• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:14
CEST 23:14
KST 06:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7784 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 18 2020 20:59 GMT
#913
Fecalfeast, do you have any thoughts on Eywa- and Damdred? I'm having a really hard time telling who is mafia between them.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 18 2020 21:29 GMT
#915
Yeah okay fine, I prefer lynching Eywa- to Damdred.

Maybe that's me being manipulated. But Damdred deserves credit for bringing the game back to life and his play has been really solid. The only real mark against him is the LightningStrike read in my opinion.

Eywa- has a few individual issues in addition to the general lack of explanations of reads and such. Plus the hard refusal to consider LightningStrike as mafia and lack of willingness to re-evaluate. I will try to stop overthinking it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 18 2020 21:44 GMT
#917
I think the most suspicious thing from Eywa-'s play is his vote onto Mr. Cheesecake. Doesn't match with the rest of his play or mentality at all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 18 2020 23:42 GMT
#932
Sorry I fell asleep.

I'll vote for LightningStrike (as I am) or maybe Eywa- or mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe Damdred. But we would need Onegu at a minimum. It might be best or necessary to take another 24 hours.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 18 2020 23:58 GMT
#935
Fecalfeast, have you said why you think I'm mafia? I know you mentioned me getting upset at Damdred but I don't recall you mentioning anything else.

I don't really know what else to say, I've been here trying to engage people and no one but (sometimes) Damdred has wanted to talk to me. I've analyzed players as well as I can and at least for LightningStrike, I have very compelling reasons why he is mafia. I can't defend myself from nonexistent reasons.

I literally don't know what more there is for me to do.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 01:15 GMT
#947
I mean that kinda confirms Damdred as town to me, or he could have just voted for me (even at deadline, if he didn't know Eywa- would unvote).

Which makes the game solved. But I have no idea how to convince anyone about it more than I have already tried to do, and people don't really seem to care about what I say. At least Damdred read my posts, so there's something, but it's really hard not to feel ignored and like my efforts are futile. Then again I suppose I have been blatantly ignored much of today.

How frustrating.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 01:19 GMT
#950
On August 19 2020 10:17 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2020 10:15 Trfel wrote:
I mean that kinda confirms Damdred as town to me, or he could have just voted for me (even at deadline, if he didn't know Eywa- would unvote).

Which makes the game solved. But I have no idea how to convince anyone about it more than I have already tried to do, and people don't really seem to care about what I say. At least Damdred read my posts, so there's something, but it's really hard not to feel ignored and like my efforts are futile. Then again I suppose I have been blatantly ignored much of today.

How frustrating.

You realize that if Damdred is confirmed town to you, then you are confirmed scum to both myself and LS right? Because in your world, if you're town, Damdred is also town. Therefore, you cannot be town, because I am town and you can't both be town.
Yes, which is fine with me because you are both mafia.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 01:22 GMT
#951
Like okay, I get what you are getting at. I'm not frustrated at you, I'm just frustrated at getting lynched every game I play, especially when I think I put in a lot of effort and never understand why. It's hard not to think that people don't like my playstyle or just straight up don't like me, I see no other rational explanation for it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 01:44 GMT
#963
LightningStrike, are you feeling any better with being sick?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 01:50 GMT
#967
On August 19 2020 10:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2020 10:44 Trfel wrote:
LightningStrike, are you feeling any better with being sick?

Yep I think I back at full 100% now why?
Glad to hear you are okay! No game related reason, just checking on you.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 03:27 GMT
#969
I kinda wish the game wasn't so solved, it means there is nothing to do I have no classes right now, I'm bored

I guess the only real thing to think about is whether or not Onegu could be mafia but when I start entertaining that possibility, it feels impossible to confirm. So it'd have to be confirmed through process of elimination, which would be very difficult.

That said, if Onegu is mafia, him not posting is the perfect strategy, absolutely guarantees he wins. Maybe we should all just lynch Onegu if he doesn't come back by the final deadline...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 06:18 GMT
#970
Reread the thread out of boredom. Some random thoughts:

Eywa- and LightningStrike were super opportunistic. LightningStrike coming right before the deadline to vote HoldenGolden then voting for ShoCkeyy Day 2 after Vivax and I were pushing him. Eywa- suddenly appearing later Day 2 when it seemed like I could be lynched.

LightningStrike with multiple weird posts where he asks a question, someone answers it, then he says "that's what I was thinking." The first time talking to Fecalfeast about if the doctor should claim, the second time on page 40 talking to me about the Vivax kill. Like, he says the Vivax kill was strange and he doesn't know what it means, then he asks me, and then agrees with me? It would make sense for LightningStrike to say "that makes sense, thanks!" or something to that effect but "I was thinking that too" comes across very false. Same for the first example, in some ways more clear, but I'm on my phone and don't feel like pulling up quotes.

I keep seeing posts I find suspicious and then seeing they were made by Fecalfeast Which really doesn't help anything at all.

But yeah. Mr. Cheesecake still felt really towny, being present and influential at all the right times. Damdred felt solid too.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 19:00 GMT
#999
On August 20 2020 00:25 LightningStrike wrote:
2-2-1 split right now but we need to lynch today or we lose.
I believe we have an additional 24 hours if needed?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 19:01 GMT
#1000
On August 20 2020 02:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2020 02:13 Eywa- wrote:
LS are you joking? Damdred actually said that it has to be me/you and then he tries to convince you who to vote. Like, I don't get it... How do you think "LS is lock scum from my PoV" ... "LS vote with me" has town motivation.

It's actually insanity that you're voting me right now. Trfel has Damdred as lock town and isn't voting with him. Trfel isn't spending anytime talking to FecalFeast despite the fact that the FecalFeast vote is the only one that matters for him.

Like, this game is such a joke, have none of you played LyLo before?

He doesn't have me lock scum he only said there was a chance I was scum at least get that right. Yes I had played LYLO but only as town.
ROFL SCUMCLAIM?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 19:04 GMT
#1001
On August 20 2020 04:01 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2020 02:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On August 20 2020 02:13 Eywa- wrote:
LS are you joking? Damdred actually said that it has to be me/you and then he tries to convince you who to vote. Like, I don't get it... How do you think "LS is lock scum from my PoV" ... "LS vote with me" has town motivation.

It's actually insanity that you're voting me right now. Trfel has Damdred as lock town and isn't voting with him. Trfel isn't spending anytime talking to FecalFeast despite the fact that the FecalFeast vote is the only one that matters for him.

Like, this game is such a joke, have none of you played LyLo before?

He doesn't have me lock scum he only said there was a chance I was scum at least get that right. Yes I had played LYLO but only as town.
ROFL SCUMCLAIM?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I don't know what more to say, if you vote for me instead of LightningStrike after this I can't blame myself at all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 19:35 GMT
#1011
On August 20 2020 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2020 04:01 Trfel wrote:
On August 20 2020 02:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On August 20 2020 02:13 Eywa- wrote:
LS are you joking? Damdred actually said that it has to be me/you and then he tries to convince you who to vote. Like, I don't get it... How do you think "LS is lock scum from my PoV" ... "LS vote with me" has town motivation.

It's actually insanity that you're voting me right now. Trfel has Damdred as lock town and isn't voting with him. Trfel isn't spending anytime talking to FecalFeast despite the fact that the FecalFeast vote is the only one that matters for him.

Like, this game is such a joke, have none of you played LyLo before?

He doesn't have me lock scum he only said there was a chance I was scum at least get that right. Yes I had played LYLO but only as town.
ROFL SCUMCLAIM?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How was that a scum claim? I speaking the true I only played LYLO as tow nand I am town this game.
You can say what you want, I suppose it's not for me to judge. But to me, that's the worst I've seen after Onegu's video however long ago that was.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 19:54 GMT
#1015
Damdred, did you see LightningStrike's scum claim?

Also, for all, note that I was LightningStrike's top townread and he didn't even agonize about moving me to top scumread due to a townread of Damdred after the replacement. Feels very convenient.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 19:57 GMT
#1017
On August 20 2020 04:55 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2020 04:54 Trfel wrote:
Damdred, did you see LightningStrike's scum claim?

Also, for all, note that I was LightningStrike's top townread and he didn't even agonize about moving me to top scumread due to a townread of Damdred after the replacement. Feels very convenient.

Did you see Damdred's scum claim?
You mean not voting with Fecalfeast?

Sure, that could be very suspicious if I were mafia. But since I'm not mafia your point is invalid.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 20:41 GMT
#1034
We can no lynch today and take another 24 hours.

If LightningStrike were town, he would have said "I have played LYLO before." He said, "I have played LYLO before but only as town." If he is town, why would he add that part, especially the word "but?" The word but implies there is a difference, a contrast, so it's heavily implied that he has to be mafia this game.

It's completely unnatural to come from scum. Like it doesn't literally mean he's mafia, if he were town he would never say that. Mayyyybe "I have played LYLO before as town," never what he said.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 19 2020 20:46 GMT
#1035
Also if you actually care about me saying I'm mafia at the start of the game, I've done it before as town. I actually like it because it helps to get discussion started early on, as demonstrated this game.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 72
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever228
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2306
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g3339
fl0m1334
olofmeister879
FrodaN875
Liquid`Hasu347
Livibee196
C9.Mang0131
ToD109
PPMD24
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 24
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21210
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1027
• Shiphtur674
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 46m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.