• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9231 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:59 GMT
#770
##vote: Shockey

Alright?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 01:00 GMT
#775
I think Shockey is low probability tbh, but if he flips mafia, I'm always killind Damdred
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 02:12 GMT
#796
If I'm the medic and my save is alive, I am claiming today.

I am not claiming today.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 02:13 GMT
#797
I mean, we just lynched obvious town yesterday, so we deserve to lose right?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 02:16 GMT
#798
I want to say I think LS, FS and Onegu are town, but I have to go back and check for town slips. going to re-evaluate the game today.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 02:27 GMT
#800
On August 17 2020 11:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
Im the medic and cheesecake was my save n1

Hey, if true, this doesn't actually help me win because I wasn't killing either of you most likely.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 02:50 GMT
#806
I think my D1 poe of 3 was just correct.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 03:46 GMT
#807
I think LS town slipped when I was "fishing" for the medic in response to HoldenGolden. That would mean Damdred and Trfel are mafia.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 05:23 GMT
#811
On August 17 2020 14:17 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2020 13:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
I'd vote trfel
See, that's great and all, except I'm not mafia, so if you do that we lose.

Can I ask, why are you so convinced that I'm mafia? You've thought I'm mafia most of the game, and I still don't really know why to be honest. It's quite frustrating.

I don't understand why people think I'm mafia here. I haven't been super accurate, my biggest error being wrong on Fecalfeast. But I was right on HoldenGolden, and I've been consistently sharing my thoughts and reading filters and coming up with reads and explaining my reads and re-evaluating based on old and new information. To me, those are crucial traits of town play.

I mean, you're in a poe of 3 and you're questioning why people are scum reading you... Super disingenuous.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 08:11 GMT
#816
So are we lynching Trfel or Damdred today?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 15:13 GMT
#835
On August 17 2020 22:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2020 22:53 Dadred wrote:
On August 17 2020 22:45 LightningStrike wrote:
On August 17 2020 22:38 Dadred wrote:
No LS what I'm saying is your saying I'm wrong on you but refuses to lynch you and said you were more likely town.

You bolded the part that I was explaining though.


Yes your saying I am wrong on your alignment but I'm still town.

Did you read the end of day? I refused to lunch you because of a town Read.

If I'm wrong on you by your logic you are admitting to being scum.

Wait I thought you were scumreading me O.o let me recheck.

He can't townread both you and trfel unless he thinks FF is fake.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 15:18 GMT
#836
On August 18 2020 00:13 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2020 22:56 LightningStrike wrote:
On August 17 2020 22:53 Dadred wrote:
On August 17 2020 22:45 LightningStrike wrote:
On August 17 2020 22:38 Dadred wrote:
No LS what I'm saying is your saying I'm wrong on you but refuses to lynch you and said you were more likely town.

You bolded the part that I was explaining though.


Yes your saying I am wrong on your alignment but I'm still town.

Did you read the end of day? I refused to lunch you because of a town Read.

If I'm wrong on you by your logic you are admitting to being scum.

Wait I thought you were scumreading me O.o let me recheck.

He can't townread both you and trfel unless he thinks FF is fake.

wait, my bad. LOL
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 15:21 GMT
#837
I mean, Dadred is outed mafia right? We just meme now till he gets lynched?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 16:07 GMT
#839
On August 18 2020 00:57 Trfel wrote:
Eywa-, can I ask why you are townreading LightningStrike? Do you have any thoughts about what I posted on him?

Didn't read your thoughts on him to be honest. I already indicated where I thought he town slipped.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 16:08 GMT
#840
Now, I'm not as sure as I was on Shockey though. His content since then has been poor. I'm not sure if scummy, not towny though.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 16:14 GMT
#841
Hey, one thing is sure, you guys know that Trfel and I are not a team, so it might be in my best interest to take the gamble of Trfel today (though I'm really not sure that it's much of a gamble at all).

+ Show Spoiler +
Now if you're asking why we're not a team... You're probably new to mafia, but let me break it down. He's been pandering for my vote the past few days. It's one of those things that mafia just don't do to their partners because they need to get townies to vote with them.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 16:15 GMT
#842
I actually think the above point is moot because I'm basically confirmed town by post quality.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 16:53 GMT
#847
On August 18 2020 01:43 Dadred wrote:
You make it seem like a slight scum read can't slide to a slight town Read with the same information though.

People do that all the time and tbh you forcing that point now is inherently scummy lol.

Can look through most of my past games and I always go how I want when I want.

In any case I'll be afk most of today so lynching me if it happens is just what it is.

Why are you trying to convince him that he's mafia?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 16:55 GMT
#848
On August 18 2020 01:47 Dadred wrote:
And no me being afk won't be scum sided if I'm busy I'm busy.

It's probably some stupid team like afk cheesecake/onegu and Trfel or Eywa.

Actually not possible due to the claimed save.

LOL
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 17 2020 16:58 GMT
#850
##vote: DAMDRED
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings66
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
PiLiPiLi 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2734
ViBE154
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever440
NeuroSwarm217
Counter-Strike
summit1g7239
taco 595
Other Games
JimRising 582
WinterStarcraft306
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick998
BasetradeTV154
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP101
• poizon28 30
• davetesta28
• practicex 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1118
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.