• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:50
CEST 04:50
KST 11:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9201 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 15 2020 21:53 GMT
#639
On August 16 2020 06:52 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 06:48 Eywa- wrote:
On August 16 2020 06:46 Vivax wrote:
Eywa what did you even vote Cheesecake for?

He ninjad my post so there's a 0,01% chance he's scum looking for the same answers as me.

Do you expect that if I answer this question again, that I will somehow slip giving you a reason to vote me?


I like how you already start from the presumption that I ask you things in order to nail you.

And in an attempt to evade the question.

Is there a reason for you not wanting to share insights on previous scumreads?

Cases are scummy.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 15 2020 22:49 GMT
#658
Trfel Damdred vivax contains 2 scum lol
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 15 2020 22:50 GMT
#659
On August 16 2020 07:43 Trfel wrote:
I do find it really interesting and suspicious that ShoCkeyy and Eywa- have not responded to the replacement and are still voting for the GTacc/Dadred slot. Doesn't make much sense to me. Even though GTacc was suspicious I don't think anyone could say he was mafia with certainty given his low activity/substance.

I voted post replacement, but yeah, I suppose it's suspicious kappa
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 15 2020 23:00 GMT
#669
On August 16 2020 07:57 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 07:50 Eywa- wrote:
On August 16 2020 07:43 Trfel wrote:
I do find it really interesting and suspicious that ShoCkeyy and Eywa- have not responded to the replacement and are still voting for the GTacc/Dadred slot. Doesn't make much sense to me. Even though GTacc was suspicious I don't think anyone could say he was mafia with certainty given his low activity/substance.

I voted post replacement, but yeah, I suppose it's suspicious kappa
Yeah, still suspicious. I feel like most people try to get a chance to evaluate the replacement first.

Unless you have a read on Dadred already, in which case I'm all ears?

Let's flip trfel, when he flips mafia, I'll be lock town.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 15 2020 23:01 GMT
#671
##vote:trfel
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:37 GMT
#723
Can we end trfel today?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:40 GMT
#730
On August 16 2020 09:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
I would also kill LS lmao

I would not.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:41 GMT
#732
On August 16 2020 09:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:38 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:35 Vivax wrote:
Don't bother with the meta.

Why do you even feel like you need to dig up quotes?

Trfel if you are scummy scum we can just vote you off, no need to feel forced.
You asked, I assume you found it relevant to something. I just brought it up because I found it interesting.

Typically when people ask about something, it means they want proof?


Well in your case, you should know I'm on the Shockeyy wagon and don't need convincing so it looked more like you wanted to bring up those quotes to relieve some internal pressure when you feel like you're not doing enough.

Shockey is town, high confidence read.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:41 GMT
#733
On August 16 2020 09:41 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:37 Eywa- wrote:
Can we end trfel today?


You are SO boring.

I mean, I'm trying to kill mafia. I don't play the same way as most players here, that much is true.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:43 GMT
#735
Honestly, I think the aimless vague questioning that goes on is detrimental to town.

But yeah, I know that's not a popular take here.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:46 GMT
#737
On August 16 2020 09:43 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:38 Vivax wrote:
Trfel starting from your list post, could you tell me where you're at with the eywa and LS reads? Just a few lines of thought on why you think they're mafia, if you don't mind.
LightningStrike is pretty easy. I think his play has been pretty abysmal this game. His anger at Fecalfeast felt off, especially with the way that he backed off of it so easily. I could maybe see him getting so upset at Fecalfeast and pushing him that recklessly, but not with the way he backed off. Furthermore, his vote for HoldenGolden made no sense for me; he was townreading HoldenGolden earlier and it felt very convenient. Also coming back at the start of Day 2 being surprised, saying "My read on HoldenGolden was wrong, I need to redo my reads list" sounds super mafia motivated. He shouldn't be surprised any more, he had a day to process the flip and reread things.

Eywa- is tougher. I don't know if Eywa- is mafia, I need to reread him. He's felt present at times and absent at other times. It doesn't help that he's really annoying me right now, and I have trouble reading players who annoy me accurately.

You can't think that the vote on HoldenGolden has any scum motivation, if LS is mafia, he just sits there and lets HoldenGolden go over and says "told you so, now sheep me you idiots".

Like, this is the type of thing that IF town, you CANNOT post. It's just absolutely mind-boggling.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:47 GMT
#739
Of course, it comforts me to know that you're not town, otherwise, that logic would drive me through the wall.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:50 GMT
#745
Guys, I don't know what to tell you, Trfel is just mafia. Like, my point about LS also applies to myself, all I need to do if I'm mafia is lean on the fact that I posted "I think HoldenGolden town slipped", no vote him and gain another 24h.

Like, I really don't see why you guys think this player is town... And he should die today.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:52 GMT
#749
On August 16 2020 09:48 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:46 Eywa- wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:43 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:38 Vivax wrote:
Trfel starting from your list post, could you tell me where you're at with the eywa and LS reads? Just a few lines of thought on why you think they're mafia, if you don't mind.
LightningStrike is pretty easy. I think his play has been pretty abysmal this game. His anger at Fecalfeast felt off, especially with the way that he backed off of it so easily. I could maybe see him getting so upset at Fecalfeast and pushing him that recklessly, but not with the way he backed off. Furthermore, his vote for HoldenGolden made no sense for me; he was townreading HoldenGolden earlier and it felt very convenient. Also coming back at the start of Day 2 being surprised, saying "My read on HoldenGolden was wrong, I need to redo my reads list" sounds super mafia motivated. He shouldn't be surprised any more, he had a day to process the flip and reread things.

Eywa- is tougher. I don't know if Eywa- is mafia, I need to reread him. He's felt present at times and absent at other times. It doesn't help that he's really annoying me right now, and I have trouble reading players who annoy me accurately.

You can't think that the vote on HoldenGolden has any scum motivation, if LS is mafia, he just sits there and lets HoldenGolden go over and says "told you so, now sheep me you idiots".

Like, this is the type of thing that IF town, you CANNOT post. It's just absolutely mind-boggling.
I'm not really sure what you are trying to say here?

LightningStrike's post there doesn't make sense as town. I agree it's a poor play as mafia, I think he felt like he had to vote (I mean, it is in the rules) and just it came out really really forced. Aka, mafia motivated.

Bolded...

Maybe, just maybe... ITS BECAUSE HES NOT MAFIA.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:53 GMT
#750
On August 16 2020 09:49 Dadred wrote:
Tbh the way Trfel has approached end of game hasn't been bad at all.

Wants a lunch, pushes for it wants town to consolidate to get any information.

It's town minded,there are scum reasons for doing it as well but I have a hard time seeing scum Trfel go through so much to try to advert a no lunch for another cycle.

tbh, you're POE as well
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:53 GMT
#753
On August 16 2020 09:50 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2020 09:49 Trfel wrote:
On August 16 2020 09:46 Vivax wrote:
I have a sudden urge to vote Trfel with you guys, maybe it's just me but those posts don't feel too organic to me.
Trfel are you serene with being voted off?
I mean, I'm pretty ticked off but at least it'd probably be better than a no lynch. Just really irritated because, as always, no one has a decent reason why I'm mafia but no one cares.


It's a tone thing you seem a bit too concerned with the writeup and yet there's no strong conviction.

Then vote him. Jesus...
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:56 GMT
#757
Guys, it's super important to get a flip on trfel today. It gives you so much information. If you're unsure about me and FF, trfel flip basically confirms us... Assuming he's mafia, which I think is nearly a foregone conclusion.
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:58 GMT
#763
On August 16 2020 09:57 Vivax wrote:
Then why is shockeyy so hard to lynch.

He's just throwing his vote away again.

I'd feel better with 5 on Shockeyy than I do now tbh.

FMPOV, Shockey can only be with Damdred. (or FF, but I think FF is town)
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:58 GMT
#764
Yikes
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Eywa-
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada4876 Posts
August 16 2020 00:59 GMT
#767
Are we throwing on another town?
Being mannered is almost as important as winning. Almost...
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings66
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 148
PiLiPiLi 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2734
ViBE154
Bale 28
Dota 2
monkeys_forever440
NeuroSwarm217
Counter-Strike
summit1g7239
taco 595
Other Games
JimRising 582
WinterStarcraft306
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick998
BasetradeTV154
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP101
• poizon28 30
• davetesta28
• practicex 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1118
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 11m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.