• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:13
CEST 23:13
KST 06:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7942 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 03:03 GMT
#579
On August 15 2020 11:54 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ok that's not bad so far dammy
Do explain?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 03:17 GMT
#582
On August 15 2020 12:08 Dadred wrote:
Because I'm town and trying to solve the game and probably have given more posts to the game in under an hour than most have done in 12 to be honest.

Now you guys are going to be forced to play the game hopefully.

FF do you know why I think Eywa is scum? Or why I think Trfel might be?
I don't particularly care why you think you're town. However, I find it interesting that Fecalfeast thought your posts were good and would like to know his thoughts.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 03:21 GMT
#584
On August 15 2020 12:20 Dadred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2020 12:17 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:08 Dadred wrote:
Because I'm town and trying to solve the game and probably have given more posts to the game in under an hour than most have done in 12 to be honest.

Now you guys are going to be forced to play the game hopefully.

FF do you know why I think Eywa is scum? Or why I think Trfel might be?
I don't particularly care why you think you're town. However, I find it interesting that Fecalfeast thought your posts were good and would like to know his thoughts.


Nope nope nope. I'm blocking this question until you answer mine. I asked you a direct question and you ignored it to ask FF why he thinks I might be town.

So answer me first so I can go to bed
If you asked me a direct question, I am sorry, I'm just not seeing it.

And you can't stop me from playing my game.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 03:31 GMT
#587
On August 15 2020 12:24 Dadred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2020 11:40 Dadred wrote:
On August 15 2020 09:55 Trfel wrote:
Really just needs Eywa- and/or Fecalfeast to show up in the next five minutes...


You earlier scum read Eywa hard, if you need town to show up why look for Eywa here when you think they are scum? I didn't see your read change on them


Your causing me to lose sleep.

Not reading the thread while a Trfel thing to do isn't getting you positive marks!
Damdred, I don't understand. You used to be a nice person, why must you be a complete jerk? Did I do something to upset you? Because if so, first off I am sorry, and second, I have completely forgotten about it. Please remind me.

Sorry, I thought that question was rhetorical. And speaking of not reading the thread:
On August 12 2020 09:29 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2020 09:13 Vivax wrote:
On August 12 2020 08:45 Trfel wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: ShoCkeyy


ShoCkeyy seems all over the place this game, and very inconsistent from what I expect from him.

Idk.


Are you still townreading HoldenGolden? What do you think of eywa?I thought that was another option?
I was town on him earlier and while I'm not so sure about that now, I am hesitant to lynch him. I don't like lynching people who were away for a while, especially when I was town on them earlier.

I dunno about Eywa-, I like his more recent posts more. I should try and re evaluate him at some point.
On August 14 2020 14:54 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2020 14:07 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 14 2020 14:03 Trfel wrote:
On August 14 2020 10:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On August 14 2020 10:27 Trfel wrote:
I'll try and be back later with some new reads. Kinda didn't feel like doing anything over the night phase in case I died.

Inclined to look at LightningStrike/Fecalfeast/ShoCkeyy/GTacc first (not in any order, and yes I'm aware that half the player pool isn't really narrowing it down ><).

why not vivax
Mostly a gut feeling. I know he has a meta for being lazy as mafia (that he's proven he can overcome), but that would be lazier than he has been this game. He hasn't been very active or super involved, but he's been focused on things that are important and that's what makes me have him as a town lean.


Wow lol. If this was true then you’d have a town lean on me. I’ve had important things happen too which hasn’t allowed me to be involved;)
Reading comprehension!

Read through Eywa-'s filter, I kinda think he is town now. His reads seem to change and develop over time and he's brought up some good points.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 03:32 GMT
#588
On August 15 2020 08:27 Trfel wrote:
I only have one reason to call Eywa- mafia and at this point, it's not super compelling anymore, especially when compared to GTacc, ShoCkeyy, and LightningStrike.
Missed one.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 03:39 GMT
#589
Also, it looks like we're not going to finish this game in time. I don't even care if town or mafia shows up, just as long as enough people show up to (presumably) lynch someone, even if they are town, that's better than lynching no one.

As suspicious as GTacc was, I prefer to give replacements the benefit of the doubt for a while to at least get a chance to evaluate the replacement. ShoCkeyy and LightningStrike should keep me well occupied anyway.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 03:52 GMT
#592
Looking back on it it's not as strong as I remembered. But basically how his read on HoldenGolden changed, and his read on Vivax. Those reads showed some amount of uncertainty (for HoldenGolden) and instinct (for Vivax) that feels natural to me (after seeing where the HoldenGolden read went).

Also I don't have a ton of reason to suspect Eywa-. There was the reason I brought up earlier, how he dropped the HoldenGolden scumread, but I think his response and his play with respect to HoldenGolden later in the day made sense. I'm not super confident Eywa- is town, I know he has a decent scum game, but I don't really have a good reason to suspect him.

Why are you suspecting Eywa-?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 03:53 GMT
#593
On August 15 2020 12:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2020 12:39 Trfel wrote:
Also, it looks like we're not going to finish this game in time. I don't even care if town or mafia shows up, just as long as enough people show up to (presumably) lynch someone, even if they are town, that's better than lynching no one.

As suspicious as GTacc was, I prefer to give replacements the benefit of the doubt for a while to at least get a chance to evaluate the replacement. ShoCkeyy and LightningStrike should keep me well occupied anyway.


That’s a scummy thing to post.
Care to answer my question? Why is LightningStrike mafia to you?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 03:55 GMT
#596
On August 15 2020 12:53 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2020 12:53 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:39 Trfel wrote:
Also, it looks like we're not going to finish this game in time. I don't even care if town or mafia shows up, just as long as enough people show up to (presumably) lynch someone, even if they are town, that's better than lynching no one.

As suspicious as GTacc was, I prefer to give replacements the benefit of the doubt for a while to at least get a chance to evaluate the replacement. ShoCkeyy and LightningStrike should keep me well occupied anyway.


That’s a scummy thing to post.
Care to answer my question? Why is LightningStrike mafia to you?


I’ve posted it multiple times before, it may not be directed at you, but it’s in the thread.
Okay, well I think that judging by those explanations you are mafia.

I'm giving you one final try to explain your read in a way that makes sense before I post why you are mafia. If you are town, I ask that you work with me here to help me see that.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 22:23 GMT
#652
Didn't realize anyone actually played Starcraft here, haha. Fun times.

I'll try to post on ShoCkeyy in a bit. I think the reason I'm suspecting him is that the reasoning for him to scumread LightningStrike changed seemingly arbitrarily but I need to double check. It's been a few days since I looked at it.

I stand by lynching someone over no one, for the record. Even a town read for me. It may not give me any new information but it helps everyone else and that makes it worth it (compared to no lynch). Also there is always the chance I'm wrong. I messed up once before and no lynched instead of lynching a town read and it lost us the game, I don't intend to make that mistake again.

Fecalfeast, I don't care how I look, I just don't like being insulted. Sorry if I'm a bit sensitive to that, TL Mafia and life both haven't been very kind to me for a while.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 22:43 GMT
#657
I do find it really interesting and suspicious that ShoCkeyy and Eywa- have not responded to the replacement and are still voting for the GTacc/Dadred slot. Doesn't make much sense to me. Even though GTacc was suspicious I don't think anyone could say he was mafia with certainty given his low activity/substance.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 22:57 GMT
#664
On August 16 2020 07:50 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 07:43 Trfel wrote:
I do find it really interesting and suspicious that ShoCkeyy and Eywa- have not responded to the replacement and are still voting for the GTacc/Dadred slot. Doesn't make much sense to me. Even though GTacc was suspicious I don't think anyone could say he was mafia with certainty given his low activity/substance.

I voted post replacement, but yeah, I suppose it's suspicious kappa
Yeah, still suspicious. I feel like most people try to get a chance to evaluate the replacement first.

Unless you have a read on Dadred already, in which case I'm all ears?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 23:01 GMT
#672
On August 15 2020 13:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 15 2020 12:55 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:53 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:53 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:39 Trfel wrote:
Also, it looks like we're not going to finish this game in time. I don't even care if town or mafia shows up, just as long as enough people show up to (presumably) lynch someone, even if they are town, that's better than lynching no one.

As suspicious as GTacc was, I prefer to give replacements the benefit of the doubt for a while to at least get a chance to evaluate the replacement. ShoCkeyy and LightningStrike should keep me well occupied anyway.


That’s a scummy thing to post.
Care to answer my question? Why is LightningStrike mafia to you?


I’ve posted it multiple times before, it may not be directed at you, but it’s in the thread.
Okay, well I think that judging by those explanations you are mafia.

I'm giving you one final try to explain your read in a way that makes sense before I post why you are mafia. If you are town, I ask that you work with me here to help me see that.



Dang. What’s wrong with my explanations? I think they’re pretty straight forward.
Fair enough, I apologize and withdraw my suspicion. I can't seem to find what I saw a few days ago any more.

No idea what I'm doing. But maybe ShoCkeyy isn't mafia after all :/
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 23:02 GMT
#673
On August 16 2020 08:00 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 07:57 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2020 07:50 Eywa- wrote:
On August 16 2020 07:43 Trfel wrote:
I do find it really interesting and suspicious that ShoCkeyy and Eywa- have not responded to the replacement and are still voting for the GTacc/Dadred slot. Doesn't make much sense to me. Even though GTacc was suspicious I don't think anyone could say he was mafia with certainty given his low activity/substance.

I voted post replacement, but yeah, I suppose it's suspicious kappa
Yeah, still suspicious. I feel like most people try to get a chance to evaluate the replacement first.

Unless you have a read on Dadred already, in which case I'm all ears?

Let's flip trfel, when he flips mafia, I'll be lock town.
Care to explain why I am mafia? You have yet to produce a single reason.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 23:11 GMT
#679
On August 16 2020 08:04 Dadred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 08:01 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 13:37 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:55 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:53 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:53 Trfel wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:52 ShoCkeyy wrote:
On August 15 2020 12:39 Trfel wrote:
Also, it looks like we're not going to finish this game in time. I don't even care if town or mafia shows up, just as long as enough people show up to (presumably) lynch someone, even if they are town, that's better than lynching no one.

As suspicious as GTacc was, I prefer to give replacements the benefit of the doubt for a while to at least get a chance to evaluate the replacement. ShoCkeyy and LightningStrike should keep me well occupied anyway.


That’s a scummy thing to post.
Care to answer my question? Why is LightningStrike mafia to you?


I’ve posted it multiple times before, it may not be directed at you, but it’s in the thread.
Okay, well I think that judging by those explanations you are mafia.

I'm giving you one final try to explain your read in a way that makes sense before I post why you are mafia. If you are town, I ask that you work with me here to help me see that.



Dang. What’s wrong with my explanations? I think they’re pretty straight forward.
Fair enough, I apologize and withdraw my suspicion. I can't seem to find what I saw a few days ago any more.

No idea what I'm doing. But maybe ShoCkeyy isn't mafia after all :/



Who is mafia my friend?
Unfortunately I'm not sure

Eywa- I thought was mafia, then I thought maybe he was town, now I'm really unsure. I'm interested why he suspects me so heavily, hopefully that will help me read him. He's also one of the players I need to re-evaluate.
Dadred I will give the benefit of the doubt for now.
ShoCkeyy maybe town? Maybe?
LightningStrike I also need to reread, I could see him being mafia though.
Mr. Cheesecake I think is town.
Vivax I kinda think is town, he's been around and pushing things that are important to him.
Fecalfeast I could see being mafia as well except he's been rather active. I need to take another look at him.

Basically Eywa-/LightningStrike/Fecalfeast for now, maybe Dadred later.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 23:12 GMT
#680
On August 16 2020 08:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
trfel vote someone
I'll vote someone by the deadline, I need to make dinner and I need to read some filters first.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 23:32 GMT
#683
I don't view the large block of inactivity as alignment indicative. Like I said, when Mr. Cheesecake was posting, it felt like he was town. He was pushing his reads, being sensible, and investigating things. In fact, he was probably the person pushing his reads the most while he was around.

Like, why would he be scummy because he's gone? Posting infrequently or being less involved is one thing, but just being completely gone is different. It's likely that something happened out of the game, big or small, and either way that likely isn't due to his alignment.

I guess I was also thinking that the fact that no one suspects him or has really mentioned him was a reason to think he is town too, but not that I think about that again that feels pretty stupid. And may actually be a reason to reconsider him. But regardless, I'm not interested in lynching him now.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 23:42 GMT
#686
Do tell?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:08 GMT
#695
The main thing I have against Fecalfeast is that he's been suspicious of basically everyone this game. He's voted for so many people and expressed willingness to kill so many people. I can kind of see it since it's hard to confirm people as town this game, but at the same time he seems super bloodthirsty.

I dunno if that is enough to make him mafia though :/

@Damdred, I'll keep thinking about it, but right now I'm not really seeing it.... Sorry if I am just being bad.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 16 2020 00:10 GMT
#698
Fecalfeast, why does the time matter so much? Just trying to understand what you are saying.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 553
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 102
Nina 60
NeuroSwarm 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14698
910 73
soO 45
NaDa 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota96
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4251
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
olofmeister879
FrodaN851
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0214
Livibee186
ToD89
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 22 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 50
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 12
• musti20045 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 58
• FirePhoenix9
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV523
League of Legends
• Scarra686
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur659
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 47m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 47m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.