• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:50
CEST 08:50
KST 15:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10015 users

[M][N]MiniFeast I - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 20:16 GMT
#552
Ok Pand break this down for me. Because I'm failing to understand.

Mafia has RB.
Grack saves HF.
HF and Grack survive because mafia shot HF instead of Grack.

Or we living in a world where mafia have 2+kp in a 11 player game? Because phoo.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 20:17 GMT
#553
On June 26 2019 05:14 Pandain wrote:
Anyway my point is that Grack fake-claiming doctor as VT doesn't accomplish anything because it's still extremely likely HF dies.


My point was that Grack fakeclaim to draw kp away from HF. Maby in the hopes there is a doc.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 20:26 GMT
#555
On June 26 2019 05:14 Pandain wrote:
Anyway my point is that Grack fake-claiming doctor as VT doesn't accomplish anything because it's still extremely likely HF dies.


Either both live, mafia plays a wildcard and shoots someone random other then HF, or HF dies and as confirmed town I don't see a reason for mafia to leave such a player in, Gracks mafia. Whole reason I thought it was so easy to stack him on a t! pile in the first place. The claim makes no sense as mafia. If mafia shoot HF and Grack saves him nothing happens. There is no notice needed. We see the results. If mafia shoot wild and Grack was RB we still know. All useful info.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 20:29 GMT
#556
Ok you can RB outed doc. You can shoot HF instead. Leave town with the doc. Because what's more useful? A confirm town or a doctor?

Choice is real easy for me.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 20:31 GMT
#558
On June 26 2019 05:30 Grackaroni wrote:
So we’re agreed.

We roleblock Grack and shoot HF.


Yes. kill the squirrel!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 20:34 GMT
#559
I'm sorry friends. I work nights, it's getting to that point in the afternoon where bed is just more appealing. If people want to talk 1-2 hours is it.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 20:42 GMT
#560
Actually Pand, I did go through the filter. You're officially off the hook for the moment. I enjoyed our talk. Ewya's consistent refuse to explain a read on me and Kels in general.. Way more suspicious.

Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 20:49 GMT
#561
Mainly you have now shown, you can be active. You can be wrong, own the heck up to it, still press on.

Ewya has tried to string me up in any tree since the start of the game. I no longer like it.
HF dogging on Rayn is bleh but we all know he's town.
Grack will be confirmed soon enough. He gets a t!read.
Trfel is still town.
Shape is a bugger, need to put in some content!

Rest of my reads stand.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 20:53 GMT
#562
Ok, I'm getting ready for sleep now. I'm do some house stuff! I'll check the thread time to time.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:07 GMT
#567
On June 26 2019 06:03 Eywa- wrote:
I'm 100% voting Rayn tomorrow and not moving.


To hell you are!
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:08 GMT
#570
On June 26 2019 06:07 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 05:44 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 05:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Honestly I should have a pretty content filled filter by the end of the day, so don't get too worked up by me not taking the game super seriously in the first hour or so.


Wasn't planning on it. I get you play like this! So is ok . I'll just give you some time!

Not liking ever since at this point


Slam your dead friend ! (Thanks for playing though!)
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:10 GMT
#574
Poor guy, caching up on the thread to find he's been hung. (Hugs Slam)
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:13 GMT
#577
On June 26 2019 06:11 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:08 Eversince wrote:
On June 26 2019 06:07 Alakaslam wrote:
On June 24 2019 05:44 Eversince wrote:
On June 24 2019 05:40 Grackaroni wrote:
Honestly I should have a pretty content filled filter by the end of the day, so don't get too worked up by me not taking the game super seriously in the first hour or so.


Wasn't planning on it. I get you play like this! So is ok . I'll just give you some time!

Not liking ever since at this point


Slam your dead friend ! (Thanks for playing though!)

What the fuck When was deadline

You know, I get really pissed when places that have WiFi will not give it to volunteers. Sorry all.


Side notice: I live in the middle of nowhere both places I live. I feel your pain. We don't even have internet in my home county house..
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:14 GMT
#578
Wells since so many people around thoughts?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:16 GMT
#580
On June 26 2019 06:16 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:14 Eversince wrote:
Wells since so many people around thoughts?

Rayn has been scum and continues to be scum.


Why? And explain yourself on me please.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:19 GMT
#583
On June 26 2019 06:17 Alakaslam wrote:
I am mostly pissed that I could just as easily have been town, and when I am usually the one you don’t touch and had informed that I had zero access I got lynched as my favorite alignment that I get once in a blue moon because some stuck up island people decided that I don’t get internet while I stay there.


Slam I understand. People around where I stay give me a passing look because I'm a tiny girl, on my own, and refuse to help me. Please take this to PM though. Or post game.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:25 GMT
#589
On June 26 2019 06:24 Eywa- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2019 06:23 Holyflare wrote:
There's a lot of reasons to bus. You get credit, you're never getting shot over a claimed doctor and a named townie and even then there's still like 2 people ahead of you that can just as easily look town and get shot while you rest on your confirmed town laurels as mafia. Done it plenty of times.

I think either Pandain or Rayn could be scum, but I don't think they are scum together.


(Sigh) Before I start are you caught up?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:30 GMT
#593
On June 26 2019 06:29 Holyflare wrote:
Have you just realised that with 3 CONFIRMED blue roles in this game that having a lynch pool of 5 people makes it incredibly hard to be mafia and now you need to open it up?


3 Blue? Who else beside you and Grack?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:33 GMT
#596
On June 26 2019 06:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2019 04:02 Fecalfeast wrote:
Day 1





Announcements


There is a total of three (3) town roles in this game. This number does not include any Unaware Wandering Millers that may or may not be present in this game.

HolyFlare is an Innocent Child! There's no way they could be guilty!




The game has begun!

the voting thread is --HERE-- please remember to vote in that thread or it won't count.

until deadline. (Tuesday, Jun 25 7:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))

voting is mandatory.



Ok, assuming Grack claim is real Yourself. Where is the other?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
June 25 2019 21:34 GMT
#598
On June 26 2019 06:32 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Kelsier is not my strongest town read. Youre fucking annoying, dont read, and twist words into your own delusional narratives. Like just fuck you i am done talking to you.


Rayn I'm pretty sure your town by now. Please stop talking to HF. He is prodding you. I don't know why. Can we be friends yet?
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 262
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 44
Bale 36
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 21
Noble 14
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g10846
Sick193
Nina85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1007
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 10m
Replay Cast
16h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.