어떻게
아니요
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
Alakaslam
United States17336 Posts
On July 31 2020 13:28 GTacc wrote: Show nested quote + On July 31 2020 08:29 Hapahauli wrote: Korean pro-gamer off-race account confirmed. ㅋ 어떻게 아니요 | ||
|
Vivax
22416 Posts
Thank you for hosting o/ | ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
| ||
|
LightningStrike
United States14277 Posts
On August 01 2020 01:19 GlowingBear wrote: /in You don't get to be mafia in this game, alright? ![]() | ||
|
HoldenGolden
United States25 Posts
/in I look forward to indiscriminately guillotine all of you. | ||
|
ShoCkeyy
7815 Posts
On August 01 2020 07:56 HoldenGolden wrote: Oh shit fast games fast signups. /in I look forward to indiscriminately guillotine all of you. ##vote HoldenGolden | ||
|
HoldenGolden
United States25 Posts
On August 01 2020 08:11 ShoCkeyy wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2020 07:56 HoldenGolden wrote: Oh shit fast games fast signups. /in I look forward to indiscriminately guillotine all of you. ##vote HoldenGolden ##Bribe Mod ##Dayvig ShoCkeyy | ||
|
GlowingBear
Brazil12446 Posts
On August 01 2020 03:12 Eywa- wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2020 01:19 GlowingBear wrote: On July 31 2020 05:03 LightningStrike wrote: /in /in You don't get to be mafia in this game, alright? No worries, I'll catch him if he is mafia. I'll count on you, unless you're mafia. On August 01 2020 07:39 LightningStrike wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2020 01:19 GlowingBear wrote: On July 31 2020 05:03 LightningStrike wrote: /in /in You don't get to be mafia in this game, alright? ![]() Cool ##Vote: LightningStrike | ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
2 /in's and no one gets hurt. | ||
|
ShoCkeyy
7815 Posts
| ||
|
raynpelikoneet
Finland43270 Posts
| ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
Hmm.. | ||
|
GTacc
Turkey12 Posts
On August 03 2020 09:20 GlowingBear wrote: Show nested quote + On August 01 2020 03:12 Eywa- wrote: On August 01 2020 01:19 GlowingBear wrote: On July 31 2020 05:03 LightningStrike wrote: /in /in You don't get to be mafia in this game, alright? No worries, I'll catch him if he is mafia. I'll count on you, unless you're mafia. Show nested quote + On August 01 2020 07:39 LightningStrike wrote: On August 01 2020 01:19 GlowingBear wrote: On July 31 2020 05:03 LightningStrike wrote: /in /in You don't get to be mafia in this game, alright? ![]() Cool ##Vote: LightningStrike No dont | ||
|
Chezinu
United States7468 Posts
On August 04 2020 10:15 Chezinu wrote: Oh, it is a silent night! So, I get to take a day off between trolling. Hmm.. Well, not this week. Work is picking up. I'll be working late this week. | ||
|
ShoCkeyy
7815 Posts
On August 05 2020 01:05 Chezinu wrote: Show nested quote + On August 04 2020 10:15 Chezinu wrote: Oh, it is a silent night! So, I get to take a day off between trolling. Hmm.. Well, not this week. Work is picking up. I'll be working late this week. Just in already, by the time we get the last person, you’ll be done with the week ![]() | ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
| ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
| ||
|
iamperfection
United States9648 Posts
On July 29 2020 23:14 Hapahauli wrote: [*]Majority lynch - If there is a majority ([# Votes on Player] > [# of Surviving Players / 2]) on one player at the end of a 24-hour period, a lynch will occur. If not, the day will continue for successive 24-hour periods until a lunch occurs. What is included in this lunch? | ||
|
Hapahauli
United States9305 Posts
| ||
|
Fecalfeast
Canada11355 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Other Games Organizations Other Games
StarCraft 2 • CranKy Ducklings SOOP115 StarCraft: Brood War• davetesta29 • practicex • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Other Games |
|
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
OSC
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
Online Event
Korean StarCraft League
|
|
|