• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9572 users

[N][M]Noir Mini Mafia - Ch. 5 - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:06 GMT
#257
On August 11 2020 09:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
Anything else trfel?
Not at the moment? I need to take a shower but then I'll try and re-evaluate.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:22 GMT
#263
On August 11 2020 09:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait it's less than an hour until deadline and your top scumread and vote target has come back with a multi-post stream of consciousness and you're like "meh, time for a shower" or do you have somewhere to be?
I was exercising while talking to you, I needed to shower.

Make of it whatever you want, I guess, haha.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:26 GMT
#266
On August 11 2020 08:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
LS is reading really scummy to me now he's just poking and talking about real life normally he actually scumhunts while being tonedeaf
Can you explain to me why this is a toneread? Because to me this sounds like a normal read, not a toneread. Sorry if I'm being obtuse.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:28 GMT
#271
On August 11 2020 09:25 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 09:22 Trfel wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait it's less than an hour until deadline and your top scumread and vote target has come back with a multi-post stream of consciousness and you're like "meh, time for a shower" or do you have somewhere to be?
I was exercising while talking to you, I needed to shower.

Make of it whatever you want, I guess, haha.

Do you agree that lynching vivax is better than no lynch here?

If so, I expect your vote to have moved by the deadline.
No, I disagree.... I think that it's okay to take an extra 24h on Day 1 (especially given the lack of activity). It doesn't mean that we lose, it just means that we have one less day to work with later. I find activity towards the end of games (towards LYLO) tends to significantly drop off, and people are more or less just waiting for the flip anyway. It's not a no-lynch, it's just a 24 hour delay on the lynch.

If I had reason to think Vivax is mafia, then I would change my vote. But I don't. He's solidly null for me; he hasn't posted much but I'm okay with what he has posted.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:32 GMT
#275
On August 11 2020 09:29 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2020 09:28 Trfel wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:25 Eywa- wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:22 Trfel wrote:
On August 11 2020 09:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
Wait it's less than an hour until deadline and your top scumread and vote target has come back with a multi-post stream of consciousness and you're like "meh, time for a shower" or do you have somewhere to be?
I was exercising while talking to you, I needed to shower.

Make of it whatever you want, I guess, haha.

Do you agree that lynching vivax is better than no lynch here?

If so, I expect your vote to have moved by the deadline.
No, I disagree.... I think that it's okay to take an extra 24h on Day 1 (especially given the lack of activity). It doesn't mean that we lose, it just means that we have one less day to work with later. I find activity towards the end of games (towards LYLO) tends to significantly drop off, and people are more or less just waiting for the flip anyway. It's not a no-lynch, it's just a 24 hour delay on the lynch.

If I had reason to think Vivax is mafia, then I would change my vote. But I don't. He's solidly null for me; he hasn't posted much but I'm okay with what he has posted.

You are willing to risk losing the game on time over a null read?
It's not much of a risk really, but sure.

@LightningStrike, sorry, but I'm not 100% convinced he's mafia yet. I'm still going to work on it.

@Fecalfeast, sorry for so many questions, but can I ask why you voted for Vivax and not for LightningStrike here?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:37 GMT
#281
On August 11 2020 09:35 Fecalfeast wrote:
dude if that's not mafia LS I'll continue to say I can;t read him because that is mafia LS
Okay, I'll humor you. Why is this mafia LightningStrike? Why is this different from his town play? I don't have a great read on him myself right now but I'm not seeing what you are seeing currently. Enlighten me?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:40 GMT
#284
On August 11 2020 09:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
However there's absolutely no way we get maj today at this rate, right?
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it. I count four players currently present and I highly doubt you and LightningStrike will agree on anything XD

If you and Eywa- voted for ShoCkeyy I'd consider it but still, idk.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:43 GMT
#287
On August 11 2020 09:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
you're voting me or my initial vote and scumread? weird
I don't think I'd vote for ShoCkeyy, there'd just be a slight chance. And yeah, all the associative stuff is one reason why I'm hesitant. Either way, I've learned to avoid unflipped association reads (especially early on) because my read accuracy is so low, I don't trust my own reads.

Honestly, I'm very aware my Day 1 scumhunting percentage is approximately 0%. This should make Fecalfeast confirmed town, really.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:45 GMT
#289
On August 11 2020 09:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Kill FF it's me or him that have to be lynched
Can I ask, how do you know Fecalfeast isn't just reading you wrong? I thought you even admitted yourself most players have a hard time reading you?
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 00:57 GMT
#300
Fine.

##unvote
##Vote: GTacc


Still doubt we'll get enough players but whatever.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 01:00 GMT
#305
Gonna go make dinner.

I'll be around-ish for a while.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 23:22 GMT
#343
Sorry everyone, I've been feeling super depressed and demotivated today Not due to the game, due to other stuff, but it's hard to get the motivation to play.

I'll be around to vote and I'll try to read a few filters but I doubt I'll have the energy to really push anything
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 23:37 GMT
#344
Is anyone around?

I'm a bit less sure of my scumread on Fecalfeast, his posts towards the deadline were better and more like what I expect from him as town. Though it's still possible he is mafia, I doubt it's something I want to pursue right now. I still think my reasons for suspecting him were quite valid though.

I'm kind of leaning towards ShoCkeyy currently but I want to reread what I can. Vivax feels on the town side of null.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 11 2020 23:45 GMT
#345
##unvote
##Vote: ShoCkeyy


ShoCkeyy seems all over the place this game, and very inconsistent from what I expect from him.

Idk.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 12 2020 00:29 GMT
#353
On August 12 2020 09:13 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2020 08:45 Trfel wrote:
##unvote
##Vote: ShoCkeyy


ShoCkeyy seems all over the place this game, and very inconsistent from what I expect from him.

Idk.


Are you still townreading HoldenGolden? What do you think of eywa?I thought that was another option?
I was town on him earlier and while I'm not so sure about that now, I am hesitant to lynch him. I don't like lynching people who were away for a while, especially when I was town on them earlier.

I dunno about Eywa-, I like his more recent posts more. I should try and re evaluate him at some point.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 12 2020 00:47 GMT
#356
##unvote
##Vote: HoldenGolden


Don't like it but I think we need to progress with the game. Sorry HoldenGolden.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 12 2020 00:59 GMT
#375
On August 12 2020 09:57 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got with filter diving I think Hodlen is the best lynch honestly as I felt like he did ask some decent questions but really didn't anything with them at least how I felt.
##Vote: HoldenGolden
zzz
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 12 2020 00:59 GMT
#379
I mean yeah hes probs town but we need to do it
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 12 2020 22:08 GMT
#438
I think I have to rescind my LightningStrike town lean. His play since the past deadline feels suspicious to me.

LightningStrike, can you explain why HoldenGolden's lack of activity makes him mafia? And can you explain why you are scumreading Fecalfeast less? I thought before you were scumreading him purely for misrepresenting your play and lying, which seems like pretty severe reasons; I'm confused as to how you've backed down and want to lynch HoldenGolden instead.

Can you see why to me, it just seems like you decided to lynch HoldenGolden over Fecalfeast because it's convenient and easy? It doesn't feel like their gameplay really justifies it.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
August 12 2020 22:14 GMT
#439
ShoCkeyy, I find your play quite difficult to understand this game.

Can you explain for the poor readers like me, why you are suspicious of the people you are suspicious of?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings99
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE157
SpeCial 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
Sharp 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever584
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
Doublelift4730
Counter-Strike
taco 323
Other Games
summit1g6929
JimRising 467
C9.Mang0352
ToD95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick682
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV167
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 99
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• poizon28 39
• davetesta24
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 56m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.