he's a strong scum player, and this game hasn't really forced him to his limits, so it's a bit hard to tell.

But I don't think now is the time to lynch someone out of paranoia, I think it's the time to lynch someone for solid reasons. And I feel like the solid reasons simply point to Eywa-.

Whoever is mafia has played a great game. It's hard to say for sure who it is but I think I have to bet on Eywa-.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 22 2020 23:09 GMT
#1147
Do you have any thoughts on Damdred or Eywa-?
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 60
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
olofmeister879
FrodaN851
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0214
Livibee186
ToD89
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur659
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.