• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:11
CEST 23:11
KST 06:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8026 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 12 2020 22:16 GMT
#440
That aside...

I don't want to lynch HoldenGolden if possible, I don't really think he is mafia. I'd much prefer lynching LightningStrike or ShoCkeyy (specifically those two because they have votes). I'll try and reread some filters.

##unvote
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 12 2020 22:24 GMT
#444
On August 10 2020 21:56 LightningStrike wrote:
I don't think Holden is mafia if anyone wondering I don't think his questioning is coming from a mafia point of view.
For example, LightningStrike...

What changed? I know you said you didn't feel like HoldenGolden's questions were going anywhere, why wasn't this true earlier? Is it perhaps just because he's been away? Its hard to have your questions go somewhere when you aren't there to follow up on it...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 12 2020 22:33 GMT
#448
No, I agree that we definitely need to lynch someone today. And I will revote for HoldenGolden if necessary.

Why don't you think LightningStrike is mafia?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 13 2020 00:32 GMT
#471
Sorry I was away. I would prefer lynching GTacc but it doesn't look like that will happen.

##Vote: HoldenGolden

Because it's better than no lynching again.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 13 2020 00:58 GMT
#479
Good night all.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2020 01:27 GMT
#494
I'll try and be back later with some new reads. Kinda didn't feel like doing anything over the night phase in case I died.

Inclined to look at LightningStrike/Fecalfeast/ShoCkeyy/GTacc first (not in any order, and yes I'm aware that half the player pool isn't really narrowing it down ><).
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2020 05:03 GMT
#503
On August 14 2020 10:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2020 10:27 Trfel wrote:
I'll try and be back later with some new reads. Kinda didn't feel like doing anything over the night phase in case I died.

Inclined to look at LightningStrike/Fecalfeast/ShoCkeyy/GTacc first (not in any order, and yes I'm aware that half the player pool isn't really narrowing it down ><).

why not vivax
Mostly a gut feeling. I know he has a meta for being lazy as mafia (that he's proven he can overcome), but that would be lazier than he has been this game. He hasn't been very active or super involved, but he's been focused on things that are important and that's what makes me have him as a town lean.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2020 05:54 GMT
#507
On August 14 2020 14:07 ShoCkeyy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 14 2020 14:03 Trfel wrote:
On August 14 2020 10:55 Fecalfeast wrote:
On August 14 2020 10:27 Trfel wrote:
I'll try and be back later with some new reads. Kinda didn't feel like doing anything over the night phase in case I died.

Inclined to look at LightningStrike/Fecalfeast/ShoCkeyy/GTacc first (not in any order, and yes I'm aware that half the player pool isn't really narrowing it down ><).

why not vivax
Mostly a gut feeling. I know he has a meta for being lazy as mafia (that he's proven he can overcome), but that would be lazier than he has been this game. He hasn't been very active or super involved, but he's been focused on things that are important and that's what makes me have him as a town lean.


Wow lol. If this was true then you’d have a town lean on me. I’ve had important things happen too which hasn’t allowed me to be involved;)
Reading comprehension!

Read through Eywa-'s filter, I kinda think he is town now. His reads seem to change and develop over time and he's brought up some good points.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2020 06:04 GMT
#508
GTacc's filter is absolutely abysmal and I would love to lynch him for it but there's a very good chance he is just town. I'm just going to hope he posts more or we can figure out some other players or something.

ShoCkeyy, why is LightningStrike mafia in your opinion?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2020 06:15 GMT
#509
Still need to reread Vivax and LightningStrike but for now:
##vote: ShoCkeyy

Reasons to be shared after ShoCkeyy answers my above question. But I currently think he is by far the most likely mafia.

It's late, going to try and sleep. Please consider voting for ShoCkeyy.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2020 11:05 GMT
#511
I guess I could lynch GTacc.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2020 22:53 GMT
#525
I believe we still need five? Four isn't majority because it's not more than half.

Really doesn't look like it's happening, no way to get people to vote.

Kinda demotivating really, doesn't matter what I do if no one is here to vote and try to have a lynch.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2020 23:27 GMT
#529
The sad part is, it's a salvageable game if we jut had people post enough to vote and town cared to try and get a majority.

But without four active players, it'll never happen. Today only four players really posted, which isn't even enough for majority. Sorry for being discouraged

I'm okay killing GTacc, I'm okay killing ShoCkeyy. Honestly, I think the mafia is among those two and LightningStrike (who I still haven't reread).

I don't really feel like killing Vivax or Fecalfeast because even though they could be mafia, at least they are here and they care a little bit.

I still feel like Mr. Cheesecake is town from earlier, though he hasn't posted in quite a while and that's disappointing. But that's not really alignment indicative. When he was posting, it felt like he was town. I only have one reason to call Eywa- mafia and at this point, it's not super compelling anymore, especially when compared to GTacc, ShoCkeyy, and LightningStrike.

If I were a dayvig I'd do some more work and investigate all the players because I could actually have an impact on the game. But alas. Without doing that work, I'd say just kill ShoCkeyy. There are some very good reasons to suspect him. His play feels completely unnatural, even for him. He has no reason for his reads constantly, and his reads aren't affected by things that happen in the game. And I couldn't help but notice he completely ignored my question from last night. GTacc is more of a coin flip, based on him providing random comments and none of them being related to the person who he voted for (HoldenGolden), it didn't feel like he cared about his vote.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 14 2020 23:28 GMT
#530
On August 15 2020 08:10 Fecalfeast wrote:
Another random thought if there was a no kill due to none being submitted and mafia is just afk this game doesn't count
Honestly this may be the most likely result. Think about what would be required for the doctor to get a save. One of the two mafia would have to be present enough to shoot, and the doctor would have to be present, and somehow they'd have to choose the same target. What are the odds of that...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 00:54 GMT
#545
Any way to get a majority today? Will vote for anyone to make it happen.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 00:55 GMT
#546
Really just needs Eywa- and/or Fecalfeast to show up in the next five minutes...
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 00:58 GMT
#548
##unvote
##Vote: GTacc
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 01:07 GMT
#554
So is the spot modkilled or replaced? :/
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 01:16 GMT
#557
##unvote

Probably just going to vote for ShoCkeyy or LightningStrike then.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 15 2020 02:57 GMT
#578
On August 14 2020 15:04 Trfel wrote:
GTacc's filter is absolutely abysmal and I would love to lynch him for it but there's a very good chance he is just town. I'm just going to hope he posts more or we can figure out some other players or something.

ShoCkeyy, why is LightningStrike mafia in your opinion?
Please answer this.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 605
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 63
NeuroSwarm 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14927
910 71
soO 37
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota89
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
FrodaN851
olofmeister818
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0218
Livibee190
ToD75
PPMD22
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 67
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Scarra715
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur682
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.