• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:13
CEST 23:13
KST 06:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:12 GMT
#700
What about LightningStrike? Damdred, I remember you were reading him as town; did you ever say why?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:18 GMT
#705
My preferred target is LightningStrike, but I'll vote for someone else as needed to make a lynch happen.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:23 GMT
#710
##Vote: ShoCkeyy

Simply the lynch I think that has the best chance of actually happening. Lynch is better than no lynch.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:26 GMT
#712
ShoCkeyy's play is certainly different from normal. In that he actually has reads, albeit poorly explained reads, but reads. Typically ShoCkeyy spends most of the game protesting not having reads.

I dunno if that makes him mafia. But I think that makes him better than a no lynch.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:32 GMT
#718
On August 16 2020 09:31 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:26 Trfel wrote:
ShoCkeyy's play is certainly different from normal. In that he actually has reads, albeit poorly explained reads, but reads. Typically ShoCkeyy spends most of the game protesting not having reads.

I dunno if that makes him mafia. But I think that makes him better than a no lynch.


What do you mean he protests not having reads? As town? Doesn't sound familiar I think.
Sorry, that was poorly worded. I mean, he makes excuses for not having reads and always insists on having no thoughts about most of the game. Lemme dig up a few quotes.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:37 GMT
#724
On July 09 2020 02:51 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2020 02:48 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 09 2020 02:46 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On July 09 2020 02:45 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 08 2020 23:54 Hapahauli wrote:
Vote Count:


Alakaslam (1): VisceraEyes
Shockeyy (1): Jockmcplop
VisceraEyes (1): Tictock
Tictock (1): Copcake


Not Voting (5): Shockeyy, Chezinu, Trfel, raynpelikoneet, Alakaslam

VisceraEyes is currently set to be lynched.

Votes are not counted unless posted in the Voting Thread!
Voting is mandatory!



Plurality Lynch: The person with the most votes gets lynched. in the event of a tie, the player that first received enough votes will be lynched.
until deadline.

Why? He was later than me to reach majority


I can help you reach majoirty if you like.

What, my alignment doesn’t matter to you?

I’m just wondering about voting mechanics.


D1 is one big joke you know this.
On June 03 2020 20:21 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2020 14:50 Trfel wrote:
On June 03 2020 14:46 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Trfel what are your thoughts of tiktok on me?
Frankly your filter is kinda awful, in fact you're my top scumread currently. You've posted so much but I have no idea what your reads are except for maybe a random, reason-less scumread of Vivax? So if Tictock is suspicious if you then that's fine by me!

Tictock has been explaining his reads, I see no real reason to suspect him yet.


I don’t have reads, did you think of that? It’s D1 as I mentioned.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:38 GMT
#727
On August 16 2020 09:35 Vivax wrote:
Don't bother with the meta.

Why do you even feel like you need to dig up quotes?

Trfel if you are scummy scum we can just vote you off, no need to feel forced.
You asked, I assume you found it relevant to something. I just brought it up because I found it interesting.

Typically when people ask about something, it means they want proof?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:39 GMT
#728
On August 16 2020 09:37 Eywa- wrote:
Can we end trfel today?
Look, you've still not said why? Please enlighten us?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:43 GMT
#734
On August 16 2020 09:38 Vivax wrote:
Trfel starting from your list post, could you tell me where you're at with the eywa and LS reads? Just a few lines of thought on why you think they're mafia, if you don't mind.
LightningStrike is pretty easy. I think his play has been pretty abysmal this game. His anger at Fecalfeast felt off, especially with the way that he backed off of it so easily. I could maybe see him getting so upset at Fecalfeast and pushing him that recklessly, but not with the way he backed off. Furthermore, his vote for HoldenGolden made no sense for me; he was townreading HoldenGolden earlier and it felt very convenient. Also coming back at the start of Day 2 being surprised, saying "My read on HoldenGolden was wrong, I need to redo my reads list" sounds super mafia motivated. He shouldn't be surprised any more, he had a day to process the flip and reread things.

Eywa- is tougher. I don't know if Eywa- is mafia, I need to reread him. He's felt present at times and absent at other times. It doesn't help that he's really annoying me right now, and I have trouble reading players who annoy me accurately.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:45 GMT
#736
On August 16 2020 09:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:38 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:35 Vivax wrote:
Don't bother with the meta.

Why do you even feel like you need to dig up quotes?

Trfel if you are scummy scum we can just vote you off, no need to feel forced.
You asked, I assume you found it relevant to something. I just brought it up because I found it interesting.

Typically when people ask about something, it means they want proof?


Well in your case, you should know I'm on the Shockeyy wagon and don't need convincing so it looked more like you wanted to bring up those quotes to relieve some internal pressure when you feel like you're not doing enough.
You can think that if you want. But the quotes I were bringing up weren't trying to convince you that ShoCkeyy is mafia or even suspicious. I just assumed that because you were asking about it you cared about it enough that you'd want to see what I meant, is all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:47 GMT
#740
On August 16 2020 09:43 Eywa- wrote:
Honestly, I think the aimless vague questioning that goes on is detrimental to town.

But yeah, I know that's not a popular take here.
I assume you're talking about my questioning?

First, I don't think I've been doing too much questioning this game. Second, the questions I have asked are either very early on in the game (where I think it's good to do most anything, really...) or have a direct purpose. Feel free to ask about any question I've asked, and I can show you the purpose behind it.

Or would those be aimless and vague questions that hurt town?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:48 GMT
#741
On August 16 2020 09:46 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:43 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:38 Vivax wrote:
Trfel starting from your list post, could you tell me where you're at with the eywa and LS reads? Just a few lines of thought on why you think they're mafia, if you don't mind.
LightningStrike is pretty easy. I think his play has been pretty abysmal this game. His anger at Fecalfeast felt off, especially with the way that he backed off of it so easily. I could maybe see him getting so upset at Fecalfeast and pushing him that recklessly, but not with the way he backed off. Furthermore, his vote for HoldenGolden made no sense for me; he was townreading HoldenGolden earlier and it felt very convenient. Also coming back at the start of Day 2 being surprised, saying "My read on HoldenGolden was wrong, I need to redo my reads list" sounds super mafia motivated. He shouldn't be surprised any more, he had a day to process the flip and reread things.

Eywa- is tougher. I don't know if Eywa- is mafia, I need to reread him. He's felt present at times and absent at other times. It doesn't help that he's really annoying me right now, and I have trouble reading players who annoy me accurately.

You can't think that the vote on HoldenGolden has any scum motivation, if LS is mafia, he just sits there and lets HoldenGolden go over and says "told you so, now sheep me you idiots".

Like, this is the type of thing that IF town, you CANNOT post. It's just absolutely mind-boggling.
I'm not really sure what you are trying to say here?

LightningStrike's post there doesn't make sense as town. I agree it's a poor play as mafia, I think he felt like he had to vote (I mean, it is in the rules) and just it came out really really forced. Aka, mafia motivated.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:49 GMT
#742
On August 16 2020 09:46 Vivax wrote:
I have a sudden urge to vote Trfel with you guys, maybe it's just me but those posts don't feel too organic to me.
Trfel are you serene with being voted off?
I mean, I'm pretty ticked off but at least it'd probably be better than a no lynch. Just really irritated because, as always, no one has a decent reason why I'm mafia but no one cares.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:50 GMT
#746
On August 16 2020 09:49 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:46 Vivax wrote:
I have a sudden urge to vote Trfel with you guys, maybe it's just me but those posts don't feel too organic to me.
Trfel are you serene with being voted off?
I mean, I'm pretty ticked off but at least it'd probably be better than a no lynch. Just really irritated because, as always, no one has a decent reason why I'm mafia but no one cares.
To add, I've been present and involved here more than most. I've been around for every deadline, I don't know if anyone else has been. I've produced more original content and explained my reads more than most of the game. Sure, I haven't been re-evaluating a ton lately but I think that's understandable given that there haven't been enough people to realistically lynch someone.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:53 GMT
#752
On August 16 2020 09:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:49 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:46 Vivax wrote:
I have a sudden urge to vote Trfel with you guys, maybe it's just me but those posts don't feel too organic to me.
Trfel are you serene with being voted off?
I mean, I'm pretty ticked off but at least it'd probably be better than a no lynch. Just really irritated because, as always, no one has a decent reason why I'm mafia but no one cares.


It's a tone thing you seem a bit too concerned with the writeup and yet there's no strong conviction.
For ShoCkeyy? Yes, I'm not very sure about his alignment at all, especially recently. I don't particularly care if you scumread me for answering your question too effectively, trying to be helpful and make sure we are on the same page.

I also consider that an absolutely horrendous reason to scumread someone, so my comment stands. But if that's what you want to think, I won't try and stop you.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:56 GMT
#759
On August 16 2020 09:53 Vivax wrote:
Like, last time you were mafia I noticed it from you posting really detailed explanations on everything but it was obvious nothing really interested you (otherwise you'd devote more time to that).

It feels like that this game too. But really, I can be wrong. Just don't want you to think that there aren't reasons for peeps to think you are mafia. There's probably reasons to think I'm too.

Even if as mafia you put in the most effort even over townies it doesn't give the right not to be lynched.
Yes, I've been disinterested and demotivated. I think this game's setup really is awful with an inactive group, and makes for torture to play in.

Of course I have no right to not be lynched, however I think I do have a right to not be lynched without valid reason. As does everyone, whenever possible.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:58 GMT
#766
On August 16 2020 09:57 Vivax wrote:
Then why is shockeyy so hard to lynch.

He's just throwing his vote away again.

I'd feel better with 5 on Shockeyy than I do now tbh.
Are you asking me?

I don't know, what does that have to do with me?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:59 GMT
#773
Please Eywa- or Damdred switch to ShoCkeyy? Prove your townread correct?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 17 2020 01:08 GMT
#781
Hi again.

I'm really leaning towards Eywa- and LightningStrike currently. However I know Fecalfeast and Damdred have strong mafia games, so I need to look at them again.

LightningStrike mostly for aforementioned reasons. Eywa- because the more I read his filter, the less convinced I feel like he's scumhunting. He seems to care about what's going on, but he has had fewer and fewer explanations for his reads and flailings. There is very little substance behind his play. There were some tonal things I thought made him town, but those feel less important as the content is increasingly lacking.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 17 2020 01:14 GMT
#783
Though I must say, Fecalfeast's filter, despite its length, is very unimpressive....

Going to have to look at it more deeply. I liked his play towards the later parts of Day 1 but Day 2, he felt very unfocused. Present but just chiming in, no new content or reads or explanations.

I wish there were more people I could be confident in townreading. Right now it's really just Mr. Cheesecake/Onegu and likely Damdred as well.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 60
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
olofmeister879
FrodaN851
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0214
Livibee186
ToD89
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur659
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.